Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small general trading place? [I wouldn’t know as I’m fairly new to this]  (Read 134 times)
v4an1shed (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2024, 09:13:54 PM

What would you recommend?

http://
Hello people!

I would say I’m fairly new, so my knowledge of recourses regarding crypto are low. I was wondering if there is a general place where people trade small amounts of crypto. Like I was thinking about just purchasing 1$ worth of Bitcoin or Litecoin, but I’m not sure where to start. At the moment I don’t have much crypto in the first place, mine only values around 1cent, so if something big happens with a positive effect on the currency, the value would hardly increase, at least I think so. Again, I’m fairly new to this subject.

Thanks!
-v4an1shed
Trading is not just what you will start, and you will be expecting profits immediately. Before you can start making money from trading, you have to make sure you accumulate knowledge first. If you are not knowledgeable about trading, no matter the amount you deposit to trade with, you might end up losing everything to trading.

Also, the amount that you are planning to trade with is just too small, how are you going to trade with $1? I don’t know any exchange that will allow you to trade such a small amount of money. The amount that you are planning to trade with might be what you will be using for the exchange fee, so if you want to trade, it’s better that you get some reasonable amount of money and a deposit to trade with.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: