Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:50:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to survive  (Read 120 times)
wolf of no street (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2024, 02:15:47 PM

I just wanted to tell you my pathetic story, i can't talk to anyone, i just wanted to be relax because i am holding this depression for a long time.

First of all, i did not sunk in crypto, crypto made me a millionaire back in 2021. I entered this markets in 2016, because of btc, i earned so much money, then i thought that i am a clever then btc dumped dec 2017 and i lost 99 percent of my money. Then i wanted to learn trading, i spent thousands of hours in front of 5 screens, i watched all moves, dumps and pumps. Then after thousands of orders i learned that i am a scalper. No joke, i am the best scalper of the world. I can read candles, trends, news and because of this knowledge i became a millionaire and i thought that i saved my family's life. I came from a poor family, i only remember struggle for live. so it was a journey to stars from zero.

I live in Turkey. Because of governments bad decisions, infliation hit us so quickly. i could not move, could not understand didnt know what to do. because everythings turned to hell so quickly. USD TRY currencies went to 31 from 7, and turkish lira became a garbage.
house prices, car prices, gas prices even bread price pumped like a shitcoin. Americans crying because of %2 inflation lol, we had to deal with % 600. What can a man do if he never saw something like this before?

My money melted day by day, i just watched all of those and all of my exertion just become nothing. My all strategie was hold cash till last day of bear market. But 2022 was a hell, almost 70 percent of my money already gone compare to USD, and i was stupid which was holding TRY. Anyway, in 2022december, I bought tons of FET, INJ, ETH and couple of altcoins which i trust and they begun to rise. But life everyday getting expensive and i was keep sell my coins because of paying somethings. Payments never ends but my money ended before great pumps of those coins. Then depression begun, every morning i wake up with suicide thoughts, my life became meanless. I tried so hard but i never saw any light. My house was rent, and house owner sued me, she wants me to leave and she can rent this house for 3x price to anyone (which i already paying incredible amount, it wasn't cheap when i rent this house and its just been a year she wants me to leave)

I used so many medicines, therapies, walked with my dog, cried a lot in streets when nobody around me. I tried to heal, After all this time i wanted to get back in markets but i have no capital. these trends are my trends, i can print money if can find a little capital from somewhere. I did it two times i can do it again but you know what, when you go down everybody running from you. Only my wife and my dogs, thats all.

I must beg for favors and its so hurts me. Honor is not meanless to me, but i feel really hopeless. I really don't know what to do. any advice? If i accept donations, can anyone help me to work in markets again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ItsaWhale
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 10:54:48 PM

I am truly sorry to hear about the challenges you have been facing and the impact it has had on your mental health. It sounds like you have been through a lot and are struggling to find a way forward. Seeking help and reaching out for support is a courageous step, and I commend you for being open about your feelings and experiences.

While I am not in a position to offer financial assistance or specific advice on trading, I would encourage you to continue seeking professional help and support for your mental well-being. It is important to prioritize your mental health during difficult times like these.
wolf of no street (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 11:41:12 PM

Thank you so much for your understanding. I felt like i must talk to somebody. I am holding those thoughts for a long time, only talking to myself and it makes depression bigger.
Believe me its not easy to tell those things and seek help from strangers. Its really hard for me to ask help.
I wrote here because perhaps I can find people with sound mental health who bring a much better perspective to events. and also, when i was a millionaire i always helped people. Those amounts of money was not big thing for me, but they meant a lot to them. So, I could never request donations or debts from individuals with limited financial freedom. I thought that maybe there are others here who are in the same situation I was in two years ago.

I don't know man. I just know that i should get out of this pit.
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 443

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 12:37:44 AM

I just wanted to tell you my pathetic story, i can't talk to anyone, i just wanted to be relax because i am holding this depression for a long time.

First of all, i did not sunk in crypto, crypto made me a millionaire back in 2021. I entered this markets in 2016, because of btc, i earned so much money, then i thought that i am a clever then btc dumped dec 2017 and i lost 99 percent of my money.

Sorry to ask this mate but how come that you lose 99% of your funds when Bitcoin fall in December 2017 ? because what I do believe is that bitcoin have not fell 99% of its value that time ?
sorry but for that long story this capture my attention though I feel sorry to what happened to you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wolf of no street (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 12:55:00 AM

I skipped a lot of informations, thats why i understand that you have questions its okay. When you try to trade without knowing nothing, it simply destroys your capital.
I think i bought in top of every green candle, and sell lowest point of every red candle. My aim was to increase my Bitcoin holdings during these movements and capitalize on the rising Bitcoin value by closing out losses with as many bitcoins as possible. But when you are newbie in this market you see that your money just fly easily. Thats why i wanted to learn how to trade those assets.

I asked my order history from my old local exchange, and they have sent me nearly 100 pages of orders. I have made nearly a million order between 2017 and 2020. I have did much failure again and again, Then i made a list of failures. When you do not do those things in the list, you always win. It cost me 3 years and so much money. I do not feel bad when i remind those days because of those moves i have learned trade perfectly. Even now, with demo account in mexc exchange, i made 150k dollars with 50k fake money. Maybe you can say that its already fake money and easy to trade but no, my rules always works.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 06:30:53 AM

Really sorry to hear what you went through

I really think that financial problems is one of the problems that are hardest to talk about. If it was an emotional problem, you can easily talk to someone about it but with financial problems talking about it with someone won’t be enough because it won’t solve anything. I wish there’s something I can do to help you but I also have nothing as of the moment and also am having problems with finances. Let us both not give up, mate.

Pi-network314159

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:14:06 AM

Am sorry for all you have explained, the solution of all this, is that you must accept that you will start afresh. Starting afresh is not a crime Afterall they said "down fall of a man is not the end of his life" many people here in this forum have there own life expirences. they might not come up to explain like the way you do does not mean others dont have problem bigger than yours. A man that falls and rise again is not a failure but a man that falls and never rise again is a failure. according to quote I read online something like Nelson Mandela said so. Just get up from your feet and start a new beginning because if you ask me I will tell you that most of your story here signifies that you where the cause of most of them.

wolf of no street (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 02:15:45 PM

Really sorry to hear what you went through

I really think that financial problems is one of the problems that are hardest to talk about. If it was an emotional problem, you can easily talk to someone about it but with financial problems talking about it with someone won’t be enough because it won’t solve anything. I wish there’s something I can do to help you but I also have nothing as of the moment and also am having problems with finances. Let us both not give up, mate.

Thanks for your understanding and sempathy, i know that if we work hard we always catch success. I have proven this multiple times.

Am sorry for all you have explained, the solution of all this, is that you must accept that you will start afresh. Starting afresh is not a crime Afterall they said "down fall of a man is not the end of his life" many people here in this forum have there own life expirences. they might not come up to explain like the way you do does not mean others dont have problem bigger than yours. A man that falls and rise again is not a failure but a man that falls and never rise again is a failure. according to quote I read online something like Nelson Mandela said so. Just get up from your feet and start a new beginning because if you ask me I will tell you that most of your story here signifies that you where the cause of most of them.

Upon careful consideration, one realizes that nobody will make your life easier; you will constantly encounter various obstacles. Being aware of this and overcoming every difficulty by acting cautiously and intelligently without blaming anyone is necessary. Maybe you should prepare yourself for worst scenario everytime i don't know. When faced with a crisis, I didn't act smartly enough, and it led to a deep depression, i was like a deer caught in headlights. I know that everybody got their things to deal with, my problem is not biggiest problem in the world but still its really hard to live when you fall from a great height, it hurts a lot. However, it took me a long time to pull myself together, and the bull season ( the season I am used to making a lot of money, and the season I have trained myself for) happens within a limited timeframe, and being capital-less this time is the biggest obstacle to quickly getting back on my feet. I am a great disappointment for myself, i thought my role in this world was to help others, not to seek help from others.
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 182
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 06:45:06 PM

It's extremely pathetic but a man without story or haven't conquer challenges is not worth living the live is full of challenges, when you hear others story you will begin to council them considering your as borderless issues.

One thing is to encounter challenge another is to surpassed it by not giving a room if the issue to weigh you down. he who fall and stand can change the narrative of failure than falling and remain there.

My advice is that no matter how small find a way out to start don't allow the past challenge become a barrier we survive the raise if life by falling and rising as well commanding our way to clear by nit giving room if challenges to have dominion over us .
There is no success without challenges and no climbing of higher level without sacrifice and learning of lessons keep pushing no drawback win life over.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wolf of no street (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 01:15:31 PM

I appreciate everyone who responded. I was hoping I could find some financial assistance, but this topc has been here for days and no one wanted to give even a single dollar. Maybe someone who could help didn't see this post, or maybe only those who want to help but are unable to saw it. Or perhaps they didn't find me sincere, I don't know. On the other hand, I understand that people may not trust a stranger, especially in the online world and in the crypto community, where such feelings are often exploited by opportunists. I was quite sincere in my writing, and I am grateful to everyone who showed empathy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: