Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Memecoin hype getting higher  (Read 590 times)
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:47:48 AM

Obviously hand picking the right ones is what has been the major problem because the wrong ones are more in population than the right onescan but  however, I could say that any one involving in any should do it and and have a relaxed mind by only praying to get lucky by not completely putting all hope because that is where most people get problem by completely trusting and hoping in them .

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:24:45 AM

It's true that people always have interested in memecoin. I heard many strange memecoin names. i avoided those and was launching at corner. But it seems revolution happened in memeocin industry in the start of 2023. In that yeat, a lots of memecoin had come in crypto market and made people millionaire. Pepe, Bonk, Meme and so on. and in 2024 WIF and BOME again have created hype and made people millionaire again. Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?

I think meme coins only make early investors millionaires and are not for everyone. Meme coins have no fundamentals and are only used for fun. I'm honestly surprised by people who believe in meme coins. If I try to invest in meme coins then I will try to be an early stage investor, and will immediately sell them when they are listed on a large exchange. Of course some people can still be successful from meme coins but I think meme coins will only be a seasonal trend and will not fit into the narrative that will boom this year.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:30:53 AM

It's true that people always have interested in memecoin. I heard many strange memecoin names. i avoided those and was launching at corner. But it seems revolution happened in memeocin industry in the start of 2023. In that yeat, a lots of memecoin had come in crypto market and made people millionaire. Pepe, Bonk, Meme and so on. and in 2024 WIF and BOME again have created hype and made people millionaire again. Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?

I think meme coins only make early investors millionaires and are not for everyone. Meme coins have no fundamentals and are only used for fun. I'm honestly surprised by people who believe in meme coins. If I try to invest in meme coins then I will try to be an early stage investor, and will immediately sell them when they are listed on a large exchange. Of course some people can still be successful from meme coins but I think meme coins will only be a seasonal trend and will not fit into the narrative that will boom this year.

You are correct that if you are an early investor you can become a crypto millionaire. This time the situation changed with meme coins as they pumped like crazy with returns in double figures. The problem is that if you keep holding the coins then after a big price push there is a big dump.

Narrative have shifted from 2021 bull run. Investors are not going after utility based crypto but after meme coins. As these coins give return to investment faster that the other.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:38:48 AM

(...)
Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?
And it will be a matter of time before realize that there will be or already losing a lot of money because of this memecoins hype.

There's nothing about memecoins right, what I can only say is we must be careful because as you can see there's no really use most of memecoins right now, so its more likely you are doing gambling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kelward

Activity: 392
Merit: 236

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:53:27 AM

Investing in memecoins is a gamble so investors should buy with the amount that they can afford to loose, this is the basic thing as far as I'm concerned when someone is considering investing. It's best to be among the early investors, so hopefully it can only go up from there, and when price pumps to your estimation, sale on the short term and cash out with your ROI, before it can dump and vanish with your funds. Memecoins and every new projects investment is best for experienced investors who understands how to carry out research, to reduce the risks of scams, new investors are better off with established cryptos like Bitcoin.

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:53:40 AM

Now I have agree that many people interested with meme coin. But for me, I dont interested with any meme coin which dont have any feature or utility.

Many coin which have features and utility, and finally they can not survive.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 11:15:46 AM

Now I have agree that many people interested with meme coin. But for me, I dont interested with any meme coin which dont have any feature or utility.

Many coin which have features and utility, and finally they can not survive.

I too always avoided Meme coins as they had no utility, use case or uniqueness. I might have held dogecoin in the past as a cheap coin to transact but most of the meme coins now are as tokens and are purely skeptical. Even though I ignored them for long, they seem to be coming and coming and getting relatively more success than utility tokens I'm invested on. The latest BOME hype finally broke me. 49% of BOME is held by an address tagged Binance and overall 70%+ of them are held by exchange tagged wallets. I'm not sure if they are the actual holders but the way the coin have been listed to Tier A exchange makes me believe there's something big going on this meme coin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 364
Merit: 194

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:01:45 PM

Meme coin has taken the most profit I've seen this season by investing. Although investing in meme coins is very risky, those who can accept the risk and invest in meme coins can receive huge profits by investing in meme coins. For example, Dogwifhat (WIF) came in 2024 and made people millionaires during bull season. Again in Book of Meme (BOME) it was also worthless but this pumping season came and gave people so much profit that people became millionaires in profit. So it looks like everyone who buys meme coins from the premarket can become millionaires very quickly. But I can say meme coin investment is very risky those who can buy at their own risk should invest and those who can't go ahead with risk should avoid meme coin investment.

cute nmp

Activity: 1666
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:11:09 PM

Totally Agreed Meme coins are recently getting lots of hype this days especially the ones that are based on solana network .Think we are in the era of meme coins what i like most about them is their profitable I recently invested just $50 dollar in a meme project and make almost $150 within a flash after it was listed .Guess that's why people are more into them

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:28:20 PM

and also we are seeing new memecoins in different smart contract platforms, just yesterday i learned the TONFISH memecoin launched on TON platform. i was trying to buy some but it is yet not listed anywhere but on their own DEX STON.fi

the memecoins are flooding but it's DOGE that is leading since coinbase has good news for it. this week its going up 16% while SHIB is just 5%.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:44:13 PM

But it seems revolution happened in memeocin industry in the start of 2023.
Nah, it didn't start in 2023. I believe it started since Elon Musk promoted DOGE at around 2019 and 2021. I believe that was the start of the meme coin becoming more popular.
At that year, many coins appeared out of nowhere like SHIB which is now at the top. Although there are some meme coins that are still developing until now, most of them ended up as a scam coin as the developers just rug pulled their investors. Kind of unfortunate, but it is what it is. Smiley

Now memecoins are in demand due to the possibility of higher returns. And it makes people crazy. What's your opinion about this?
Always take note that "the higher the rise, the higher the fall".

We might see new meme coins here and there, but most of them will fall out a few months from now. They're being created just for the sake of profit. There might be some that might stay, and develop the project, but most will not and will decide to rug pull to their investors like what happened in 2021. Meme coins are getting hyped, and when this happens, yes there are some who might become millionaires just by investing into these type of coins, but most will lose their money. Meme coins have changed the lives of the investors both negatively, and positively.

To all who wants to join the hype, always think thrice about it, and be ready for the possible risks, and losses that you might face.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
vs2014

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:01:22 PM

It is wrong that all investors are interested in buying memecoins because most smart investors don't like memecoins only because of the short duration of these memecoins. But many new investors are more excited to buy memecoin because they like to dream of getting rich suddenly. There are many memecoins who create huge hype before the scam and scam the investment money. There are also many memecoins that have entered the crypto market with a death streak.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:22:58 PM

It's true that many people have become millionaires from memecoin, but you need to remember that there are also many people whose money has run out. Investing in memecoin is very risky, it's just hype and not very suitable for the long term, but if you want to make your money multiply quickly, maybe memecoin is very suitable for you or for bought but need to remember the risks

Meme coins are risky investment but these days many people are finding meme coins just for getting quick profit but they forget that in past many people have lost their money due to investment in meme coins. People take this risk because for the expectations of huge return but it is also true that sometimes meme coins become the reason of your wealthy status.

According to my opinion meme coins are pumping because of Bull season as well as halving but we should be careful about our investment strategies as meme coins are not advantageous as that of bitcoin, Ethereum and other top coins. We are caring about our profit but we are not caring about money and put money in meme coins without realizing that risk is also very higher in such coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:17:18 PM

It is wrong that all investors are interested in buying memecoins because most smart investors don't like memecoins only because of the short duration of these memecoins. But many new investors are more excited to buy memecoin because they like to dream of getting rich suddenly. There are many memecoins who create huge hype before the scam and scam the investment money. There are also many memecoins that have entered the crypto market with a death streak.
Memetokens still have their charm  to attract investors and that is because of the hype not just from the project developer itself but also from the hunters and the investors. On this meme token season, there are some good projects that turns out into a scam later, and the early investors are the only one who are making money here. If you are going to deal with any meme tokens, make sure that you are ready for the risk and make sure to invest only what you can afford to lose.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 09:31:25 PM

The revolution is for the altcoins and memecoins are part of the altcoins and really the way they are coming out to the ecosystem is so much that people don't know which one to even invest on. And memecoins are not for everyone and it is for those who are smart and if you are not smart then you just have to avoid them in all ways because those projects are just like Ponzi Scheme that came today and collapsed the next day or week. And before invest in memecoins, you have to  prepare for the risk. And if you can't risk your funds on them then avoid memecoins before the end news is not really interesting.

Memecoins are coming to the ecosystem just like everyday. There was one of them launched last week and the following day the coin went back to zero.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:31:36 PM

I see nothing wrong despite the level of risk involved, few memecoins are still considerate for investors to invest. It's best we understand these memecoins are capable of giving good return of investment much more than what other Altcoins will in a shorter time. This features has made investors to get involved, investing just what they can afford to lose. Most of the investors sees their memecoins investment as kind of gambling, if they profit, good or loss they can bear the loss.

Rengga Jati

Activity: 1974
Merit: 624

ROLLBIT > Crypto's Most Rewarding Casino

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:58:43 PM

Actually, that didn't just happen this time, however, since Doge skyrocketed at that time, meme coins have become very hyped and we can find new meme coin projects popping up all the time. So now there are really many types of meme coins that we can find. And some of them are always hype.

Because of that, it is very natural when we see that their prices skyrocket very easily, and then the risk is that they drop again very quickly. That's why it is known for its high risks, high returns. So for those who are ready to do it, for beginners, it is not recommended.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 11:27:29 PM

It is important to beware of meme coin's hype as it has the potential not only to rise in value within a short period, but also to fall in value within a short time. The hype in most cases can only sustain the meme coins value only for a while. The next unfortunate thing is the sudden collapse of the meme coins value - leaving unsuspecting investors at a huge loss. This usually happens due to greed on the part of investors because they want to get rich fast. Most  meme coins project owners cash in on this 'weakness' on the part of investors. Investors especially newbies should be very cautious when you plan to invest on meme coins. 

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 12:05:21 AM

2023? What revolution is that? Meme coins have made people millionaires just like cryptocurrencies in general have been making people millionaires since they became a thing. They have also ruined lives because it's just basic math that not everyone can turn millionaire. That money has to come from other investors. And those people will lose money if it crashes. This is why many people see crypto as ponzi scam, even though it wouldn't be. But the basic idea where the money comes from is similar in all the speculative markets. Major difference being that most of the people don't even stop to think where the money comes from or how is this valuable. And obviously no one is saying that profits are a sure thing. They are as possible as getting rekt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 06:25:52 AM

Meme coins are good for those who manage to make an early entry. It's only for the lucky people because you never know which meme coin might gain a lot of hype and then have a great value in a short amount of time, so if you are lucky. You have made a few investments in different meme coins, you might manage to get some profit if one of them managed to get enough hype from the community.

However, I consider meme coin investments to be a gamble because they are not proper cryptocurrencies backed by proper projects but they are created out of thin air and can disappear like a thin air as well. So, one needs to be careful that they don't overspend on such investments to avoid losing a lot of money.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄