Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:06:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: VKBT is an ACTIVE TRIBALDEX TOKEN  (Read 68 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 09:12:29 AM

VKBT is Real, the Thread is a little confusing for Newcomers
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5479976.0

But what would be Crazy is if we hadn't already been Active for 2 Years now. This is a kind of Urgent Situation.

PREPARE FOR VKBT MOONRAMP

VERY GOOD TOKENOMICS

VERY GOOD BUSINES MODEL

REAL LIFE CURRENCY

NOT A WISHFUL DISPENSARY TOKEN

BRINGING SMALL BUSINESS TO CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:49:01 AM

I just want to Reiterate that Everyone should CHECK THEIR BALANCES IN THEIR TRIBALDEX WALLET.

Especially if You use Proof of Brain and Actifit.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 07:08:16 PM

Tell Everyone to Check their Balances, we have Bought some $PEPE, $SCRAP and $POB so we can Start Rewarding People in Various Tokens with $VKBT. Our Participants will be able to get all kinds of Currencies, and we will continue this. Our Goal Currently is to get Holdings in HIVE, STEEM and BLURT as well as all of these and Other Tokens in the HIVE-Engine Economy, and then to use those to Create a Rewards Program. So for Example, if You are Playing Terracore, or HoloZing, we want to have not only HIVE to reward You, but SCRAPs and ZING, so You can Play the Games. We will be here doing that.

So, our Currency will have Value, and there will be ways for You to Earn Money to Buy Our Currency, just think of how Brilliant that is. I want You to have Money, so that You might come and Buy Our Currency.

And the more People that Buy Ours, the Higher the Price Goes. So People can be Cashing Out while Others Buy in, and using their Cash Outs to make more Money (if they Choose) using Our Tutorials for these Games and Tokens and Things.

So we will have a Community, with all kinds of Currencies moving around it.

Everyone Check Your HIVE-Engine and TribalDEX Wallets.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 04:45:09 AM

We are now Basically Revitalizing HIVE-Engine. For some Reason no one ever made any HIVE-Engine Threads here on Bitcointalk, which to me seems kind of like a No Brainer, so here I am making these Threads, and I am also in all of the Discord Chats for the STEEM Groups, and the Tokens on HIVE-Engine. So what we are going to do is like TRX, HIVE, STEEM, HIVE-Engine, TRX Tokens (like ETH Tokens), then we will Start making Peggys, which is basically like, so we have VKBT, and it is Available on TribalDEX which is a HIVE Blockchain Technology. But I can Create a Smart Contract whereby You Send VKBT to a Holding Wallet that acts as like a Vault in case You want to Transfer back to this Chain, and the Smart Contract would act as a Vault also if You went back and Unlocked Your Old Coin, and that Triggers the Smart Contract, and there would be like the Memo Field used, and Dan and Ned made the Memo Field for Things like this when they Invented STEEM, so in the Memo Field You would just put the TRON Wallet for where the Smart Contract would Deposit the Token.

So, Basically,

You can Log onto HIVE-Engine or TribalDEX

You can Send Tokens to let's Call it @TRXTokenContract (that is just Hypothetical for the example, that is not what I will call it)

The Smart Contract on TRX then is Designed to see that Transaction, looks at the Memo, and Releases Tokens on TRX Blockchain.

So then the HIVE Blockchain Tokens are in the Holding Account or the Smart Contract, and the Person that Sent it now has the Tokens on Another Blockchain, TRX.

And that way we go have STEEM be involved. It ties it all together. And BLURT Uses Atmos, so we can get that in too.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2024, 12:39:57 AM

Does Everyone understand how kind of like Crypto-logy is like Tokenomics, which isn't Nothing, but it is one Thing, and Crypt-ology, which is like Treasure Hunting or Scavenger Hunting or Easter Egg Hunting, is another Thing. But they are both the same Thing, it's just most People don't Recognize it the way I do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: