Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops are getting easier to get this year  (Read 352 times)
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:34:42 AM

I think this year in crypto is literally different from the rest. I don't know if it's just me. But do you guys notice that there have been a lot of airdrops done lately by wallets? It all started with JUP then I think it was maybe they're trying to mimic the way Uniswap did when they launched but it seems very different this year. I was going through my notifications as I do usually in the evening then I saw this news popped out. Lol, never did it occur to me that Bitget will have their wallet token more or less giving an airdrop for it...
You can read it here:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitget-wallet-launch-native-token-1-year-after-30-m-raise

I mean, I know I am very familiar with their exchange like I do with other exchanges (Binance and Bybit) and they're known for so many events but when it comes to wallet, I never give it much thought.

Anyway, I want to know from you guys who have been using exchange wallets, how good are they. Is it the same as using Uniswap and Solfare? I know I'm very familiar with these two but I do prefer using Solfare due to gas fees. Phantom is another good but it lags in my phone and it is sometimes slow.

So, Has anyone tried using the wallet? Because I want to give it a try. And the airdrop won't be bad if I give it a shot too. But most importantly, I need something that supports different chains like Phantom. Because as For me I think is best to look into those that will make your trading skills and crypto buying easier airdrop going on..

In these times, to be honest, the airdrops have also become quite hot since last year that I have seen until we enter the bull run now, which is our future today. And not even one of the airdrops that I passed and passed, I had no participation in those.

Now, here in the bitget that you are talking about, OP, can I still participate there? Isn't it too late to be part of the airdrops that they have there in the bitget? I can try that too and do the task so that I can become a qualifier there.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheVeteranAngel

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 01:42:38 PM

Many airdrops in the market are good to hold and getting them may look easier to those that have the time to keep farming to keep accumulating enough for the launch. Many of them comes like mining and having the time to keep doing it for over a year or a year plus before the testnet would be launched then after miners could receive there own tokens for the mainmet.
Getting from money in the market is becoming easier and everything is changing very fast from doing airdrops and getting tokens to hold till the project become launched.
Well, not everyone has the luxury of time to keep farming airdrops for months and years. I prefer to just stake some tokens like BGB or BNB during lauchpools and launchpads to get decent project airdrops. Although this method is different from those looking to get airdrop for free. I used one and half years to farm CORE but in the end, the token allocation isn't worth it That's why i prefer exchange airdrops events because it doesn't take much time, max of 2 weeks in most cases. I saw on twitter 2 days ago that Bitget wallet is going to airdrop the BWB tokens to eligible users and the criteria are quite simple. You might wanna take advantage of this looking at the performance of the exchange token BGB over the last one year.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 02:23:20 PM

Not really ~xd

If you talk about easy, In 2016/2017 the most easier airdrop is just by filling a google form. Right now you need to interaction with the platform like (Testing, Activity Transaction, etc) comparing to old airdrop in the past (2016/2017)

While we just fill the form, and suddenly get the token.

Yelp, i can confirm this because i was also lucky to receive few airdrops through this simple process back in 2016/17. I mean getting airdrop was as simple as filling a form and submitting your wallet.
Tronx trx was airdrop to wallets without doing anything if am not mistaken, and several similar drops during that period. Nowadays, thats no longer the case, people spend their hard earned money to farm airdrop still don't get qualify because of a simple reason as not having 0.005 eth or 0.005 bnb on their wallet as at the time a snapshot was taken. The team don't consider the money this users have spent farming, doing on-chain trx, creating volumes which the projects shameless post on twitter.
Airdrop back in the days where much simpler compare to now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
snowpega

Activity: 350
Merit: 190

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 03:38:37 PM

<snip>

Well, this is just because of the market condition as we know that market condition is very good and bullish which is why many of the projects are giving airdrop to the eligible users so that both can have good advantage of its project and users both. this is the main reason this year airdrops are getting popular. Many of the airdrops giving a fair amount to their communities like if I am not wrong 5ire Chain has gave airdrops to their community in thousands which in my opinion is a good amount for free.

On the other hand, ICE which we expect will be a good project and would give a good amount of airdrop the project did not perform well according to the expectations of its community. well, their main net going to launch after six months till then we have to wait for its pumps there we may know its actual potential. what do you say about it?

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:15:16 PM

I think this year in crypto is literally different from the rest. I don't know if it's just me. But do you guys notice that there have been a lot of airdrops done lately by wallets? It all started with JUP then I think it was maybe they're trying to mimic the way Uniswap did when they launched but it seems very different this year. I was going through my notifications as I do usually in the evening then I saw this news popped out. Lol, never did it occur to me that Bitget will have their wallet token more or less giving an airdrop for it...
You can read it here:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitget-wallet-launch-native-token-1-year-after-30-m-raise

I mean, I know I am very familiar with their exchange like I do with other exchanges (Binance and Bybit) and they're known for so many events but when it comes to wallet, I never give it much thought.

Anyway, I want to know from you guys who have been using exchange wallets, how good are they. Is it the same as using Uniswap and Solfare? I know I'm very familiar with these two but I do prefer using Solfare due to gas fees. Phantom is another good but it lags in my phone and it is sometimes slow.

So, Has anyone tried using the wallet? Because I want to give it a try. And the airdrop won't be bad if I give it a shot too. But most importantly, I need something that supports different chains like Phantom. Because as For me I think is best to look into those that will make your trading skills and crypto buying easier airdrop going on..

Certainly, this year in crypto currencies space is different, and in fact it is departure from previous history, Bitcoin made All Time High (ATH) before the halving event, a phenomenon unprecedented in the history happened. Additionally, numerous projects are launching their tokens and generously distributing rewards to their early supporters,bringing moments of joy and happiness to many families.

Fortuntaely, I am also beneficiary of such airdrop rewards on many networks, such as Ethereum, Cosmos and Solana.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:27:53 PM

I once created a Bitget wallet but didn't use it consistently. it's still almost the same as the Safepal wallet or Trust wallet. I don't know how they conceptualized the airdrop, but it was an effort to attract new users to their platform. and of course as an appreciation also to members who are active users of their platform.
If you want to use your wallet for airdrop, always remember not to use your main wallet. So don't connect your main wallet to certain websites that ask you to connect your wallet and the website. most airdrops ask for that, you can use your second wallet.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
VicManton

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:34:35 PM

Changes is inevitable.

Airdrops now is mostly be on that Stake-to-earn kind of system on which you would really be needing to stake before you would be finding yourself that eligible and it would be normal that
those projects which does have their main competitors is really that ahead of them then it would be normal that they would really be coming up with some ideas specially on whats
on the current trend on which it would be a normal approach that they would really be doing on the same thing.

Its never been easy because airdrops should really be supposed to be free and instead it is really that more harder into those people who dont have sufficient money
for them to be able to stake and thats why this would really be that advantageous into those people who do have bigger balances.

I understand your points, but you need to know that asking users to hold or stake some tokens to be able to participate in the airdrop events most of the time is  good gesture to support a blockchain or a community and also to boost the voice of the tokens to be airdropped, which is helpful, and to earn those tokens doesn't require you to hold a large amount of money. An example can be seen in how users have been earning from BNB and also BGB tokens and they only have little compared to what they got in their wallet, which is why airdop events are popular these days. If it requires the rich only, I believe we might not be having this convo, and BWB has been up with a good airdrop as the OP highlighted. I checked it and found out that it is backed by top-tier powerhouse VC such as Foresight Ventures and Dragonfly Capital, imagine how far the airdrop will go. This is why most people are always after airdrops, because sometimes you can never tell how far the coin could go in future.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 04:34:54 PM

I tried to participate in the Bitget token airdrop. First, I downloaded the wallet and received 50 BWB points. To increase or obtain more points, all you need to do is invite others and engage in trading within the Bitget wallet. However, I'm unsure of the exchange rate between BWB points and BWB tokens.
Usually, that's how these airdrop works. The more invites you get, the more referrals that will sign up under your link, the more points and rewards you'll get.

We're back on the days where most referrals are preferred by projects and they're going to give commissions to the ones that has the most referrals.

Perhaps if you devote time to this, you can accumulate more points. It seems legitimate enough as I also saw the airdrop link within the bitget wallet itself.
Full time airdrop hunters will dedicate their time to something like this.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
vs2014

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:36:57 PM

Actually airdrop is now being run like a game where suppose you can participate in airdrop of a project and at the end you will get nothing because there will be lots of people participating. It is actually effective as a net to attract investors to a project. Airdrops were free years ago where a lot of people made money as evidenced by btt. But now you can get good profit by participating in ido but understand the reality of the best schemes and you will be aware of cheating.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Bushdark

Activity: 882
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:53:14 PM

Actually airdrop is now being run like a game where suppose you can participate in airdrop of a project and at the end you will get nothing because there will be lots of people participating. It is actually effective as a net to attract investors to a project. Airdrops were free years ago where a lot of people made money as evidenced by btt. But now you can get good profit by participating in ido but understand the reality of the best schemes and you will be aware of cheating.
Participating in airdrop is very easy these days and it's not like before when people would have to do so many tasks just to participate in an airdrop they might not earn at the end of the day. Things are easier now since the emergence of artificial intelligence making coding very easy for people to participate. We need to know what we are doing so that we could earn more and participate in airdrops that would give us profits. I think with time, there will be more projects that would be launched through airdrop and people are going to make good money from it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
GxSTxV

Activity: 784
Merit: 612

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 06:07:56 PM

Not really ~xd
If you talk about easy, In 2016/2017 the most easier airdrop is just by filling a google form. Right now you need to interaction with the platform like (Testing, Activity Transaction, etc) comparing to old airdrop in the past (2016/2017)
I totally agree with you. In the past days obtaining free tokens through airdrops was much easier with simple steps and only having a wallet, as every wallet received the same amount it wasn’t necessary to have anything else. Recently though, there are more eligibility conditions for these airdrops which means the number of tokens per wallet will be different for each user. For example, the more engagement you have on social media such as retweets or hashtag mentions, the more tokens you receive.
However let’s not take it all as negative, as many projects are now implementing measures to prevent bots and duplicate claims using multiple cheating ways to receive the airdrop many times, it’s also fair rewarding others because of their engagement with higher token quantities.

This hype in airdrop activity is likely brought the bullish market in my opinion which lead to increased project launches, but I believe that it will eventually calm down once again.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 215

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 06:43:16 PM

I thought that airdrops were the main point of this thread

Well anyway I think a lot of wallets are trying to attract more investors with airdrops which works a lot i guess but the real challenge lies with the actual coin and will it have value? what’s really good is since it’s the exchanges themselves giving airdrops you know that it’s legit but personally I don’t see much change when it comes to the amount of airdrops

Actually I believe if the coins were created as the exchange/wallet coin then, definitely they aren't scam projects but the only problem is if they will pump in value just like BNB the binance native token. Aside wallet coin airdrops there are other airdrops that were launched this period, and unlike before, they are much. And there are several scam airdrops that requires money for you to get access to them. I believe that whatever free thing that requires money for start up is a scam, no matter how genuine it may be after. If we'll need money to get the airdrop, them it shouldn't be called airdrop in the first place. the word airdrop is just used by those persons to grab the attention of Investors who participate in it.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 06:47:22 PM

Not really ~xd

Right, compare with the era 2016/17 airdrop receiving right now most difficult form joining testnet, have to claim faucet until need to spent fees transaction with retro airdrop. Drastically difference ways when joining airdrop in the era 2016/17 just filling the form and there are not have to get more referral for receiving the airdrop coins. I remember with many airdrop just filling the form and input our wallet just awhile listing on etherdelta market.
I am so excited when memorizing with the era 2016/17 how easily receiving many kinds of airdrop without difficult task have to reach higher amount of referral.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 07:26:59 AM

spent fees transaction with retro airdrop. Drastically difference ways when joining airdrop in the era 2016/17 just filling the form and there are not have to get more referral for receiving the airdrop coins. I remember with many airdrop just filling the form and input our wallet just awhile listing on etherdelta market.
I am so excited when memorizing with the era 2016/17 how easily receiving many kinds of airdrop without difficult task have to reach higher amount of referral.

Certainly, the landscape of airdrop has changed significantly since the early days of 2016/17. Initially, participating in airdrops typically involved simple steps like filling out form and provide email and wallet addresses. However, as the  airdrops have gained immense substantially ,and the space became very competitive. The projects began to implement various mechanism to ensure broader exposure and engagement.

Despite the increased requirements, airdrops continue to be a popular method for expanding a project's community of users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1386
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:05:03 AM

I don't understand the meaning of what you wrote in this thread. What I understand seems to be that you are talking about retroactive airdrop. The conditions for being eligible for the airdrop vary, including carrying out network transactions, holding NFTs, and holding certain altcoins. This kind of airdrop usually lasts a very long time because no one knows when the snapshot takes effect and closes. This is not about airdrops getting easier, but because many projects are listing because market conditions are bullish.

Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2024, 10:18:56 AM

I think this year in crypto is literally different from the rest. I don't know if it's just me. But do you guys notice that there have been a lot of airdrops done lately by wallets?
Let say I am too lazy to read across airdrops but sincerely speaking I never seen it that common or is there any specific group you guys are getting these airdrop updates or just twitter (x)? Maybe I can say since I have literally removed my interest on airdrop I don't care about any information on airdrops coupled with not having much interest on altcoin. I think when someone puts interest in altcoin by regularly visiting various Dex to buy them one could stand the chance to qualify for wallet filtration airdrops. Meaning most of the wallet airdrops comes when a someone constantly associate him or her wallet on a particular Dex by trading over there such as uniswap did then one could stand a chance to qualify for airdrop.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Promocodeudo

Activity: 392
Merit: 185

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 02:38:27 AM

As easy as it is getting, that's how dangerous it will become too, though I have heard from some people how airdrops is but I still want to state it clear that we should be careful in airdrops because when it will hit it will hit very hard without looking back and their know two words about it.
Airdrop are mainly scam projects, I mean a project that has know strong backing, this is why most crypto enthusiast don't like to involve themselves in airdrop, though some airdrops has scale through but it not still a sufficient number of them, lets always be mindful of ourselves in this projects.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2024, 04:30:34 AM

In this situation I think there are more similarities than differences with the change, it can be accepted that web3 development is bringing the quality of marketing and audience interaction to be greatly simplified. much. Like the forms of community interaction, there have been many innovations, but it must be said that they are still based on old materials such as social, authentication.... For some projects with such airdrop plans, I think users simply complete the requirements to meet the criteria for future rewards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 05:10:02 AM

In my opinion Airdrops are not that easy yet there are many complications in Airdrops there are still many eardrops where the investment is not that good. But of course I hope that the new air drops will come so that there is no scam so that the demand for people's work increases and they can earn money. However, if the new air drops are successful, people's demand for air drops will increase.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obim34

Activity: 238
Merit: 202

View Profile
March 24, 2024, 07:58:17 AM

As easy as it is getting, that's how dangerous it will become too, though I have heard from some people how airdrops is but I still want to state it clear that we should be careful in airdrops because when it will hit it will hit very hard without looking back and their know two words about it.
Airdrop are mainly scam projects, I mean a project that has know strong backing, this is why most crypto enthusiast don't like to involve themselves in airdrop, though some airdrops has scale through but it not still a sufficient number of them, lets always be mindful of ourselves in this projects.
I'm not a big fan of airdrops even though I had involved in some, looking how easy it is to earn them has raised doubt if truly they would worth anything, who will just give out free dollars just like that with no stress to millions or thousands of people who participated. I don't see how real this current airdrops are, I haven't seen anyone testify making good money from them, I still doubt it's authencity, no doubt in years past airdrops were worth participating but probably not in these time where scammers are using every means.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: