Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Ethereum Ecosystem is better than Solana Ecosystem  (Read 228 times)
Best-mary (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 8

BTC Lover|Crypto Educator| We Grow by Learning!

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:25:46 PM

Lately, due to immerse influx of memecoins into Solana chains made it so popular and sky rock in price in short time but looking at the longer term and case utility, I'll say I do prefer Ethereum and it's chain

Now comparing this two, the only issue ETH has over Sol is the high gas fee. Aside that, every other thing is very much better in Eth than Sol

I have taken my time to study the coins that has been listed on Bitget most of which are under Eth and SOL chains. That's when I realised all what Solana has is Meme..

Now for ETH, I'll just talk about the two recent ones I just found and I know there are more. Don't really wanna make the list long;
1. SYNC (Syncus)
You can leverage zkSync chain, ensures high security and low transaction fees, making the DeFi more accessible.

2. ZK (Polyhedra): From the announcement I got the "The Block" news, the project is designed to be a Bitcoin messaging protocol aiming to improve the interoperability of the Bitcoin network with other Layer 1 and Layer 2 networks. And it supports over 20 layer-1 and layer-2 networks, including BNB Chain, Ethereum, and Arbitrum.

Like I said I can go on and on but then if I should bring the coins listed on Sol, you will see things like BOME, Brett, etc..

I'm not saying Sol is bad, but I'm trying to point out the reason we need to hold good coins along while we make money because I know coins in the SOL chain are good for quick gains but not for a long-term hold. I can say from experience I have made good profit from this memecoins and I have also made a post here on how to get in early for memecoins

But, I won't deny the fact that is good to hold good coins for longer term and I hope this will help the new ones in the crypto world understand better 👍

I believe in Crypto| BTC Analyst| Trader in good Cex (Bitget and Binance)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AbuBhakar

Activity: 994
Merit: 520

🇵🇭

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:30:21 PM

Solana is backed by greedy VC that providing liquidity to all this shit meme coins that will surely become useless once they are abandoned by the VC investors. Retail traders are just being milked by fake pump of this worthless token on Solana. Solana is too centralized and controlled by VC that probably injected by SBF using his scam money.

Eth is much better to Solana in every possible way. Just wait until Solana will correct again once these scam VC shit bust by regulators for manipulative trading.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 02:44:10 PM

Ethereum has upped the game with the recent duncan update. The average transaction fees for Ethereum are not that much higher, about $2 for ideal tranasction. And it's L2 options are making even better ecosystem and giving a tough competition to other L1 networks. Zksync like networks are providing virtually free DEFI interactions and the ETH L2 networks are more popular than ever. Solana too is a good network token and we just can't ignore the potential from meme coins, ETH still would be a force to reckon for decades.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 05:51:54 PM

Nah, If you ask the user.

We paid to much fee for interaction ecosystem if the project using (ETH) network. Fee issue is always the issue for ETH-Network, people still better to choose shity platform like (Solana) rather than paid to much fee on (ETH).

IMO, people still think solana are better.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:00:18 PM

ETH is still indeed a good project, but the problem with its network remains the big concern to many.
Time will come that SOL will take over ETH especially if they can’t solve the problem about the slower network and  dealing with a higher fees.

Though the hype is still with ETH, but SOL is catching up and seriously with this two top altcoins competing for the top spot, I believe everyone of us here will benefit and let’s just see who will ended up on time in this bull market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2024, 07:27:22 PM

ETH is still indeed a good project, but the problem with its network remains the big concern to many.
Time will come that SOL will take over ETH especially if they can’t solve the problem about the slower network and  dealing with a higher fees.

Though the hype is still with ETH, but SOL is catching up and seriously with this two top altcoins competing for the top spot, I believe everyone of us here will benefit and let’s just see who will ended up on time in this bull market.
Ethereum now looks more solid, after all, the network has been running a lot of different projects on it for many years. Solana is a younger system and now it is mainly meme tokens that are being hyped (which in my opinion) is a temporary phenomenon.It’s more interesting what will happen to Solana after the Bitcoin halving and the decline of the meme boom, then it will be possible to see the potential, if there is any of course.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 08:00:33 PM

Nah, If you ask the user.

We paid to much fee for interaction ecosystem if the project using (ETH) network. Fee issue is always the issue for ETH-Network, people still better to choose shity platform like (Solana) rather than paid to much fee on (ETH).

IMO, people still think solana are better.

Higher fees are also directly proportional to a good Ecosystem, instead of having to pay cheap fees but the Solana ecosystem is still out of control, See how their Blockchain always goes down when there are lots of transaction spikes. Remember that ETH will also have a cheaper and more stable price with some ecosystem upgrades. ETH is the pioneer of the Layer Ecosystem which is now an ecosystem that is in great demand and is being developed a lot.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Bournesparks

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 03:58:52 AM
Merited by Iamcrypticguy (1)

Ethereum has upped the game with the recent duncan update. The average transaction fees for Ethereum are not that much higher, about $2 for ideal tranasction. And it's L2 options are making even better ecosystem and giving a tough competition to other L1 networks. Zksync like networks are providing virtually free DEFI interactions and the ETH L2 networks are more popular than ever. Solana too is a good network token and we just can't ignore the potential from meme coins, ETH still would be a force to reckon for decades.

True, lower TX fees is good. Haven't traded on eth since the dencun upgrade but seems they're pushing for higher scalability on l2 Blockchains.. I wouldn't compare both chains though. Eth has some really good alts. Op mentioned syncus( a reward based Defi protocol, that allows you earn yields just by staking and ZK, which I'm farming via this launchpool 👉https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1769998149500985784?t=0tJHwJFcyruZDqyGsU7qDw&s=19

While for Solana, I think due to low gas fees, it's become a home to meme tokens of recent. But I believe they're still good utility projects building on the chain.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:20:04 AM

You are right the only issue with Ethereum is its high gas fee but with the Duncan upgraded its layer 2 ecosystem will grow more. This upgrade layer 2 transaction will be far cheaper than it was earlier. I have stopped using the Ethereum blockchain due to the high fee but continue using some of its layer 2 infrastructure. Solana is getting all the hype due to its airdrops and meme coins, some of those meme coins have performed very well in the market. Daily new meme coins are being launched on that blockchain; if it continues, Solana will become known only for meme coins.

bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:42:34 AM

Personal issues IMO keep a neutral perspective to not create a confrontation in opinion, maybe it's good for someone, but also causes complaints with others. In the crypto space, we always face different perspectives. I see adoption as the basic step for users to approach each chain. Whether it is ETH or SOL, it also has advantages/disadvantages, recently we have seen a strong price increase in crypto so most ecosystems have received great attention, I have Used them recently and had the same feelings as everyone else but like I said about acceptance.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ben Barubal

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2024, 05:48:54 AM

Ethereum now looks more solid, after all, the network has been running a lot of different projects on it for many years. Solana is a younger system and now it is mainly meme tokens that are being hyped (which in my opinion) is a temporary phenomenon.It’s more interesting what will happen to Solana after the Bitcoin halving and the decline of the meme boom, then it will be possible to see the potential, if there is any of course.

It may be a younger system for now in Solana, but it cannot be denied that the potential for us to get profit under the Sol network is higher compared to Erc20. And that's also why I see that more communities are hyped about the trend we see now in the market.

With Ethereum, yes, it was first, and there was something proven in the market, so in this case, ETH would be okay, but it's just having a problem with the fee, while with SOL it's not.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
nimogsm

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 05:34:25 PM

It may be a younger system for now in Solana, but it cannot be denied that the potential for us to get profit under the Sol network is higher compared to Erc20. And that's also why I see that more communities are hyped about the trend we see now in the market.

With Ethereum, yes, it was first, and there was something proven in the market, so in this case, ETH would be okay, but it's just having a problem with the fee, while with SOL it's not.
There is no doubt that Solana does much better with commissions, which attracts more users.Which, in turn, gave a new wave to the trend of meme tokens, since they can be quickly and cheaply exchanged for the more expensive Solana and vice versa. On Ethereum, every step would cost significant money, which is the main advantage of Solana at the moment.
Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2024, 11:43:30 PM

Because eth ecosystem is massive and the liquidity in there are impressive. Just look at the comparison between the dapps of those two ecosystem. Similar type of dapps in both places and most of the dapps in solana is a copy from another dapps from ethereum. Solana is not a meme project ecosystem and its advantage over cheap gas fees isn’t there anymore.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 04:17:17 AM

There are people who have made money from SOL and there are also people who have lost money from it. I always like to talk about things in many different ways to get a general overview. And even though bitcoin doesn't always bring opportunities to us, I suddenly realized that the opportunities are our own to choose.
I know the surrounding issues related to ETH, SOL but in reality they are all attracting cash flow, so what is considered a comparison really doesn't pay much attention because most of us are happy. seems to have increased market prices.

Ticdeneb

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 10:18:23 AM

You make some fair observations about the current state of Ethereum and the broader cryptocurrency landscape. The recent duncan upgrade does seem to have improved Ethereum's transaction fees and scalability through Layer 2 solutions like zkSync. Having affordable and efficient Layer 2s is certainly a major advantage for Ethereum's ecosystem right now. Take a look at polyhedra (ZK) it's quite a match too. https://www.bitget.site/events/activities/169f524df07d567889ed0a3c3b2d644c?color=blue&languageType=0
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 11:25:02 AM

As an ecosystem, I like Ethereum but it's no doubt that Solana is doing well. If it's not for the fees that we're being charged for every transfer with Ethereum. Everyone is going to say that it's the best than any other ecosystem or projects that has the same ecosystem as Ethereum.
But because of the fees for transferring its erc20 tokens, that's making our lives harder because they're not just a couple of cents but literally expensive for the transfers we do.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
X-ray

Activity: 2870
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 01:11:03 PM

You make it harder to understand by providing numerous explanations. I'm sure most of the members here didn't completely get your explanation.

I'll only mention one thing that makes ethereum far superior to solana.

1. Solana has continuously shut down due to an outage that developers have never been able to resolve it.

2. Ethereum almost never encountered such a problem, indicating that the blockchain was also truly decentralized.

Based on that comparison, we know how good Ethereum is compared to Solana. However, I'm not understand why many people still keep their money in Solana.

Consider a blockchain can shutdown for several days. There will be chaos in the community as money cannot be accessed due to the blockchain's shutdown. I don't think I need to conduct extensive research because this is sufficient to explain why ether is superior to sol.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 01:53:00 PM

Lately, due to immerse influx of memecoins into Solana chains made it so popular and sky rock in price in short time but looking at the longer term and case utility, I'll say I do prefer Ethereum and it's chain

I think ETH is still the best after Bitcoin. This is due to its popularity and the utility it has. Of course, the current problem is that transaction costs are increasing. This is due to the density of the ETH blockchain. But of course this will be improved. Moreover, the presence of layer 2 tokens makes ETH even more hopeful. The hype that happened to Solana was because of its incredibly viral memes. Not saying Solana is bad, maybe just because the fees are cheap and not too busy making it an alternative to save on transaction costs. Solana is still very young and I admit that the improvements that have occurred on Solana have been extraordinary.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2142
Merit: 259

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 02:08:21 PM

Ethereum is fundamentally strong from SOLANA i think no doubt about this question. Many people ignoring to use ETH network because of it's expensive transaction fees, small traders can't carry such too much fees, otherwise ETH is always good and also it's my favorite. SOLANA is hype project but it's unstable project and other some lacking of their development.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
March 23, 2024, 03:02:52 PM

I think ETH is still the best after Bitcoin. This is due to its popularity and the utility it has. Of course, the current problem is that transaction costs are increasing. This is due to the density of the ETH blockchain. But of course this will be improved. Moreover, the presence of layer 2 tokens makes ETH even more hopeful. The hype that happened to Solana was because of its incredibly viral memes. Not saying Solana is bad, maybe just because the fees are cheap and not too busy making it an alternative to save on transaction costs. Solana is still very young and I admit that the improvements that have occurred on Solana have been extraordinary.

Ethereum remains a strong contender after Bitcoin thanks to its popularity and utility. The rising transaction costs are a challenge due to the blockchains density, but improvements are expected. Layer 2 tokens add to Ethereum's potential and will foster the ecosystem. Solana has gained attention through viral memes and lower fees, but it is still young and less congested. While not dismissing Solana, it's worth noting that Ethereum's enhancements have been remarkable. Both projects show promise and innovation in the crypto space.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: