Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:23:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] EOSI Finance: Disrupting the Proprietary Trading Industry using AI  (Read 308 times)
HamannEF (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2024, 09:02:00 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2024, 05:25:37 PM by HamannEF

UPDATE!!!  1 April, 2024

Greetings,

I am Hamann, the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of EOSI Finance eosifinance.org

Welcome to the official EOSI Finance thread on Bitcointalk. We are excited to introduce you to EOSI Finance, a groundbreaking project in the AI and Proprietary Trading sectors. EOSI Finance is the first AI-powered decentralized web3 Proprietary Trading Firm built on the Polygon and Base network. Our project aims to disrupt the traditional proprietary trading firm industry with its comprehensive ecosystem, innovative utility use cases, and robust tokenomics. EOSI Finance has been recognized as one of the promising AI tools to watch out for in 2023 by several AI rating platforms. We initiated the development of the EOSI Finance ecosystem in late 2022 and are currently in our private sale stage.

For a more detailed understanding of our project, its objectives, and the technology behind it, please refer to our whitepaper: EOSI Finance Whitepaper (https://eosi-finance.gitbook.io/eosi-finance-whitepaper/)

**Mission and Vision of EOSI Finance:**
EOSI Finance's mission is to democratize access to proprietary trading by providing a decentralized platform powered by AI technology. Our vision is to create a vibrant and inclusive ecosystem where traders can thrive, collaborate, and succeed in the ever-evolving world of decentralized finance. We aim to revolutionize proprietary trading, empower traders, and drive innovation in the industry.

**EOSI Finance Ecosystem:**
EOSI Finance is a pioneering decentralized Proprietary Trading Firm that harnesses the power of AI technology on the Base Network and Polygon Network. By integrating advanced algorithms and decentralized architecture, EOSI Finance offers a revolutionary platform for traders to engage in proprietary trading with unprecedented efficiency and transparency. We will also be offering social trading/copy trading to novice traders.

**EOSIF Token Utility**
The EOSIF token serves as the backbone of the EOSI Finance ecosystem, offering a multitude of use cases and benefits for token holders. From facilitating the purchase of funded accounts, trading, and governance to enabling staking and community incentives, the EOSIF token plays a pivotal role in driving value and participation within the platform.

Facilitating Purchasing of Funded Accounts, Trading, Governance, Staking, and Community Incentives:
The EOSIF token provides seamless access to trading opportunities on the EOSI Finance platform, first, serving as a medium of for buying a funded account, exchange for executing trades and accessing premium features. Additionally, token holders have governance rights, allowing them to participate in decision-making processes and shape the future direction of the platform. Through staking, token holders can contribute to the stability and security of the ecosystem while earning rewards. Community incentives, such as discounts and rewards programs, further incentivize active participation and engagement within the EOSI Finance community.

**Progress and Milestones**
Since its inception, EOSI Finance has made significant strides in advancing its platform and ecosystem. Development efforts have focused on enhancing the platform's functionality, improving user experience, and implementing innovative features to meet the evolving needs of copy-traders and pro-traders after the Beta testing last year summer. Milestones achieved include the successful deployment of AI-powered trading algorithms during the beta testing stages of copy-trading last year Summer, the launch of decentralized governance mechanisms, and the integration of advanced analytics tools for Pro-Traders. Additionally, strategic partnerships with leading organizations are on a progressive stage and industry experts with prominent players in the DeFi space, such as  blockchain protocols, decentralized exchanges, and liquidity providers. have so far bolstered our platform's credibility and expanded its reach within the Prop Firm industry and decentralized finance (DeFi) ecosystem. These partnerships will help facilitate the integration of new trasing pairs/assets, enhanced liquidity, and expanded trading opportunities for users. Platform enhancements, such as improved security measures, scalability upgrades, and user interface enhancements, have further elevated the user experience after the beta testing and positioned EOSI Finance as a leading decentralized Proprietary Trading Firm on the Base network and Polygon network.  

**ICO, IDO, and IEO:**
EOSI Finance is currently in its private sale phase, providing an opportunity for early investors.

Tokenomics
- Private Sale Price: $0.10
- Public Sale Price: $0.60
- Price at Listing on Exchanges: $0.95

After the private sale, we will conduct our public sale on some trusted launchpads once we have finalized with them. Additionally, we will be organizing IEO with some exchange platforms including MEXC, Bitmart, Gate, and Cointiger once we finalize about listing with them.  

**Bounty Campaigns:**
EOSI Finance will start hosting regularly bounty campaigns to incentivize community engagement, promote platform awareness, and reward contributors for their support.
Our first Bounty campaigns which will include tasks such as social media promotion, content creation and bug reporting will start tomorrow and last for 4 weeks. Participants will earn rewards in EOSIF tokens for their contributions, fostering a vibrant and active community dedicated to the success of EOSI Finance.

Keep an eye out for announcements regarding the new bounty campaign and get involved with your friends to earn rewards while supporting the growth of our platform.

We invite you to join us on this exciting journey. Stay tuned for updates by following us on all our social media platforms. Let's disrupt the prop trading industry together!

Best Regards,
Hamann
CTO, EOSI Finance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HamannEF (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 12:22:36 PM

We got featured on one of the top popular ICO/IDO websites

https://icolink.com/ico-eosif.html
HamannEF (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2024, 07:37:44 PM

Dear Bitcointalk and EOSI Finance Community,

I'm thrilled to bring you some exciting news. Our Bounty Campaign  has officially kicked off today! You can find all the details in our thread: [EOSI Finance Bounty Campaign](https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5491205.0).

But hold on, this isn't just your run-of-the-mill campaign. It's our inaugural leap into community engagement, growth, and building something extraordinary together.

Why should you pay attention? Here’s why:

1. Community-Centric Approach: EOSI Finance isn't just about transactions or disrupting the Prop Firm industry. It's about creating a vibrant community. We get it—the crypto space can be overwhelming, especially with countless bounty programs, some of which turn out to be scams or low-quality projects. That's why we've meticulously designed our campaign to stand out.

2. More Than Just Bounties: Sure, we have the traditional bounty campaign, but we've also added something extra—the Secondary Bounty Campaign. If you're up for it, you can earn even more rewards. Plus, our current bounty campaign is closely tied to our Private Sale, giving everyone a chance to get involved early and be part of our journey.

3. Stellar Community Programs: Brace yourselves! Once this current bounty campaign wraps up in the next 3 weeks, we're launching something fresh—a campaign that leads to airdrops. Yes, you heard that right. But here's the deal: we can't achieve perfection alone. The entire EOSI Finance team, including me, isn't just here to talk—we're here to listen. Got ideas? Suggestions? Even seemingly small ones? We're all ears.

4. Delivering Value: EOSI Finance has a mission, and we want you to be part of it. Join our bounty campaign, engage with us, and let's build something remarkable together.

Stay tuned, stay engaged, and let’s make waves! 🚀

Warm regards,

Hamann
CTO, EOSI Finance

BountyProgram

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 10:40:24 PM

Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 05:42:14 AM

OP you have posted your project announcement on the wrong board. Please move it to the Announcement (Altcoins) board as this board is for altcoin discussion. Using the wrong board will not help you to get the attention that you are looking for from the forum members. 

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 01:15:51 PM

OP, just to warn you, these testimonials that are posted on your website are computer-generated images. Their identities cannot be located/unknown and the projects in which they are alleged to be "CEO" and "CO-FOUNDER" are non-existing (e.g. Trust Funded and Sanest Money FX).

Be reminded that any information that you post on your website are deemed to be true. If there is a presence of the slightest deviation from the truth, then your whole project can be reported as a scam.

For due process, I will wait for you reply as to these testimonials posted. Failure to reply within the next days would compel me to report your project and tag this as a scam. Please see the reference below, thanks.

REFERENCE:

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
siegep

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:52:20 AM

OP, just to warn you, these testimonials that are posted on your website are computer-generated images. Their identities cannot be located/unknown and the projects in which they are alleged to be "CEO" and "CO-FOUNDER" are non-existing (e.g. Trust Funded and Sanest Money FX).

Be reminded that any information that you post on your website are deemed to be true. If there is a presence of the slightest deviation from the truth, then your whole project can be reported as a scam.

For due process, I will wait for you reply as to these testimonials posted. Failure to reply within the next days would compel me to report your project and tag this as a scam. Please see the reference below, thanks.

REFERENCE:

No needed to wait for OP, this project is 100% scam targeting greedy people to buy on presale for 0.1 and sell on listing at 0.95
HamannEF (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:26:44 PM

REFERENCE:

https://i.postimg.cc/LsZQnf1P/Screen-Shot-2024-04-10-at-9-09-56-PM.png

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention regarding the content on our website. As much as I appreciate your diligence in ensuring transparency and accuracy in online representations, i will try to answer your questions.

First, I want to clarify that the statements you referenced were never presented as testimonials on our site and those reference never showed an impression of being testimonies from using our platform but rather as supportive comments we received from various individuals and owners of some forex academies, binary options, and prop firm trader groups back in 2022. These comments served as encouragement for our project and vision. Which everyone can see. All of them reflects the positive feedback we received on our innovative approach when we shared the idea with them.

Regarding the  individuals mentioned as "CEO" and "CO-FOUNDER,” I also want to clarify that these titles were attributed to specific persons based on what they presented themselves to us. Some we chatted were founders of trading signal groups, teegram channels, some co-host etc and we made use of their positions as of then. And these were used to convey the sentiment of their encouragement comments.

Furthermore, the images accompanying these statements were generated by AI, as some individuals preferred not to use their real photos or names. We respect their privacy and confidentiality preferences. And I believe that we are not the only genuine platform that uses AI to represent individuals and those Photos were used like that not to be perfect realistic human faces due to copyright issues.

As I created this thread, we want it to be community run and ideas share on how to improve it and make it better each day. We at EOSI Finance take your concerns as urgent and serious. We assure you that we are committed to doing our best to upholding the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all our communications.

Anything the community says is not fit to be on our website or whitepaper, we will try as much as possible to modify it.

If you should have any further questions or require additional clarification, please ask and we will try to address it.
HamannEF (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2024, 04:40:43 PM

REFERENCE:

https://i.postimg.cc/LsZQnf1P/Screen-Shot-2024-04-10-at-9-09-56-PM.png
No needed to wait for OP, this project is 100% scam targeting greedy people to buy on presale for 0.1 and sell on listing at 0.95

I'm here to answer your question and it will be unfair to falsely accuse us of being scam without any proof. I understand your skepticism or suspicious instinct surrounding the crypto space, especially with the prevalence of scams and fraudulent schemes, however, I want to emphasize that our aim is not to target or exploit individuals but rather to offer a legitimate and valuable contribution. We believe in the potential of our project to make a positive impact and provide real value to our community and stakeholders.

Regarding your the pricing strategy, we had numerous chats with some CEXs about listing and the listing price we want them to use. Most of them specifically told us how it can be possible to list on that amount which involves mainly our market cap, liquidity and the circulating supply. They gave us conditions and terms on which that can be listed on that range of amount so that the pricing model will be designed in such a way to ensure fairness and sustainability for all participants including users of their platforms and that we have been working on.

I will specifically plead with you to engage with us directly here before accusing us falsely as this is defamatory. if you have any further questions or would like additional information about our project. I'm here to address any concerns you and others might have as well as provide clarity to ensure that our community feels confident and informed about our endeavors.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: