Print  
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 459 times)
Wakate

Activity: 994
Merit: 525

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 11:49:38 AM

You are most welcome to the forum and I can see that you are need to understand this forum for you to get aquatinted to how things works here. You would need to check the way other members of the forum especially the senior ones compose there posts and do there thing. You will need to read across the beginner s and help section to others where you can learn about Bitcoin which is the major purpose of this community. You have to take your time and do things right, you don't have to rush things but rather study to learn and do things the way they ought to be. I wish you good luck in your journey in the Bitcointalk forum!

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 01:20:50 PM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.
Welcome to this forum. You are very excited to join this forum maybe it was meant to be this forum will give you a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. It's good for you that you have searched the bitcoin discussion thread you can learn different things about bitcoin from there as a newbie. Also as a beginner you can expand your knowledge about bitcoin by watching various videos on google or youtube which will help you to increase your knowledge. Research Bitcoins and Cryptocurrencies The more you research the more in-depth you can learn about them. Moreover you should not be in too much of a hurry to learn anything, try to learn slowly. Spend your precious time and you will definitely get the value of that time when you will be able to increase your Bitcoin related knowledge.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:47:19 PM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.
Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum. Since you joined the forum hope you can learn a lot from here. In many cases those who join this forum as newbies do not follow the proper guidelines of the forum properly and they lose patience which ends their forum journey at the beginning. You have already been given links by many which have various information regarding rules and guidelines for newbies, hope you follow them properly then you will go a long way in the progress of the forum. The more time you spend on the forum, the more knowledge you will gain about Bitcoin or various cryptocurrencies. Stick to the forum gain knowledge and develop your skills in the forum.

Awaklara

Activity: 1078
Merit: 667

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 03:52:55 PM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here .
My suggestion is to increase your reading activity in forums. If you are interested in Bitcoin there are many threads you can read to increase your knowledge.
If you find it difficult, use the search feature to make it easier to find a particular topic.
How much information you can get depends on your interests and desires. Welcome to the forum and I hope you come back if you are really interested in the forum.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 04:34:35 PM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.

Welcome to bitcointalk, first go about the rules and regulations which will be your determinants of whether staying or leaving, then you will also need to e active, reading and making research online about any aspect of discussion that you see ongoing here, you may also use the search engine to look for more other aspects of bitcoin already discussed, asked question where necessary and contribute to the aspect of discussion you know about, be reminded not to plagiarize, read all the pinned threads on each board and you're good to go.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pi-network314159

Activity: 224
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:36:47 PM

Hy everyone , I'm new to  this community and I'm excited to be here . I have been going through the Bitcoin talk discussion for some times now .I hope to learn from this forum to improve my knowledge and experience in Bitcoin and also contribute my  little ideas here too.
Here is the best place to discuss more about Bitcoin. And to improve your skill on Bitcoin tech. There are lots of knowledgeable members who are here to educate you on bitcoin and some other reasonable things that will help your career in life. Just a matter of time you will get to where you ought to be. Just pay attention to what is happening. You can as well read the rules and guidelines that will help you not to make mistakes.
God bless u

Activity: 336
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 06:47:14 PM

Welcome brother I hope you'll start your trading journey side by side. These types of forums are the best places where you can freely share your investing plans and people will try their best to guide you through whether it's good in their opinion or not. Then you can filter out their opinions to build your own opinion about the investment.

You should also learn crypto side wise and try to share your opinions too in every forum like speculations, Bitcoins discussion, trading discussions etc. This will increase your knowledge as well as your desire to learn more and more.

letteredhub

Activity: 532
Merit: 204

My privacy, my right.

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 07:26:45 PM

Such posts, which are similar to yours, are opened daily by beginners, in which they are also regularly given advice. Don't be so lazy, read the messages that were left earlier for beginners like you, and you will definitely find answers to your questions there.
It is common for newbies to without research to know if similar topics has been created before going on to creates theirs, and I can't blame them they are totally ignorant ans don't equally know their way around the forum and it's until they makes post of this nature that's when old members point it to them about earlier beginners threads and other helpful links.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:52:24 PM

Welcome to the forum mate. There are lots of newbies who are asking for help. If you do some of your own research especially if you type the keywords newbie and bitcointalk then you'll see different results in google where newbies asking for help and many forum members replied with their answers just like this one. The most important of all is that you follow the forum rules and you're good to go. Pinned threads are the most recommended threads that a newbie should read
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:53:42 PM

Welcome brother I hope you'll start your trading journey side by side. These types of forums are the best places where you can freely share your investing plans and people will try their best to guide you through whether it's good in their opinion or not. Then you can filter out their opinions to build your own opinion about the investment.

You should also learn crypto side wise and try to share your opinions too in every forum like speculations, Bitcoins discussion, trading discussions etc. This will increase your knowledge as well as your desire to learn more and more.
We keep learning everyday. Crypto have helped everyone that embraces them though it becomes difficult when there's high ratio of volatility in the market. We should be careful when the market is down, always have risks management that will help you stay off liquidation and bring important improvements in all our specified sectors. He's welcome back and he will ensure he do the right things in the system, never backing out from receiving legit useful information that will served important aides.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 09:21:26 PM

You are welcome to Bitcointalk forum where knowledge and ideas are shared among like minds, am already seeing certain level of smartness in your expression and I believe you will even more better because I did I know you too can do it even more better, it is just all about adhering to the forum rules and regulations and making reading you habit once again you are welcome.

johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:48:56 PM

A small idea for a long time becomes big as your activity and wawan increase, I believe that reading is the window to the world including in this forum in learning bitcoin technicalities and related to it. For me, I used to not know what it was not a problem my friend, because you are right in saying that this forum is quite complete and the discussion is up to date. As an anticipation and effort in understanding bitcoin I welcome you warmly, welcome. Moreover, nowadays it is not difficult if you need visuals in the process of learning it such as youtube, medium, reddit, quora, twitter etc. there are quite a lot of activists who create content there and choose sources that can be trusted.

This forum is open to anyone, as long as you cultivate thread originality, as plagiarism is prohibited and will be permanently banned. You can read the rules on each sub-board and have been pinned. A forum that connects all crypto activists including bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
2Pizza410000BTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 268

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 11:30:25 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin Forum.  Of course you can see if you stick to bitcoin forums with your best efforts. If you don't spend enough time here, you won't know about the forum and about Bitcoin. The people you see here in the best positions also rose from this position just like you but they put in their best efforts and made it to the highest position they are today. But I want to tell you that you work here with honesty never try to cheat if you try to cheat but you will be ruined from here.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bd officer

Activity: 392
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 06:53:44 AM

Welcome to the BitcoinTalk forum. First of all I suggest you read all the rules and regulations of this bitcointalk forum carefully. You can gain knowledge about Bitcoin from this forum. I also didn't know much about Bitcoin at first but learned a lot about Bitcoin from this forum. You spend time on this forum and try to read too much. The more you read, the more knowledge you gain.
moneystery

Activity: 700
Merit: 166

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 07:36:38 AM

welcome to this forum my friend. i hope you can familiarize yourself with this forum and always comply with the various rules in this forum. if you have a little difficulty, you can discuss with other users who are very open to new users, or better yet, you can use the search feature and just look for what you are confused about. good luck to you.

mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1036
Merit: 370

Como es dios es amor

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 08:14:55 AM

The only way to improve your knowledge is to remain active here and your readiness to learn from what you here and what you will be seeing every day, take time to study round the forum, follow the links that has been provided for you to learn more and go through the forum rules before making more post so that you will be properly guided. Welcome to bitcointalk,  I hope to see the good ideals you have got soon.
ameerhamza24

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 04:34:18 PM

Welcome to the forum mate. Good to see people like to interested in a community where people connect share and collaborate. You are at the right place. Here you will get to learn a lot of things from Experienced members. Just be consistent success is coming on your way

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Tomcolor

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 07:48:30 PM

Of course you are welcome. Moreover to enter the crypto market you should have a lot of knowledge and you can increase your experience from this forum. Moreover with your account you can earn money from bounty program from here. On the other hand you will become the best experienced person in trading, investing, bitcoin. So start reading a lot of articles without wasting time.

Zigabel

Activity: 266
Merit: 154

Duelbits.com

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 07:56:38 AM

Most definitely if you continue to going through the community and reading, studying as there's always something new to learn, you are most definitely going to learn a whole lot that will get you good knowledge in both Bitcoin and crypto currency as a whole, away from cryptocurrency there are other knowledge you will stand to benefit which can be found in other board such as politics, economy and even your local board that's if your country of residence has got a local board on the forum but then there's actually a whole lot to learn and knowledge too to acquire that will not be only useful on the forum but also outside the forum too.

The act of learning never ends and as you continue to study you get to learn sometimes new everyday, just make sure to prioritize the process of learning here and Sooner you will ha e a whole lot to contribute to the growth of others too who will be coming almost immediately after you, so it's been a transcending passage of knowledge from one new members unto another, once again you are welcome to the forum and you are very sure to learn and in the long run earn but prioritize learning above all.

Loveday422

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 08:08:02 AM

Being new in this forum is a big opportunity and luck , because this platform will open your eyes and increase your knowledge,things you don't know for the past years you will know it ,and with time you will become a lord to many people out their ,I thankGod to my boss for showing me way forward ,for I know that with him and this forum I will be a better person in future and the society at large.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: