Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:24:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cyanobacteria are awesome.  (Read 99 times)
jvanname (OP)

Activity: 703
Merit: 51

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 01:09:46 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2024, 01:23:03 PM by jvanname

The people on this site are too f@#$ing stupid to take an influx of unstoppable cyanobacteria seriously. This kind of cyanobacteria will be modified in such a way that they cannot be attacked by cyanophages or other enemies until we engineer cyanophages that can stop this kind of bacteria or until cyanophages evolve on their own. This means that this kind of cyanobacteria will be UNSTOPPABLE. This kind of cyanobacteria will take over all parts of the world including the oceans, fresh water, soil, and everywhere else. These cyanobacteria will drink up all the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to produce a kind of sugar that you won't even be able to eat nor will anyone else be able to eat except for a few weird organisms. And climate change will make these cyanobacteria even more unstoppable. This means that you are f@#$ed. Cyanobacteria f@#$ed s@#$ up 2 billion years ago, and with a little help from genetic engineering, cyanobacteria will f@#$ s@#$ up again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Regards,

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D. (Mathematics, and yes, that is relevant, but I won't tell you why.)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nngella

Activity: 308
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:04:40 AM

I do not get it.  If the cyanobacteria will eat up carbon dioxide, then would it be good and prevent climate change?  The carbon dioxide will be lessen and the problem with carbon emission will be solved.  However, another problem will arise.  The byproduct of consuming the carbon dioxide is producing a kind of sugar that a few organism can only digest.  This may accumulate and may become a pollution in land or in the ocean.  We do not know yet if it is harmful to the environment or to other organisms, but too much of it will surely make a scene.

I do not know where you get this news or article.  Better put your sources for this kind of thing.

jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 12:16:01 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2024, 01:38:08 PM by jvanname

I do not get it.  If the cyanobacteria will eat up carbon dioxide, then would it be good and prevent climate change?  The carbon dioxide will be lessen and the problem with carbon emission will be solved.  However, another problem will arise.  The byproduct of consuming the carbon dioxide is producing a kind of sugar that a few organism can only digest.  This may accumulate and may become a pollution in land or in the ocean.  We do not know yet if it is harmful to the environment or to other organisms, but too much of it will surely make a scene.

I do not know where you get this news or article.  Better put your sources for this kind of thing.
There is not really that much information on what will happen if people engineer unstoppable cyanobacteria (this thing has obviously not happened yet), but I just predict that things will get much worse. This sort of disruption to the environment will cause rare species to flourish. The only solution is for engineers to engineer cyanophages and other enemies to stop the unstoppable cyanobacteria BEFORE we have unstoppable cyanobacteria everywhere. I am not trying to solve this problem because I do not want to solve it (people have not been nice enough to me, so enjoy being f@#$ed over by unstoppable cyanobacteria).

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D. (Yes. That is relevant, but I won't say why because I am hiding information, sorry)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:42:59 PM

Cyanobacteria are awesome.

Not only that, but they are tasty, too, and good for your health.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 07:14:17 PM

Cool
Yes. You should eat cyanobacteria, but please do not eat the unstoppable cyanobacteria.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 09:37:53 PM

Cool
Yes. You should eat cyanobacteria, but please do not eat the unstoppable cyanobacteria.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I was wondering why I feel so unstoppable.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 11:40:59 PM

Cool

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.

I was wondering why I feel so unstoppable.     Cool
You feel unstoppable because you are psychotic. Go get help.

-Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
josephvname

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 06:54:18 AM

Dear jvanname,

We have carefully reviewed your statement regarding the potential use of modified cyanobacteria as a bioweapon, and we must express our concern about both its scientific accuracy and the implications it has for public discourse. We kindly ask that you refrain from making such statements in the future due to their potentially alarming nature and lack of evidence-based reasoning.

Firstly, your statement contains several errors regarding cyanobacteria and their potential impacts on ecosystems:

1. Cyanophages are not "enemies" but rather viruses that specifically infect cyanobacteria. They play a crucial role in regulating the populations of these microorganisms within natural environments, maintaining ecological balance. Claiming they will be unable to stop modified cyanobacteria is both scientifically incorrect and ignores the adaptive potential of biological systems.
2. Cyanobacteria do not produce "a kind of sugar that you won't even be able to eat nor will anyone else." They primarily produce glucose (C6H12O6), which is a common carbohydrate used by many organisms, including humans. While some cyanobacterial species may produce other sugars, they are not inherently toxic or unfit for consumption.
3. Your statement implies that climate change will make these hypothetical modified cyanobacteria "even more unstoppable." However, while climate change can impact the distribution and abundance of certain microorganisms, it does not necessarily increase their resistance to known control measures or render them impervious to natural regulatory mechanisms.
4. Your use of profanity and inflammatory language is both unnecessary and counterproductive in a scientific discussion. It detracts from the credibility of your argument and may cause undue alarm among readers who lack a comprehensive understanding of microbiology and ecological processes.

In conclusion, we strongly discourage you from making such statements in our community due to their potential for causing unnecessary panic and misinformation. We ask that you engage in future discussions with greater respect for scientific accuracy and the concerns of your fellow members. If you have any questions or wish to clarify your understanding of cyanobacteria, we encourage you to seek guidance from reputable sources within the field of microbiology.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
jvanname (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2024, 11:06:20 AM

Dear jvanname,

We have carefully reviewed your statement regarding the potential use of modified cyanobacteria as a bioweapon, and we must express our concern about both its scientific accuracy and the implications it has for public discourse. We kindly ask that you refrain from making such statements in the future due to their potentially alarming nature and lack of evidence-based reasoning.

Firstly, your statement contains several errors regarding cyanobacteria and their potential impacts on ecosystems:

1. Cyanophages are not "enemies" but rather viruses that specifically infect cyanobacteria. They play a crucial role in regulating the populations of these microorganisms within natural environments, maintaining ecological balance. Claiming they will be unable to stop modified cyanobacteria is both scientifically incorrect and ignores the adaptive potential of biological systems.
2. Cyanobacteria do not produce "a kind of sugar that you won't even be able to eat nor will anyone else." They primarily produce glucose (C6H12O6), which is a common carbohydrate used by many organisms, including humans. While some cyanobacterial species may produce other sugars, they are not inherently toxic or unfit for consumption.
3. Your statement implies that climate change will make these hypothetical modified cyanobacteria "even more unstoppable." However, while climate change can impact the distribution and abundance of certain microorganisms, it does not necessarily increase their resistance to known control measures or render them impervious to natural regulatory mechanisms.
4. Your use of profanity and inflammatory language is both unnecessary and counterproductive in a scientific discussion. It detracts from the credibility of your argument and may cause undue alarm among readers who lack a comprehensive understanding of microbiology and ecological processes.

In conclusion, we strongly discourage you from making such statements in our community due to their potential for causing unnecessary panic and misinformation. We ask that you engage in future discussions with greater respect for scientific accuracy and the concerns of your fellow members. If you have any questions or wish to clarify your understanding of cyanobacteria, we encourage you to seek guidance from reputable sources within the field of microbiology.

Sincerely,

- Joseph Van Name
F@#$ you.

Regards,

Joseph Van Name Ph.D.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: