Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 03:51:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Apply] Post Improvement review  (Read 296 times)
Alone055

Activity: 1078
Merit: 216

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:09:48 PM

Well, it's not that I think my post quality isn't good, but there is nothing wrong with learning and improving over time. As they say, there is always room for improvement in anything you do because nothing is always perfect.

So, since it's not a Merit contest and wouldn't make me look like I'm hunting for merits,  Tongue I'd like to get my posts reviewed and would love to have some feedback about it. I'll do whatever is asked that can make my posting better or make me a better poster.

Here's my application:

Requesting for a post improvement review: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=945923
Amphenomenon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 367

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 10:30:37 PM

Seriously this is annoying, I'm not giving Merit to be frank and that's the difference between all these, hope you get sir.

I'm not sure what's annoying about a civil discussion on a forum - if I understand well, the primary aim of the thread is to check person profiles and provide your opinion without giving merit?
Hatchy clarified it no problem boss
So it's a "your post is good, keep it up thing"?
something like that but I was thinking of a Pm but  for transparency in order to observe if  I'm actually stating fact I may post it here

If someone from the technical board submits a profile to you, how will you decide if it is good or bad? This is simply an honest question.

I usually don't post on B&H but I'm quite interested in this topic.
I will help to the best of my knowledge, like I stated in the post topic

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Amphenomenon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 367

Hope Jeremiah 17vs7

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 06:26:45 PM

@Findingnemo, I did go through your post and I can say you have been really doing well, you are always on topic and your post in the gambling board is good and educative, if only they do really distribute merit there I can say you would have earned more than what you have now.

I can say you take your time to reply and go through previous post since you did correct misconception/mistake in others post

@Alone055 through going through your post I saw were you spoke of not being active, I guessed that is why you are still in the rank you're in now though I would advise that you try to make your reply early because If your reply are actually in the top, there are higher tendency of it being merited since you are good.

I still see you correcting misconception/mistake of other members good job, also I advice that if haven't requested  a*Restarted* Post history review offer you can do one now.

Continue your good works Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[