Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: advice for a beginner  (Read 1088 times)
Morr1s

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 09:44:09 AM

Hello, I'm a new trader. I started a month ago. I deposited $100, and now I've lost $40. Any advice for me? I watched some YouTube videos and found a technical analysis video which helped a lot. I started not losing as much. Sometimes I even earn. But even though, I feel so lost. Like every day, I see some random coins get boosted. Some people earn from how they know that coin will go up. I'm sorry for my bad English; it's not my first language.
I am also a newcomer to this field, but I, for example, decided to start not with trading, but with finding interesting projects in which to perform activities. Of the latter, it was Linea Park. Low costs, activities are quite simple, after the update from ETH, even gas was quite cheap. Among the disadvantages of this area (let's call it drop hunting), you don't know how much you will get, when and if you will get it at all. I'm still learning the basics of trading, but technical analysis is very difficult. I can't even imagine how much time it takes to find your own strategy and make it at least a small percentage profitable.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
April 19, 2024, 05:41:48 PM

Hello, I'm a new trader. I started a month ago. I deposited $100, and now I've lost $40. Any advice for me? I watched some YouTube videos and found a technical analysis video which helped a lot. I started not losing as much. Sometimes I even earn. But even though, I feel so lost. Like every day, I see some random coins get boosted. Some people earn from how they know that coin will go up. I'm sorry for my bad English; it's not my first language.
if i may ask, what coin did you buy?  Did you buy the coin based on analysis or just following along?  Do you know the basic theory of trading?

sorry if above, i asked a question like that, many beginner traders join in the market because they are inspired by someone in the video they watched, even though that is not something that can be followed easily, to become a profitable trader then combine skill + patience + mentality, that's important so what you do is trade, not gamble...

my advice for beginner traders, if you want to learn, choose coins that already have a good reputation, such as Bbitcoin, Ethereum or BNB, so that you don't have to worry anymore about the prices of those 3 coins not going up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: