Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about self investment too.  (Read 217 times)
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:27:05 AM

What you said is really true.  In my case, my self investment is prioritizing my health.  I am trying to get enough and sufficient sleep always.  I also enrolled in a gym to have regular exercise (muscle training and cardio).  By taking care of my body, this will help me in a long run.  Also, back pain have been lessened since then.  I also encourage others to invest on yourself, one way is to take care of your body.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Volimack

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 05:51:58 PM

Self-investment should be our priority but growth of investment should be extended in all directions the road to success is tougher than ever as investment grows, it will be easy to acquire knowledge and skills from here and expand all aspects of investing that will help you improve. Self investment is a very suitable option to multiply its benefits in a short period of time. By following certain strategies, more profit from self investment is possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 10:07:20 PM

In court, self-investment is getting the court to pay you attorney fees to defend your 'self' who is written on the indictment. Whether you win or lose, after court is over, invoice the court for your fees, plus whatever judgment fines might have come about against your 'self'. If they don't pay, take them to court over it. After all, they were the ones who asked you to represent your self.

Then, when they indict your for practicing law without a license, defend your indictment self again. Whether you win or lose, after court is over, invoice the court for your fees, plus whatever judgment fines might have come about against your self.

This could become rather circular. But you might be able to earn a good living this way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Megha_1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 03:39:21 AM

Self-investment is when you take it as a responsibility that you give it all the necessary requirements to learn the success you have achieved and you can become valuable by using some money in self-investment that will automatically bring money in your pocket by improving it regularly.  By making the effort you will become resourceful with a transformative potential to create and achieve a quality life in the future Self-investment seems to be over-emphasized.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: