Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is investment a necessity or a want?  (Read 741 times)
Humblevirus

Activity: 232
Merit: 200

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 07:43:36 AM

It is am obvious fact there are a lot of coins coming in to the market and Bitcoin halving is so close and alot of people are also diving in to the  market, but some thing actually triggered me creating this thread which is where I got the attention from, some one very close to me has been prioritizing coins involvement other than his health care. What are your option on this?

Someone who is investing and leave his health is making a mistake. That is, if you are saying the truth that your friend is putting investment over his health, because it looks surprising to me that someone is investing in crypto when he is not healthy enough, what is the essence of getting money if he cannot stay healthy? However, even the investment may have problems in the long run because we don't know what his health status will be tomorrow. If he has already invested, he will definitely sell the investment and get the proper care in the hospital.

However, answer to your heading; Investment is not compulsory but is necessary if we have the chance to do it since it will help us in the future. Just something that I can say is a wish; we should not make it that much necessary for ourselves, so I think your friend should understand that health comes first before anything else.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 07:54:55 AM

It is am obvious fact there are a lot of coins coming in to the market and Bitcoin halving is so close and alot of people are also diving in to the  market,
actually there are some new investors but many of investors are just like us who are taking advantage of coming halving and indeed adding their money inside the market.

but some thing actually triggered me creating this thread which is where I got the attention from, some one very close to me has been prioritizing coins involvement other than his health care. What are your option on this?
We must invest  in our health because our money is nothing if we will die even before enjoying our luxurious living.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:42:16 AM

We need to make an investment for many reasons and its a need, if we don't make use of such opportunity investing at the right time, such privilege may not come in again and we may never achieve making such investment for life, making investment also comes in with targets and financial demands because what  we are going for will require money from us in other to achieve its establishment, we should also considers the risk that may be involved in any investment kind we are opting in for.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 08:52:18 AM

The groundwork for all happiness is good health, remember one thing "To get rich, never risk your health. After all we need money just for living Investment is a option to make some good money I mean an additional income It shouldn't be compared or prioritize with health.

Some times what actually happen is If you are a newbie and Investing in some asset and all of a sudden or in couple of months your asset is dropping you will literally go down and you will surely have that feel of losing money. Well that's the nature of a human and we shouldn't go craze with investing more. Before Investing in any asset we have to Invest only what we can afford else you are in Danger.

Essential10

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 09:02:16 AM

It is am obvious fact there are a lot of coins coming in to the market and Bitcoin halving is so close and alot of people are also diving in to the  market, but some thing actually triggered me creating this thread which is where I got the attention from, some one very close to me has been prioritizing coins involvement other than his health care. What are your option on this?
People choose their investments individually. Many people think of long term investment while others think of short term investment. If you are physically and mentally disturbed while investing in the current market environment, you struggle to focus on investing to make wise decisions then it will be difficult to sustain your investment success. To be physically strong you need to take care of your health. Remember that your health is your most valuable asset, without it your financial gains will not bring you the fulfillment and happiness you desire. Prioritize self-care alongside your investment strategies to ensure the future.

SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 03:52:02 AM

In my opinion, investing is more about desire than necessity. There are many people who still live well without participating in any form of investment, as long as their finances are secure. And when deciding to invest in a certain field, it also comes from our desire to choose, but paying attention to health is necessary. If you are not healthy, investing will certainly not be favorable. Give up thinking about making money first and then worrying about your health. I think a more viable option for you is to use some of your spare money without affecting your health care to invest in Bitcoin. Why Bitcoin and not Altcoin? Because investing in Bitcoin will not take you too much time to learn about it, while ALtcoin is a different story, a few years later it is unlikely that the Altcoin you bought will still exist. Investing in Bitcoin will give you more time to do other things, especially taking care of your health. With this plan, you can ensure two criteria: investment and time to take care of your health.

Tmoonz (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 112

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 05:15:16 PM

It is am obvious fact there are a lot of coins coming in to the market and Bitcoin halving is so close and alot of people are also diving in to the  market, but some thing actually triggered me creating this thread which is where I got the attention from, some one very close to me has been prioritizing coins involvement other than his health care. What are your option on this?

How do you know that people are not investing on their health care? Did you have any claim to back this up? Before I come back to your subject of discussion, I will love to address your main body of discussion. People buy coins because they believe that in every Bitcoin halving, it usually brings about a new bull run and that's the time coins do pump and that's why you see people buying this coins to get the opportunity of this pumps, it's a risk they are willing to take and not because they don't value their health.

Am sorry for the late reply I have been busy, actually I never wanted to bring this up but I think I should at this point, firstly personally i don't love the idea of involving in some many coins, I have a friend that is more like a brother to me he called me to lend  him some money to complete his hospital bills yes he had an accident and has been in the hospital for two weeks of which I did lend him the money he asked for but to my greatest surprise he called back again and ask for more money and when I asked he told me that he used the money buy to a coin some one introduced to him to be a promising coin while in the hospital, he was very opened and sincere to me because of the level of our friendship, I know he is going to pay back as soon as possible but I was not expecting him to put his coin involvement before his health not to talk more about  what could be the outcome of the market because of uncertainty.

Epaper

Activity: 751
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 10:08:02 AM

In my opinion, it all depends on ourselves. Sometimes for some people investment is a necessity because they feel they need to save from now on to enjoy the results when they are old. Moreover, if you invest in crypto which offers big profits, most people flock to invest in cryptocurrencies because they can get satisfying profits.

Certainly, our ability to achieve goal of saving some funds for investment, depends on our financial circumstances, specially balancing our routine monthly expenses against our income. In my opinion whatever is our monthly home take, we should at least allocate 10% towards investing in Bitcoin which is known as digital Gold. If, we consistently accumulate Bitcoin in small amounts, such as $100,, It is possible that by the time we reach retirement age, we will have enough accumulated Bitcoin to comfortably enjoy our retirement.
Correct. I agree with you that such a step is a wise one. By investing in bitcoin regularly, in retirement we will enjoy the results comfortably. But we also have to analyze the market so we know when is the right time to enter and exit.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:20:49 PM

For me, it is difficult to separate needs and desires in investing because the two are closely related. Of course, someone wants to invest because of the need so that by investing they can get profits and can help to achieve the desired goals. Therefore, I view investment as a need and a desire that must be carried out simultaneously.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 01:31:02 PM

For me, it is difficult to separate needs and desires in investing because the two are closely related. Of course, someone wants to invest because of the need so that by investing they can get profits and can help to achieve the desired goals. Therefore, I view investment as a need and a desire that must be carried out simultaneously.
All of us want to invest but not everyone can invest due to the fact that we're not the same situation financially.
But if you have a better life and you are able to invest, you should choose to invest into something that you know and has the potential for you to have a better life but make sure choose a project that you know.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 03:01:48 PM

especially for you or anyone who has similar problems, wants an investment whose results will later meet their needs. My advice is to choose a coin that has good fundamentals, solid community, and a clear project. so you won't be trapped into buying coins that are not clear and will end up harming you in the future.
But if you're confused, don't think too much, just choose Ethereum as your main choice besides Bitcoin.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 04:32:18 PM

Someone who is investing and leave his health is making a mistake. That is, if you are saying the truth that your friend is putting investment over his health, because it looks surprising to me that someone is investing in crypto when he is not healthy enough, what is the essence of getting money if he cannot stay healthy? However, even the investment may have problems in the long run because we don't know what his health status will be tomorrow. If he has already invested, he will definitely sell the investment and get the proper care in the hospital.

However, answer to your heading; Investment is not compulsory but is necessary if we have the chance to do it since it will help us in the future. Just something that I can say is a wish; we should not make it that much necessary for ourselves, so I think your friend should understand that health comes first before anything else.

Well, health is wealth, and we all know that. Take the amount of money if life depends on it. Money has never saved a life when a person is terminally ill. Now, let's go back to the topic: investment is a choice, a tool that can help give growth to the capital we have.

It is also up to us if it is a necessity or not, because if every investment has a good ROI in our capital, it will become a necessity for an investor, but if every time an investor invests in an investment, nothing always happens, it is not a necessity to him but instead a failure or frustration to him.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 06:54:04 PM

In fact, we always consider investment as a profitable business for the future, so if everything is done well with experience, then good profits are sure to be obtained. Here you can buy more tokens for less and less tokens for more money. In fact everything is revealed as a result of your patience and experience Investing in cryptos as well as trading also gives good profits so you need to practice a lot even if you are trading. The key is time and skill to participate in everything crypto.

Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:13:07 PM

In fact, we always consider investment as a profitable business for the future, so if everything is done well with experience, then good profits are sure to be obtained. Here you can buy more tokens for less and less tokens for more money. In fact everything is revealed as a result of your patience and experience Investing in cryptos as well as trading also gives good profits so you need to practice a lot even if you are trading. The key is time and skill to participate in everything crypto.

So not all investments are profitable, as there are also many types of investment, such as traditional business, online investment, real estate, gold, stocks, and crypto. But of course, it depends on our choice, which we think is a good opportunity.

So here it is now that our wise investors are coming in that we should be able to research before making money, right?

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1157

View Profile
March 28, 2024, 07:17:08 PM

Investment can become a necessity because by investing we can grow quite well financially, especially by investing in crypto which has quite high price fluctuations, this makes investment grow faster. but with the right choice of coins like bitcoin. I have top bitcoin and altcoin investments that I still hold, they have started to grow and provide returns.
johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 10:37:33 PM

For me, it is a desire, because investment sometimes wants to have it when the condition is urgent and the condition has a low income of money (hallucinating results and regretting themselves) furthermore when having enough money instead choose to save and use for daily needs, in general. it is not very good even though I sometimes do so to cover my household expenses Grin . Therefore, awareness must arise, such as throwing away money that is meaningless in small amounts and ignoring it, I believe it would be much better to set aside cold money. Although it's human nature to want to invest all the money to get more profit, the fact is that the money will be taken away Cheesy

=================================================
The context above includes treatment costs, of course health is the most important, if you want to invest it is better to choose coins with good fundamentals including bitcoin and eth. Even if you choose any altcoin, take 25% of the day's trading capital. all types of coins are good and free according to taste but management before coin shopping is more important. Prioritize capital management over expectations even towards halving.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Bitco55

Activity: 238
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:16:50 AM

I don't know this person, and enough details wasn't laid on how he has been prioritizing coin investments over his health. It may be that you're over thinking it. It may be that he's just simplifying and he's well to do even though it isn't the healthiest option, and it may be that he is depriving himself of basic food just so he can invest in crypto. So, I don't know what you mean, but what may be really detrimental is neglecting health issues cause he doesn't want to spend his money on treating it instead he invests it. Although, this is bad, investments is still a necessity ( well at least for me) don't know about you though. Don't sacrifice something you can't recover in the process of making wealth, but also know that making wealth is important too.

Hope I didn't confuse you though. Basically, both are really important. A poor man would continue to have health issues and I rich man with bad health is not considered wealth. Health is wealth.

john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 03:17:23 PM

For some people, investing is a necessity. They invest to grow their savings and build wealth for important life goals, like buying a house, funding their children's education, or preparing for retirement. Without investing, they may struggle to achieve these financial milestones and secure their future.

However, for others, investing is more of a want. They invest to potentially earn extra money, achieve financial freedom, or pursue their dreams, like traveling the world or starting a business. While investing may not be essential for their immediate needs, it can fulfill their desires and enhance their quality of life.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 03:41:18 PM

Everyone's planning will be different. Crypto asset investment can become a necessity when investors realize how big the opportunities are for the future. so they make it a wish.
they want to invest for future needs. I think it is a good choice. depending on how they organize their investment planning correctly.

Maybe it will be different if someone invests because they want to follow other people who have been successful with their crypto investments.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:37:50 AM

Investment can become a necessity because by investing we can grow quite well financially, especially by investing in crypto which has quite high price fluctuations, this makes investment grow faster. but with the right choice of coins like bitcoin. I have top bitcoin and altcoin investments that I still hold, they have started to grow and provide returns.

Investment is a necessity because we can earn money to manage our needs and if we have enough money then investment become our wants. Due to fluctuated nature of crypto everyone wants to make an investment in it to find a way of making money so some people invest due to their wishes as well as interest while some invest due to unlimited needs of a family.

People cannot rely on a single salary so they often invest in crypto because salaries are not enough to accommodate the debit. So I think most of the people make investment in Bitcoin and altcoins for the reason to earn more and to save some amount for future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀