Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:03:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright Satoshi Claim Case Update  (Read 787 times)
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 06:00:06 AM

It was already proven that he is indeed not satoshi nakamoto so he has a lot of explaining to do. He will be in even worse trouble if the money he has accumulated came from illegal activities. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now.
They're just trying to screw him even harder so the stain that's on his name sticks even more and would linger more than it should, they need to implicate that he did lie about a lot of his claims that he's the person behind the legendary user Satoshi Nakamoto, definitely not a bad idea if you ask me for the court and COPA to do that, that way, there's no way that they can make mistakes that Craig and his team might exploit to make the case against him a bit weaker thus having more chances of lighter sentencing. It's a good thing that this fiasco with Craig is almost over, I'm getting tired seeing this as headlines on crypto news, it's not a fun story to read and it topples over those that really need some attention, I hope that he does change as a person after this is all over, lying really won't get you so far, it's difficult to keep it up and once you're busted, it's difficult to get out of it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vincom

Activity: 84
Merit: 32

₿itcoin maximalist

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:34:11 PM

They're just trying to screw him even harder so the stain that's on his name sticks even more and would linger more than it should, they need to implicate that he did lie about a lot of his claims that he's the person behind the legendary user Satoshi Nakamoto, definitely not a bad idea if you ask me for the court and COPA to do that, that way, there's no way that they can make mistakes that Craig and his team might exploit to make the case against him a bit weaker thus having more chances of lighter sentencing. It's a good thing that this fiasco with Craig is almost over, I'm getting tired seeing this as headlines on crypto news, it's not a fun story to read and it topples over those that really need some attention, I hope that he does change as a person after this is all over, lying really won't get you so far, it's difficult to keep it up and once you're busted, it's difficult to get out of it.
I don't like CW and I never believed he was Satoshi, but I also don't want him to continue being attacked. We have the results, CW is just Faketoshi, that's enough for the market. The best way to punish a fame seeker is to make him forgotten in the history of the crypto market, not to keep mentioning him to give him more media exposure. I don't even want to write his full name!

I've also removed BSV from my watchlist, it should rest in peace with CW's notoriety.

“If you don't believe me or don't get it, I don't have time to try to convince you, sorry.”
Satoshi Nakamoto
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:51:35 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

update:
after the march 27th order to freeze assets to the total value of £6m... to avoid asset freezing the sum had to be paid in full to the courts
.. a third party paid £6m to the courts which the courts are holding onto whilst COPA calculate their costs.
the court acknowledge that someone that is not CSW paid the £6m

on april 12th copa filed and the court agreed to a second order to freeze accounts of CSW and 2 businesses to a total value of £1m, again giving CSW the chance to pay in full (by the 16th of april) to avoid asset freezing

there will be a further court update on the 26th of april

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/bitcoin-high-court-london-b1151135.html

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 7509

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 12:16:17 PM

I don't like CW and I never believed he was Satoshi, but I also don't want him to continue being attacked. We have the results, CW is just Faketoshi, that's enough for the market. The best way to punish a fame seeker is to make him forgotten in the history of the crypto market, not to keep mentioning him to give him more media exposure. I don't even want to write his full name!

I've also removed BSV from my watchlist, it should rest in peace with CW's notoriety.

But don't forget there are some damage remaining (e.g. Bitcoin whitepaper on bitcoin.org still blocked for UK visitor) and BSV holder doesn't seem to care much about that CW is faketoshi.

update:
after the march 27th order to freeze assets to the total value of £6m... to avoid asset freezing the sum had to be paid in full to the courts
.. a third party paid £6m to the courts which the courts are holding onto whilst COPA calculate their costs.
the court acknowledge that someone that is not CSW paid the £6m

on april 12th copa filed and the court agreed to a second order to freeze accounts of CSW and 2 businesses to a total value of £1m, again giving CSW the chance to pay in full (by the 16th of april) to avoid asset freezing

there will be a further court update on the 26th of april

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/bitcoin-high-court-london-b1151135.html

I find it's hard to believe a third party actually pay £6m for faketoshi. Although i also wonder if faketoshi manage to make a loan and use it to make payment under someone else name.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Deddyhoku

Activity: 583
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 03:44:28 PM

He is a clown, what the point was to spread misinformation without any way to proof it
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4490

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 04:10:02 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2024, 04:56:06 PM by franky1
Merited by ABCbits (2)

I find it's hard to believe a third party actually pay £6m for faketoshi. Although i also wonder if faketoshi manage to make a loan and use it to make payment under someone else name.

ALL of CSW income is a loan. he collateralised his life story and gave it a value. his whole charade is fame production to try and get ROI from all this social drama

https://mylegacykit.medium.com/the-craig-wright-may-2016-signing-sessions-debacle-in-full-context-338e2b316310
to avoid a long read about all of it. just do
(browser function: find in page: "the prelude")
or here's my snippet of it

CSW entire game was telling his sponsors he has all these patents, all these potential law suit wins all these book and movie deals that are worth billions if combined as a package, and all he wants is an ongoing "R&D income stream"

the companies (in first court order) were meant to be frozen by law over a £6m court ordered valuation..  which the sponsors seen as a hindrance on the CSW promises of "billions" of future ROI so logically its obvious they(mcgregor and mathews) would be the ones paying the £6m to untie the court order
and same will probably happen again with this second court order too

as to why CSW asks for income in the form of R&D.. hint (tax relief)
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/corporation-tax-research-and-development-rd-relief
also by calling it R&D, he doesnt need to promise giving a final product for all his work..
yep.. verbally he promised his sponsors "completed work".. but contractually he duped them into R&D which never needs to result in "completed work".. so mcgregor and mathews are getting duped too, as ayres is finding out now

CSW is not personally wealthy. its all locked or wrapped or false accounted into his businesses which are wrapped up in some shell companies and contracts.. which is why COPA needed/wanted those things court ordered to be frozen

and i hope you are all caught up now on the finances of CSW and his sponsors

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: