Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about BitNasdaq Cryptocurrency Exchange  (Read 89 times)
carryvu9 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:57:11 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2024, 06:08:03 AM by carryvu9

Bitnasdaq.com is the new emerging cryptocurrency exchange launched, to make the trading experience easy for new traders and eve trading experts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 10:47:51 PM

Bitnasdaq.com (Building a path towards the future, where AI meets blockchain. Paving the way to a secure, vast, and reliable crypto exchange platform for managing all digital assets.) Explore and provide your feedback about this exchange.
I have not heard of this exchange before and the exchange looks like a decentralized exchange but it asked me to register with my email and login password which I did but the interface of the exchange is not friendly. I wanted to test the exchange but there is no p2p option to click and start trading. Or probably not is because I am using mobile phone when I login to desktop or laptop it might be seen. I will still give other previews later when I finally use the exchange platform.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 06:38:38 AM

Bitnasdaq.com (Building a path towards the future, where AI meets blockchain. Paving the way to a secure, vast, and reliable crypto exchange platform for managing all digital assets.) Explore and provide your feedback about this exchange.

I have seen it in some media, but I have to say that it is quite new and does not have much potential to become a major CEX in the space. However, like some hype in the past, I think it is a preparation for the trend of CEX in the near future.

In addition, to classify, it is still quite new and does not receive good liquidity, mainly trading bots. But we can also expect the quality to improve in the near future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 05:21:00 PM

My first time hearing about this exchange.

My question is, are you affiliated with NASDAQ, a known American stock exchange based in New York City?
NASDAQ stands for National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations so by calling your exchange BitNasdaq it only means you are affiliated with NASDAQ.

If you are not associated with them, then the move is shady as hell, and they will come at you with all they have got. I hope you are aware of the legal implications.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 05:58:35 PM

My first time hearing about this exchange.

My question is, are you affiliated with NASDAQ, a known American stock exchange based in New York City?
NASDAQ stands for National Association of Securities Dealers Automated Quotations so by calling your exchange BitNasdaq it only means you are affiliated with NASDAQ.

If you are not associated with them, then the move is shady as hell, and they will come at you with all they have got. I hope you are aware of the legal implications.

that seems to be the impression. if they are not affiliated with NASDQ then they are just riding the popularity and there may be backlash because of this attempt.
they have a poor interface by the way. anyone will not see this being done professionally.

there isn't an ANN thread created for this exchange yet so if they wanna talk to the community, i think they should create a proper one instead of just hoping for word of mouth.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 06:14:58 PM

Unless you're affiliated with Nasdaq, which I totally doubt you are because why would they be advertising on a forum, then you're a scam/are shady. You have no business using the Nasdaq name unless you're affiliated with it.

Also: "AI meets blockchain"? LMAO.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
carryvu9 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:54:55 AM

This is basically a new CEX platform and p2p trading will open soon. They are going toward CEX to DEX. They also have a native token BNQ but currently available on just bitnasdaq platform but will be available in the market in the coming month.
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 10:40:12 AM

This is basically a new CEX platform and p2p trading will open soon. They are going toward CEX to DEX. They also have a native token BNQ but currently available on just bitnasdaq platform but will be available in the market in the coming month.
I think this website has good features on the home page such as copy trading, P2P, demo account and bot strategy features. I see this project also has mobile trading application on Appstore and Google play. I think this is the good thing. But I got some trouble on trading page. It looks like the trading page is very messed up for the mobile version and needs to be fixed.  And as we know, the driving force for the success of crypto projects is community support.  I didn't find any link for a community or social media where people can be interested and establish communication and trust.  If you are a team member of this project, I suggest you to do promotions on this forum so you can write about your project and make us interested to being a part of it.  I think this forum is always open to supporting the technology that runs on crypto.  I wish you success with your project.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:38:09 AM

Is there no other information about this exchange?

No website? No explanation of how it came to be?
No roadmap? No goals and objectives? Or anything that is uniquely found
in your exchange? Hard to trust something especially if it is about my money when there is only
One or two sentences about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:47:43 AM

I have not heard of this exchange before and the exchange looks like a decentralized exchange but it asked me to register with my email and login password which I did but the interface of the exchange is not friendly. I wanted to test the exchange but there is no p2p option to click and start trading. Or probably not is because I am using mobile phone when I login to desktop or laptop it might be seen. I will still give other previews later when I finally use the exchange platform.

Logging in using a laptop or desktop device can't be the bone of contentions to say that's why the exchange platform isn't working perfectly. To my best of trading by cryptos on exchange, my exchange apps are mostly being in used through the mobile phone operations so this can't be acceptable to be genuine and can't even offer portable services.
If it'd only be workable there on laptops and desktops that means Investors who trades their coins anytime are expected to walkabout with the non compatible laptops and desktops devices.

I've also not heard about this exchange before and so do we've to say they're test running on the exchange site yet? I fear that Investors don't have their funds lost at a system like this because it's not Worth troubleshooting your funds on such exchange that's not sure about when you've right with you multiple trust worth exchanges with comfortable offers.
I'm worried that beginners doesn't fall victim of having their funds in such exchange as the Op has just said that the platform doesn't have the feature for P2P soni wonder how they can trade on it.
Lets always stay Concious and careful while trading with these unfamiliar exchanges.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
carryvu9 (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:32:49 AM

Brother there is definitely a road map that you can find here https://www.bitnasdaq.com/buy-bnq
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:18:45 AM

Looks as far as what it claims seems to be a very promising exchange. Especially due to its tradingbot and the demo account feature it can take some good hype but the question is that is their platform close to what they have claimed.

I personally have not used the platform so I'm not familiar but their BNC token was not a very good project as it's very volatile and not suitable for investments. So it will be more cleared out once the user gives us the feedback. Any user of the platform who can give us feedback?

Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:30:48 AM

Looks as far as what it claims seems to be a very promising exchange. Especially due to its tradingbot and the demo account feature it can take some good hype but the question is that is their platform close to what they have claimed.

I personally have not used the platform so I'm not familiar but their BNC token was not a very good project as it's very volatile and not suitable for investments. So it will be more cleared out once the user gives us the feedback. Any user of the platform who can give us feedback?

It is a brand new exchange and they have a roadmap which you check before your reply. I am not sure whether they have completed thier funding. They are offering features which big exchanges are yet to offer. I would have tried the exchange but saw that they have a mandatory KYC requirement. I am not going to go through KYC on a new exchange. To increase their popularity they should give some demo accounts and start a bounty campaign.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: