Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:21:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Numista lists as Physical Bitcoins Currently  (Read 67 times)
Steeley (OP)

Activity: 1130
Merit: 265

Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next

View Profile
March 21, 2024, 06:45:58 PM

I keep a list of Physical Bitcoin Articles in the news here on the forum and I came across Numista. This is a good resource site if you are ever trying to find out information about world coins. I never thought about looking at what they list for Physical bitcoins until today. Check it out:

https://en.numista.com/catalogue/index.php?r=bitcoin&ct=exonumia&im1=&im2=&ttat=y&ttcw=y&ttde=y&ttdt=y&ttga=y&ttlo=y&ttte=y&ttpa=y&ttph=y&ttri=y&tttr=y&ttin=y&ttle=y&ttmi=y&ttsc=y&ttwc=y&ttsf=y&ttfe=y&ttfr=y&ttfu=y&ttut=y&ttbu=y&ttco=y&ttlt=y&ttta=y&ttwa=y&ttre=y&ttba=y&ttbr=y&ttca=y&ttcu=y&ttia=y&ttma=y&ttna=y&ttsa=y&ttua=y&ttxa=y&ttam=y&ttcm=y&ttem=y&tthm=y&ttim=y&ttsm=y&ttmm=y&ttpm=y&ttrm=y&ttxm=y&ttym=y&ttad=y&ttct=y&ttme=y&ttar=y&ttts=y&ttel=y&ttcs=y&ttes=y&ttrp=y&ttbl=y&ttbb=y&ttmt=y&ttpt=y&ttcf=y&ttcn=y&ttwe=y&ttaw=y&ttfc=y&ttpe=y&ttcc=y&ttfp=y&ttpl=y&tpat=y&tpcc=y&tpfa=y&tppa=y&tpre=y&tpso=y&tpco=y&tpfx=y&tppo=y&tppr=y&tppc=y&tprc=y&tptv=y&tpmp=y&ttpr=y&ttot=y&tpop=y&cat=y&ru=&ca=6&no=&v=&i=&b=&ie=&u=&a=&dg=&m=&f=&t=&w=&mt=&g=&se=

Lame list overall, but I wouldn't mind having the Ukranian bitcoin car wash token.

Beware of scammers. I will never discuss the sale of Collectibles on Telegram or any other messaging client outside the forum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: