Poll
Question: Who you will think will win
Tim Tszyu by KO
Tim Tszyu By Decision
Fundora  By KO
Fundora  By Decision

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Tszyu - Seabastian Fundora For The WBC And WBO Super Welterweight March 30  (Read 323 times)
Yogee

Activity: 1554
Merit: 412

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:27:52 AM

I can already see Tim pounding that thin body before going for the sweet chin and there's nothing his opponent could do. An ordinary observer would probably think Sebastian have all the advantage here but we've already seen many tall boxers fall with just one shot.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dave1

Activity: 1316
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 03:26:11 AM

I can already see Tim pounding that thin body before going for the sweet chin and there's nothing his opponent could do. An ordinary observer would probably think Sebastian have all the advantage here but we've already seen many tall boxers fall with just one shot.

So true, at 6'5, his body will be exposed and it will be an easy target for Tim as he will have like the first couple of rounds to used that strategy and see how Fundora will react. And as we have said, Fundora's previous opponent, Brian Mendoza had the same tactics and it works as Fundora was knockout cold.

So Tim has the pattern to follow already on how to beat Fundora. And Sebastian can't really do anything about it, if he will cover his body then Tim will target his weak chin. Not saying that we can't pull an upset, but his chances are very low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 11:13:42 AM

Have you also considered an upset here? I mean, Fundora has the height and the lenght, if he could use it well on his advantage, he might win via decision.

It's 50/50 for Fundora to get upset, he cannot take down Tzsyu with a single punch, and Tim has been known as a tough guy who can take a punch I just saw their video, and their face-off, Fundora looks intimidating with his height but his power and chin is questionable, if he sticks to his game plan of slugging out with Tim he is likely to lose.
But if he can use his jabs and height advantage he has a good chance, this is the first time Tim Tszyu is fighting a very tall guy, but this is also the first time Fundora will fight a tough fighter, he is tougher than Mendoza who beat him.

There it is, "he can't take Tszyu down", that's why he need to be smart and use his advantage. I think Tszyu is not so quick, so if Fundora will be able to figure out how to use his lenght, I won't be surprise that he'll get this win after the end of 12 round. The odds are very attractive, this is worth a shot IMO, just a small bet and we will be fine even if we lose.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:14:23 PM

There it is, "he can't take Tszyu down", that's why he need to be smart and use his advantage. I think Tszyu is not so quick, so if Fundora will be able to figure out how to use his lenght, I won't be surprise that he'll get this win after the end of 12 round. The odds are very attractive, this is worth a shot IMO, just a small bet and we will be fine even if we lose.

I dont know why, but tall people always lose to a much smaller guys in coordination. If Tszyu is not so quick, then Fundora is even slower. That reach advantage can be turned into a disadvantage. With a combination of being tall, long reach leaves more open body. Even if Tims body punches does not do much damage, these accented punches works well for statistics and point in rounds. Dont forget, that got knocked down not only by a punch to a face, but a good punch to a liver also can finish fight early.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:24:50 PM

I dont know why, but tall people always lose to a much smaller guys in coordination. If Tszyu is not so quick, then Fundora is even slower. That reach advantage can be turned into a disadvantage. With a combination of being tall, long reach leaves more open body. Even if Tims body punches does not do much damage, these accented punches works well for statistics and point in rounds. Dont forget, that got knocked down not only by a punch to a face, but a good punch to a liver also can finish fight early.

That could happen in favor of Tim Tszyu, but upon looking at the record of Fundora, he also had some impressive wins, and via KO. Here, he should maintain his distance as he can't afford to get hit in the body that might result to him losing the stamina if he'll not be KO in one punch. I don't know, but I have a feeling that Tim Tszyu will struggle a bit here as I have not seen him fight a tall boxer like Fundora. If he could follow Canelo's style then maybe he'll win as Canelo is so good when his opponent is very tall.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 01:55:09 PM

That could happen in favor of Tim Tszyu, but upon looking at the record of Fundora, he also had some impressive wins, and via KO. Here, he should maintain his distance as he can't afford to get hit in the body that might result to him losing the stamina if he'll not be KO in one punch. I don't know, but I have a feeling that Tim Tszyu will struggle a bit here as I have not seen him fight a tall boxer like Fundora. If he could follow Canelo's style then maybe he'll win as Canelo is so good when his opponent is very tall.

Fundora has to throw a solid combo or about 3 to 4 shots to get this done and make the big win. But the way to escape Tim is with better movement from a distance, if he can't do this then Tim will be able to hit him hard. Tall guys like him are too lanky to have a better balance in their footwork. He will eventually be cornered.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 03:15:23 PM

But Tim is also known to be a pressure fighter, So Fundora might be successful early with his jab to push Tim away. But that relentless pressure will be too much for him. Again, against Mendoza, Fundora also did that but in them middle round he was caught and get knockout.

So in any case, this is really the definition of style makes fight. And that's why Tim is a huge favorite going into this fight. Just imagining Tim hitting that perfectly liver shot, I don't think that any boxer can recover if you are hit in the perfect spot.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 03:23:52 PM

And it was reported that the winner of this fight will face at least for the WBO belt Terrence Crawford.

“based on Crawford’s merits as a three-division WBO world champion and two-division undisputed champion,” Valcarcel said, “we will allow him to enter the ring and participate as WBO welterweight champion against the winner of Tszyu versus Fundora.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-crawford-retain-wbo-welterweight-title-ahead-junior-middleweight-title-tilt--182400

And Crawford will not be stripped of his WBO welterweight at the same time. So this could be a motivation for Tim to really go and win here as he wanted to fight Crawford as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:04:22 PM

^ I think it's more of a privilege for Crawford being a long time WBO champion and so the organization recognizes it and so he will not be stripped if his 147 lbs even if he will fight the winner of this fight at 154 lbs. And it will be another accomplished for Crawford becoming a 4 division champion.

And with that, if Tim will win this fight, the better. It will be a big challenge for Crawford. But no offense to fans of Tim here, Crawford might destroyed your boy inside 12 rounds just like what he did against Spence Jr. But that will be on another discussion though once the fight become official in the next coming months.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:50:53 PM

^ I think it's more of a privilege for Crawford being a long time WBO champion and so the organization recognizes it and so he will not be stripped if his 147 lbs even if he will fight the winner of this fight at 154 lbs. And it will be another accomplished for Crawford becoming a 4 division champion.

And with that, if Tim will win this fight, the better. It will be a big challenge for Crawford. But no offense to fans of Tim here, Crawford might destroyed your boy inside 12 rounds just like what he did against Spence Jr. But that will be on another discussion though once the fight become official in the next coming months.

The more I want to see Tim Tszyu win this match not only win but win impressively because he is a real challenge against Crawford and to be able to go to Crawford, he will have to prove himself by impressively beating Fundora, then challenge and against Boots Ennis.

Tszyu and Ennis are the two top guys in the welterweight and superwelterweight they are the new faces of this new generation but they have to prove themselves by fighting each other and the who wins deserves to have a title shot against Crawford, so let's see March 30 who's future will continue between the two.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 08:49:10 PM

The more I want to see Tim Tszyu win this match not only win but win impressively because he is a real challenge against Crawford and to be able to go to Crawford, he will have to prove himself by impressively beating Fundora, then challenge and against Boots Ennis.

Tszyu and Ennis are the two top guys in the welterweight and superwelterweight they are the new faces of this new generation but they have to prove themselves by fighting each other and the who wins deserves to have a title shot against Crawford, so let's see March 30 who's future will continue between the two.

It's also time for TIm to step up and it's a money grab for him, Tim vs Bud will be a big PPV profit.
The one thing they should be doing even before Fundora but this is for good preparation, Crawford also has a longer reach than him. We can only wish Tim can make it to the 12 rounds because Crawford though he is almost 40, is still at his best physique and defeated the undefeated fighters.

Maybe we can see Spence fighting Tim Tszyu after he gets beaten by Crawford too. This is also a possibility.  It's going to be a fair fight I think.

Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 11:09:31 PM

The fun was ruined... I thought Thurman was up and wants to be a champion again but unable to make it for this big fight would say that he is done in boxing. Pacman ruined him and now he is getting older and having a problem in coming back. Honestly, I don't know Tim Tszyu's opponent, I bet he is not popular, so this could be another fight cherry pick by his camp for a sure win.

That's what everyone believed, so I agree, Manny Pacquiao has ruined Keith Thurman. Although there are pictures of him having a shoulder support or something. He is a rank boxer, Fundora has a fight with someone as the undercard.

And it's also for the interim belt and so this fight will be for the WBO and WBC belt now. Fundora is very tall but I think that is the only advantage he has. Tszyu is the well rounded of the two and he has the tools to score a knockout victory here.

Thurman has very good potential after Pacquiao's fight. But he paused his boxing career afterwards, so it was not Pac's fault why his boxing career got a hold up. Anyway, every boxer have their own journey in this sports. It is up to them how they will take advantage of the opportunity and move forward after the loss. Pacquiao got also his share of loss in his career but he never gave up and made an impact in this sports.

Well you can ask Ricky Hatton for that, or Morales or Marco Antonio Barrera because after fighting Manny they were never be the same again. After's Thurman's lost to Manny he took a long break, then trying to make a comeback against Barrios, win but doesn't look good.

And after that he didn't fight again and he was supposed to fight, but got injured?

Yes, I agree that Pacquiao himself has losses, but in the case of Thurman and others that Manny beat, it's more on their psychology that they were beaten by this small man from Asia and they can't get over with that.

Listen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4m3dj3NRRA

He admitted that he got depressed after getting his first L.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 339

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 11:58:42 PM

Maybe we can see Spence fighting Tim Tszyu after he gets beaten by Crawford too. This is also a possibility.  It's going to be a fair fight I think.
I think this one is going to be a good match, it's a pure war as both fighers are sure not gonna back down, we will see a bloody fight and both are durable and they don't move a lot like Haney or other slicky fighters. Hopefully Tim Tszyu will dominate so he'll get tested by a real Warrior.

Spence hasn't fought yet since he was defeated by Crawford, so it's a good comeback for Spence to fight a champion, and with the schedule after this, maybe they'll have an ample time to prepare for a mega fight.

My bet is on Spence vs Tszyu, although the former is inactive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:44:57 AM

And it was reported that the winner of this fight will face at least for the WBO belt Terrence Crawford.

“based on Crawford’s merits as a three-division WBO world champion and two-division undisputed champion,” Valcarcel said, “we will allow him to enter the ring and participate as WBO welterweight champion against the winner of Tszyu versus Fundora.”

https://www.boxingscene.com/terence-crawford-retain-wbo-welterweight-title-ahead-junior-middleweight-title-tilt--182400

And Crawford will not be stripped of his WBO welterweight at the same time. So this could be a motivation for Tim to really go and win here as he wanted to fight Crawford as well.

Tim has a lot of big fish in his hunting list and he might fight them if he will perform big this weekend. Jermell Charlo might return to 154. Crawford is also the mandatory of the WBO belt which will be the biggest fight for Tim. Errol Spence also tweeted that he wants to fight the winner of Tim and Fundora and he might get it as all of them are in the same PBC umbrella.

I am not counting out Fundora yet. The kid is dangerous although I am disappointed why his handlers aren't giving him a tune-up before fighting for the belt. If he suffers another KO or TKO, he will be mentally different and might never be the same.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1659

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:10:45 PM

Tim has a lot of big fish in his hunting list and he might fight them if he will perform big this weekend. Jermell Charlo might return to 154. Crawford is also the mandatory of the WBO belt which will be the biggest fight for Tim. Errol Spence also tweeted that he wants to fight the winner of Tim and Fundora and he might get it as all of them are in the same PBC umbrella.

I am not counting out Fundora yet. The kid is dangerous although I am disappointed why his handlers aren't giving him a tune-up before fighting for the belt. If he suffers another KO or TKO, he will be mentally different and might never be the same.

Even Errol Spence can go to 154 lbs as well, so there are a lot of big fish for him as you have said. But first he will have to beat the towering inferno in Fundora. I do agree, although Fundora is a underdog, he could still pose a threat to Tim and specially if he gets overconfident and think that he can easily beat this kid.

And I'm seeing on other forums that they are giving Fundora a chance here, it might be a long shot, but who knows, gamblers love a good underdog and so I'm not surprise if there could be bettors backing up Fundora here, hehehe.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:44:43 PM

I just found out that Brian Mendoza will also be in this fight as he will be fighting Serhii Bohachuk (23-1) for the WBC interim super welterweight title. So if my chance he wins, he will have another crack maybe for the regular belt being held by the winner of this fight.

And just like what fans says here, Brian said that he expects Tim to win and uses body shots to slow down the tall Fundora. This was the same strategy that he uses when he knockout Fundora. Also the final weigh-in for those who wants to see and read their body language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wbvgsh335bE.

Take note though that Fundora did eat Pizza and Burger as per Tim. But Fundora says that he has a fast metabolism and so he can do that.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 575

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 09:59:40 AM

Take note though that Fundora did eat Pizza and Burger as per Tim. But Fundora says that he has a fast metabolism and so he can do that.
Nothing is wrong with that I guess, he is skinny and very tall and with that he should really have a fast metabolism and at one point when we are young we experience that as well. So there should be no issue what so ever, although boxers are discipline with what they put inside their system, I think Fundora needed those extra calories. It's how it will translate in the fight, and the next thing is that his belly is ready to be soften by Tim. So Tsyzu should be thankful seeing Fundora eating that empty calories and putting it in his body and then attack him with body shots to show him regret eating those before the fight itself.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
FinneysTrueVision

Activity: 1666
Merit: 373

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 04:36:46 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2024, 05:36:58 AM by FinneysTrueVision

Fundora’s freakish height caused this to become a really messy and bloody fight after Tszyu’s head clashed with Fundora’s elbow. I expected this fight to be stopped by the ringside doctor or the referee but the pace slowed down significantly and the injuries on both fighters didn’t get too much worse.

Despite the height difference Tszyu was still able to hit Fundora cleanly and it looked early on like he would get a clear win. Unfortunately, the cut was affecting his vision. This allowed Fundora to jab his way to a close decision victory. The situation with the titles now becomes complicated because Crawford successfully petitioned the WBO to become mandatory but PBC had other plans involving Errol Spence. Tszyu also deserves a rematch against Fundora.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
inthelongrun

Activity: 1764
Merit: 596

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 04:49:20 AM

Fundora’s freakish height caused this to become a really messy and bloody fight after Tszyu’s elbow clashed with Fundora’s elbow. I expected this fight to be stopped by the ringside doctor or the referee but the pace slowed down significantly and the injuries on both fighters didn’t get too much worse.

Despite the height difference Tszyu was still able to hit Fundora cleanly and it looked early on like he would get a clear win. Unfortunately, the cut was affecting his vision. This allowed Fundora to jab his way to a close decision victory. The situation with the titles now becomes complicated because Crawford successfully petitioned the WBO to become mandatory but PBC had other plans involving Errol Spence. Tszyu also deserves a rematch against Fundora.

I'm disappointed in the main event. It should've been stopped before the start of the 5th round. It's very clear that Tszyu cannot fight well because of the blood flowing to his eyes. PBC probably does want the fight to be stopped as this is their first PPV or maybe first event at Amazon Prime their new partner. Or maybe PBC wanted Fondura to win. Without the injury, Tim could've stopped Fondura as he already figured it out in the beginning rounds.

In other title fight, I'm glad that the undeserving Rolly Romero finally lost his WBA belt by a barrage of heavy punches from Isaac Cruyz. Not sure how long Cruz can stay champion as I believe he is too small at 140. But he is safe from unifications as IBF champ Matias is now with DAZN together with the WBC champ, Haney while the lineal and WBO holder Teofimo is with TR.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 07:16:51 AM

Fundora’s freakish height caused this to become a really messy and bloody fight after Tszyu’s head clashed with Fundora’s elbow. I expected this fight to be stopped by the ringside doctor or the referee but the pace slowed down significantly and the injuries on both fighters didn’t get too much worse.

I would agree, the referee should stop the fight as obviously that elbow really did damage to Tszyu. But they let it go throughout the next 10 rounds and we can that if affected Tim in the fight.

I think it boils down to Fundora's decision, he is the champion, so he can either go with the rematch in Australia, or fight Crawford as per WBO. So let's see what his decision is. But for me, I wanted a rematch for Tim, I think he deserves if after what happened in this fight. And Fundora should be all-in to settle this score. He will have to travel though to Tim's Australia.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀