Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what would I do, if I paid for coin and the seller refused to release it.  (Read 401 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 11:18:59 PM

something triggered me to ask this question, As a new trader As I am, we know very well that binance is no longer in Nigeria any more. some weeks ago I paid for particular coin and the seller refused to release the coin to me, the next thing he do. He went Off line for about 3 hours before coming on line again,at the end of the day he released the  coin to me after 3 hours. because binance security was so secured, if the person doesn't want to release the coin.you can quickly go to appeal and everything will be settled, after giving them the screenshot of your payment receipt.
Sometimes you might enter into the hand of the so I want you to understand that scammers is everywhere and since binance is not into existence in Nigeria many exchange platform will they come up and if you mistakenly join them you might be scam because nobody knows them and they want to utilize the opportunity since a bigger exchange is not in function in Nigeria in a longer. So the solution of your problem is that you have to contact the support team of that exchange and they also submit here receipt ID to that support team of the exchange, what will be indication that you have paid and not yet to receive your coin you have paid..

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██