Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:23:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig Wright Satoshi Claim Case Update  (Read 782 times)
Myleschetty (OP)

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 03:05:07 AM
Merited by ABCbits (2)

In the High Court of Justice Business and Property of England and Wales yesterday COPA which is Crypto Open Patent Alliance the team formed by Square, Inc., Payward Ventures, Inc. (DBA Kraken), Microstrategy, Inc., and Coinbase, Inc.
Submitted a claim that Craig Wright lied and double-down on his lies, on a grand scale that he's Satoshi Nakamoto that he has given extensive and elaborate dishonest evidence under oath in multiple sets of proceedings, and also considers that he (Craig Wright) forged documents, plus changed his story several times.

Craig Wright was told to provide Wright with a clear explanation of all his assets as early as possible. The return date is Friday 12 April 2024, with the
provision of information due by 4 pm on Friday 5 April, and the Affidavit due by 4 pm on Wednesday 10 April.

Here is the full detailed pdf file.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 03:29:26 AM

It was already proven that he is indeed not satoshi nakamoto so he has a lot of explaining to do. He will be in even worse trouble if the money he has accumulated came from illegal activities. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:44:08 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2024, 07:02:10 AM by franky1

Craig Wright was told to provide Wright with a clear explanation of all his assets as early as possible. The return date is Friday 12 April 2024, with the
provision of information due by 4 pm on Friday 5 April, and the Affidavit due by 4 pm on Wednesday 10 April.

by losing the case, he has to pay the lawyers costs of COPA, so they want to know his financial position (possibility of being paid £6.7m($8.5m))

12. Understandably, that gave rise to serious concerns on COPA’s part that Dr Wright was
implementing measures to seek to evade the costs consequences of his loss at trial.

if he says zero to avoid paying anything it destroys his rep of being rich and able to pay his promises to his sponsors and the courts
if he says he has millions.. bye bye millions (he will have to hand it over as compensation)

speculation: (my thoughts on future maybe's)
seems they want to know how much he says he has, so maybe they can also sue him/charge him criminally for past issues
(EG when CSW funds are locked due to this case, they can quickly sue him and use the lock to ensure he pays future case)
but my dream scenario is they use the information to then take him to criminal court and set a bail amount for millions so that he cant just walk away from a criminal case

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pandji02

Activity: 895
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:25:10 AM

It was already proven that he is indeed not satoshi nakamoto so he has a lot of explaining to do. He will be in even worse trouble if the money he has accumulated came from illegal activities. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now.

True. I thought that it was over already, but I suppose this man is not going to give up. Still don't think that he's gonna convince anyone.
pinggoki

Activity: 1456
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:32:39 AM

The money probably didn't came from an illegal activities but nonetheless they're probably dirty, I mean he's got a lot of supporters that believes he's Satoshi Nakamoto so it's not impossible to infer that he's got some kind of financial support from those people. I don't think that CSW will ever consider telling that he's not really Satoshi Nakamoto, he'll probably going to commit to that joke until he's on his grave, the delusion that he's got is just too strong to admit defeat in the face of an unrelenting adversity which is jail time, dude probably regretting it inside but has to commit all the way.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
benalexis12

Activity: 798
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 08:36:38 AM

It was proven that he was not Satoshi Nakamoto in reality. And whatever the verdict is on him, he deserves it because he cheated people in the crypto or bitcoin community. What will he gain? right? fame? It seems like there is no reason in my opinion.

Also, we already know that, so let's not waste any more time on that, in fact, because no one has ever seen Satoshi Nakamoto and we don't even know if the Bitcoin creator is a real person or a fake- just made.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:57:57 AM

It was proven that he was not Satoshi Nakamoto in reality. And whatever the verdict is on him, he deserves it because he cheated people in the crypto or bitcoin community. What will he gain? right? fame? It seems like there is no reason in my opinion.

Also, we already know that, so let's not waste any more time on that, in fact, because no one has ever seen Satoshi Nakamoto and we don't even know if the Bitcoin creator is a real person or a fake- just made.

this topic is not about the verdict.. this is now about his financial ability to pay for the courts waste of time and paying copas cost for the waste of time
(and hopefully would lead to criminal proceedings or other lawsuits to drain CSW of all reputation/funds he has scammed)

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ABCbits
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 7430

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:06:07 AM

Even with backing he still have, i doubt 6.2 million Euro is small amount for him. Now i wonder whether he'll sell any BSV he have or even steal other's BSV through centralized confiscation feature[1] in order to cover COPA's legal cost.

[1] https://blog.bitmex.com/bitcoin-sv-hardfork-significant-security-risks/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 09:25:11 AM

I think in the end it will just be a waste of time with unnecessary talk.
From the beginning we already know that in the end Craig Wright is not Satoshi so why push too hard because in the end everything will remain the same where Satoshi cannot be claimed by anyone.
I'm actually not too interested in this kind of thing because I think it's just a way to get more sensation for some people including Craig Wright.

We don't need to waste time looking further into this because the result will still be the same where Craig Wright will not be able to become Satoshi no matter how hard he tries to force himself with his claim, it will just be nonsense.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1227

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 09:27:39 AM

In the High Court of Justice Business and Property of England and Wales yesterday COPA which is Crypto Open Patent Alliance the team formed by Square, Inc., Payward Ventures, Inc. (DBA Kraken), Microstrategy, Inc., and Coinbase, Inc.
Submitted a claim that Craig Wright lied and double-down on his lies, on a grand scale that he's Satoshi Nakamoto that he has given extensive and elaborate dishonest evidence under oath in multiple sets of proceedings, and also considers that he (Craig Wright) forged documents, plus changed his story several times.

Do we really need to discuss this since for what I think there's a lot of people already know about this news and they already prove that Craig Wright is a total lier. He didn't succeed with his lies so now its better to buried up his name and he's not deserving to gain any further discussion since it will just hype his name again in other aspect. Better for people to stop mentioning his name so that he would be totally forgotten and if someone will remember him they will just think about he is the guy who lose in court for faking his claim that he is the great Satoshi Nakamoto. For sure he will be ashamed for that and maybe he don't want to remember this since he's been exposed for faking everything just for clout.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 04:54:30 PM

I will prefer that they they dig more deeper into craig case and his asset source maybe they will find something new and different to law suit against him and charge him, he never know the implication of this he has started not until he had the very best surprise of himself at the cause, people like him will think they can do something nasty and just get away with it like that, i trust US for things like this, if they wish, they can dig more concerning him and find something crook.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 05:18:26 PM

No one knows the real facts of Satoshi Nakamoto. Craig Wright is not Satoshi It's well known that you'll get into a lot of trouble for releasing false information like this. There are very detailed deep dives into the many personal aspects of the deception that Craig Wright does during his ever-failing quest to be recognized as someone he clearly isn't Satoshi Nakamoto. But it's fair to say that those long forms mostly cater to a niche audience. Craig will be charged with legal cases based on fraud.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
headingnorth

Activity: 248
Merit: 36

NO SHITCOIN INSIDE

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 07:28:33 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

Judge James Mellor ordered a worldwide freeze on 6 million pounds of Craig Wright's assets to pay COPA's legal costs.

www.coindesk.com/policy/2024/03/29/uk-judge-freezes-craig-wright-assets-to-prevent-him-evading-court-costs/

Hah! He can start a Gofundme to get his idiot supporters to pay for it.

ETHEREUM IS THE MOTHER ASSHOLE FROM WHICH THE SHITCOINS SPRING.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 07:46:12 PM

Craig Wright should be put in jail. Continually, he is lying again and again. For false evidence, he should be in jail, in my opinion. Singing a message from his Bitcoin address would make everything clear. If he claims it has been lost, then he isn't a Bitcoin creator. Because Bitcoin creators must know, losing wallet access means funds are gone. I believe Satoshi will never try to prove himself anyway; he won't fight for that. Because, actually, he doesn't want to reveal himself. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:24:35 PM

Craig Wright should be put in jail. Continually, he is lying again and again. For false evidence, he should be in jail, in my opinion. Singing a message from his Bitcoin address would make everything clear. If he claims it has been lost, then he isn't a Bitcoin creator. Because Bitcoin creators must know, losing wallet access means funds are gone. I believe Satoshi will never try to prove himself anyway; he won't fight for that. Because, actually, he doesn't want to reveal himself. 
Faketoshis have already lost the case and the next phase is for him to pay for damages. Not only he could not produce the private keys to Satoshi's 1.1m Bitcoin but the claim that he authored the Bitcoin Whitepaper has been disputed since the copy he presented to the court was written with a software called LaTeX while the original white paper was written OpenOffice software. I think he would not be sent to prison but would pay a fine and will be mandated by the court to stop claiming that he is the inventor of Bitcoin.

SamReomo

Activity: 784
Merit: 673

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:26:25 PM

True. I thought that it was over already, but I suppose this man is not going to give up. Still don't think that he's gonna convince anyone.
He's not going to get any success because a Faketoshi can't ever get the title of great Satoshi and that we all know, so no matter how hard he tried he'll still fall on his back.

This is going to be his last hope to make others believe that he's the legendary Satoshi Nakamoto, but I can clearly say that he'll fail once again like he has been failed many times in past.

Thomas Edison attempted many times to make the bulb and finally got success after so many failed attempts but this guy won't get success even with 100 thousand attempts.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 05:37:47 PM

Even with backing he still have, i doubt 6.2 million Euro is small amount for him. Now i wonder whether he'll sell any BSV he have or even steal other's BSV through centralized confiscation feature[1] in order to cover COPA's legal cost.

[1] https://blog.bitmex.com/bitcoin-sv-hardfork-significant-security-risks/
No matter the backing anyone has 6.2 million euros. It won't be a small amount of money for such a person and side that we are talking about the court case in which many Bitcoin enthusiasts are against Craig Wright. Besides, after this case is over we will see another cryptocurrency firm/enthusiast that will raise another charge against him because it's him against the millions of BTC supporters, and if care is not taken there's a chance for him to go bankrupt.

bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 07:15:59 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

As soon as it became clear that he was not the real Satoshi Nakamoto, it raised some questions and he needed to give many explanations.

If the money found in his pocket could be determined to have been obtained by illegal means, he would be in deep trouble with the law. Whether the money is illegal or not, accepting donations from supporters who think he is Satoshi Nakamoto could raise ethical and legal questions.

From all the evidence, it is clear that Craig Wright is in trouble of a more complex nature. Revealing that he was not Satoshi Nakamoto meant he lost face, followers, and even his life savings. But not telling the truth could put him at greater risk of trial.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 2172

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 07:31:40 PM

I lost track of this case for some weeks. Great that CSW has been ruled against and assets frozen. It was about time someone really took him serious, his constant statements undermined Bitcoin and for how ridiculous they were, some actually believed it.

I can only hope this is the last we heard of him.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3003

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 02:16:18 AM

I'm still quite giddy being that Craig Wright was deemed to not be Satoshi according to a court of law.  What amazes me about the whole Craig Wright ordeal is that he has/had fooled so many people in to believing it even though he didn't and can't prove it, because well he's not satoshi.  Yet if you visit the BSV reddit or twitter page you'll see that there are actually a good amount of people supporting him even still, which is crazy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███