Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a person to research a 187 pages thread on this forum  (Read 190 times)
CYPER (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:16:29 PM

I was scammed in an ICO and I am currently collecting evidence for a possible legal case against the scammers.

I am looking for somebody to go though the original thread posted here, collect key information from it and prepare a report.
Paying in BTC and the amount will be agreed beforehand.

Thank you.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:51:35 PM

It is unfortunate to see more investors losing their savings in ICO projects. I wonder what guarantees you obtained to venture into investing in the project in question!

It will be easy to find someone to prepare the report if sufficient evidence is available through the thread. It is not an easy task in any case, because creating a conviction file is different from simply preparing a report. You may need to consult an avocat to guide your search.
But at the same time, I suggest that you narrate what happened to you and provide the necessary evidences. There is a section here in the forum for "Scam and accusations" that you can use to post your issue for discussion. There is also a special subsection for “Investigations” where the community can help you in the investigation process.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CYPER (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 10:09:24 PM

It is unfortunate to see more investors losing their savings in ICO projects. I wonder what guarantees you obtained to venture into investing in the project in question!

It will be easy to find someone to prepare the report if sufficient evidence is available through the thread. It is not an easy task in any case, because creating a conviction file is different from simply preparing a report. You may need to consult an avocat to guide your search.
But at the same time, I suggest that you narrate what happened to you and provide the necessary evidences. There is a section here in the forum for "Scam and accusations" that you can use to post your issue for discussion. There is also a special subsection for “Investigations” where the community can help you in the investigation process.

There was no guarantee with crypto obviously, just my intuition.
The project actually did pay rent for more than a year, I got a bit over 60ETH.
But then it went all downhill after COVID hit.

The fact is known people with real names are behind this and there are physical assets involved (the properties).
I need to find a legal firm to represent me, but I am not sure in which country's jurisdiction.

The original owner of the ICO is spanish living in Singapore
The company behind the ICO is registered in St Vincent and The Grenadines
The properties and the developing company that built them and still manages them are in Thailand
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1451

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:07:42 PM

The fact is known people with real names are behind this and there are physical assets involved (the properties).
I need to find a legal firm to represent me, but I am not sure in which country's jurisdiction.

The properties and the developing company that built them and still manages them are in Thailand

I have sent you a pm. Please check your inbox

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptoexplorer3

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 07:41:09 AM

Hi,
Send me a pm with the thread link. i can do this.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16577

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:52:52 AM
Merited by RickDeckard (1)

If it helps: I may have archived posts that were deleted later from the topic you're looking for.

CryptSafe

Activity: 728
Merit: 421

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:11:24 AM

So sorry about your experience. It is unfortunate that investors are always being scammed when ever they make a decision to invest in projects but however, no one can tell if a project is real or not by just merely looking at their model but a thorough research and due diligence before investing in the project matters as that would give one a wider scope of the project and people involved in the project.

OP, it is nice you made it known even when the incidence has already occurred, the awareness you have created would alert members and keep them on the know but you did not mention the project and the team behind it. You only talked about the number of ICO pages, location and registration of the project so we have no clues. I would advise you clearly state or possibly name them maybe some other members who are in the know of the project can spill it up for you here because I believe you are not the only one that was scammed maybe others are just quiet over it  being just careful not to be made jest of. Maybe if you mention the ICO project, they might likely have something to say about the project without you paying for any research or findings from there you could get more facts and information about the project to help you do whatever you want to.

Lastly, you have been advised by reputable members here on how to present your case and I believe you have seen it for yourself. So what is now expected of you to do now is to act accordingly to their advice or instructions so you could get the attention you deserve to fast track your case otherwise you might likely not get anybody to attend to your case here. Do.not forget that other members here are watching you to know if truly you follow instructions.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 10:15:25 AM

It's good that you take the initiative to press charges against these scammers, the scammers keep creating platforms to scam because many investors are not pressing charges.

Scammers when they do exit scams, will delete every trace to avoid being traced in case someone like OP takes the initiative to press charges Loyce archive topics platform is going to be a big help in your case.
But why not name the scam ICO so others who also got victimized will join your cause or provide more details in case they have details about the scam project.

CYPER (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:25:05 PM

The ICO is [ANN] REAL [ICO] Invest in Real Estate, Earn Ether [AUGUST TOKEN SALE]

It was not an immediate SCAM, it took years to happen.
The main person behind it is still very active with other projects and easily trackable, but denies responsibility.

I need to find a professional service that can investigate the blockchain and prepare a report + a legal team to consult me if I really have a case. I am just not sure under which country jurisdiction is best look for a firm.
CYPER (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 12:26:45 PM

If it helps: I may have archived posts that were deleted later from the topic you're looking for.

Thanks, it might be useful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: