Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop paying money to learn trading when you can learn it yourself  (Read 1650 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 06:11:21 PM

Get ready to burn some money if you are on your way to becoming a professional trader. While looking for a mentor is like a shortcut because they'd tell you how they got in and out from the worst trades that they have ever been for you to avoid it. That's why you're paying them, for their experiences and that's very valuable on this market because with its high volatility, they can give you some idea on what you must do if you ever encounter a trade that you're having hard time to get out of it and not to keep on having bad trades and losses.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 07:07:17 PM

there are many tutorials online and even on youtube where a person who wants to be a self-taught trader can learn well without having to pay.
when a person is left with few options to make money, he will focus on learning what he wants to learn and will read what is necessary. what I can suggest is just do it first on the spot market. this is very easy to do and even today many people prefer to do it on spot market only.

futures can be exhausting and will liquidate your funds easy. the way to make it in the futures market is to first profit in the spot market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2024, 10:46:12 PM

We humans have monetized knowledge that if someone without the knowledge wants to learn he has to pay handsomely for it. Many persons are eager to learn how to trade and bad luck has fallen into the hands of liars and tricksters who take money promising to teach these people online...

The problem is that it is very difficult to find a good teacher via the Internet. As a rule, we see such teachers who themselves are not very well versed in what they want to teach others. But if you could really find a teacher who would teach you how to trade, then the money you spent would definitely come back to you with even more profit.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
March 18, 2024, 11:59:32 PM

I'm totally fine with paying money for trying to learn things from an actual professional(generally), but trading is one of those industries where there are just lots of incapable "traders" that sell courses/1-on-1 sessions that it's pretty much impossible to recommend paying for them. And knowing that learning trading itself is really hard, I never recommend trading to anyone at all.
I have to agree with you. Paying money is never a problem as long as you get quality learning from a real professional trader, and not those who are only self-proclaimed successful traders whose in reality they’re not actually experts in trading. If you know a person close to you who has been trading for a long time, then that would be much better since you know in yourself that you will never be scammed and your money will never go into waste.

However, experience is still the best teacher. Consistency and patience should be a must for a trader, that way he will continue to develop his expertise in trading with the help of a professional trader, and with his own positive mindset on the future of his trades.

bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:00:57 AM

YouTube really discusses a lot of things related to trading and cryptocurrency. But sometimes.... as long as it is content, the responsibility of the content creator is only to entertain and look for viewers, even some important knowledge that is most sought after by everyone, is deliberately hidden for "kitchen secrets" reasons.

Yes... whether we want it or not, we still need mentors as you mentioned in point number three below...

3. Find a mentor, whether offline or online. You may not be close to this person but always study his trade

Unfortunately, mentors today require a familiar approach, if one does not have a friend connected to a mentor, one is forced to pay a mentor to have one. The role of a teacher or mentor really speeds up a trader's learning process, that is perhaps the most important thing for learning... and in fact, it is very difficult to find a free mentor with whom you can have a two-way discussion.

This means that we have to spend money to learn trading itself, besides that we also have to have several years of experience as you mentioned.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 02:52:32 AM

Also, anyone who tells you that you can become a profitable trader in just two months is a liar. Trading takes time to be acquainted with. It takes 3-4 years before a trader can be seen as a consistent and professional trader.

Though the more time you give it, the more you will learn and grow, however, I believe 3 to 4 years is a very long time even though I agree that 2 months is too short to become a full-fledged trader. It depends on the learning and grasping abilities of a person and how much time he would need to learn a certain thing. Some might learn everything within a few months, and some might make it in a couple of years.

3. Find a mentor, whether offline or online. You may not be close to this person but always study his trade

I thought you were telling everyone to learn for free, where can one get a free mentor? I don't think anyone would be ready to spend their time mentoring and guiding you for nothing nowadays.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Odohu

Activity: 364
Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:18:36 AM

This might seem so true on the surface considering that Youtube is awash with various videos of all the possible trading technique anyone can ask for. The free materials are enough to equip anyone with the necessary skills that can make him a good trader but the challenge with the free materials are numerous. First, it is difficult to put together into a well defined learning process with a target. Secondly, there is very low level of commitment on free materials unlike materials that were paid for. Just imagine how people treasures what cost them money, that is exactly what happens with paid materials or mentorship. So while free materials are good to learn about trading, paid materials are more taken seriously and be extension, produces better results.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:30:32 AM

Get ready to burn some money if you are on your way to becoming a professional trader. While looking for a mentor is like a shortcut because they'd tell you how they got in and out from the worst trades that they have ever been for you to avoid it. That's why you're paying them, for their experiences and that's very valuable on this market because with its high volatility, they can give you some idea on what you must do if you ever encounter a trade that you're having hard time to get out of it and not to keep on having bad trades and losses.

The real experience comes when you come up with real money in crypto. Techniques like paper trading are good ways to learn trading but they don't give you real time experience. It's like learning how to swim from book versus actually swimming in water. One key mistake new comers make is that they follow different crypto signalling groups with intent of becoming rich over night. There are not many who became rich by following signalling group but majority of signalling group owners became super rich. It's best to use your own mind to train it for trading in future.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Assface16678

Activity: 1358
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:05:49 AM

1. Learning on YouTube and other PDF resources online
2. Attending conferences and watching trading podcast
4. Practice always and maintain consistency
Isn't number 3 a way of paying someone or something just to learn how to trade? I think even you know someone who is experienced will not let them teach you for free, because mentoring is something that involves teaching you how to trade and showing their different techniques and knowledge in trade, and for them to build that or gain that, they allocated time, effort, and money, so it is not right for them to teach you for free and it is the right thing. 

Even though there is an internet where you could learn all things just by searching, it is not guaranteed that you will succeed in trading or even make a profitable trade. Time will tell how you will do in trading, and not all will learn to trade in the same way; we all have different ways of making things. I'm sure there are traders that really learn to trade on their own and some need help from other traders, but of course the most practical way is to don't waste money by paying those scam groups or wannabe mentors online.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:58:42 AM

I know knowledge is not free anymore. We humans have monetized knowledge that if someone without the knowledge wants to learn he has to pay handsomely for it. Many persons are eager to learn how to trade and bad luck has fallen into the hands of liars and tricksters who take money promising to teach these people online. We don't need to pay anybody to learn how to trade, we can do that for free. After all the only thing they would teach online about trading is the theory aspect and then the section is over. There are various resources on the internet especially YouTube that you can start learning from there until you are familiar with trading.

Also, anyone who tells you that you can become a profitable trader in just two months is a liar. Trading takes time to be acquainted with. It takes 3-4 years before a trader can be seen as a consistent and professional trader.

Let me work you through this step I am using to be a professional trader

Spending money to learn is not necessarily wrong, the issue is to spend thousands of dollars on a course that lasts just one weekend and from which you will not learn much, especially when you can just spend a fraction of that money on a few books and learn way more from them than what you could learn from 10 different courses, after all trading books published by actual traders are not that expensive to begin with, so if you just bought some, you could easily spend months or even years digesting them, while at the same time you do not have to be a in hurry to learn and instead do so at your own rhythm.
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:04:58 AM

I will pick the third point and talk about it. With regards to finding a mentor. I'd say if anyone can pay for it please do. But when it comes to this, you have to find an accomplished executive trading coach who you will pay to learn. I tell you that your time with an accomplished executive trading coach will be worth every penny. In addition to an accomplished executive trading coach, you can add to it, a trading mastermind group which is actually a group of trading peers who meet to give each other trading advice and support. The become like your accountability partners. and making your learning journey to be easier and faster.

I don't have a problem about paying for something that is worth the amount, if I see an accomplished trader who has experience and can mentor me for a fee, if I can afford it, I'll personally don't look at the money that I'd have to pay, instead I'll focus on the value that I'll get for being mentored. Although a newbie trader needs to research and find genuine professionals who have years of experience that can impact them with the correct knowledge of crypto trading, if it requires payment, then pay and get the correct knowledge. The problem is that we have scam coaches who will collect your money and make you think that crypto trading is a get rich quick scheme, this is why you must try to find out the reputation of tutors. But if you can learn for free, then it saves you money.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:46:17 AM

YouTube really discusses a lot of things related to trading and cryptocurrency. But sometimes.... as long as it is content, the responsibility of the content creator is only to entertain and look for viewers, even some important knowledge that is most sought after by everyone, is deliberately hidden for "kitchen secrets" reasons.
Yeah, a lot of free contents in YouTube nowadays that tackles about trading. You can start with all of that stuff and learn your techniques but you have to apply your own trades to yourself with your own money.

You'll get to see those content creators that have real intentions of helping their community and people to upskill in trading and there are goes that keeps talking about money milking from their viewers.

With the latter, if you have noticed that to the content creator you follow then stop wasting your time on them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 11:23:00 AM

~
I'd honestly want to pay someone to guide me to teach the fundamentals really since it can be rather daunting (and confusing) to enter something you were completely new with. Just the general gist of things I guess? Outside of that, I wouldn't really pay a dime. It just speeds things up imo and you can generally avoid dumb mistakes due to being in an unfamiliar environment. After that it's just a rinse and repeat of looking for sources of info and losing/profiting money from trading.

It also helps if said guide was an "actual" professional. Hard to say most of the time with how the internet is though, so I get the idea of learning everything on your own. It's what I also did at the start after all, hence why I'd much rather learn from someone since I do not want to go through that again lol.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:00:35 PM

5. Practice or simply experience make learnings
6. Minimize risks as much as possible
7. Be versatile
8. Dont be impulsive or chasing up making profits.

Its true that you wont really be able to make yourself that able to learn if you are really just that too lazy on learning things.
Its not bad to see others analysis but paying up some money for you to be able to learn? You could actually get it for free.
Internet is your friend and it is really just that a matter of action which you would really be needing to do.
You cant really make yourself that be a good trader in a short period of time.

shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 01:47:46 PM

Yeah, a lot of free contents in YouTube nowadays that tackles about trading. You can start with all of that stuff and learn your techniques but you have to apply your own trades to yourself with your own money.

You'll get to see those content creators that have real intentions of helping their community and people to upskill in trading and there are goes that keeps talking about money milking from their viewers.

With the latter, if you have noticed that to the content creator you follow then stop wasting your time on them.
YouTube helping me directly or indirectly in the trading, because i am following some YouTuber's those are very experienced in this filed, and they really trying to share their strategies and other technical knowledge, but a lot of creators are making crypto trading related videos just to earn money, so we have to out find real traders on the internet.

RockBell

Activity: 742
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 01:58:28 PM

Definitely if you want to do anything trading money will be involved and there is no guarantee that you won't lose money and I do not think a mentor should be a shortcut there are people that don't learn on there own they learn faster when they are thought. Everyone will do what will favour them. In that case if getting a mentor will get you to your goal and then you can give it try. And everyone do tell stories of how there journey as been. So something almost every one talks about. I have seen some people even go ahead to register to learn trading so you won't blame anyone for there actions we all are just trying to make a living. And all this you are explaining might have happened to some people there are also people that have made good money starting from mentorship. If they have decide to get mentored the we should encourage them we don't know if  that will be there breakthrough.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
EarnOnVictor

Activity: 658
Merit: 601

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 01:59:35 PM

That's the spirit, I learned how to trade myself without paying a cent to anyone and I've ever encouraged people to do so. But whether we like it or not, it's not everybody that can yield to this advice. First, some people do not have the Will to do it and when they want to force themselves to do it, they may not have that Zeal.

Also, some people do not have much time to surf the internet and search for various resourceful books and articles about trading. This could be due to their work and other engagements that cause a tight schedule. It might be fine if they go straight to the point, and having the right person to point them in that direction is always their option and could be the best decision, and it is fast at the same time. Above all, if one can afford the external teaching, why not, but the teaching must be such that is worth it. That's my only concern here.

About your points above;

1. This is good but I prefer the PDF and other written articles. Nevertheless, it is always good that the ones needing practicals are decisively practised by the learner.

2. I don't buy the idea of the conferences, or do you mean to say trading seminar? If that is it, then it is good. Webinar is also very good as I've learned one or two through both.

3. Do you think the mentor will reveal much without you paying? I don't think so.

4. This is the most important part. You do not just learn from people, you practice what you learn and that's what inculcates experience in us. And through this, you may even modify/advance on them to know better than those who taught you if you are smart.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:05:33 PM

Definitely if you want to do anything trading money will be involved and there is no guarantee that you won't lose money and I do not think a mentor should be a shortcut there are people that don't learn on there own they learn faster when they are thought. Everyone will do what will favour them. In that case if getting a mentor will get you to your goal and then you can give it try. And everyone do tell stories of how there journey as been. So something almost every one talks about. I have seen some people even go ahead to register to learn trading so you won't blame anyone for there actions we all are just trying to make a living. And all this you are explaining might have happened to some people there are also people that have made good money starting from mentorship. If they have decide to get mentored the we should encourage them we don't know if  that will be there breakthrough.
Having a mentor isnt bad but you should really be also doing your assignment and making up those things as long you could be able to make yourself learn. Dont haste up yourself on learning trading because this would really be causing up that errors and mistakes. Just like on what you have said that losing is inevitable no matter how good you are as a trader. This is why it would be better that you should anticipate those loses
and dont expect much on being profitable specially when you are still that starting up because you would really be prone into lots of mistakes and errors on which it would be causing out that great disappointment and possible anger that you could really be able to feel.

Mixed emotions are normal because we dont really like on losing money on which its a common approach but as the time that you are already making some
engagement and you do earn those experience then you would really be definitely be able to learn up something naturally.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Barikui1

Activity: 182
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:11:56 PM

I know knowledge is not free anymore. We humans have monetized knowledge that if someone without the knowledge wants to learn he has to pay handsomely for it. Many persons are eager to learn how to trade and bad luck has fallen into the hands of liars and tricksters who take money promising to teach these people online. We don't need to pay anybody to learn how to trade, we can do that for free. After all the only thing they would teach online about trading is the theory aspect and then the section is over. There are various resources on the internet especially YouTube that you can start learning from there until you are familiar with trading.

Are you f**king serious, you don't have to be thought before you masters the craft?  This is the exact reason why most traders always lose their hard earned money, because they just watch one two or three videos on YouTube and believed that they are good to go, not until they have been liquidated more than once, that's when they will start saying that trading is a scam.

If an not mistaken, you said that most of this guy's don't know anything about trading, that they just want to eat your money, by showing you only the theories, but I can tell you that you have not met the right person that knows the craft, if you have been ever thought by someone that knows the craft, you will know that you were just deceiving yourself since thinking you can learn it on your own, truly thinking you can learn it on your own  is the major reason people lose money in trading.

Bonny070

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 02:32:53 PM

i agree with you that someone can learn how to trade from the internet, yes it's true there are many videos on YouTube you can from.do you that when you pay to learn is good if you have the money, in every field you found your self they are professional in that field.if i learnt from the internet for someone to become professional in it,is when that very particular thing you are doing becomes part of you.and remember they secrete in every thing. if you have a mentor and he knows he job it's more good than the YouTube. to be professional it. you need such much knowledge of that trading.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: