Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MuskyDoge hidden gem?  (Read 263 times)
gmdisnuts (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 08:51:11 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2024, 12:38:38 PM by gmdisnuts

What do you guys think of MuskyDoge? Memecoin turned company with paintball game and e-sports? It has a really low market cap.

https://youtu.be/YcfTTbPCWpc

muskydoge.net

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
f4rmacist

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:10:42 AM

It's definitely a unique project. Most memes die in a week. This ones 2 and a half years old.
Bureau

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 09:33:33 AM
Merited by hugeblack (2)

This meme coin is on BSC and I have not seen any meme coin on BSC doing well in the market. It is not even listed on CMC or Coingecko which shows that it does not hold a significant market capitalization. In general meme coins are community driven coins wherein the community pumps and dumps them. In the current market where the narrative of mem coins is working well, I do not see much happening with this one.

Kristiyana

Activity: 182
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:31:28 AM

What do you guys think of MuskyDoge? Memecoin turned company with paintball game and e-sports? It has a really low market cap.

Actually I don't have any idea about this muskydoge, but if you consider it been unique base on your research, I think you're good to go. However most of this memecoin are not doing well in the market that is why I always avoid them.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
f4rmacist

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 03:35:57 PM

This meme coin is on BSC and I have not seen any meme coin on BSC doing well in the market. It is not even listed on CMC or Coingecko which shows that it does not hold a significant market capitalization. In general meme coins are community driven coins wherein the community pumps and dumps them. In the current market where the narrative of mem coins is working well, I do not see much happening with this one.

It turned into a company. muskydoge.net every project doesn't start on CMC thats where those potential huge gains. I don't like buying meme coins but the paintball game and tournaments looking pretty good. Did you see the youtube video of the dev showing it? idk anything can happen. Just seems like a couple bucks wouldn't hurt. Low risk huge reward.
Tazz90

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 03:42:09 PM

Since it has become a gaming company, it is no longer a memecoin, I try to have high yield and potential, games are constantly growing, joining Community in play can have a millionaire potential, because it has a product, in addition to my dyor a 3 year project and always here small purchases while working In the game it seems that if the community comes together this could be a huge revelation. Even the name is good.
f4rmacist

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 04:02:00 PM

Actually I don't have any idea about this muskydoge, but if you consider it been unique base on your research, I think you're good to go. However most of this memecoin are not doing well in the market that is why I always avoid them.

I used to be big in esports. Specifically counter-strike. I even did the paid leagues. I see the game is in beta testing and is on google play. 120K marketcap, just wondering if it could explode? Buying tokens is like buying stock with this company. It's kinda old seems the meme coins either explode or die. Seems really intriguing. Just wondering if anyone is invested in it? I stopped wasting money on meme coins. Wouldn't mind getting in early on something for once.
God bless u

Activity: 322
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 04:26:23 PM

I think the story behind this is a bit different from the prospective of profits. The team has more focused on the solution to mental illness and the awareness behind this project. They have claimed to make people aware about this issue and by investing into musky you are helping and donating the propel going through mental illness.

It was launched back in 2021 and from now on it's not the most successful projects. You can hold this and get doge in exchange. Now mixing with paintball and eSports is a good strategy let's see what happens but I think it'll not be a point for their succession but it can play an improvement to their existing condition

cryptogamblr

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 06:31:16 PM

Muskydoge appears to be doing something different in the alt-coin space. Though it hasn't made much movement in price the past three years that doesn't indicate that it is dead. It looks like muskydoge is trying to integrate esports as a way to provide revenue to the project without being directly tied to buying tokens. The tokens are more of an investment in the esports company muskydoge is trying to build out. With more revenue the ability to push out the message of mental health awareness will become more prominent.
f4rmacist

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 10:13:27 PM

Can't ignore the 9X in 3 months after the plans were announced, then the execution. Still 130K marketcap, there are quite a bit of unknown useless meme coins at around 3M marketcap.
Alex - BitcoinLab.fr

Activity: 5
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2024, 11:20:15 PM

Definitely not...  Wink

sorry bro, just by the time I'm typing this comment 400 memecoin came out "UNIQUE"

quite boring

or its me too old idk
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 02:11:12 AM

As a general rule, avoid any memecoin that contains the word Doge or is heavily promoted on social media or from newbies accounts on this forum, since it does not have a separate blockchain and is just a token on BSC and is not listed on CMC or Coingecko, so there is nothing indicating that it will be valuable.

BTW, I checked the previous posts of @Tazz90 and it appears that he is an active promoter of MuskyDoge. @Tazz90 has posts back to 2023. The currency has an Old Contract[1], and therefore, what you failed to achieve in a year, you will not succeed in achieving now.

If more newbies continue to promote this project, I may start giving them negative trust.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5444917.msg61913690#msg61913690

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Belarge

Activity: 406
Merit: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 05:01:41 AM

Muskydoge appears to be doing something different in the alt-coin space. Though it hasn't made much movement in price the past three years that doesn't indicate that it is dead. It looks like muskydoge is trying to integrate esports as a way to provide revenue to the project without being directly tied to buying tokens. The tokens are more of an investment in the esports company muskydoge is trying to build out. With more revenue the ability to push out the message of mental health awareness will become more prominent.
We have come acrossed projects that have made the best bull moves and also the ones that decline. Keep sticking to making crucial profits. We have strategies that will either push us harder in the system or make us become vulnerable to the huge losses. The space is not friendly, watching closely and seeing the top moves of memecoins in the market. Muskydoge can turned out to be one of the promising altcoin in the market but the project needs more time to settle down and going in for the basic necessitites.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 05:47:46 AM

MuskyDoge is quite fascinating. It started as a memecoin but has now evolved into something more substantial. They’re venturing into the mobile competitive gaming industry with their game, Backyard Paintball, and even dipping their toes into e-sports. The fact that it has a low market cap adds an element of risk, but also potential reward. Keep an eye on it!
f4rmacist

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:27:22 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2024, 11:05:58 AM by f4rmacist
Merited by hugeblack (1)

As a general rule, avoid any memecoin that contains the word Doge or is heavily promoted on social media or from newbies accounts on this forum, since it does not have a separate blockchain and is just a token on BSC and is not listed on CMC or Coingecko, so there is nothing indicating that it will be valuable.

BTW, I checked the previous posts of @Tazz90 and it appears that he is an active promoter of MuskyDoge. @Tazz90 has posts back to 2023. The currency has an Old Contract[1], and therefore, what you failed to achieve in a year, you will not succeed in achieving now.

If more newbies continue to promote this project, I may start giving them negative trust.

I'm actually apart of the MuskyDoge team. Mobile gaming is in the multi billions for yearly revenue. I agree with everything you've said. With that said, we are bringing money in from profits from the game (Purchases, ad revenue) Our e-sports (muskydoge.net) will start out with our very own and unique cash tournaments for Backyard Paintball. It's not going to stop there. Having playing e-sports myself, the leagues used to host many games. It is possible to create a blockchain but to start, it would cause an inconvenience for users to purchase. Nowadays, that's not necessary as you have to follow the same steps getting listed on major exchanges by pairing coins/tokens with USDT. I'm sure you've heard of PEPE and how they are 3.5 Billion marketcap. For them, it really got going from a very large buy. There are thousands of paintball groups out there. Paintball is a very competitive sport. It's also an expensive sport, typically competitors will pay 1-1.7K for top of the line equipment. With the game having in app purchases with a similar approach to the real sport (obviously not that expensive). You would think for a tournament or league they would want to have equipment that shoots faster and more accurate? Of course they would. Then that also goes to the charts. It may never be like PEPE but at 133K marketcap, it sure has a lot to gain. You mentioned Taz, I believe when this first got posted it was at 30K marketcap and people said it was going to die in a week. So here we are, with the same song and dance. "what you failed to achieve in a year, you will not succeed in achieving now". Well, that's a bold assessment considering you didn't watch the short video. No, there was no failed to achieve in a year. This game took 2 years to develop and is nearly ready to go public. Currently is in open beta on google play and soon for iOS. It's a company that acts like a stock. It pays investors 1% in Dogecoin on all transaction. That approach helps investors hold and recieve passive income. So, we'll see how this company does in the future.
gmdisnuts (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 02:31:39 PM

You checked his profile but obviously didn't watch the video. There was a migration 2 and a half years ago. When it started out as a meme coin the contract was renounced. Back then projects did that to prove they weren't a scam. Unfortunately moving forward this limits the project. So there was a migration. Lets let some time go by and circle back to this.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 02:19:45 AM

I'm actually apart of the MuskyDoge team.

Are newbies accounts above part of the team? If this is the case, it is better to announce this. Anyone who reads the comments will think that they are from random people who liked the project.

This is good. Can you give me a Roadmap for the project, i.e. your plan for the next six months, and I will remind you of it in the future?
It is true what you mentioned about PEPE, but comparison does not mean that you will be a similar model, but rather continuous development, and the simplest thing is to be listed in CMC or Coingecko.

You checked his profile but obviously didn't watch the video. There was a migration 2 and a half years ago. When it started out as a meme coin the contract was renounced. Back then projects did that to prove they weren't a scam. Unfortunately moving forward this limits the project. So there was a migration. Lets let some time go by and circle back to this.
I checked @Tazz90's profile and not @f4rmacist

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 10:28:45 AM

This coin has now caught my attention as it's not usual that any memecoins switches domain and doing something different since they tried doing it then surely they can be successful one day because I don't really like memecoins as they don't work on development and just rides the memecoins tidal wave to pump and the eventually dump the tokens but thai coin has been in market for good amount of time and still sustaining thought we have not seen any massive pump it has remained flat but if they work on need of the hour they can overcome this challenge. I would be monitoring it's movement for a while.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
f4rmacist

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 12:30:56 PM

I'm actually apart of the MuskyDoge team.

Are newbies accounts above part of the team? If this is the case, it is better to announce this. Anyone who reads the comments will think that they are from random people who liked the project.

This is good. Can you give me a Roadmap for the project, i.e. your plan for the next six months, and I will remind you of it in the future?
It is true what you mentioned about PEPE, but comparison does not mean that you will be a similar model, but rather continuous development, and the simplest thing is to be listed in CMC or Coingecko.

I checked @Tazz90's profile and not @f4rmacist

Right now we are battling with the App Store for iOS. It's currently on Google Play. We need to ensure the In App Purchasing is working as it should. This will be vital to the success of MuskyDoge. The next few steps on the roadmap is to go public with the game. Going public I'm not reffering to talking about it to crypto investors. Were talking paintballers, the thousands of paintball groups who would be interested in what were doing. Our plan is to bring in possible investors who play the game, who want to invest in the game. Very soon after we will begin the cash prize tournaments. The website and game is already setup to begin. Competitors will want to have the competitive advantage just like in real paintball, so we believe this strategy will help the charts. The idea is to bring money to the charts without necessarily adding investors and maximize the quantity of investors profits. With the 1% dividends in Dogecoin one would think holding can really pay off. Considering how low the marketcap is, getting a big bag right now would mean more dividends just like in stock. There is a long roadmap involving the game and tournaments. As far as investors go, really should talk more about the e-sports aspect. Eventually will do buy in tournaments where users pay for tokens to join. Playing many years of e-sports and even paid leagues, you typically want to have a couple backups on your roster. This means more money, more money added to the charts. Volume is pretty low, it's laughable. People are starting to realize that we are staying true to the project. Dev even has a pretty sweet tattoo and donated 1K to mental health charity on MuskyDoge's behalf. As for the players not interested in the tournaments, we have added Battle Royale which is a game mode used in Fortnite, Pubg etc. With the ads and ingame purchases still hitting the charts. It's definitely something to keep an eye on. It's not going to happen over night just yet. We've been working on this plan for two years and it's just about to come to fruition. Considering the game is in open beta testing and the website is coming together for this, I'd say we have a really good chance. Over at MuskyDoge, the team grinds to make a name for ourselves.
f4rmacist

View Profile
April 01, 2024, 12:37:19 PM

This coin has now caught my attention as it's not usual that any memecoins switches domain and doing something different since they tried doing it then surely they can be successful one day because I don't really like memecoins as they don't work on development and just rides the memecoins tidal wave to pump and the eventually dump the tokens but thai coin has been in market for good amount of time and still sustaining thought we have not seen any massive pump it has remained flat but if they work on need of the hour they can overcome this challenge. I would be monitoring it's movement for a while.

Realistically were looking at a couple of weeks before any solid movement. Right now it's only word of mouth. Last year mobile gaming was 140.5 billion dollars. While the e-sports market was 1.2 billion, but not as saturated. We plan on getting our piece of that pie. There's also not many leagues and tournaments one can play for free on their mobile devices. As someone who played many years in e-sports, I was constantly upgrading my computer for the best performance. Not everyone can afford this and seeing how many people have smart phones, this could really explode. The dev is passionate and transparent. The sky is the limit for MuskyDoge, but you would think we will hit the multimillion dollar market cap from a current 100K. We can circle back to this in a few weeks time.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: