Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:39:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a scam  (Read 980 times)
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 09:41:07 PM

If anyone still thinks Bitcoin  is a scam and depending only on fiat currencies then he or she is a slave to fiat system and believe  it or not Fiat is brain rot.
There are so many things these peoples  must understand  to know why they are really  a slave to the fiat system.

I don’t even care much on what people believe to be their reality of Bitcoin. When you find someone who is so firm on what he or she thinks he knows and even you approach is met with a strong resistance should you even try, I leave it to them and don’t care even less. It is their reality and you don’t owe it to anyone to persuade them to see through your lenses because they wouldn’t.
In fact, they would see it for a calculated attempt to scam them and worst still, should they see their coins dumped if they bought, should they misplace/forget their private key, should they be phished, should an exchange go wrong on them and the many other things that could result in lost of investment. Then you would have brought their fears to life and they have you to blame for it.
It’s just a best idea to let them be in their vague idea of safety. It works for them and so, it’s good for them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
March 25, 2024, 09:45:51 PM

Is Bitcoin a scam

It's  so funny  that at this stage and century , some people still believe that Bitcoin  is a scam after it has proven itself  over and over  which has led to it's massive adoption.
In fact, it's really sad because there are still many people or parties who think that Bitcoin is a scam. No matter how clearly we explain it and provide understanding, they will not change their minds.

On the other hand, fiat currencies can be printed at will by the government  and the supply will still be determined  by that single entity  which is still the government.
Actually this is not completely true, but it is not wrong either. But indeed, they remain under the control of the authorities. And it will always be like that, centralized.

...taxes...
Taxes are always a structured dilemma. Anyway, regarding taxes in crypto, especially in my country, we will never run away from taxes as long as we still use local exchanges in our country, Indonesia. Because they immediately deduct a certain percentage of tax every time they make a buying and selling transaction.

Baki202

Activity: 294
Merit: 172

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 08:52:24 PM

-   Well, there is nothing we can do if there are people who think that way about bitcoin and that it will never go away, so don't expect that from those types of people.
There are even people who say that bitcoin is a god, even though it is obvious that it is not. These are the people who are blind to the truth; they are not a loss to those of us
We who believe in bitcoin, so let's just let them think what they want to think.

Another thing is that people have a different mindset. When they invest in an investment opportunity that is not really a scam, they consider it a scam because the capital they
used did not make a profit, even though they did not find a way to work it out. It's for them to make a profit.

The era we are now anyone can believe what ever they want to belive. Because they just don't want to take risk and all the excuse they are given is just because they don't want go lose money and they are looking for ways to dodge it. And there are a lot of them that still think that bitcoin is a scam. Some of them we act as if they have fallen of victim of something and it is all a lie. They are just scared because they said you can lose your money while investing in bitcoin. When it comes to bitcoin investment that is when you will hear all manner of thing tagging bitcoin as a God is a very wrong thing to do. 

If you want to invest you can invest peacefully and people should aviod looking for excuses. And another thing is that people should stop given excuses and come out straight instead of calling it scam.

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 10:38:38 PM

If anyone still thinks Bitcoin  is a scam and depending only on fiat currencies then he or she is a slave to fiat system and believe  it or not Fiat is brain rot.
There are so many things these peoples  must understand  to know why they are really  a slave to the fiat system.

I don’t even care much on what people believe to be their reality of Bitcoin. When you find someone who is so firm on what he or she thinks he knows and even you approach is met with a strong resistance should you even try, I leave it to them and don’t care even less. It is their reality and you don’t owe it to anyone to persuade them to see through your lenses because they wouldn’t.
In fact, they would see it for a calculated attempt to scam them and worst still, should they see their coins dumped if they bought, should they misplace/forget their private key, should they be phished, should an exchange go wrong on them and the many other things that could result in lost of investment. Then you would have brought their fears to life and they have you to blame for it.
It’s just a best idea to let them be in their vague idea of safety. It works for them and so, it’s good for them.
Exactly. The thing is, we can't affect other people's views on bitcoin, no matter what we do. If their mind is not open to something like bitcoin or crypto currency that is complex for them, I don't think they will be influenced. I have known many people or colleagues saying that bitcoin or crypto currency is not profitable as it will only make your money lose, but that's all they know; they don't know the true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them because I know my true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them because I know my true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them, because I know I will only waste my time explaining to them. What merit will I get if I ever explain or persuade them? So it's better to let those people who have poor thinking and a closed mind in crypto currency instead lead those who have an interest in bitcoin; they are the ones who deserve to be educated.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 12:22:59 AM

You know what the biggest  scam is :

Bitcoin  was and will never be a scam

**CoinL

Don't worry if bitcoin is scam? I WILL BE A WILLING VICTIM OF THIS SCAM  Grin Grin , this is the only thing that people are allowing themselves to be a victim of scamming and this is the only scam that generates you so much profit while being in scam situation.. so this will never be an issue from me and for many  of us also.

pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 415

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 02:57:49 AM

Yes it's a scam, look at the growth of it's price in just a span of two years and then look how it dumps after rising in prices, you can also look at the market history of bitcoin starting from 2009 to March 2024, look at how it's a scam. Check also the people that have their lives turned upside down because they've invested in bitcoin, bitcoin is definitely a scam, there's no two ways about it. That's why I've been invested in bitcoin for a really long time too, it's because it's a scam and you can't change my mind OP, no matter how much you say that it isn't.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PIMPdev

Activity: 583
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 07:56:20 AM

Well, yeah, you just said that we all know, but I can't that it's a bad post. We just can't change what others think. Well, most of them at least.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:25:25 AM

Exactly. The thing is, we can't affect other people's views on bitcoin, no matter what we do. If their mind is not open to something like bitcoin or crypto currency that is complex for them, I don't think they will be influenced. I have known many people or colleagues saying that bitcoin or crypto currency is not profitable as it will only make your money lose, but that's all they know; they don't know the true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them because I know my true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them because I know my true essence and what is happening in the crypto currency world or bitcoin itself. That's why I don't attempt to persuade them, because I know I will only waste my time explaining to them. What merit will I get if I ever explain or persuade them? So it's better to let those people who have poor thinking and a closed mind in crypto currency instead lead those who have an interest in bitcoin; they are the ones who deserve to be educated.
There is no reason for us to convince anyone to believe in bitcoin because it does not bring us any benefits. If they invest in bitcoin, they are the ones who make profits, they are the beneficiaries, not us. But on the contrary, if they lose money, they will definitely blame us, so why are we trying to convince them to invest in bitcoin? Those who don't believe in bitcoin, just let them continue with that mindset, don't waste time worrying or convincing them. Let time answer them all and they will know what they missed when bitcoin reaches 1 million USD.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 08:32:49 AM

There is no reason for us to convince anyone to believe in bitcoin because it does not bring us any benefits. If they invest in bitcoin, they are the ones who make profits, they are the beneficiaries, not us. But on the contrary, if they lose money, they will definitely blame us, so why are we trying to convince them to invest in bitcoin? Those who don't believe in bitcoin, just let them continue with that mindset, don't waste time worrying or convincing them. Let time answer them all and they will know what they missed when bitcoin reaches 1 million USD.

If they believe its scam then so be it there's no good to argue with people doesn't have any knowledge about it since we will just end up having a conflict with other people and if we pick up their nonsense then we became same as them.

Its better to continue on what we are doing and if they don't like our investment on bitcoin then let him watch how we earn since once they see that we are earning good money on bitcoin for sure they will show up an interest to learn about this. But still I will not teach them if that time come so they don't blame us on any unfortunate incident happen to them and let them discover since at the end of the day they are the one held responsible for theirselves. If they continue to ignore it for sure they would regret the chance they miss once that 1 million figures will be achieved.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
retreat

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 08:41:19 AM

There are many people who think that Bitcoin is a scam, but even so, it won't change anything about the fact that Bitcoin is the best digital asset in the world. It could even disrupt the payment system globally and make banks innovate their services so that it can be better compared to Bitcoin. Whatever people say that Bitcoin is a scam, let them be like that, because no matter how you explain it, they will still stick to their opinion that Bitcoin is a scam - and there is no need to waste your energy on people like that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 04:06:40 PM

There are many people who think that Bitcoin is a scam, but even so, it won't change anything about the fact that Bitcoin is the best digital asset in the world. It could even disrupt the payment system globally and make banks innovate their services so that it can be better compared to Bitcoin. Whatever people say that Bitcoin is a scam, let them be like that, because no matter how you explain it, they will still stick to their opinion that Bitcoin is a scam - and there is no need to waste your energy on people like that.

Yes, there is no denying that bitcoin is the best digital asset to date, but how does it disrupt the global payment system and banking system that has existed for hundreds of years? I really can't imagine how bitcoin will do that? And do you think bitcoin can easily become popular if it tries to destroy the current monetary system while we live in a government-controlled world? Do you think governments will accept a bitcoin ETFs or legalize it if its purpose is to destroy their centralized system? Don't be too delusional, bitcoin is not an immortal god that can destroy everything.

lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 07:17:40 PM

Bitcoin  has a specific fixed supply of 21M coin which will ensure protection against  every  from of devaluation , beside there's  a smaller  unit that can be used in btc(sats) incase of any form of scarcity and scarcity brings  about increase in price , bitcoin price is also determined by the demand and supply in the market.

On the other hand, fiat currencies can be printed at will by the government  and the supply will still be determined  by that single entity  which is still the government.
That is the advantage possessed by Bitcoin because there are no entities that can adjust their travel in an inflisit because the price journey will be determined by the request and supply process. In contrast to the Fiat currency which has rules from their respective governments in terms of distribution and usually the value continues to decline because of problems that occur around the world economy and other events. Bitcoin has shown excellence in economic conditions that are in trouble like some time ago that occurred when the Covid disaster struck and the level of inflation that occurred so large Bitcoin could show its durability.

Although the government can print any money in any amount, but that does not mean they can solve the economic problem that is currently poor and the absence of the balance of money that is printed can affect the stability of the country. If not the country is so easy to solve the problem by printing as much money as possible but that is also not a concrete solution that can be run.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:37:18 PM

I don't blame people when they think about bitcoin just the way they feel because the truth is that they are ignorant of what bitcoin is, from experience I could remember when I haven't know about Bitcoin very well, I had some mindset about bitcoin that was so different about bitcoin.  Having wrong mindset,  understanding is very common with people who don't really know what bitcoin  is that is why I don't even react when I see people intereprete bitcoin on their way. Even with the wrong interpretation people give bitcoin it is so good that bitcoin is different and far from what people thinks about it.

It is just a matter of time after now those who have a negative mindset concerning bitcoin will have a good understanding which will also benefit them in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SATWAT

Activity: 868
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 09:50:38 PM

Yes, there is no denying that bitcoin is the best digital asset to date, but how does it disrupt the global payment system and banking system that has existed for hundreds of years? I really can't imagine how bitcoin will do that? And do you think bitcoin can easily become popular if it tries to destroy the current monetary system while we live in a government-controlled world? Do you think governments will accept a bitcoin ETFs or legalize it if its purpose is to destroy their centralized system? Don't be too delusional, bitcoin is not an immortal god that can destroy everything.
A negative mind-set which is moving around this for decade is still having nothing positive about this which is surely due to ill germs which is giving them shocks after shocks, and they are still trying to prove this as scam but fail with this is already died many times for them, but we are increasing in numbers and also many other aspects are going to have good future for the peoples those are involved and also trying to keep things on good level.
Nothing will be destroyed by this and now no one can destroy this with we all will be going to stay together, just need to be some more realistic about bitcoin approach.
This brings good changes for the many those were never have any idea to have changed in life now they are enjoying with this all changes and also try to have bright future due to independent nature of this bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 167

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 09:54:18 PM

if anyone really thinks bitcoin is a scam. I only have one question for him.
when making a profit from the increase in the price of bitcoin, then withdrawing it into FIAT money and it actually happens.
or for example, you can buy a real item using bitcoin as payment. can it still be considered a scam?

maybe you say it's a scam because you buy bitcoin at a high price and sell it when the price is down. and it looks like you also need to read what investment is. because bitcoin is more precisely an asset to be used as an investment for the future, not a tool to multiply money in an instant.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2024, 10:11:25 PM

Those who still believe that Bitcoin is scam doesn't even know Bitcoin at all, or they don't spend time to know the truth.
Bitcoin has been or still being used to scam, but that doesn't mean that it is a scam, it is just a currency being used by scammers because of its anonymity for the users.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Orpichukwu

Activity: 476
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:24:05 PM

Well, yeah, you just said that we all know, but I can't that it's a bad post. We just can't change what others think. Well, most of them at least.
We can't change what most people think, but we can't also think the same way they do. We can help others by giving them the right information and changing their mindset towards how bitcoin operates and why it should not be regarded as a scam. 

Most people view and picture Bitcoin the way they picture it as a scam because of how they got involved with it. Most of them were introduced to Bitcoin through some scammer, which used that means to scam them. Some know about Bitcoin through some scam Ponzi scheme, so their mindset towards it is just based on those experiences, so we need to educate as much as we can on what bitcoin truly is.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 10:50:28 PM

Is Bitcoin a scam

It's  so funny  that at this stage and century , some people still believe that Bitcoin  is a scam after it has proven itself  over and over  which has led to it's massive adoption.
I bet they don't even know how Bitcoin works anyway. They only know about "Bitcoin" from news where they covered about bad stuff that they paid with Bitcoin and with so many crash in past few years thus they think that Bitcoin is a scam because of how quick you can become a poor if you don't know how to handle the situation. That's just how normies and mainstream people thinks and I don't really care about that.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 560
Merit: 419

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 11:07:36 PM

Bitcoin has and can always be a scam to those who don't know much about it especially those who they have brain washed with so many lie, just like how bad the government have painted Bitcoin as fraud and so many things that's why they find it very difficult to make it legal.
And with the help of some of these corrupted individuals who uses the name Bitcoin to steal from those who can't detect scammers, it won't have a good name because of these guys, it will continue with the name "Bitcoin is a scam".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 27, 2024, 11:23:53 PM

It's never a scam but same as death, taxes are the same and here to stay just as Bitcoin. While we're all discussing about the wrong accusations of many about Bitcoin being a scam, there will be people that will always think of it as a scam even if you put proofs on the table that it's a legitimate thing, a legit money that can be spent to anything now in the world. Also, as an asset, it's genuine that we're able to prove it for so many years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀