Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is a meaningless word without failure.  (Read 797 times)
Barikui1

Activity: 196
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 04:36:25 AM

The forum has been very interesting since the bull run started because there are so many positive confessions by so many of us here about how the price of bitcoin has gladdened their hearts positively.

However, I decided to put up this topic because while exploring the forum i saw so many complaints about trading , many have lamented that they have lost a lot of money trying to trade, some also said that they are good in demo accounts but while trying to trade with their real accounts they end up losing money and some also said that they bought so many courses online and that they learnt how to trade yet they are afraid of losing their small capital , so the question here now is 'who is ready for failure while everyone wants to be successful'?

success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure. losing a particular trade or several trades does not really make you a failure instead it gives you the opportunity to embrace every important lesson that you failed to achieve in your missteps or in your wrong turns.

Lastly, please my fellow beginners let's not be discouraged by the number of losses or failures we experience while trading because failure begets success, also we should focus more on hodling coins even when we trade because we cannot predict the price fluctuations of coins in the future.   

Do you know that you must not necessarily fail for you to learn?  Sometimes we learn from people's experience, because that's what wise people do,  concerning the difference between a demo trading and live trading account is that, your emotions is attached to your decision making in a live account, while a demo account, no emotions attached to it, and you don't know how to control your emotions, that's why it's affecting your performance when trading in a live account.

Another thing I would suggest to you as a newbie is that, try go gain knowledge on what is required of you, for you to be successful, so to me, knowledge is paramount, and that is what you have to go after before venturing into trading,  or better still, stick to spot trading, buy and hold, when the price of the coin you bought appreciate, you sell at a profit, than to risk you capital on futures trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 156

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:01:44 AM

You must know that, losses will definitely come as a new traders which many people here have experienced it from their trading journey before they became perfect in profits making in the market. I have seen many traders who has failed, because they thought they can trade without acquiring the knowledge of trading but the failure has made some to settle down to learn from professional traders so that they will stay long in crypto trading to grow their wealth in the future. The most important thing new traders need to know is that, don't let the past to make you think you cannot succeed in the presence, all you need to do at the moment is to switch to new strategy that is profiting other traders in the market so that you will be part of it.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:42:01 AM

They don't really teach you how to trade because the main purpose of it is to let you experience how trading works. And when you're convinced that you can do it, that's when the urge to do some trades making you believe that you're confident going to win some of it.
But many of the first try outs are not going to be as good as what the demo account trader expects to see.
Exactly, demo accounts are meant for a trader to try out all he has learned; it's like you can do experiments or different things in order to see if your approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of courseyour approach or skills are good enough without the fear of losing your funds as it is a demo account. Many bew traders ignore this feature and go straight to live trading, which is the result of their losses, but of course you should not be too comfortable with demo trading as you might pick up a habit in a demo account and use it in a live account, which is not applicable, so balance it out. Make use of the demo trade for a while, maybe a month, you spend in the demo account for you to grasp, like you are really doing a live account. With that, you may attain a phase where you will be confident and also know what you will do in different situations
It's basically the free training for those who wants to test out if they've done so well or they just want to test the waters. Those that don't want to take risk at the moment and just want to see how good or terrible they are as a starter or as an experienced trader. It's for everybody who wants to use it for their personal reasons but if you've been dwelled into trading and has been in the game for a long time, you know that it's just going to waste your time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 01:43:39 PM

However, I decided to put up this topic because while exploring the forum i saw so many complaints about trading , many have lamented that they have lost a lot of money trying to trade, some also said that they are good in demo accounts but while trying to trade with their real accounts they end up losing money and some also said that they bought so many courses online and that they learnt how to trade yet they are afraid of losing their small capital , so the question here now is 'who is ready for failure while everyone wants to be successful'?

No one does not meet difficulties and problems in life, especially in trading which requires expertise. No one can always win in trading, even an expert can lose several times.

Entering trading does put a lot of pressure on beginners. What is taught on courses sometimes cannot really be applied with one's own hands. For those who use a demo account to learn, it may seem easy. but not when using a real account. Because there he must to fight his own emotions.

The real problem on trading is that we never prepare our trading plan. We never determine where we will enter and where we will exit to the market. We also never record our trading history so we cannot evaluate where we make wrong. This is what I have experienced and I think this was my mistake when I was a beginner. I don't want to preach, but just say what I got on my journey.

Only perseverance, dedication and effort without giving up make the world brighter. Trading is not for everyone. Trading is only for hard workers and who's ready to continues learn how to manage plans and emotions. If you are not ready and continue to experience failure in trading, like the OP said, maybe being a Holder is better.

lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4289

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:17:05 PM

You can imagine it a little differently. A smart person will learn more from the mistakes of others, figuring out the right steps to avoid making their own mistakes. A stupid and self-confident person will go through lessons every time until he draws conclusions and takes a closer look at what others are doing. Therefore, it is true to say that success will not come without losses, but the number of losses is different for everyone. Many people write that confidence is needed, but it is not as terrible as self-confidence, which forces a person to commit rash acts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:19:42 PM

trying to trade should be assumed to gain trading experience. and they should start with a small nominal amount. those who start trading with large amounts look greedy to me. they successfully trade with a demo account and become confident with their large capital trying a real account.
we must know that there is a lot to learn and prepare before we start or try trading. Don't use your big money when trying. the situation will definitely not be as expected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:37:53 PM

In any success story their must be tales of failure within it . Most great people people in the world didn't become successful in a day most have to go through difficult parts before coming out successful .The Funny part is that many can withstand failures along the way and they still expect success in a haste how can that be ever possible.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Familian

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 04:49:56 PM

In any success story their must be tales of failure within it . Most great people people in the world didn't become successful in a day most have to go through difficult parts before coming out successful .The Funny part is that many can withstand failures along the way and they still expect success in a haste how can that be ever possible.
Many successful business owners we know about their companies today still waxing strong had to build their success on countless times of failures they had to encounter from the onset of their start up even in their present but the whole difference of the failures of yesterday and that of today for them is that they had from wealth of experience understands how to minimize causes of failure and increase routes to more successes in their life.

As a trader failures shouldn't be a problem you should be afraid of but it's should be something you have to embrace because the more failure you encounter the more your experiences is broadening and the failures and lessing as you're using those past experiences to prevent make sure failures you had encountered before don't repeat.
Sorryfor

Activity: 323
Merit: 11

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:17:10 PM

It is natural that success does not come without failure. In fact, behind success there are many stories of failure. But we all only look at success but there are very few people who look at failure. A skilled trader can look back at the wrong decisions he made in the past and learn from them and gradually get it right and at the end of the day become a better trader. So to become an efficient trader you must go through failure and catch success otherwise it may seem like a fantasy to you. Apart from this we have to keep one more thing in mind that trading is not really for everyone. A person who has a very small amount of money and spends it only to live his own life should definitely not go for trading. Rather, he should gradually become independent and then do it. You will invest your money and also keep exploring the knowledge of trading well. After that, if you trade through small projects, hopefully you will see success gradually.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:43:07 PM

success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure. losing a particular trade or several trades does not really make you a failure instead it gives you the opportunity to embrace every important lesson that you failed to achieve in your missteps or in your wrong turns.

Lastly, please my fellow beginners let's not be discouraged by the number of losses or failures we experience while trading because failure begets success, also we should focus more on hodling coins even when we trade because we cannot predict the price fluctuations of coins in the future.   

Failure is what makes you value success by the time you reach up there but not a necessity achieve anything. You can failed and try again and still fail you know? You can fail and get discourage to abandon what you are doing. Not all life is program to happen the common way, we have people that through their life, failure don't comes their part. I have a friend who has achieved a lot through the education and right from his undergraduate and today he has finish his PHD working in one petroleum cooperation,that's how some people achieved without failure.

However, if we come down to trading, then it's applicable because if you don't make some mistakes, you might not really understand the what trading is about but when you fail the first time and you improve, it will be something of the past and it will guide you a lot anytime you want to trade.

As for holding of coins, there is nothing philosophy about it, just buy the damn coin and forget about it that it even existed, sell it when you see everyone running after the market which is the bull run.

Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 06:05:57 PM

The forum has been very interesting since the bull run started because there are so many positive confessions by so many of us here about how the price of bitcoin has gladdened their hearts positively.
These bull runs we experienced aren't my first rodeo neither will they be the last, so not really excited either because opportunities from the markets will always be present whether it's a bun or bear phase!!

Failure isn't for everyone afaik because people who know what they want and want to succeed  go through the whole process without any shortcuts and get the right trading lessons to give themselves a winning chance, but for the majority of other traders , people don't want to attain the right trading lessons which means they end up gambling and don't master this trading skill which puts them at a disadvantage of likely to fail... But then again failure on its own is another path to success for those that don't give up!

success is actually meaningless word without failure, because most of us loose some of their trades and at same time feel very disappointed because they only focused their mindset on making profits alone without anticipating any chances of loss or failure.
The mistake most make is thinking there is no success without failure, and when it comes to trading losing some trades is part of the process as you can not always win...which is why a proper risk management is needed to counter any loss and still end the day with a profit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 07:37:10 PM

People's can learn from their mistakes, if you never face problem or difficult time so how you will get experienced it's not only trading. Trading isn't easy, so you can't hope to earn money from day1, it's can't be possible. And those who have succeeded in the trading, it's did not happen overnight because they also suffer a lot of losses.

South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:33:35 PM

Failure is only meaningful when you can learn from it, many newbie traders lose when they trade for real, something to be expected as they are competing against other traders with a lot of experience, however when the same newbie trader keeps making the same mistakes months or even years after they made them for the first time, then their failures count for nothing on their growth and in that case they should just give up on trading, because even if they were to keep trying for decades, they will never improve enough to become profitable.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:27:34 PM

You wont really be able to make yourself that successful without passing up with those tons of troubles and challenges on which this is really something the very common thing that we could have.
There's no such thing about easy path to success but rather everything would really be going into challenges on which this is something that you would really be needing to adjust and deal with it.
Just like been said that you wont be able to reached up the pinnacle of success without having these failures. The main line we do have that these failures are your best teachers on which
these things would be causing for you to be more wise and wary about on the things that do happen around. Yes, it wont really be something that everyone could be able to attain or
would be able to achieve.

It is really just that there are individuals who are really that a in a rush on learning up things and this is why it would really be causing for them to have that kind of
wrong actions because they are really that in a haste on learning on everything on which we know that it would really be taking up some time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:58:36 PM

Maybe it's true, without failure you will never be successful. Successful people have also failed, and even failed many times with different ideas before finally succeeding and pursuing it well.

Other things that may be the same are; People who can currently make hundreds of thousands of dollars from investing or trading may be those who have lost a lot of money in the process. It's simple, but of course the risks and rewards are worth it. So "Success is a meaningless word without failure", that's true.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 10:18:29 PM

People's can learn from their mistakes, if you never face problem or difficult time so how you will get experienced it's not only trading. Trading isn't easy, so you can't hope to earn money from day1, it's can't be possible. And those who have succeeded in the trading, it's did not happen overnight because they also suffer a lot of losses.

A lot of people also uses the mistake of others to learn and get better without going through the same process again since they were able to adjust after the mistake of another person, and you can more experience by going to learn from someone who's better than you or some one who teaches people how to become a profitable trader doing so may help you to reduce the losses which is the difficult time it will help you to gather more information towards the basic format you need to avoid losses in trading, you will know the trading strategies to use and lastly if t will help you not to give up easily.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 10:24:56 PM

You are right, the success that is achieved without any failures might be good, but the success that is achieved after so many failures and failed attempts gives you a different feeling, you feel proud of yourself that you have overcome all the hurdles and everything and finally achieved what you were working hard for.
When it comes to trading, it is not possible for anyone to not face failure in the initial stage when they start their journey, even those who are currently experts of the market must have faced the same situations in the beginning, but they never gave up but kept improving and look at where they have reached today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:47:30 PM

trying to trade should be assumed to gain trading experience. and they should start with a small nominal amount. those who start trading with large amounts look greedy to me. they successfully trade with a demo account and become confident with their large capital trying a real account.
we must know that there is a lot to learn and prepare before we start or try trading. Don't use your big money when trying. the situation will definitely not be as expected.
Trading requires long term preparation. If you rush into trading just because you want to gain quick profits without getting equipped first with the basics in trading, obviously you’ll end up wasting your money and efforts. Learn to study the market first and learn from the experiences of early traders, that way you can imitate their working trading strategies and apply them on your own but in case those do not even work on your trades, then be ready to develop your own strategies that will definitely suit your trading style.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:59:37 PM

You can imagine it a little differently. A smart person will learn more from the mistakes of others, figuring out the right steps to avoid making their own mistakes. A stupid and self-confident person will go through lessons every time until he draws conclusions and takes a closer look at what others are doing. Therefore, it is true to say that success will not come without losses, but the number of losses is different for everyone. Many people write that confidence is needed, but it is not as terrible as self-confidence, which forces a person to commit rash acts.
Losses have always been part of getting success. While it can discourage anyone most especially if it’s already series of losses, but always know that this will also serve as a challenge and motivation to turn that losses into success someday. But for that to happen, one should continue to acquire knowledge and skills, and will never resort into quitting as a quitter will never be successful in the end. And of course, be patient as much as possible as long term trading or investing always require patience in order to succeed.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 812
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 11:00:53 PM

To be successful in any endeavor, you must be dedicated and willing to make sacrifices. New traders who followed signals and paid for classes to learn trading, and sometimes paid for signals, are not prepared to lose because they believe they have invested in learning and must win; they cannot afford to pay for learning and lose their capital, unaware that it is a gradual process that involves luck. Nobody wants to lose money, yet it is feasible to do so when trading.

Sometimes we can suffer without failing.

Beginners who learn the right method will understand that trading is a risky activity that may make you smile and cry at any time due to the volatility of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency markets. As a result, beginners should always learn the best approach and avoid being greedy. beginners should also realize the risks behind trading before starting and understand that they can lose money while also making money.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████