Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to the common man.  (Read 1364 times)
tottong

Activity: 1246
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:27:04 PM

So by looking at situations like this we actually don't need to be strange and don't need to ask the reasons for other people who come out in a loss when in bitcoin because it happens because they are not too sure from the start and only enter because of fomo because they see bitcoin is quite tempting in profit but are not aware of the risk conditions that are actually in front of the eyes.

Basically it is not our responsibility to ask why they end up bad when investing.
But speaking of morals, we are obliged to tell them why they experienced losses when investing.
Confidence in investing will be formed when people understand how to do it correctly, that's why they need to learn first before investing. There is no loss if people invest based on knowledge because they can make decisions when investments are not going well. For example, when they invest at a slightly more expensive price, when bitcoin experiences a severe correction, all they need to do is wait for the increase process so they can avoid losses.

oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2024, 11:11:31 PM

Same thing I have been saying. But it seems we can’t help it because everyone is blinded by the value instead of seeing the primary purpose. The banks and government are all happy it’s perceived this way too. I really do believe that the huge price value is just a coincidence and Satoshi never knew it’ll be so.

And I want to ask you, are you using bitcoin as currency or are you also accumulating bitcoin to find wealth in the coming years? Also, if we all consider and use bitcoin as a currency to replace fiat, do you think it will be easy for the government to legalize and give us the freedom to use bitcoin? And yet, if bitcoin were not volatile and not profitable, there would not be thousands of stories of becoming millionaires thanks to investing in bitcoin. Do you think people will need bitcoin and will it be as popular as it is today?

I don’t think the plan is to replace fiat, I won’t believe this is what Satoshi envisioned. Bitcoin is an option and those who see the importance would make use of it. Satoshi neither created Bitcoin to elevate people from poverty. He didn’t speak of how it’ll make people rich nor make them millionaires. Bitcoin may not have been as popular as it is if it weren’t for the volatility, but that doesn’t mean that the reason why it wasn’t created shouldn’t be given attention to. If you find an avenue to make use of Bitcoin as a currency, do it. You don’t need hype or trend to do it.

I know that Satoshi created bitcoin to create a peer-to-peer currency, not an asset for speculation, but I don't like being conservative and opinionated. But look at what has happened in the past 14 years, bitcoin has always been considered and used as an investment. So why do we still stubbornly consider it a currency when the whole world considers it an asset to invest? I am not a backward person and will always adapt to things so I will be realistic with what bitcoin is becoming.

I still repeat the same old question: are you using bitcoin as currency or are you still holding it with the expectation of getting rich in the upcoming bull run? If you are holding and expecting wealth from bitcoin then you are lying when you say you want it to become currency.

I can tell you for a fact that I do not actually hodl Bitcoin so it pumps and gets me rich. I actually think that Bitcoin is done making people rich as fast as it did.  In the next 14, we can’t see the same ROI as the past 14 years. So, how much do I want to invest and say I’m trying to get rich. And I can also tell you that if I see a way to make the payments of the things I do using Bitcoin, I’d gladly take it (considering the fees are reasonable for the amount being transacted).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:53:54 AM

So by looking at situations like this we actually don't need to be strange and don't need to ask the reasons for other people who come out in a loss when in bitcoin because it happens because they are not too sure from the start and only enter because of fomo because they see bitcoin is quite tempting in profit but are not aware of the risk conditions that are actually in front of the eyes.

Basically it is not our responsibility to ask why they end up bad when investing.
But speaking of morals, we are obliged to tell them why they experienced losses when investing.
Confidence in investing will be formed when people understand how to do it correctly, that's why they need to learn first before investing. There is no loss if people invest based on knowledge because they can make decisions when investments are not going well. For example, when they invest at a slightly more expensive price, when bitcoin experiences a severe correction, all they need to do is wait for the increase process so they can avoid losses.
What they need is a piece of advice and courage but not the way we have to force them. Instead, we let them decide and manage themselves.
A lot of people heard about Bitcoin investment but many of them have a lack of interest due to a widespread scam issue making them doubt it. If we are a close-minded person, no matter how many advice and good news we hear about Bitcoin, never it happens we be able to appreciate it. That is why Bitcoin is not for everyone, not for those who have doubts and uncertainties, and much more for those who are afraid of taking risks.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 06:19:27 PM

I mean what I think it all boils down to with the "common man" is that the "common man" the every day Joe, so to speak, tends to lack the drive to educate and teach themselves about how things in finance work.  They tend to look at bitcoin and say "that's not what money is, no thanks" but they don't study the underlying principles.  I wish the "common man" would, but I'm not sure if many are intelligent enough to pick up these important aspects of bitcoin, sadly.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rachael9385

Activity: 462
Merit: 331

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 07:23:32 PM

I can tell you for a fact that I do not actually hodl Bitcoin so it pumps and gets me rich. I actually think that Bitcoin is done making people rich as fast as it did.  In the next 14, we can’t see the same ROI as the past 14 years. So, how much do I want to invest and say I’m trying to get rich. And I can also tell you that if I see a way to make the payments of the things I do using Bitcoin, I’d gladly take it (considering the fees are reasonable for the amount being transacted).

It true Bitcoin cannot pump as it did in the last 14 years but I tell you one thing for sure, Bitcoin is not done with the bulls. In the next couple of years those who miss out the opportunity to invest now, will say had it been I knew. The fact that Bitcoin price also works on the principal of demand, supply and scarcity, after we must have experience two more halving the price will certainly be on a serious bear when you zoom out from the entire price movement. I know, due to the movement of Bitcoin most investors have given up that Bitcoin cannot go for even a x2 anymore, but I tell you all you need is patience, Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme so you much be disciplined enough to hold for long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 09:05:40 PM

It true Bitcoin cannot pump as it did in the last 14 years but I tell you one thing for sure, Bitcoin is not done with the bulls. In the next couple of years those who miss out the opportunity to invest now, will say had it been I knew. The fact that Bitcoin price also works on the principal of demand, supply and scarcity, after we must have experience two more halving the price will certainly be on a serious bear when you zoom out from the entire price movement. I know, due to the movement of Bitcoin most investors have given up that Bitcoin cannot go for even a x2 anymore, but I tell you all you need is patience, Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme so you much be disciplined enough to hold for long term.
It was not going to be expected that every Bullrun or every new ATH needs to be x2 in the previous ATH. But what we believe is that every bull season the price of Bitcoin will break the previous record. The thing here is that acquiring and holding Bitcoin is not a waste of time which common people must know it and they should not be driven by fear and worry that investing in Bitcoin will end in nothing. What they need is proper education and guidance, they won't gain courage if they don't clearly understand what is this all about.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:10:16 PM

I mean what I think it all boils down to with the "common man" is that the "common man" the every day Joe, so to speak, tends to lack the drive to educate and teach themselves about how things in finance work.  They tend to look at bitcoin and say "that's not what money is, no thanks" but they don't study the underlying principles.  I wish the "common man" would, but I'm not sure if many are intelligent enough to pick up these important aspects of bitcoin, sadly.
What is clear is that bitcoin is not for ordinary people in my opinion, this will be difficult because in fact not only ordinary people can enter bitcoin, as the OP implies in the final sentence like doubting what he wrote in the paragraph above about his thoughts, for me bitcoin is only for those who want bitcoin, like bitcoin was not born for people like what and how in terms of human criteria, bitcoin was created for people who are fed up with banking fraud, I think the answer we need to go back to why bitcoin was created.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LDL

Activity: 602
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 10:27:32 PM

It would not be correct if you consider Bitcoin only for common people because you have to make Bitcoin applicable to all classes of people. Bitcoin is not treated equally in all the countries of the world especially Bitcoin is considered as an unknown banned currency in most of the countries of the world where as you common man Bitcoin does not have that much impact.
If Bitcoin is used by ordinary people in countries where Bitcoin has not yet been legalized or where strict warnings and prohibitions have been given, then it will become money laundering according to the rules and laws of that country. As a result, even if the general public wants to, Bitcoin cannot be used spontaneously in all those countries. As a result, in some countries there is still a great interest among the people in using Bitcoin, but only according to the rules of the country's legal framework, the use of Bitcoin is out of the reach of the general public.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2024, 11:29:14 PM

What is clear is that bitcoin is not for ordinary people in my opinion, this will be difficult because in fact not only ordinary people can enter bitcoin, as the OP implies in the final sentence like doubting what he wrote in the paragraph above about his thoughts, for me bitcoin is only for those who want bitcoin, like bitcoin was not born for people like what and how in terms of human criteria, bitcoin was created for people who are fed up with banking fraud, I think the answer we need to go back to why bitcoin was created.

Its not for ordinary people knowing that market is volatile and for sure they can't handle it so well especially if they don't have enough knowledge on how to deal with. Also not all can do their research about it since maybe they don't have any interest or just afraid to get involve since there are lots of negative information spreading about it. But if they can able to do a research maybe this people would able to learn the positive side of bitcoin and provably we can see them trying to participate on anything that can benefits them.

But I don't also think that bitcoin is for people been fed up by banking frauds but rather this is for all people who want to adopt the changes in technology and want  take advantage of the benefits they can get for bitcoin since the potential for it so for is so high which those ordinary people can't understand.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 11:49:42 PM

Well, you can’t expect for a common man to chase about bitcoin because for obvious reason, they don’t see bitcoin as a real investment or currency, but a big scam that is trying to create a big FUD in the financial industry. I knew it based on my own experience way back then. But things had changed when I got educated about bitcoin, and now as I see it, the most valuable and the most worth investing compared to other investments.

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 08:49:35 AM

btw why I say that is the last time you were the one who asked other people's reasons why they gave up, so my discussion lies in discussing why people sometimes give up on bitcoin.

But on the one hand I also feel that I personally have to remind regardless of what decisions they make, still we as people who are in the same field must still remind each other about each other's decisions where every step even in bitcoin is everything we do is up to us but but there must be someone who reminds each other so that when the decision we make is wrong then we have someone who can remind us not to make the wrong decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DabsPoorVersion

Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 09:26:12 AM

btw why I say that is the last time you were the one who asked other people's reasons why they gave up, so my discussion lies in discussing why people sometimes give up on bitcoin.

But on the one hand I also feel that I personally have to remind regardless of what decisions they make, still we as people who are in the same field must still remind each other about each other's decisions where every step even in bitcoin is everything we do is up to us but but there must be someone who reminds each other so that when the decision we make is wrong then we have someone who can remind us not to make the wrong decision.

And how can you determine that the decision you made is wrong and how can someone remind you not to make the wrong decision if the result of your decision was not determined if it is correct or wrong? Aren't we only being able to do that once we finally make the decision?

Also, if it comes to Bitcoin investment, not everyone is in the same situation where we can be patient until the highest peak. Some have been able to invest but, in the latter, they unexpectedly need the money for other use. They will be left with no other decision but to give up their investment for their needs. Can we still call this a wrong decision even if it comes to personal needs?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:39:40 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

common man are very obsessed with becoming rich, while rich people will continue to try to increase their wealth because they are afraid of being reduced to common man. It is very realistic for a common man to have a dream of becoming a successful person in the future, but if he fully hopes for Bitcoin in just a short time, it is very unreasonable because Bitcoin is not a get-rich-quick investment scheme. Patience plays an important role in investment because the main aim of investment is not to make investors rich quickly, however investment must be carried out with patience, strong commitment and remaining calm when the market fluctuates.

Yes, Bitcoin was like the bright light at the end ot the tunnel because the goal of investors investing in Bitcoin is only to increase the number of assets. If ordinary people want to be free from financial problems, they must try to live frugally so they can continue to consistently invest in Bitcoin. Long-term investment is very suitable for ordinary people who want to change their lives in the future, but as explained above, patience is needed so as not to take investment funds before reaching the specified target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1400
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 04:54:11 PM

People don't loss through bitcoin investment because of Bitcoin's fault but in reality they loss just because of their own fault as they don't understand the market and dive into the market with little or no knowledge.

You will be confident about your investment if you have knowledge and you will not be afraid of making any decisions but if you don't realize anything then your investment will be weak and your decisions will be faulty.

Don't think about people that at which price they are buying but create your own ideas through your learning abilities as your targeted profit and invested amount will be different from others.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
oktana

Activity: 1610
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 08:33:39 PM

Of course there will be many more bull runs. Matter of fact, we could see hundreds of thousands of dollars, and hopefully millions as well, but even Bitcoin at 1 million dollars is just about 14x of the current price. So that’s what I mean. It can go to as many times of what it is today but the multiplier(x) won’t be much like it had been in the last 14 years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
tottong

Merit: 568

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 11:54:38 PM

What they need is a piece of advice and courage but not the way we have to force them. Instead, we let them decide and manage themselves.
A lot of people heard about Bitcoin investment but many of them have a lack of interest due to a widespread scam issue making them doubt it. If we are a close-minded person, no matter how many advice and good news we hear about Bitcoin, never it happens we be able to appreciate it. That is why Bitcoin is not for everyone, not for those who have doubts and uncertainties, and much more for those who are afraid of taking risks.

Advice, courage and knowledge will lead them to achieve success in investment in Bitcoin because in this way they can find the real source of truth.
With the existence of knowledge they can understand what is fraud or not because without their knowledge it will be difficult to recognize. Bitcoin can provide benefits when run correctly so that the risk produced is also small.
It is important to understand investment so that people can run correctly and know how to minimize risk. Because many people are trapped with huge profits but they do not understand how to make the right investment.

casinosfyi

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 07:07:20 AM

"common man", a common term for the average citizen.
"An average citizen", one who strives daily
To meet up in securing the basic necessities of life. Approached by Bitcoin , the common man sees hope!
Hope of a bright future.
Hope of achieving a longtime dream of primordial success.
Hope of all sorts and to all kinds of men
Bitcoin was like the bright light at the end ot the tunnel.
And it still is!

But with all the challenges faced by the average man, many have given up hope in this light(Bitcoin) .
Patience is one key factor to acquiring success through Bitcoin .

If only the common man would have to be patient, then a guarantee of life long success can be attainable.

Cryptocurrency is the voice of the common man. In a world where the present fiscal framework is in favour of the rich and the financial institutes, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the right tools for the common man to get a piece of the pie.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 08:06:33 AM

To an average person, Bitcoin is still probably not well-known, considering that less than 5% of humans actually have any experience with Bitcoin. So it's just a name of something associated with hype, high price, probably also with scams and other illegal activities. If people turn to it because of the potential profit, it can be a symbol of hope for a better future, but that is also a risky attitude because Bitcoin is volatile and largely unpredictable. There's no guarantee of success, and that's why people should manage their expectations and be ready for unfortunate events.
The bolded part is what most bitcoin evangelists forget about bitcoin, that it's a volatile asset and at the same time as you've said, not that popular to more people and that if we account it with the total population, the community is just a smidge. I think that the only way towards the heart of common man when it comes to teaching them what is bitcoin and many other things related to it is if we just teach them everything that they need to know, positive and negative aspects of bitcoin don't matter, that way we can see who will risk it and invest in bitcoin and who won't and at the same time, you would be less liable from blame from these people because you've warned them of the volatility and the negative side of bitcoin and they still willingly got in and invested to it, of course you still have the responsibility to guide them a little bit but other than that, you're not liable and at the same time it will help more people and when it does, those people will do the thing that you've done, it's a chain reaction.
The one thing that you can never forget should be the fact that we are talking about short term when we are talking about volatility and risk, not long term. A lot of people fear and sell, that would be understandable, and that's a wrong move which I do not support at all.

However, if we are talking about a situation that is getting better and bigger, then we could start to talk about something different. If you want to hold long term, like look at it for a 5+ year perspective, then we can consider it as a great investment, because even if you buy bitcoin at the peak of the moment, in 5 years time it will still be higher, take ANY moment in time, and put 5 years into that date, and bitcoin is always higher, that's the important thing.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Solokan

Activity: 462
Merit: 235

Rollbit.com

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 09:33:17 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Those who invest in bitcoin certainly have hope for the future because there are so many bitcoin enthusiasts and the limited supply of bitcoin is one of the things that makes people interested in investing in bitcoin.

However, of course investing in Bitcoin does not guarantee 100% success because the price fluctuates. In essence, investing in Bitcoin still contains risks. For me personally, investing in Bitcoin is of course a side business and only money that is ready to be lost is worth using to buy Bitcoin, so yes, by investing in Bitcoin, we have hope that those who don't invest in Bitcoin will never get a profit from Bitcoin.

Yes, patience is really needed when investing in Bitcoin because without patience it will be difficult for us to achieve success and also the knowledge and money that is ready to be lost is worth using to invest in Bitcoin.

this is a good topic op and encourager for those who invest in bitcoin and those who will invest in bitcoin.

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 07:48:22 PM

And how can you determine that the decision you made is wrong and how can someone remind you not to make the wrong decision if the result of your decision was not determined if it is correct or wrong? Aren't we only being able to do that once we finally make the decision?

Also, if it comes to Bitcoin investment, not everyone is in the same situation where we can be patient until the highest peak. Some have been able to invest but, in the latter, they unexpectedly need the money for other use. They will be left with no other decision but to give up their investment for their needs. Can we still call this a wrong decision even if it comes to personal needs?
You have to read from the beginning of what i discussed so that you know the problems that occur because we certainly know when someone comes as a fomo and leaves when we are losing money it is the wrong decision we don't need to weigh anything to know whether it is the right decision or not because it is certain when we come as a fomo and decide to leave when we are still losing money it is the wrong thing .from the starts of our discussion ive discussed the reasons for those who left and decided to sell their bitcoin and it is clearly the wrong decision when they sell at a loss without having to look further and without the need to consider anything it is already the wrong decision unless you have other views that you might consider correct when selling at a loss .
Yeah agree and i know all will definitely not experience the same situation but where we have different indications and experiences in every action in crypto but that does not become a logical reason when a fomo who does not want to learn bitcoin and only sees the positive side without seeing the risks and leaves at a loss it obviously still won't be justified because its just a wrong decision and he doesn't know what the benefits of being in bitcoin are .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x