Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:34:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are getting easier to get this year  (Read 518 times)
Kristiyana

Activity: 224
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:00:53 AM

I said no and why? Unlike before where we joined an airdrop and just needed to register on their site but now, you need to complete some tasks before getting rewards and sometimes we need to stake them. There is no easy money now and aside from that, we don't have any assurance to get rewards after staking. I won't say this a waste of time but seems to be like that because most of them are just scams and useless projects. That is why only a few people have joined this kind of program due to the changing system of getting airdrops. Old forum members could really say a huge change happened in the market unlike before which airdrops were just easy money.

Some airdrop project looks very real and promising airdrop just to catch the interest of individual, they might decide to offer a huge amount of airdrop to every participant so as to draw too many attention to build a very large community and when they succeeded in getting the numbers of people they want, they end up not fulfilling those promises they made earlier.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:32:21 AM

Good to know you have some points. That means the airdrop is been legit. As for the exchange, yes they're good and very secured. I have talked about them couple of times but you can still try using the older wallet you think you're ok with and see for yourself.
Well Im not confident importing my active wallet there which has a good number of initial bwb tokens. Yeah even though theres a lot of feedback from others, I might wanna do the background checkbmyself for the exchange. I am not saying their not legit but a thorough review, scrutiny, or checking is always a must. Once we import our wallet its like laying down your foot on the ground. Better safe than sorry.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 11:55:04 AM

Good to know you have some points. That means the airdrop is been legit. As for the exchange, yes they're good and very secured. I have talked about them couple of times but you can still try using the older wallet you think you're ok with and see for yourself.
Well Im not confident importing my active wallet there which has a good number of initial bwb tokens. Yeah even though theres a lot of feedback from others, I might wanna do the background checkbmyself for the exchange. I am not saying their not legit but a thorough review, scrutiny, or checking is always a must. Once we import our wallet its like laying down your foot on the ground. Better safe than sorry.
Bitget wallet is th fourth largest web3 wallet globally from my research with over 20M users. I think that's credible enough ahaha. I think with the backings they've got $BWB will do well.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1322

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:31:39 PM

Bitget wallet is th fourth largest web3 wallet globally from my research with over 20M users. I think that's credible enough ahaha. I think with the backings they've got $BWB will do well.
Well maybe Im not just a fan though and never used that before anyway will think many times before I import with the tokens I could get versus the weight of my wallet if its got compromise is a huge price for me. So maybe I'll go for the initial one with new wallet or one of my old wallet to use with this one.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:20:21 PM

its true that airdrops are getting easier to get if you have funds that you can use for that project to interact with. Just look at some of the top airdrops this year where people got airdrops because they have used that protocol with their real money. But i like the idea of getting an airdrop in a certain area, even though it requires a few thousand dollars worth of funds. At least it will save me time and money. Even i can choose which project i should work on to get an airdrop and which I shouldn't.
yeah, right now airdrops is easy way to earn money but not to everyone, only who guys have big funds because airdrops are not free and rewards is depend on your amount in staking their platform, so i can't say airdrops are getting to get for everyone, even it's very difficult to get airdrop tokens because sometimes it's seem raffle draw system, top holders are getting it.
cute nmp

Activity: 1708
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:46:24 PM

Sure Airdrops are much easier these days especially now that the Market sentiment is very bullish .There are lots of new project that runs airdrop campaigns some may not be worth it but others are really good and one can easily make some good profits from them .So it will be worth in engaging in many airdrops as possible

▀███▄     enterapp.io   |   CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK     ▄███▀
▀█▄ ▀█▄          PRE-SALE IS LIVE          ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Best-mary (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:50:44 PM

I think this year in crypto is literally different from the rest. I don't know if it's just me. But do you guys notice that there have been a lot of airdrops done lately by wallets? It all started with JUP then I think it was maybe they're trying to mimic the way Uniswap did when they launched but it seems very different this year. I was going through my notifications as I do usually in the evening then I saw this news popped out. Lol, never did it occur to me that Bitget will have their wallet token more or less giving an airdrop for it...
You can read it here:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitget-wallet-launch-native-token-1-year-after-30-m-raise

I mean, I know I am very familiar with their exchange like I do with other exchanges (Binance and Bybit) and they're known for so many events but when it comes to wallet, I never give it much thought.

Anyway, I want to know from you guys who have been using exchange wallets, how good are they. Is it the same as using Uniswap and Solfare? I know I'm very familiar with these two but I do prefer using Solfare due to gas fees. Phantom is another good but it lags in my phone and it is sometimes slow.

So, Has anyone tried using the wallet? Because I want to give it a try. And the airdrop won't be bad if I give it a shot too. But most importantly, I need something that supports different chains like Phantom. Because as For me I think is best to look into those that will make your trading skills and crypto buying easier airdrop going on..
I haven't used that wallet but I see that they've got an integrated exchange which is an ease for most airdroppers and traders that are using wallets like jupiter. Good luck in doing airdrops because not all of them are fortunate with it, some are just trying to take them one by one because this only happens every bull run and soon, you'll never know if the one you're holding will be valuable or totally dead so if you receive rewards and they can be sold, think of it.
Yes they do have an exchange which I am very much familiar like I said in my post is just the wallet I haven't tried but from the research I have made, I think it will be worth it has I have seen they might be surpassing trust wallet if care is not taken. Like they got FDV of 1.4 billion

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)
AbuBhakar

Activity: 1022
Merit: 526

🇵🇭

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:55:49 PM

Sure Airdrops are much easier these days especially now that the Market sentiment is very bullish .There are lots of new project that runs airdrop campaigns some may not be worth it but others are really good and one can easily make some good profits from them .So it will be worth in engaging in many airdrops as possible

You and OP probably doesn’t experience the early version of Airdrop which user receives this airdrop token by holding certain token or by just filling up the form that enters your wallet address to get an airdrop token.

The current airdrop model has different task that usually needs spending on the ecosystem before you can receive airdrop. Same with the OP being promoting which is Bitget that requires actual spending on the exchange through trades before you can received airdrop. I’m pointing out that the process before is much easier compared to the current version but still both are very easy to participate.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:58:21 PM

Best-mary you are trying in this part of the forum and continue the good work and they way you create threads on this airdrops, I noticed that you are a good participant with them. And really this days the way airdrops are flooding the ecosystem is like they are the only projects in the space. Every corner they are there. The last airdrop my friends participated was after the signing up with project site, they still have to make recommendations of 20 persons as referral before the reward was send to their Trustwallets. So you have to carry out some little works before you can be given the token to test the service.

Even you are a serious participant of airdrop project be careful with them because it is not all that is good to deal with.

Thank you so much, I appreciate the recognition and I'll keep trying my best in sharing my knowledge here in the group...

As for the airdrops. Is true that not all will pay and some do pay and I believe this will pay as well. You know I said I was going to give it a try and since I have search and know how reputable they're. I believe they will do as they said at the end. The airdrop will end next month, so till then.

Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:02:40 PM

You and OP probably doesn’t experience the early version of Airdrop which user receives this airdrop token by holding certain token or by just filling up the form that enters your wallet address to get an airdrop token.

The current airdrop model has different task that usually needs spending on the ecosystem before you can receive airdrop. Same with the OP being promoting which is Bitget that requires actual spending on the exchange through trades before you can received airdrop. I’m pointing out that the process before is much easier compared to the current version but still both are very easy to participate.
As of then in 2016, I haven't been in crypto fully. I started my crypto journey as of 2019 and what I knew back then was faucet. Doing little task and getting paid in LTC, DOGE etc. The only airdrop I have experience was that of Uniswap..

I'm just saying what I know. If I did started from 2016-2017 I would know better. Regardless, I'm glad some of you here know much better and I'm learning with y'all

Best-mary (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 03:07:04 PM

Airdrops now cannot be said to be easy there are still some airdrops that have to risk your money, such as EtherFi which has to bridge ETH then Aevo with futures trading so when you hesitate and there is no capital then it will be said to be difficult unless you rely on free capital such as other social media.

About the wallet you use it depends on which one you want but I believe metamask is what people often use to do transactions and other airdrop tasks, such as OKX then Bitget which is already multichain and several other exchanges already support web3.

From EVM wallets and such, it's more like metamask.
As for Solana wallets, I prefer Phantom.

Phantom is good but is seriously lagging in my phone that's why I can't use it

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 05:50:22 PM

Easier? Ok, let's look at the current requirements of different airdrops/retrodrops: standard subscriptions to social networks and regular posts/reposts, staking and locking of certain amounts (in pursuit of TVL), the need to have a certain number of project tokens or a native token of the chain on the balance, replacing a direct airdrop with lotteries and random samples, in the end KYC. I can’t call such a drop “easy” and especially free.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:55:08 PM

I haven't used that wallet but I see that they've got an integrated exchange which is an ease for most airdroppers and traders that are using wallets like jupiter. Good luck in doing airdrops because not all of them are fortunate with it, some are just trying to take them one by one because this only happens every bull run and soon, you'll never know if the one you're holding will be valuable or totally dead so if you receive rewards and they can be sold, think of it.
Yes they do have an exchange which I am very much familiar like I said in my post is just the wallet I haven't tried but from the research I have made, I think it will be worth it has I have seen they might be surpassing trust wallet if care is not taken. Like they got FDV of 1.4 billion
Well, good luck to them and that's very possible since they're now on a very popular chain and they've got this huge community that has grown when they even released their airdrop. So, I can say that all of the marketing that they did have been effective and gathered them a lot of user to support them with their long journey and it seems that they're not just a fly by night project but with so much support that they're getting from their investors and users, very possible to surpass trust wallet as how sol replaced bnb on the ranks.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 09:30:19 PM

Well, I'm not sure how reliable it was as I checked my wallet, and I've found nothing (airdrop token). Maybe some users have received but the question if ever we have this, how can make use of it - can we sell them or not? I have the feeling that this is just a trick to encourage people to use their platform. In fact, some exchanges are doing this already in the past but unfortunately, we can never sell them because nobody is actually buying these tokens. It will just stuck on our wallet and it was quite annoying to see. Unless we can benefit from this, that seems encouraging to the people.
Churchillvv

Activity: 434
Merit: 206

Churchillvv 🖤🦅

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 10:09:37 PM

It can't be said that airdrops are now easy but it's more like a gamble with your money to earn more, or what we call stake to earn projects. You have to put something to get the airdrops, since we are prone to change maybe people are most interested in this change it launching of new project.

For wallets if you want security or privacy you are to go for open source wallets, perhaps wallets are not like exchanges most are more secured. Exchanges don't have a feature to store I significant amount of assets on it, it's all risky to even live a good amount of money in exchanges. If you wish to try any of the wallet then you should try with a relatively small amount of coin/money in order to reduce the risk.

I don't think bitget is a wallet rather it's an exchange but it's decentralised, so it might be good but that's only of one trys it out if not there is no way we will know it it's good or not, or perhaps we will learn from you experience.

----- Drop some Star ⭐ for Churchill if you love kid coiners 🤟 ------
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:55:52 PM

I tried to participate in the Bitget token airdrop. First, I downloaded the wallet and received 50 BWB points. To increase or obtain more points, all you need to do is invite others and engage in trading within the Bitget wallet. However, I'm unsure of the exchange rate between BWB points and BWB tokens. Perhaps if you devote time to this, you can accumulate more points. It seems legitimate enough as I also saw the airdrop link within the bitget wallet itself.

Wiwo

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 11:09:04 PM

Really I don't see any form of easy process in airdrop lately haven't read several participants complains about how worthless most of those coins are in they wallet and what have become of most of those projects,  many times it important to know that there is a different between being popular and being profitable, airdrop may be popular due to the market sentiments as you mentioned and many projects will be popping up just to take a fare share of the market,  but deep down, you should know that many of them are just riding on the hype and doesn't have any Usecase or intentions of rewarding their participants at all, so you most have to agree with that fact on ground and save yourself that stress of relying on airdrop instead of looking  for a way to invest in real assests.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 12:04:48 AM

I have also heard about that but haven't tried it yet. I'm generally not a fan of exchange wallets, I don't keep a lot of funds in custodial wallets anyway, and if I want to keep some, I would rather keep them in an exchange that I often use so that I can use them for trading in case I need to.
For my Bitcoins, if I use a mobile or desktop app, it would be Electrum for sure because it is easy to use, trusted, non-custodial, and available on both Android and Desktop versions which are what I use. I don't use any custodial wallets for my cryptocurrencies even if their value isn't very large because as they say, not your keys, not your coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 524

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 12:14:22 AM

like many other Im not realy a fan of exchange wallet due to the fact that its not your privkey then not your money thing but i know for a fact that usually cex when giving away some airdrop only giving some absolutely minimal amount I wonder how this bitget airdrop is going on do you get meaningful airdrop coming from it?
personally I think its gonna be different if compared with JUP with its massive airdrop and also usually exchange require so many tasks to be finished thats kinda difficult sometime just to get little airdrop it has always been a massive turn off for me personally.
meanwhile some random wallet that aren't centralized giving airdrop just for using it as simple as that therefore i've never tried some of these exchange wallet personally.
I guess there might be some fundamental differences of how ownership of money is being done with cex wallet but im no expert on it, some people can give insight toward the advantage of centralized exchange wallet compared with wallet like metamask and so on.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Iamcrypticguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Navigating the Crypto world & Holding BGB Along..

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:10:34 AM

Well maybe Im not just a fan though and never used that before anyway will think many times before I import with the tokens I could get versus the weight of my wallet if its got compromise is a huge price for me. So maybe I'll go for the initial one with new wallet or one of my old wallet to use with this one.

You can checkout reviews. Imagine getting into $BGB early, I think this is the perfect opportunity. If you need more clarity you can reach out and we could ways talk☺️😎✅
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: