Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polyhedra (ZK) launchpool opportunity..  (Read 86 times)
Bournesparks (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:32:47 PM

Hey folks, the market has been a little red with some altcoins bleeding, while others like meme coins have made gains. You might be wondering what to do with your USDT or probably want to get busy while the altcoin market retraces. Here's something you can do to earn passive income in the meantime:

✅ Participating in launchpools/launchpads.

From my research, there have been several successful launchpool/launchpad projects in the past on platforms like Binance and Bitget. I participated in the $ZKF and $ALEX launchpools on the former, and I'll be utilizing my BGB or USDT on yet another one: https://coinjournal.net/news/bitget-launchpool-features-polyhedera-network-zk-with-200000-zk-tokens-to-distribute

Let me know what you think about launchpools or launchpads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Titanic Crypto Holdings

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 04:40:47 PM

I think it is a good idea to try things before they get too popular and over-priced. If launchpools/launchpads have a hot, viral phase it's a good idea to stop before they turn bad.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 06:53:15 PM

Perhaps those who are not aware how those unprofessional team screw their community over will participate in anything that has to do with Polyhedra.

They have ruined the expectations tye community had on the project, 90% of the community very angry with the team for the joke of an airdrop they just conducted.
Any team who are more concerned about community support won't do what they did.

They made people to grind for nothing and worst of all make eth as claiming network.  Grin
Lots of users where given 20zk, which is not up to eth gas fees.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ben Barubal

Activity: 476
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:04:32 PM

Hey folks, the market has been a little red with some altcoins bleeding, while others like meme coins have made gains. You might be wondering what to do with your USDT or probably want to get busy while the altcoin market retraces. Here's something you can do to earn passive income in the meantime:

From my research, there have been several successful launchpool/launchpad projects in the past on platforms like Binance and Bitget. I participated in the $ZKF and $ALEX launchpools on the former, and I'll be utilizing my BGB or USDT on yet another one: https://coinjournal.net/news/bitget-launchpool-features-polyhedera-network-zk-with-200000-zk-tokens-to-distribute

The question is: were all the launch pools that happened in BitGet successful? Then you said that only several were successful, meaning that the majority of what happened to the launch pool did not actually become successful.

It may have been successful for the first day or less than a week, but in the long run, nothing is quiet anymore, as if it were just normal coins traded by traders on the platform, from what I can see.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bournesparks (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 01:03:45 AM

The question is: were all the launch pools that happened in BitGet successful? Then you said that only several were successful, meaning that the majority of what happened to the launch pool did not actually become successful.

It may have been successful for the first day or less than a week, but in the long run, nothing is quiet anymore, as if it were just normal coins traded by traders on the platform, from what I can see.

I don't really get your question but hopefully this answers it. https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1770020980360172013?t=LAaFsMxhPm9S0bb3lRowcA&s=19 previous aprs on their past launchpools..
Altcoiner007

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 01:01:00 PM

Perhaps those who are not aware how those unprofessional team screw their community over will participate in anything that has to do with Polyhedra.

They have ruined the expectations tye community had on the project, 90% of the community very angry with the team for the joke of an airdrop they just conducted.
Any team who are more concerned about community support won't do what they did.

They made people to grind for nothing and worst of all make eth as claiming network.  Grin
Lots of users where given 20zk, which is not up to eth gas fees.

The price of Polyhedra Network ZK / USDT shows strong consolidation and keeps looking good. Despite how the team screw community and early supporters this is undoubtedly a solid project. We look for opportunities to accumulate different asset. Now that it's an exchange offering a launchpool opportunity, I should give it a try. Just have to increase my BGB holding to 100 to participate or I'd stake USDT instead. My concern right now is the 29th March Deadline though but not gonna let ZK team stop my grinding spirit.
Sophokles

Activity: 1204
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 11:30:03 PM

ZK technology is already trending throughout the industry and all those new launchpad project is also doing good it terms of price action. Its really an opportunity to earn some free token but its requires a massive amount of token to earn a handsome rewards from these launchpool token launch. Recently another zklink project is also trending and can be found in the launchpad as well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀