Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlas Bucks - Atlas Earth - Metaverse Game  (Read 68 times)
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:27:10 AM

Atlas: Earth!

Link to the App (With my Referral You get 200 Free Atlas Buck, or 2 Free Plots of Land, after You unlock 10 Plots of Land)
https://r.atlasearth.com/UQvtlr0ElIb

Contact Atlas Earth:
https://atlasreality.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-atlas-earth/contact-us/

I am going to put this here and I am going to go through the Technicalities First. Atlas Bucks are not Cryptocurrency (as of Now), they are Tokens like World of Warcraft Gold, or Runescape Gold, or Rank on Xbox Live, or like V Bucks on Fortnite, these are Coupons from the Company Basically, that are Tokenized into the Game, and are not for Sale on an Outside Market. What You Redeem Atlas Bucks for is Plots of Land in the Game World. And what I am going to get into here is the Future of Metaverse, and I Hope the Creators of this Game can Keep Up because I have seen that they want to be Honest. I do think that they have kind of been Upfront and said "This Game is not Perfect, it's not even Designed yet, we don't have an Idea yet, we just Created it and are going with the Flow" and Started with a kind of Decentraland but even less to it, just a World Map with Plots of Land and You can Purchase those Plots of Land. And because it is not like Decentraland where You can use the Land, You may Wonder "Why do I want this Land in Atlas Earth?". And just for Starters, I do want to Point out that Things have Happened since it Started, so I will go over that also.

So now that that Part is Basically Covered, I will get into it more, but First, this is Metaverse. Atlas: Earth! and Roblox are Pretty much THE METAVERSE APPS that are in the App Store (maybe like IMVU, or a "Second Life" Game is there too), and Decentraland is the Main Cryptocurrency one, but this is Kind of Cryptocurrency where You EARN MONEY, on the Land that You Own.

And Right now there are actually Very Few Reasons You want to Own the Land, Other than the Main one, that Each Plot of Land Earns You a Fraction of a Penny Every Day. And You can Increase the Rate by Watching Ads Every Day to the Point now where if You are constant and Keep it going 24 Hours a Day (Which you can now), the Ads increase the Earn Rate by 30-50X so You Basically do 30-50 Hrs Every Hour, so in 1 Day it's 24 Hrs x 30 or 50, if You get Every Hour Boosted by Watching the Ads.

If You are a Person that Rides Public Transportation, You can Collect Diamonds while Riding around, which are used to Spin the Wheel, which is used to get Atlas Bucks, or Free Spins, You can also Watch a few Ads to get a Few Free Spins. Then, Every 20 Minutes You can Watch an Ad and get 2 Atlas Bucks, so Theoretically, Every 20 Minutes You could Watch an Ad, and get 6 Atlas Bucks per Hour, and after about 17 Hours You could get a Plot of Land. So Theoretically, Every Day You can have a Whole New Plot of Land. Then You can Boost 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 20 Plots of Land x30 and x50 instead of 1 Plot of Land, and You can get them for Free.

Then they have Recently Added Features, this Didn't Exist Before, but now, when You Connect a Credit or Debit Card, You can Earn Free Atlas Bucks by going and getting Food, or Buying Tickets Online, and Each Offer has to be Clicked and Lasts about 2 Weeks.

Now for the Math:
If You put Money in, You would have to Buy the $99.99 USD Atlas Buck Package from the Shop, 166x to get (Four Hundred Thousand) 400000 Atlas Bucks. So $16,000 it would Cost.

Now, the Normal Plot of Land (and they don't have it set up where the Rare ones are at Local Important Places, I think it is just Random that You might Find one that Naturally is 2x, 3x, or 4x the Pay Rate) gives You $0.00000000111 PER SECOND, which is not Very Much. With 400000 Atlas Bucks You can get 4000 (Four Thousand) Plots of Land in Atlas Reality. And with that Every day You would get $0.38 USD if You never Logged on. So NO ELECTRICITY WASTED like Bitcoin Mining, with Bitcoins any Money Put in there is Money that has to be Recovered for Equipment and for Electricity, and there is Basically a Hard Hurdle to get over to Earn anything, and You don't get much and have to set up Warehouses and Things full of Equipment with Cooling Mechanisms and Things that are Cheap or Free (like being in Arctic Regions, or near Hydroelectric Dams). If You were to Log on, and Watch Ads and Increase that by 30x it would be about $11.50 if You did that for all 24 Hours.

And that doesn't Sound like a Great Investment, but You don't have to Buy all of Your Plots of Land, You can Connect Your Card and Earn them by Buying Food for Yourself. And they have a Hotel Booking Thing also, so You can Earn Atlas Bucks by Traveling. So maybe think of it as instead of "If I Spend $16,000 on Atlas I can make $11.50 a Day" which isn't Great ROI; Instead see it as, and Act on, "If I Spend $16,000 Through Their Platform on Travel and Food, I can Probably get some Money Every Day". And once You do have $5 USD on Your Account You can Cash it out, and if You only have $1 Earned you can Redeem it for Atlas Bucks.

Then the Last Thing, we have to make this a Community. People that Read this, Post in this Thread and make this an Atlas Earth Community Thread, make this where People Learn about Things like what it is being Created as. And then what we also will do is we will Teach People how to go out to Companies and ask them to be Part of it. And how to get the Attention of the Game Creators so as to kind of "Petition" for this or that, because it is our Community after all once we all become Part of it, and they want to Cater to their Community, so we will Help them do that. When Bitcoin Started it was Worth Nothing until someone said "I'll Send You 10,000 BTC if You Order me 2 Pizzas", and it was done. Bitcoin suddenly had Value. And now Atlas Earth Exists, and it is in the Early Stages, but it has the Benefit of having all of the History of Cryptocurrency and Metaverse leading up to where Everything is now, like Augmented Reality and PokemonGo, but this is Finances in the Augmented Reality Space. And if we want to have a Thriving kind of Atmosphere around our Finances in this, we have to Actively Participate and have a Voice. Even Outside the Game World in the Metaverse Space.

Everything You Earn in the Game, it Only goes up and up, You Earn and Earn, there is no Losing, Except if You Spend too much Money Advancing Everything. You have to be able to Find the Balance between not using Money and so Spending Time on the Game, to get to a Place where You are Good. And that might mean Renting a Hotel Through them though also, because it could be Hard to Find Time.

https://r.atlasearth.com/UQvtlr0ElIb or use Code D2S8SH to get 200 Free Atlas Bucks when You Buy or Unlock 10 Parcels of Land.

And this all might seem like "What the Fuck, who wants to do so much to get $11.50 Every Day?", the Point is that You don't Stop there, that is $11.50 that You can put back in the Game and Over Time it always Grows. So, if we go back to that Math, it was 166x the $99.99 Package, so how many Days of $11 does it Take to get a $99.99 Package? 166 x 10 = 1660 Days to Break Even and the Rest of Your Life You get $11.50 a Day and You have Your $16,000 back. And, as Stated Earlier, You shouldn't do it that way to begin with, and instead You should get all of Your Atlas Bucks by getting Hotels and/or Food for Yourself. And we should Petition to have more Places Added to the List of Places we can Earn. And, if You are Spending $16,000, do Contact Support and see if they can't find You a Deal. Even maybe $500+. We just have to stay on Support and make sure that they want this to be both a Fun Place to Spend Time and maybe make Money, and maybe some People never get $5.00 because they don't Log in or anything, but also a Place where People can get income to Travel, which it does seem they are Leaning Towards being a Travel Social Media Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:22:23 PM

Has Everyone Read the Van Kush Family Guide to the Game, Part 4? The Section made for Non-Profit Organizations. Everyone should know there are Non-Profits Involved in Everything I do. I Talk, People Follow. The Visible Follows the Invisible.

There should be Non-Profits that can go on Atlas: Earth!, Connect a Card, and Spend $15,000 or more Handing out Free Burger King and getting Atlas Bucks, and get Money forever after from that. That’s the kind of Shit that Rolls behind my Words. And there will be Consequences if Atlas Earth Fucks Everything Up for those People.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:37:44 PM

I made this Thread, just so Everyone knows, because this is an EASILY FOUND Game in the App Store, and there are not Alternatives. This is the Beginning of the Metaverse Apps, and it is in the App Store. If You Search "Metaverse" in the App Store You are going to Find this.

And it is Augmented Reality, that is what is going on. There is Augmented, and Virtual Reality. AR and VR. Then if Everyone Remembers Google Cardboard, that was Given Out by Google and Everyone had one, and it was just to Turn a Smartphone, any Smartphone, into a VR Device. That as when Bitcoin was just getting Started, and 3D Printing was Basically connected to Bitcoin, and VR Broke in to the Cryptocurrency World with Google Cardboard, Google was a Leader at the Beginning. Because while Bitcoin was Growing and all of these Things were going on that we see from Cryptocurrency, Google was 1 Company Competing with all of it and keeping up with all of it.

This was all back when You could Mine Bitcoins with Your Laptop, and then they invented Litecoins because Bitcoins were too Hard to Mine. Then they invented Feather Coins because Litecoins were too Hard to Mine. That is how all of those Coins came to be, that is where Litecoin came from, and Litecoin used to be in a Fight with Bitcoin saying it would be the main Transaction Currency, and Bitcoin would be the Old Coin, and then they started making Memes where the Coins were Shaking Hands, that all Happened very Quickly. That was all caused by Butterfly Labs, and You used to have to Pre-Order Mining Machines and then Butterfly Labs would use the Money to make them and send them out, the ASICs. Now You can Order like 50 ASICs in 1 Machine, and it doesn't even Hardly get You into Mining, You have to Wait Months, or Over a Year to make Your Money back on the Machine. The People that used those Early on, or GPUs when that was the Thing before ASICs, they made a lot of Money if they are Selling some of their Bitcoins now at $65,000 each.

But so I made this Thread, because this Game is at the Beginning of a kind of Thing that is Happening, the VR and AR Worlds, like PokemonGo, except PokemonGo doesn't Offer an Income for Generations to come (if this Game exists in 5 Generations, anyone that Started now is going to have Happy Grandchildren, or maybe even World Governments Inheriting their Accounts; What was Facebook when it Started?). And Everyone should know how it Works.

I'm not saying "I Found a Great Investment for Everyone" because I Even said "Just use it for Hotels and Food to get the Points to use in the Game and Earn that way", that is how it is an Acceptable Investment. And it is so Accessible on the App Store that there need to be Tutorials like this on the Internet available to be Found in Searches.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2024, 04:09:58 PM

They Created an Atlas Arcade where You can Play Games on Apps and Earn Atlas Bucks.

1. Go to the Atlas App and go to the "Buy Atlas Bucks" Section and Find the Arcade.

2. When You Download the Games, make Sure to Click "Allow" each Time You Download and App when it asks about Tracking so that Atlas Earth can see Your Game Progress.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 07:13:17 PM

I've been using Atlas Arcade and now have about $0.20, that is not Very much at all, but I have only been Playing Atlas Arcade Games for about 2 Weeks and have gotten 27 Plots of Land. We can see that that is no where near the $16,000 or whatever someone might Spend to make this Game Profitable over Periods of Time in ways that You can not Really Reach by Playing Games on Atlas Arcade. But I just wanted to let Everyone know that I have only Played for a few Weeks, and have gotten 27 Plots of Land Playing Games and have 900 Extra Atlas Bucks I can use to Buy more but I am waiting until I am by some Places where maybe Later I can Sell the Land.

I am not sure where Everyone else is, but I am in Dallas Texas, and there is very Spotty Usage, there are Places here and there with Lots of People, but even in Downtown Dallas it is Very Spotty. So from what I would say, comparing to maybe Decentraland and Things, this is just getting Started. Eventually it should become Hard to even Find Land, and People will have to go on Drives out to the Boonies in order to Buy Land on Atlas: Earth.

What I intend to do is to Mix this with Cryptocurrency Earnings, and use the Arcade to Earn some Plots of Land where it gets me $1.00 or $5.00 Every few Weeks and I will Buy more Land with that all the Time. Then as the Cryptocurrency Earnings go Up I will Rent Hotels and Things through the Atlas App, and get Tokens that way and then Show Everyone how to do this. That's what I am Basically doing, just Showing People how this Works.

I Believe there should be MetaVerse Apps, and I do Believe that Dead People Calling for the Creation of Meta-Verse.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: