Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Use your opportunity wisely.  (Read 230 times)
Makus

Activity: 322
Merit: 217

Bitcoin!!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2024, 04:35:23 AM

I told him that it is January and there is vacancy he should go and plead again he went and he was employed but he went back and stole two months after he was employed and he was given the highest salary among all new workers as a person who already knew the work operation.
I can't understand this clearly can you please expansiate a little more.

I think what the op mean is, after the op must have told the friend that there would be an open slot, he applied and got the job back, and due to the fact that he had more working experience they paid him more than his colleagues who are at the same level with him. The 2 months after he has been employed, he stole from the company, and I believe that will lead to sack. Because you stealing from a company just simply means you're a liability to the company. However that guy won't be getting that offer again to work with that company and that is a huge opportunity lost, in this trying times.

Opportunity when seen should be held solely. That is why I alway advise people that when you have to spare money, don't hesitate to invest in Bitcoin, today now I happy for those who followed my advice, they are even thanking me for the advice I gave. And there are still some person who just thought I was a joker but today after they have seen the price of Bitcoin they are in regrets. However this is just the beginning of Bitcoin making several persons happy, we are yet to experience more, so if you missed the first set, keep holding with patience and will be shocked on the price of Bitcoin in the next couple of years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Egii Nna

Activity: 294
Merit: 162

View Profile
March 11, 2024, 05:17:08 AM

This friend of yours that you are talking about did not only lose his opportunity but kicked out his opportunity himself. Why I said so is that the trust that they gave him is what made them give him a higher position, and he ended up stealing their money and raising his shoulders (having pride), but to me, the place you people work, the people are nice people, because if I were the CEO or manager in charge of taking new workers, I would never employ him because if he can do that at his first opportunity, what is the essence of giving him the second chance? If he has that, he will still do the same or even do more because he knows that he will never get that again in his life.

And talk about misusing opportunities. Many have done that, and they will end up regretting it because when you miss what is supposed to change your life entirely and you end up misusing it, it will never make sense. So when a trust is given to us, we should hold it irrespective of our interest because if we put selfishness or greed in the trust given to us, we will end up at the point of regret like his friend. 

Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 04:22:26 PM

Many people have lost the chance to become successful because they mismanaged their opportunity, some loss their opportunity because of foolishness while some may loss theirs because of anger and some because of ignorance. Many people have been blessed with so many opportunities but still they  remain where they are while some are looking for the little opportunity to be given to them.

In my work place as at last year I had this friend we both ate from hand to mouth but we managed a little work together and our salary was very small that it won't carry us for two weeks before the month runs out but we still managed it then later I travelled and left him still working after some months he called me that he has been posted to a higher level where he earned higher I was very happy for him. When I came back I saw that his appearance has changed he was living well then I travelled again after three months I was told that my Friend left the work and went back to his village where there was no work at all because he made a mistake and his boss shouted at him.
I came back and started working there he came to plead because his savings has finished but no chance for him, he suffered alot looking for job everywhere so after that year I told him that it is January and there is vacancy he should go and plead again he went and he was employed but he went back and stole two months after he was employed and he was given the highest salary among all new workers as a person who already knew the work operation.

What a waste of opportunity.
Theirs a saying by a musicians that opportunity no be watin dem dy look and pass.meaning every chance you have to find your self you should take hold and utilize it because not all times those stuff happen in someone life regularly
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 26, 2024, 07:15:05 PM

Some people no really get patient at all, this is where you chop, feed and cloth yourself, they just shout at him just because of the mistake wey him made, then he vex and leave the work for the first time. People dey wey get anger issue, they no want their bosses to dey shout at them, e dey happen everywhere, some people go claim that no be say dem dey work under you, they will raise their voice at them o, as if them no go get another job. Many people no dey reason am say e dey hard to get job for this country? You get where you dey manage he still no thank God say him no dey beg around. Na when you comot you go know say many people dey pray to have a little just to see food chop.

You know think say that your friend his village people they follow am? If no be person wey him village people dey follow he will not behave this way, he left the work they still employed him back after some months and no be say dem pursue am for the first time, then stole after two months that your friend no go ever make am for this life at all, na the opportunity wey him have to get money for this life because that person no get patient, he can never work under person he will still do the same thing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2024, 05:10:19 PM

What a waste of opportunity.
A wasted opportunity is it and it will be hard for it to be reverted. So many people have missed their life-changing opportunities because they try to play smart in the means of siphoning money from the company they work for. After all, they were placed on a higher rank.

These are some of the behaviors we see in today's society. Workers try to dupe their bosses in their workplace and when they are caught, they will be looking for who will plead on their behalf to be forgiven and given another chance. When such a chance is given, they will misuse it in a way you will regret ever helping them at first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x