Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: End Goal or Keep HODLing?  (Read 901 times)
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 11:59:21 PM

I wouldn't have said this but I am much more concerned about the fact that we have been hearing so many people talking about holding Bitcoin for the long term and never selling. I find it so confusing that after investing so much in Bitcoin for years we won't want to sell our bitcoin till we die.

Many of us invest in bitcoin in order to profit from it and to have it act as a store of value that we may even transfer to our families by giving them the seed phrase of our crypto assets before we pass away.

Nobody has, in my opinion, made the decision to keep bitcoin in their portfolio forever. There will certainly be when they intend to sell their Bitcoin holdings for enormous gains and that's no one business when anyone decides to sell their bitcoin.

What matters is how much bitcoin have you accumulated so far and what price are you selling your bitcoin at.
Keeping bitcoin forever is just probably a white lie, that’s up to you if you will stick with it or just take profits everytime the market is capable to. However, I don’t see it as an issue if ever there are actually investors here who keeps buying and hodling with no plans of selling. As long as it’s never a burden for them and still manage to live their lives conveniently, then hodling forever is fine, because I’m sure they have prior plans before risking their money in bitcoin.

But as for my personal view, we are here to invest and gain profits, so it’s given already that we need to sell in order to get satisfaction from our profits, and hodling forever will always be impossible for me, well that’s only from my personal point of view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 11:59:54 PM

I keep a long-term view, believing in Bitcoin's potential to shake up finance over time. Diversification is key so I spread my investments around to manage risk. I'm cautious with my money, only investing what I can afford to lose and not getting caught up in hype. I stay informed by reading up on the latest trends and tech developments. Overall I just do what feels right for my financial goals and risk tolerance

WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 12:31:57 AM

Keeping bitcoin forever is just probably a white lie, that’s up to you if you will stick with it or just take profits everytime the market is capable to. However, I don’t see it as an issue if ever there are actually investors here who keeps buying and hodling with no plans of selling. As long as it’s never a burden for them and still manage to live their lives conveniently, then hodling forever is fine, because I’m sure they have prior plans before risking their money in bitcoin.

But as for my personal view, we are here to invest and gain profits, so it’s given already that we need to sell in order to get satisfaction from our profits, and hodling forever will always be impossible for me, well that’s only from my personal point of view.

There is no point in hodling forever and investing in any sector without a strategy will be useless. If you are investing money in Bitcoin then you must have a strategy with you like how much you will invest, what's the price at which you sell and more. We do investments to gain profit and improve our quality of living and that can be achieved only when you sell. Hodling for long term is no doubt beneficial but make sure it's long enough that miss out chance to enjoy your profit.
Out of mind

Activity: 448
Merit: 216

I like to treat everyone as a friend 🔹

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:54:40 AM

✂️✂️
Also, I have the belief that Bitcoin will keep breaking new ATH forever. Should I leave my Bitcoin forever without selling it or set a goal that I have in mind and when it reaches that goal I sell and take my profits?

What do you do?

On what principles guide your actions in the realm of Bitcoin (BTC)?

We should just keep a target object where we can finish and start again. Especially when we invest in bitcoins and Hodl holdings waiting for new ATH just hoping to make a profit. And when Bitcoin reaches the peak, we will definitely sell and then buy Bitcoin again when the bear market starts. And we believe that Bitcoin will continue to make various targets forever and its value will increase rapidly and record new ATH. So in my opinion we should have a goal when we invest in Bitcoin to hold it for the long term until it generates new ATH. And in the realm of Bitcoin it is best to HODL for the long term, trusting our operating principles.

thecodebear

Activity: 2086
Merit: 813

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 02:31:21 AM

I wouldn't have said this but I am much more concerned about the fact that we have been hearing so many people talking about holding Bitcoin for the long term and never selling. I find it so confusing that after investing so much in Bitcoin for years we won't want to sell our bitcoin till we die.

I've been buying Bitcoin since last year when it dipped in December i know it's not long. Since then I have held my bitcoin firmly regardless of the price increase this year I still decided to sit on it. Although I do not have enough Bitcoin because I have little money then if I were to sell my holdings now I would have 3 times of I invested.

Also, I have the belief that Bitcoin will keep breaking new ATH forever. Should I leave my Bitcoin forever without selling it or set a goal that I have in mind and when it reaches that goal I sell and take my profits?

What do you do?

I feel like you're confused about the idea of holding. People are holding long term, that doesn't mean they are holding it all, never using any of it, until they die. The only reason to do that would be to pass on the bitcoin to future family generations. Which is fine, but most people are only going to be doing that with some or none of their bitcoin.

Most people are likely holding for retirement, or until they have enough to financially change their lives. So holding for a few years isn't very long. The end goal for most HODLers is to gain a lot of wealth over the course of decades. That doesn't mean dying having never used your Bitcoin. But it also doesn't mean having to sell just because there's a bull market. Bull markets come every four years. Four years isn't a very long time to hold a long term investment.

Everyone makes up their own goals. HODLing is just what you keep doing until you get to your goal, whatever that goal is. It could be holding until you use it to buy a house, or holding until you retire, or gradually spending it over the course of many years or decades. It doesn't really make sense to ask OTHER people what you should do. This is your own money, OP, you use it however you want based on your own needs in life. Do you have financial goals in life? If so, then Bitcoin can play a part in those plans. And you base what you do with your Bitcoin around your own personal life financial plans.
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:40:10 AM

For me, I think that I've got an end goal within me, no way that it's going to hold on for dear life for me forever, going to be really helpful to me if I can get my profits, the money that I can get from it would definitely build myself a home and all the things that I've been holding back through discipline of not buying them will definitely be bought after a long time. Of course, hodling long-term is still a thing for me but I'm not going to be all that, just set a price goal and you'd be good to go when it comes to investing in bitcoin, you might also be able to do other things when you're not just hodling alone, who knows, you might invest during the altcoin season and hit the jackpot.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 10:28:11 AM

For me, I think that I've got an end goal within me, no way that it's going to hold on for dear life for me forever, going to be really helpful to me if I can get my profits, the money that I can get from it would definitely build myself a home and all the things that I've been holding back through discipline of not buying them will definitely be bought after a long time. Of course, hodling long-term is still a thing for me but I'm not going to be all that, just set a price goal and you'd be good to go when it comes to investing in bitcoin, you might also be able to do other things when you're not just hodling alone, who knows, you might invest during the altcoin season and hit the jackpot.
Indeed, holding is a thing and many people encourage others to hold as well but I don't think that holding forever is a must. At least holding them until it reach our target is a good sign to sell. Maybe I was wrong but investing is not all about holding but also about selling. We invest because we want to grow our money but holding our Bitcoin forever makes no sense, we'd rather not invest if we don't sell.

I will definitely sell my Bitcoin when I am already satisfied with the price and invest again when it drops. Perhaps, this is common scenario to see in the market, buy, hold, and sell.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 11:14:16 AM

Indeed, holding is a thing and many people encourage others to hold as well but I don't think that holding forever is a must. At least holding them until it reach our target is a good sign to sell. Maybe I was wrong but investing is not all about holding but also about selling. We invest because we want to grow our money but holding our Bitcoin forever makes no sense, we'd rather not invest if we don't sell.

I will definitely sell my Bitcoin when I am already satisfied with the price and invest again when it drops. Perhaps, this is common scenario to see in the market, buy, hold, and sell.
Holding with the aim of waiting for profits is of course a good thing and I don't think anyone will hold on forever without enjoying the profits they have gotten. I agree with you when someone makes an investment, not just holding it and not taking advantage of it, but when they have achieved their investment target of course they will take advantage of what they have invested and I think almost everyone who makes an investment of course they will expect a profit from what they have invested.
AVE5

Activity: 168
Merit: 39

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 12:12:09 PM

This is one of the pinpoints of me towards investing and the advises to keep holding nomatter the difficult times and how attractive the bitcoin market may prove to us.
And I've always arrived to say bitcoin is an investment worth to Invest on in other to make profits so we could solve our financial issues and also how we can invest to make more money in other to diversify our source of incomes through the profits we makes our of our bitcoin holding.
There's no addictional credits to keep holding aside making more money and making this money in a large scale and yet it's not being implemented or utilized to solve your needs then it's absolutely useless for just being accumulating there in your wallet.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 12:26:31 PM

I don't know what type of investment you keep forever without selling even if it is a part of it.
Assuming holding your btc can generate monthly revenue while keeping it in your wallet, it would be an additional reward and make you want to hodl forever.

No doubt btc will have a much higher value than what we are seeing at present which will make selling seem difficult but at some point you will have to decide if holding forever benefits you more than selling at least small quantity from your investment. Besides,  what is the purpose of investment if you can't spend it. Huh

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Muchiratsky

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:00:25 PM

There's a dilemma there since going back, we've seen how BTC broke the ceiling and dropped heavily countless times. Even if you have a target goal, most of us will be reluctant to sell since the potential for going way higher is always there.

Personally, for the few BTCs I have, I'd keep hodling. I've given up on buying Bitcoins and have moved to lesser altcoins with more volatile movement for my trades and new investments. I believe Bitcoin still has a long way to go, though I don't know the endpoint. A few years ago, a lot of us are laughing at people who say BTC can move past 1k usd. Then 10k. Now we're at almost 70k dollars per coin.  It just keeps proving many unbelievers wrong given time.
laijsica

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:15:52 PM

I've been buying Bitcoin since last year when it dipped in December i know it's not long. Since then I have held my bitcoin firmly regardless of the price increase this year I still decided to sit on it. Although I do not have enough Bitcoin because I have little money then if I were to sell my holdings now I would have 3 times of I invested.

What do you do?

I think you were able to buy bitcoin with enough dip. That's why you are so mentally active. You should hold on to bitcoin for peace of mind. It is profitable to stay stable when you know that after a year or two more triples will add up.
Gradually the bitcoin market will continue to break its ATH and you may regret not buying more. At the moment you can take the especial package of bitcoin that is DCA. Investing in bitcoin weekly or monthly through DCAing can increase your peace of mind.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:15:57 PM

Many of us invest in bitcoin in order to profit from it and to have it act as a store of value that we may even transfer to our families by giving them the seed phrase of our crypto assets before we pass away.

Nobody has, in my opinion, made the decision to keep bitcoin in their portfolio forever. There will certainly be when they intend to sell their Bitcoin holdings for enormous gains and that's no one business when anyone decides to sell their bitcoin.

What matters is how much bitcoin have you accumulated so far and what price are you selling your bitcoin at.

Bitcoin forever? There is no forever from then until now, as long as the important thing we do now is hold assets that we believe will give us a good profit in the future.
That's just the usual thing that long-term investors do as long as they are sure of the coin or crypto they are handling.

There are many cryptos like bitcoin that can also give us profit in the coming times, and it also depends, of course, on how long we actually hold it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:33:35 PM

I will continue to maintain that those who say they've been hodling since the creation not Bitcoin and through the circles may not be saying it the way it's. They could be hodling for a long term but taking profits here and there and rebuying at certain points. I don't think anyone will be able to withstand that temptation of not taking profit at every profitable bull rally.

Even at that expectation that Bitcoin will keep breaking ATHs to set fresh ones, it's advisable you take some money off the table. Doing that empowers you to have some funds set aside that will enable you re-enter the market at a dip, in the event that you don't want to spend it on some personal frivolities.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 01:39:59 PM

I don't know what type of investment you keep forever without selling even if it is a part of it.
Assuming holding your btc can generate monthly revenue while keeping it in your wallet, it would be an additional reward and make you want to hodl forever.

No doubt btc will have a much higher value than what we are seeing at present which will make selling seem difficult but at some point you will have to decide if holding forever benefits you more than selling at least small quantity from your investment. Besides,  what is the purpose of investment if you can't spend it. Huh
But I want to know, why when bitcoin price increases does it become more difficult to sell btc? In investing we want to buy low and sell high and that is the only thing we want, how will we encounter difficulties?

This is the first time I heard someone say they will hold bitcoin forever until they die without selling, I think what they mean is try to hold bitcoin as long as possible to get the best return. The term “hold to die”, bitcoin investors often use this word to express patience in investing. No one will hold bitcoin until death, LOL.

leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 04:28:04 PM

What do you do?

I think you were able to buy bitcoin with enough dip. That's why you are so mentally active. You should hold on to bitcoin for peace of mind. It is profitable to stay stable when you know that after a year or two more triples will add up.
Gradually the bitcoin market will continue to break its ATH and you may regret not buying more. At the moment you can take the especial package of bitcoin that is DCA. Investing in bitcoin weekly or monthly through DCAing can increase your peace of mind.
Bitcoin recently crossed its ATH but its price won't stop there. Maybe we ourselves can't even imagine that the price of Bitcoin will go up a lot. But since Bitcoin is at the highest price now everyone is scared to invest here but I think if one continues to invest following DCA and sell the previous investments now then I think he can make a lot of profit.  Although no one including me can guarantee this.  But it can be assumed

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 08:21:52 PM

What do you do?

No one would invest and keep on holding till they die, everyone invest to gain profit, and they would surely take it when they reach their goal.
What's the point on investing if you wouldn't even use your profit? it is an investment not charity do you plan on just being a contributor to make the price higher?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2024, 08:22:22 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I think you are getting it wrong, people talk about holding bitcoin not until they die but rather holding as long as they can with the aim of maximizing profits. Bitcoin has a potential that over the years it keeps increasing in value so as long as you hold you are liable to make more money so holding for a long time is the target but it doesn’t mean they would keep holding until forever so that’s why having an investment plan is ideal, knowing when to take out profit should be considered before investing else there won’t be a purpose for the investment and would be of no use. When to take out profit is an individual something and it depends on the amount of risk we can take and also how much money you think is enough as profit, each individual has their own target profit so when we take out profit will definitely differ.

Having a target profit is very important because during the bear market it is very difficult to withstand the pressure of selling when things turn around so i advise you create a target for yourself when you take out profit so you don’t end up panic selling and having regrets later except if you intend holding for years probably till after another bull run.

What will be the essence of your investment if you hold your bitcoin forever? Seeing your wallet grow without spending it is as good as having no money so my advice is that you set a target for yourself and take out profits at convenient intervals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:40:32 PM

What do you do?

Your statements is not Contradicting each other. You believe that Bitcoin will make a new all time high soon and you are already profit with 3X, why not believe on that path and keep on holding until it make the new all time high you said your are not confidence about it? If your mind tells you that there is every tendency for Bitcoin price to increase in future, you should hold and not until you seek for anyone validation here. What you should do is to buy more in every correction of pump that we have.

As a new pwedon that is new to a bull run, but more and hold. If you sell this and expect Bitcoin to come down, you might be disappointed that the price will go down and fomo is one thing you should.avoid in Crypto, you might buy at the wrong time later. I believe that on halving day, Bitcoin will surely dump. That's your best time to buy again and wakt for another run to start.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 09:47:20 PM

We hold Bitcoin because we believe that its price will increase more in the future. But don't get wrong with that assumption, although there is a chance to make another ATH, still can expect some corrections and price dip as well. If you really think that selling is somewhat of a good decision when it reaches high, why not? Holding doesn't be forever unless our goal is not to make money from it. But our goal is to generate money, then that is the thing we do during its peak like we have now. Some people are suggesting selling Bitcoin during ATH, maybe they just forget that nobody knows when. At least selling our Bitcoin at a high price is not regretting than missing the opportunity.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████