View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
neguinho1

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2024, 05:51:03 PM

Where do I mine, is there a pool? Huh
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:24:52 PM

"pre-mined for presale." - everything about it, at least not bullshit this time.

bitcointalk crypto forum has been turned into spam & scam forum, by these shitty posts of new coins supposedly projects, posted here every day.

it's no longer worth coming here and wasting your time.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
stakedevs (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 08:48:27 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2024, 01:12:27 PM by stakedevs

Hashrateoptions

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 08:04:17 AM

I am in for example and it is hard to say that there is something wrong with it buyed presale coins, coins arrived and I will start staking. Annoucement is simple without a bullshit talk and empty promises that is why I am in. Instead of some projects where they promise empty dreams here I see staking coin with simple rules at start 100 coins for 1$ presale gives 10 000 $ for developers. Does that is worth to be stolen ?  Also paying by coinbase commerce make me feel more safe. Cheers
The OG Coinmaster

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 05:22:25 PM

It is a PoS not PoW - you can only stake instead of mining.

"pre-mined for presale." - everything about it, at least not bullshit this time.

bitcointalk crypto forum has been turned into spam & scam forum, by these shitty posts of new coins supposedly projects, posted here every day.

You are so very wrong. I have found plenty of good projects here. Do good research and you can avoid this problem.

We're not sure if you realize this, but no project, whether it turned out to be a smaller or bigger success, was without a presale or a large supply controlled by the creators in the beginning. And why is that? Let me explain, because most people, including many from this forum, only jump into a project for a few days to mine a few coins and then sell everything as soon as they can. The success of a project doesn't solely depend on the creators, but to a large extent on its shareholders, who nowadays are hard to find because mostly they are just gamblers rather than investors. So if you think the project doesn't suit you, we understand, just skip it, but don't judge every project in the same way without having any idea about the plans.
[/quote]
Hashrateoptions

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:54:30 AM

It is a PoS not PoW - you can only stake instead of mining.

You are so very wrong. I have found plenty of good projects here. Do good research and you can avoid this problem.

We're not sure if you realize this, but no project, whether it turned out to be a smaller or bigger success, was without a presale or a large supply controlled by the creators in the beginning. And why is that? Let me explain, because most people, including many from this forum, only jump into a project for a few days to mine a few coins and then sell everything as soon as they can. The success of a project doesn't solely depend on the creators, but to a large extent on its shareholders, who nowadays are hard to find because mostly they are just gamblers rather than investors. So if you think the project doesn't suit you, we understand, just skip it, but don't judge every project in the same way without having any idea about the plans.

Totally agree with your statement if someone is not interested just skip it. I buyed some and stake as I see no bullshit all is clear and visible in explorer hope soon we will get some community on telegram or discord.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: