Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:35:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and it's holders in our society  (Read 899 times)
Adbitco (OP)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 05:55:42 PM

As a fast rising digital currency and the number one most cherished and valuable coin people within it's environment has been using it greatly to help spread the max adoption which many people goes into trading, holding or investment. We have to also understand that our device aren't safe while moving with either our phone or laptop.

It all happened yester-night; this happened yesterday night while going back to a place of work with my device as I was leaving something in me keeps telling me to freeze my important apps which includes my Binance app, Okx app, Electrum app and other digital asset app within my device was freezed and removed from my phone menu.

Along the way going a black cap men stopped us and wanting to search us after which they asked to unlock our device and so luckily I already hide my important app as my instinct leads me, but people around me that entered same vehicle(taxi) with me didn't do that and I noticed they have similar app on their iPhone so the policemen called to asked them about the Binance and other apps in their phone when they opened it they started questioning them about the funds inside and how did they manage to raise those funds although those young men weren't able to speak boldly and to defend themselves correctly and that was how they asked us to leave took them to station for further questioning.

As trader or holder is bitcoin legal in your country how environmental friendly bitcoin is over there, this is for those country that are facing difficulty with bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large. While leaving at home it's advisable to set an important app hidden if you think trading bitcoin or having them will lead you to great danger especially within my country where they suspect lots of boys to be internet fraudster.

What i experience last night made me to raised this topic so we can learn to secure our investment or be very mindful while moving with our smartphone at night it's very risky to lose one valuable asset at this point.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 06:58:40 PM

Along the way going a black cap men stopped us and wanting to search us after which they asked to unlock our device and so luckily I already hide my important app as my instinct leads me, but people around me that entered same vehicle(taxi) with me didn't do that and I noticed they have similar app on their iPhone so the policemen called to asked them about the Binance and other apps in their phone when they opened it they started questioning them about the funds inside and how did they manage to raise those funds although those young men weren't able to speak boldly and to defend themselves correctly and that was how they asked us to leave took them to station for further questioning.
Nigeria police and their misdirected search. They won't go after the big politicians who launder money by pretending they're trading these cryptos or who've boys who trade them on their behalf and leave helpless and unconnected youths alone. Wasn't it during the #endears protest that we saw Kucoin app on the PC of a minister in Nigeria and he was even on VPN at a time Twitter and cryptos were banned in the country. What came out of that exposure, nothing. It was swept under the carpet. Anyway, my advice to the youth is for them to know how not to expose their trading apps. If they've more than a phone, they can convert one to crypto phone and kept at home.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 07:09:42 PM

Nigeria police and their misdirected search. They won't go after the big politicians who launder money by pretending they're trading these cryptos or who've boys who trade them on their behalf and leave helpless and unconnected youths alone. Wasn't it during the #endears protest that we saw Kucoin app on the PC of a minister in Nigeria and he was even on VPN at a time Twitter and cryptos were banned in the country. What came out of that exposure, nothing. It was swept under the carpet. Anyway, my advice to the youth is for them to know how not to expose their trading apps. If they've more than a phone, they can convert one to crypto phone and kept at home.
I think the best is to have a personal computer or laptop where they can do their trading because I know it's not easy to control two phones where you would need to check your outside and you didn't go out with your phone, sometimes we can be carried away and go out with our phone at this point we might forget that we should leave that phone at home. The best way if they can't afford a personal como or laptop is to have their phone down some applications that could hide their sensitive documents be it app or whatsoever to remain peaceful otherwise police might get into them just like what happened.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:35:00 PM

I have not seen a situation whereby government attack traders in nigeria, theirs one popular Nigerian bitcoin trader called blord,  government have tried to severally to arrest B.lord and they could not arrest him,even when economic financial crimes commission  [Efcc] filed case against b.lord, the b.lord won them in court of law, nigeria government is not against whosoever that is into cryptocurrency trading, even some of the politicians is even saving their funds with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RevealJS

Activity: 11
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 07:43:29 PM

"As trader or holder is bitcoin legal in your country..."

I am in the USA and BTC itself is currently legal, but the ecosystem is severely damaged by many popular companies refusing to do/continue business with Americans. It is pretty sad the number of places which - along with AML/KYC - completely ban the USA.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:25:01 PM

I have not seen a situation whereby government attack traders in nigeria, theirs one popular Nigerian bitcoin trader called blord,  government have tried to severally to arrest B.lord and they could not arrest him
That is a popular case which got lots of attention and the individual in this case was able to afford a very good legal team. Many individuals who have been harrased by the authorities for their involvement in crypto related activities never actually made it to the internet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
MarathonA

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:33:27 PM

I have not seen a situation whereby government attack traders in nigeria, theirs one popular Nigerian bitcoin trader called blord,  government have tried to severally to arrest B.lord and they could not arrest him
That is a popular case which got lots of attention and the individual in this case was able to afford a very good legal team. Many individuals who have been harrased by the authorities for their involvement in crypto related activities never actually made it to the internet.

Some of those are previously unable to access regular banks, and the harassment causes serious hardship. People who live in places with better conditions are fortunate to be part of the rise of BTC in the modern world. 
Zaguru12

Activity: 672
Merit: 866

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 08:34:12 PM

I have not seen a situation whereby government attack traders in nigeria, theirs one popular Nigerian bitcoin trader called blord,  government have tried to severally to arrest B.lord and they could not arrest him,even when economic financial crimes commission  [Efcc] filed case against b.lord, the b.lord won them in court of law, nigeria government is not against whosoever that is into cryptocurrency trading, even some of the politicians is even saving their funds with cryptocurrency especially bitcoin

I will also credit Blord’s win in court to the hype it got on social media and not to mention the person in question wasn’t only making his money through cryptocurrency alone he invested in some other business and that’s where his extra earnings are coming from.

If the EFCC wants to go chasing after cryptocurrency investors or traders I tell you that most politicians will be the biggest hit. We all know how they like to have their savings or laundered money in foreign currencies and cryptocurrency is the easiest means they use now. Even when I heard the report of the government threatening binance for information of its users I was saying it will affect them more than us.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:48:50 PM

People who live in places with better conditions are fortunate to be part of the rise of BTC in the modern world. 
That rise is very instrumental in developing countries as well. In numerous situations having the opportunity to transact under the radar when the government wants to restrict other means of sending money gives individuals an escape route and it is an alternative to the local currencies which are mostly suffering from inflation.

However, at the end of the day, all countries are thc same when it comes down to the need to control the flow of money. Canada recently sanctioned wallets due to a protest.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 08:55:51 PM

As trader or holder is bitcoin legal in your country how environmental friendly bitcoin is over there, this is for those country that are facing difficulty with bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large. While leaving at home it's advisable to set an important app hidden if you think trading bitcoin or having them will lead you to great danger especially within my country where they suspect lots of boys to be internet fraudster.

What i experience last night made me to raised this topic so we can learn to secure our investment or be very mindful while moving with our smartphone at night it's very risky to lose one valuable asset at this point.

Well, OP, I have just a few questions to ask if you'd mind. In your country, if there are situations like the one you just described, and upon the police investigations, they discovered that the convicts, through illegal means, had acquired the coins they had in their wallets. What do they (the policemen) do with the funds? 

I believe there's no country that is corruption-free or free from scammers, and neither is my country. Occasionally,  there are usually scammers who get caught by the fraudulent department, but if the victims are being investigated on and are not tied to any scam activity, the police or fraud department will not cease their crypto asset because crypto is not banned in the country. Although for some security reasons too, when I am going out, I sometimes switch my phone to a guest window that doesn't have any apps related to crypto currency. At times, if not all the time, prevention is better than cure. 

My suggestion is, If you can afford two devices, a phone and a laptop, or two phones, it's better if you just have all your crypto information and apps on one device, which will constantly remain in the house, and any time you are leaving a public place, just go along with the other device, which doesn't have any crypto information. Such practice will save you in some situations, like open robbery, theft, accidents that can lead to total damage to the device, etc. 
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:16:02 PM

I will also credit Blord’s win in court to the hype it got on social media and not to mention the person in question wasn’t only making his money through cryptocurrency alone he invested in some other business and that’s where his extra earnings are coming from.

If the EFCC wants to go chasing after cryptocurrency investors or traders I tell you that most politicians will be the biggest hit. We all know how they like to have their savings or laundered money in foreign currencies and cryptocurrency is the easiest means they use now. Even when I heard the report of the government threatening binance for information of its users I was saying it will affect them more than us.
Aside from having investments in other areas, the first thing that he was charged with was internet fraud. His allegations were not entirely because of crypto.

He was charged with fraud because they didn't know his source of income, but his court case with them was a breakthrough for him, as most of his hidden investments were brought to the public, and he also used that fame to acquire more wealth by going into tech fully, and there was a lot of traffic and wealth that was obtained from them.

If we are to start counting 10 popular millionaires or billionaires who made it through crypto, at least for the ones who made it public, he will not be among the top 5. People like Ifeanyi Eze_nwaogene and the rest of them are known for their massive investments in crypto trading and how they have acquired good wealth as a result of that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Adbitco (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 10:29:25 PM

Well, OP, I have just a few questions to ask if you'd mind. In your country, if there are situations like the one you just described, and upon the police investigations, they discovered that the convicts, through illegal means, had acquired the coins they had in their wallets. What do they (the policemen) do with the funds?

From my experience so far with such incident were policemen keep harassing people when they see such money and they want to take you to the station what they could do is to ask you to move those fund and convert them to Nigerian Naira and then send to them, with this if you don't know your right you will just be fooled and they can share your hard earned money with you.

Just like a case of police people invading into yahoo boys compound and when they entered inside his house they found about 100m stocked inside his waldrop and some inside ceiling it was during the interrogation he then opened up where he stocked those money.

But what happened is that he knows his right whereby he took the case to court claiming that the money was a contract money that he wants to use for a project that was awarded to him, after which those people men was asked to refund those money and there sack from being a NPF if I could recall correctly.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rruchi man
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1083

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:42:49 PM

The security situation in different places is different but it is generally important to keep a security conscious mind because regardless of where you are or how peculiar situation will be your Bitcoin can still be in danger if you walk around with the device where it is stored. This is why it is usually advised to have a separate device for storing your bitcoins and a separate device for moving around. If you have separate devices, that way you could always keep safe the device that you have your bitcoins stored at home and avoid any situation where the device gets stolen or you get harassed by individuals along the way who have knowledge about bitcoins.

It is illegal for Police Officers to demand to search your private phone without a warrant. The police officers acted outside the law, and it is as an act of intimidation. 

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 19, 2024, 10:52:24 PM

It is not to equate cryptocurrency ownership with fraud. This approach is biased and serves ulterior motives. There's a concern that authorities might be seeking this information to exploit individuals.  While protecting our portfolios from such practices is crucial, we also need to be mindful of general security measures. True money launderers are likely within the system, not low-income cryptocurrency traders. The government's focus should be on identifying them, as with the Binance case. Disrupting legitimate peer-to-peer trade only harms ordinary citizens.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
SmartGold01

Activity: 686
Merit: 726

Don't joke with my Daughter

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2024, 11:11:34 PM

When I read through the post I know this can only be possible in africa country where police men disturbing and harassing her citizen and wanting to extort them since couple of them don't know their rights in the society today, I can also flash back to police brutality and what happened to leki thougate. It was this same people and same government that are causing the problem maybe if there were to be sound government I don't think anyone would like to venture any illegal business or becoming an internet fraudster. As a trader or crypto investor the rightful thing to do is to moved your funds to wallet that you don't regularly moved out with let say you have a laptop and store them over there instead of having them on your phone whatever happens to your phone you lose complete access to your investment.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 12:34:49 AM

First time I hear about this situation but yes it really helps to be more vigilant in asset management. I don't know what it's like in other countries, but such sudden inspection behavior in the place where I live can only be implicitly understood as thieves, and if one cannot resist, the decision OP mentioned is a violation careful.

Yep, in life there are countless unexpected situations and being prepared to face everything always helps us not to be surprised, but frankly, if I were in such a situation, I would not have any resistance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 12:39:19 AM

Having your important apps freeze doesn't make one safe from the embarrassment of the Nigerian police because they can somehow do the undo check your freeze app for those who have the idea of someone freezing their important apps in their phones or laptops.

I think the best way to escape all these unnecessary embarrassing moments of Nigeria police stopping you unexpectedly and going through your phone is to have a second phone that you will be going out with, that won't contain your important apps(If you can't afford another phone, make sure you log out your crypto account from all your important apps).

You can't have your account log in to your important and think that you are on the safe side(whereby you are not) because your important apps are been frozen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SilverCryptoBullet

Activity: 82
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 04:01:06 AM

It all happened yester-night; this happened yesterday night while going back to a place of work with my device as I was leaving something in me keeps telling me to freeze my important apps which includes my Binance app, Okx app, Electrum app and other digital asset app within my device was freezed and removed from my phone menu.
Before we fund our wallets with money, we must make back ups. We can fund it to our exchange account or non custodial wallets.

With exchange accounts, in applications, we can not control our fund because we don't have private key, it is a first big risk.
Reminder: do not keep your money in online accounts

Now if we use non custodial wallet, we must consider to use open source one.
And we need to back up the wallet, use the backup to recover that wallet. If we recover it successfully from our wallet backup, we can start funding it.

How to backup a seed phrase.

I don't understand causes of your application freeze. What are reasons actually?
Maus0728
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1552

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:27:53 AM
Merited by Jawhead999 (1)

I don't think that's something that anyone should be experiencing because that's crime no matter how you look at it, they did some illegal searches on your phone which is considered a personal stuff so even if they're a police, there's no way that they're allowed to do that without a warrant. This kind of thing just makes me hate even more the profession of a police, there's no way that you'll have to overexert your power to the people that you're supposed to be protecting, makes me respect them less when they do this kind of thing. Now that I've seen this happen to someone, I guess it's time for me to find a phone that hides my important apps in the case that this might happen to me although I wish it doesn't but with all this stuff happening to someone, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:36:41 AM

First time I hear about this situation but yes it really helps to be more vigilant in asset management. I don't know what it's like in other countries, but such sudden inspection behavior in the place where I live can only be implicitly understood as thieves, and if one cannot resist, the decision OP mentioned is a violation careful.

Yep, in life there are countless unexpected situations and being prepared to face everything always helps us not to be surprised, but frankly, if I were in such a situation, I would not have any resistance.
The environment on each country is different, there are countries where the police has to follow very strict rules and any violation to those rules could get the police officers investigated or fired, but there are other countries in which the police is under no such constrictions and they can commit all kind of crimes and get away with them.

And if you live in one of those countries then you need to take this into consideration when protecting your coins, so keeping banking or exchange apps on the smartphone you use for your everyday activities is a very bad idea, which could lead you to lose your coins or the money you have in your bank account.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████