Poll
Question: Who you will think will win
Tim Tszyu by KO
Tim Tszyu By Decision
Fundora  By KO
Fundora  By Decision

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Tszyu - Seabastian Fundora For The WBC And WBO Super Welterweight March 30  (Read 323 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 03:06:09 AM

I have it drawn in my scorecard, but it can either way, but both fighters deserve a rematch Fundora proves he is ready to become a champion.
Checking the poll I created no one among us voted for Fundora, so we can call this an upset?

Tim Tszyu by KO   - 8 (100%)
Tim Tszyu By Decision   - 0 (0%)
Fundora  By KO   - 0 (0%)
Fundora  By Decision   - 0 (0%)

The poll you made here only got 8 votes but all voted for Tszyu which was clearly the favorite. But more than your poll, this is an upset win for Fundora because Tszyu was a 1.17-favorite. He was expected to win this fight. His victory was predicted to be more than 85%. Fundora on the other hand got 5.00 odds.

But as we all know, the fight didn't really go smoothly. It's unfortunate that Tszyu had to suffer a cut early in the fight that wasn't caused by a legitimate punch from Fundora's. Although Fundora performed well with his jabs, the fact that Tszyu had to continue with the fight partially blind because of the cut from Fundora's elbow made a big difference.

It's good though that both fighters agreed for a rematch.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 04:25:21 AM

I have it drawn in my scorecard, but it can either way, but both fighters deserve a rematch Fundora proves he is ready to become a champion.
Checking the poll I created no one among us voted for Fundora, so we can call this an upset?

Tim Tszyu by KO   - 8 (100%)
Tim Tszyu By Decision   - 0 (0%)
Fundora  By KO   - 0 (0%)
Fundora  By Decision   - 0 (0%)

The poll you made here only got 8 votes but all voted for Tszyu which was clearly the favorite. But more than your poll, this is an upset win for Fundora because Tszyu was a 1.17-favorite. He was expected to win this fight. His victory was predicted to be more than 85%. Fundora on the other hand got 5.00 odds.

But as we all know, the fight didn't really go smoothly. It's unfortunate that Tszyu had to suffer a cut early in the fight that wasn't caused by a legitimate punch from Fundora's. Although Fundora performed well with his jabs, the fact that Tszyu had to continue with the fight partially blind because of the cut from Fundora's elbow made a big difference.

It's good though that both fighters agreed for a rematch.

Definitely, that match up needs a rematch and let's hope next time it will not be bloody. I would also choose Fundora to win via upset but wasn't able to put my bet as I'm not really interested in this fight.Anyway, now that Fundora got a big win, he needs to continue his great game plan in the rematch, and if he still wins the fight, that would move him in a better situation as Tszyu could not deny another fight anymore, and therefore Fundora would have a chance for a unification fight if he choose to take a bigger risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: