Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you believe soup is good for your health?  (Read 324 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Negotiation (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 06:22:36 AM
Merited by boyptc (2), 2Pizza410000BTC (1)

Caldo de Res, Mexican Beef Soup

Soup is at the top of the food list for many of us, but many of us do not know how healthy or dangerous it is for us. In many cases, it is very tasty and very beneficial for health and there are some people who are physically ill. For them, soup may be an uncomfortable subject for many people for this reason. They refrain from eating soup because they think it is too dangerous for their health. But I think there are many types of soup that are beneficial for many people's health.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:26:11 AM

Soup is at the top of the food list for many of us, but many of us do not know how healthy or dangerous it is for us. In many cases, it is very tasty and very beneficial for health and there are some people who are physically ill. For them, soup may be an uncomfortable subject for many people for this reason. They refrain from eating soup because they think it is too dangerous for their health. But I think there are many types of soup that are beneficial for many people's health.

As much as it's edible I believe it's good for health because major reason for edibles are to sustain the body either as remedies for curing of illness or additives to energized the body nutrition.

According to food science human eat serious kid of food according to how your body can carry as many classes if food are there. Soup is one of the food classes that contain all kinds of nutrients , victims,starch,water,protein,oil etc

In conclusion soup is good for health and I see it as relatively to who ever thar make the choice of consumption.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:24:35 AM

Never that I heard about soup is dangerous as long as that soup is not made from a type of
 food that is allergy for that person or it is made of substances that truly can kill ,but as I
am a soup lover since birth and even tried almost every soups that offered to me from every
culture?I never felt anything bad at all,so sorry for those who thought soup is dangerous because
they are missing half of their life .

kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:30:03 AM

I don’t think I have ever heard of a soup that was dangerous to one’s body. Most of them are made from vegetables or meat which both are needed by the body disregarding the difference in making soups per culture. Soup is a clever way to input some vegetables to our system if you are one who doesn’t really like vegetables. It also makes up a great side dish.

It is also helpful to those who can no longer eat solid food. Overall, soup is something really easy and delicious for everyone.

encryptogon

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

https://peachbitcoin.com/

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:46:06 AM

By the look of the picture you chose, it looks delicious. Soup is a good source of healthy nutrition. Some soups help boost the immune system and some are good for certain medical conditions because they help limit weight gain, a major risk factor for many diseases. Everyone loves soup except for the one who has no taste buds  Wink

I don’t think I have ever heard of a soup that was dangerous to one’s body. Most of them are made from vegetables or meat which both are needed by the body disregarding the difference in making soups per culture.

I think he is talking about the allergic reaction to some of the ingredients. It can be avoided by using contents that the person is not allergic to.

WovenStrands

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:15:22 PM

By the look of the picture you chose, it looks delicious. Soup is a good source of healthy nutrition. Some soups help boost the immune system and some are good for certain medical conditions because they help limit weight gain, a major risk factor for many diseases. Everyone loves soup except for the one who has no taste buds  Wink

I don’t think I have ever heard of a soup that was dangerous to one’s body. Most of them are made from vegetables or meat which both are needed by the body disregarding the difference in making soups per culture.

I think he is talking about the allergic reaction to some of the ingredients. It can be avoided by using contents that the person is not allergic to.

Those japoleno peppers are never something to mess around with. Sometimes the heat is enough to sear the flesh away from the skeleton. Other times they can be as cool as a cucumber.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 444

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 01:26:49 PM

Those japoleno peppers are never something to mess around with. Sometimes the heat is enough to sear the flesh away from the skeleton. Other times they can be as cool as a cucumber.
Really?there is a kind of peppers that is really dangerous to our health?this is the first time I heard about this and thanks mate I will dig differ about this to prevent myself and my family from taking this .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:56:18 PM

Soup is great for your health for a few reasons. First off, it's usually loaded with veggies, giving you a boost of energy. Plus when you make it yourself, you can control what goes in so you can skip the extra salt and preservatives found in canned versions. If you're feeling under the weather, soup's warmth and hydration can be soothing. And if you're watching your waistline, broth-based or veggie soups are low in calories but still super satisfying. So yeah soup can definitely be a tasty and healthy choice for many people

Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:36:48 PM

Food is good and very vital to the body system. It is a combination of different classes of food which contain vitamin, carbohydrates, protein, fats/oil and other vital classes of food. I know you may not like it. I know you may not like it due to some reasons best know to you.  Or maybe  your country people dont like it. But believe me it Is a good food.
Pleasant_Tree

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:39:53 PM

The picture looks very tasty! IMO, soup is only healthy if it contains little or no salt, and a big amount of veggies with not too much meat. Many people like excess salt, so they eventually pay the price with health issues. Thank you for the topic.
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:30:46 PM

Image Source.

Man, whenever I am sick, this type of the foods that are I am looking for. Soup with tasty vegetables and if there are meat on it like beef, it's better. I know that there are vegetarians out there but this type of soup is really a go for me.

When I was younger I am not a fan of these soups and having all of those ingredients. I eat them but I am not like looking for them whenever I'm sick or just another normal day but I do believe meals like this is nutritious.

You made me crave for this meal.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Negotiation (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 05:45:34 AM

Man, whenever I am sick, this type of the foods that are I am looking for. Soup with tasty vegetables and if there are meat on it like beef, it's better. I know that there are vegetarians out there but this type of soup is really a go for me.

When I was younger I am not a fan of these soups and having all of those ingredients. I eat them but I am not like looking for them whenever I'm sick or just another normal day but I do believe meals like this is nutritious.

I think everyone should eat soup two to three days a week. This is because different types of vegetables and meat soups contain different vitamins and other nutrients. That is why eating soup helps to keep the body healthy as opposed to meeting the lack of nutrients in the body.
Good people sometimes give peace of mind.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:11:25 AM
Merited by Negotiation (2)

Soups are good for our health and definitely make the immune system a bit stronger. Different types of soup have more or less nutritional value. Soups especially those that are vegetable or fruit based are also encouraged by nutritionists for their health benefits especially for dieters. If you are sick you can get well quickly by eating soup. Another significant benefit of soup is that the fiber of the food ingredients used in it remains intact which is beneficial for the health of the stomach.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:01:58 PM

oh yes that maybe OP's point here and indeed that there are some people that has allergy in this and that so better to check the label first before dealing with it because this is something that we will be putting in our mouth and will be for our body.
A friend of mine is allergic to Peanut so if he eats soup with lots of peanut he might die.

bitterguy28

Activity: 1988
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 01:05:03 PM

Never that I heard about soup is dangerous as long as that soup is not made from a type of
 food that is allergy for that person or it is made of substances that truly can kill ,but as I
am a soup lover since birth and even tried almost every soups that offered to me from every
culture?I never felt anything bad at all,so sorry for those who thought soup is dangerous because
they are missing half of their life .
I think this is a very tasty soup as i believe I'm familiar with this beef soup?  maybe this will be dangerous for those who has Highblood pressure if the beef is fatty .
but like what some post above says it is depending in the eater if he had issues in specific part of the body that the soup ingredients will affect them.

cute nmp

Activity: 1652
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:56:17 PM

Lol . Never heard of this theory before

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Cryptoprincess101

Activity: 196
Merit: 91

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 04:29:48 PM

Soup being dangerous to the body is dependent on the kind of soup and the ingredients that was used to prepare it. In my locality there are soups that have high nutritional value and it's very medicinal because as soon as you eat these type of soups that are prepared with some medicinal leaves, you become healthy and energetic to perform daily task without feeling weak and tired.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 678

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:06:26 PM

I think everyone should eat soup two to three days a week. This is because different types of vegetables and meat soups contain different vitamins and other nutrients. That is why eating soup helps to keep the body healthy as opposed to meeting the lack of nutrients in the body.
Good people sometimes give peace of mind.
I can eat that once a day like every breakfast or lunch. Heavy meals on breakfast is fine for me but not on dinners because I had those before and there's something wrong with myself when I've sleep.

And that's why taking these soup recipes are good for breakfast and lunch for me. As long as there are the veggies, they really are healthy for me as my parents have always cooked those for me.

But, it depends on the body condition of everyone. Some may not take those depending on the health and suggestion of their doctors.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 12:33:02 AM

The problem I understand is how we will use these foods to benefit from them. Dishes related to soup have a special flavor, and in some countries it is an indispensable special dish. So it's understandable that it has been proven, but certainly excessive use can cause health problems, like a person becoming obese from eating too much food.

So I just want to rethink any of the mentioned subjects and look at the core, and here the usage depends on the person and the products are just a means for us to feel.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 12:58:45 AM

Soup has historically been used as a stomach filler - prevent the rumbling and discomfort in between periods of feast.

When an army ran out of meat, they could still feed their armies by putting everything in a large pot with lots of water and heating it up.

Today we eat soup for convenience and being able to control what goes in.   Plus, it allows us to intake certain vitamins if we don't like the raw taste.  Smiley

I prefer thick soups (like chowder) because they make you feel full longer than a 1:1 soup mixture.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: