Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:23:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Naija they take full advantage of Bitcoin  (Read 273 times)
Jaycoinz

Activity: 322
Merit: 167

God is All

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:34:33 PM

One of the tins wey I take like dis country na the fact say we no lazy, and we must do what it takes to make us survive the hard condition. If to say no be our government wey dey try out sand sand for our garri, we no get problem to survive but this one wey them come dey do like say na crypto be their problem, the  tin come they tire me. In as much as we get lazy youth and so we still get smart and brilliant ones wey dey use their IQ power take they make out things for themselves. Niger no dey carry last any where we dey, we dey represent to our fullest potential, and that na our signature wey we carry for body.

Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 11:59:09 PM

The unemployment is even making us to hustle hard to survive in the hard economy. Buhari mistakenly called Nigerian Youths a lazy youth but in the whole world Nigeria youths is the hard working but it is the government is her problem because when they are trying to create good environment to do business and other activities the government will would come and destroy everything and in some when herdsmen you r Boko Haram destroy the farmers products and when we call the attention of the government they would take side with the them.

And me I have seen this kind actions from the government and the bandits and nomadic people. The normadic peot their own na be the worst. So when cryptocurrency came Nigeria youths use it well and Bitcoin has helped a lot to become millionaires.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 186

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 09:28:52 AM

Yes truly, Naija no carry las for crypto and Bitcoin matter.
I dey even see office people wey dey into Bitcoin trading and investment on a regular and even for street boys too.
I just get the believe say Naija go soon regulate crypto activities so that e go fit dey rooted into the economic system legally and I dey sure say when that one happen people no go too rely on fiat, na mostly crypto Dem go dey use purchase mostly especially electronics and technology devices wey dey sharp.

Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 349

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 01:19:21 PM

Hi community,
Making some research this morning i had to understand that Nigeria is among the top countries that trade Bitcoin most, only behind, India, China and the United States of America, this is a nice one, because even with the current unemployment rate in our country the youths have found a way to make money legally without settling down for crimes and illegal activities, that shows that as a country we take full advantage of technology and make profit out of it, it's a nice one let's continue the good work of making our fatherland proud.
Even when our government wan disgrace us, we still no gree for them.
I'm not surprised if Nigeria is among the top Bitcoin traders because Nigerians have been know for using opportunities very well. Bitcoin is a huge opportunity for people to make decent income and so long as it made its way to Nigerians, they will not ignore it.

Nigerians take risk in the form of being adventurous. Remember the time of ponzi, Nigerians were among the worst hit, so I will not  be marvellled if Nigerians embrace Bitcoin that is legit and have withstood all kinds of fud and criticism.

Now that we can confirm that Nigerians are heavily involved in Bitcoin, we should try and also take advantage of the opportunity and not sit on the fence.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Loveday422

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 02:50:41 PM

Sure niger is taken full advantage of Bitcoin due to the lack of work that was not created by the government,so boys can't stay like that and be watching our government enjoying all the things ,last time some group of people wanted to protest against the high price of fuel ,the FG send a serious warning,that if anyone should try it ,that they will gun them down all

So In this case people refused to do the protests,u see ,they FG will send his soilders they will shot and kill people and nothing will happen,but ever since crypto currency started many youth are not even thinking about the government and his problem,they believe that the Bitcoin business they are into is favouring them so what on earth will I even depends on the federal government anymore I can't ,so if naija is taken full advantage of Bitcoin is good ,if everyone who are into Bitcoin should put their energy into stealing check how many people would have been dieing but since they put it in a rightful direction,I think is good ,and anyone who is investing on crypto currency is a wise person at this current situation of this country,they should take full advantage is good.
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:11:52 PM

Don't mind our government since they have decided to kick youths out of power and turned the system to government to the government of the OLD, where they have refuse the youths to handle their future that is with them now, when we were much younger, they said we are the leaders of tomorrow,but here we are not they have refuse to leave our tomorrow for us ,they kick us away and threw us away like a piece of rubbish, don't even want us to come close to they ,this is what our parents has done to use ,but The God of the Youth and of the 11th hour surprised them ,he answered our prayers and made a way for us by bringing Bitcoin to our rescue. May God name be praised forever. Man propose but God dispose.

Bitcoin has been a source of income and help as means of livelihood for Nigerian youths, Bitcoin digital currency has created a great impact in the universe mainly among the youth because of its mode of operation has given users strong trust and confidence in investing in cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) ,it's decentralized operations,value, volatility e.t.c make it unique and unbeatable by any other cryptocurrency.
Belarge

Activity: 420
Merit: 85

View Profile
April 07, 2024, 08:29:22 AM

I dey even see office people wey dey into Bitcoin trading and investment on a regular and even for street boys too.
I just get the believe say Naija go soon regulate crypto activities so that e go fit dey rooted into the economic system legally and I dey sure say when that one happen people no go too rely on fiat, na mostly crypto Dem go dey use purchase mostly especially electronics and technology devices wey dey sharp.
We go grow for the economy despite the hard recession we de experienced, make we sef no de behind because everybody eye don dey shine small small. Nigeria no de carry Las, that one na true talk, we de always take things serious and we no de relent but focus our energy to reciprocate more positive results. The new government wey de manage by the Nigeria current president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu don regulates and legalized crypto activities and the citizens can simply buy and sell crypto with their banks, everything becomes easy to comprehend.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
sotelorene

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 08:10:48 AM

Being among the top countries in trading is a nice thing to talk about one country and the reason why we are among is that most of our youth are not lazy, they are very strong, hardworking and looking on how to survive and most of our youth who are expertise go extra miles to organize tutorials just to help more youth who are willing to learn and to become men are women tomorrow in the crypto world and even outside the crypto world. Our country is really doing well irrespective of what are Government is doing.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 03:43:53 PM

Hi community,
Making some research this morning i had to understand that Nigeria is among the top countries that trade Bitcoin most, only behind, India, China and the United States of America, this is a nice one, because even with the current unemployment rate in our country the youths have found a way to make money legally without settling down for crimes and illegal activities, that shows that as a country we take full advantage of technology and make profit out of it, it's a nice one let's continue the good work of making our fatherland proud.
It's really encouraging that Nigeria is among the countries in the world that promotes the uses of Bitcoin and other cryptos despite the oppositions from the government.Normally we know say Naija no dey carry last,so when it comes to technological advancement we find it easy to adopt.Even after the ban of Bitcoin in Nigeria,we found out that chainalysis gave report that Nigeria is still among the top leading countries promoting the use of Bitcoin,so regardless the ban na we dey lead.The use of Bitcoin and other cryptos is illegal in Nigeria so every Bitcoin enthusiast in Naija is just maintaining a lowkey,but funny enough even the politicians in Nigeria are into Bitcoin investment.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Zanab247

Activity: 1204
Merit: 142

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:40:28 PM

Nigeria has taken a good advantage from BTC over some years now, and there are people that turned to millionaires in the country through the help of BTC because they took a bold risk to invest in BTC during the bear run and continue hodling the BTC to achieve their goals and to make other people know that BTC is favourable.

You can see that BTC has gone round the whole country, and you can find BTC investors in the villages and they are doing perfectly well like other foreigners, which is another advantage BTC has brought to Nigeria to reduce hardship from the life of those who use it positively.

BTC has reduced unemployment from the country because bitcoiners in Nigeria has established a lot of businesses in the land to create Job opportunity for those who have qualifications to have jobs to fix themselves.

Tungbulu

Activity: 56
Merit: 32

I'm HONEST

View Profile
May 02, 2024, 04:51:28 PM

E go also interest you to know say 9ja come out top 5 countries wey dey use internet, so anything wey concern internet and to press phone, 9ja no dey carry last.
You see our country get plenty potentials, but the problem being say people dey misunderstand us, one of our biggest potential na to overdue. Both in good ways and bad ways too.
When 9ja man learn something, e no go stop for that thing wey him learn, en go fyn ways to modify am then create other things from that thing. God really bless us.

No be we create internet but na we dey use am pass, no be we create bitcoin or cryptocurrency but if you wan list top 10 countries, 9ja must dey there, God just bless us, give us potential, but the problem being say we no sabi how to utilize these potentials wey we get and bad governance. Once we get good governance and then sabi how to utilize these potentials, I no sure say e get any country for this world wey fit compared themselves with us. Believe.
knowngunman

Activity: 616
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 05:18:13 PM

Hi community,

This one no surprise me again because we Nigerians always seized every opportunity to make the best out of it both good and bad. If you observe well, you go notice that na for every sector our youths dey take the front line both at home and abroad. Take a look at entertainment industry, sports, arts and others. Crypto now open more opportunities for the youths to make a living legitimately. Although some of our youths are also taking advantage of this crypto to continue their develish acts and cover themselves as crypto traders.

I believe if our people get good sensitization on this cryptocurrency to know more about it advantages and dangers associated with it, we'll have more people diving into the crypto to take full advantage of it. In return, our reliance on white collar job will reduce and economy will definitely improve either directly or indirectly. Government is not helping matters too but I don't like the way we bring government into almost all our discussion. They have taken their side and we have taken ours too. Let pretend as if they don't exist and stop bringing them into discussion when not necessary.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mate2237

Activity: 728
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2024, 05:47:23 PM

Nigeria has taken a good advantage from BTC over some years now, and there are people that turned to millionaires in the country through the help of BTC because they took a bold risk to invest in BTC during the bear run and continue hodling the BTC to achieve their goals and to make other people know that BTC is favourable.

You can see that BTC has gone round the whole country, and you can find BTC investors in the villages and they are doing perfectly well like other foreigners, which is another advantage BTC has brought to Nigeria to reduce hardship from the life of those who use it positively.

BTC has reduced unemployment from the country because bitcoiners in Nigeria has established a lot of businesses in the land to create Job opportunity for those who have qualifications to have jobs to fix themselves.
Yes and if to say di government na good one and come create enabling environment for di citizens to do business tahi. Naija youth for do weti no good for bitcoin, di investment capacity foe pass lilw this. The orientation never go reach some.of the guys and things dey high to achieve in the country so everyone now e dey struggle to survive for. Ow and when God come bless di country with good crypto lovely leader as di president then Naija e don better be dat.

Before do youth been dey say na betnaija na dey give dem joy and give them money but now everyone na bitcoin though plenty people still never know am but we still dey top di world bitcoin ranking list.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cityhunter34

Activity: 210
Merit: 20

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 06:54:13 AM

Naija no dey carry last upon the policy that is not favourable to the youth in this nation they strive and Wax stronger in meeting the best among nation in various sectors. They don't need much show them the way forget it you receive the best from them it's has been our nation over the years and will continue.

e good the way youth they find way hardly to make things possible for Naija. e better pass and e go even lift the country in one way or the other, the things wey Naija citizens they face now, if you look well, you go see say na just people wey o they use to internet they suffer am. boys they do things to make money for them self which is very good. the way Naija be now wey work no they even after you finish, e better as we they find way to chop, if not be this hutles wey we de se do, e for no funny for the youth.
My brother na true you dey talk because if you check well for this country you go see say almost 90% of our youth na this online work wey Dem dey take sustain body because if not for this online work wey we dey do I wonder how our youth for take survive for this country wey work know dey, however one thing I really like about Naija youth is that we are always hard working and any small opportunity wey we see we dey always take am serious, just like our people use to said that Naija no dey Carry last, and true true we no dey Carry last.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 210
Merit: 32

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
May 21, 2024, 11:27:32 AM

True talk na so our naija youth mind reach for everything just that our government is not supportive to the improvement of the people, many of our youth done tear raise they run this BTC and crypto currency even the so called forex they no lazy na so naija is naturally made. If our government give us support them go hear the sound both in tech. Any aspects way Dem ready Open up for naija guy them go see say the youth ni lazy unlike the way they uses the word that the youth are lazy I will say that the youth are so much hard working is not easy to find your way out in an economy that is not working.

We are taken good advantage and we shall position to be the first in crypto space weather the government support or not all we need is showing the way the rest is concluded matter more strength and more forward with those who are working tirelessly to take good advantage of the crypto space and BTC.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Boron19

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 10:03:10 AM

Hi community,

This your statement is very true Nigerians are really hardworking and we know how to by pass protocols to get result, even when government want to frustrate us, the youth are so intelligent .
HajiBagi

Activity: 532
Merit: 303

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 07:36:41 PM

Hi community,

The reason why I love my country be say we youth we no Dey play with money matter, any way that will make us succeed we Dey find am and that is why we Nigerians we Dey among the country that trade bitcoin most, Nigeria na better country if not be our leader and the government wey spoil am, the youths no Dey play when it comes to hustle or work and make money to take care of ourselves, the only problem we are facing is our government, they always try to make sure they stop the way that the youths use to make money na d that is a very wicked thing because the youth can’t be watching the government didn’t give them work and still want to stop them from getting what they want.

I never know the reason why the government are against anything that concern to cryptocurrency or is it the cryptocurrency that is stopping the country to progress? Because I don’t understand why the government are very serious about this issue of cryptocurrency, they even get to the point that they can do what they like with everyone account that is find doing cryptocurrency, as it stand now make we youth just Dey fire the government with prayer because if person pass you na to Dey pray make god fight for am.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
BEST
ODDS
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄██▄▄▀▀█ ██████▀▀▀▄▄
▄██████▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██████▄
███▀▀▀▄▄███▀▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀████
▄▄▄▄██████▀▄████▀▄ █████▄▄▄▀▀
█████████▀▄████▀▄███▄▀█████████
███████▀▄█████▀▄██████ ████████
█████▀▄███████ ████████ ███████
███▀▄████████ █████████ █████
█▀▄████████▌▐██████████ ███
 █████████▌▐██████████▌▐▀
▀▀██████▌▐█████████▀▀
▀▀▀█▌▐████▀▀▀
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
   ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
 ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█▌
   ▀▄▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▄████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▀▀███▄
 █▀█████▀█          ▀███▄
███ ███ ███           ▀███▄
▀█▀ ███ ▀█▀             ▀███▄
 ▀▀█████▀▀                 ▀██▀
SlowPP

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2024, 07:42:24 AM

Naija no dey carry last upon the policy that is not favourable to the youth in this nation they strive and Wax stronger in meeting the best among nation in various sectors. They don't need much show them the way forget it you receive the best from them it's has been our nation over the years and will continue.

e good the way youth they find way hardly to make things possible for Naija. e better pass and e go even lift the country in one way or the other, the things wey Naija citizens they face now, if you look well, you go see say na just people wey o they use to internet they suffer am. boys they do things to make money for them self which is very good. the way Naija be now wey work no they even after you finish, e better as we they find way to chop, if not be this hutles wey we de se do, e for no funny for the youth.

I wonder where our government wants make we go dey our daily bread from if no b cryptocurrency bcox na there we dey hustle get moni but daily bread and some kind things our government no get joy ,dem no want make we the youths progress and na dem dey steal our moni dey use anyhow for Nigeria.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 406
Merit: 225

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 07:28:23 PM

Nigerians are very good in what they do, Bitcoin is an opportunity, many Nigerians has never seen an opportunity like Bitcoin before so Bitcoin is just like a dream come through for them, since the government can not create enabling environment  for investors to come and give employment to people, the citizens has decided to withdraw the little they have in the bank to invest in Bitcoin, lets not forget that Bitcoin has in one way or the other advance individual brain towards knowing more about technology, ordinarily some people would have not have the idea of different wallet, there importance and benefit in terms holding, Bitcoin is not only an asset but serves as a hedge to inflation, Bitcoin values morethan any currency in the world this is what nigerians want, Nigerians has always look for alternative to our traditional banking system, Bitcoin as a vitual money works as peer ro peer platform for transaction, it can also be converted to fiat itself, so as we can see the benefit of Bitcoin is too enormous to the extent that its investment is irresistible, lets keep doing the needful by accumulating and holding for as long as we are comfortable or satisfy with the profit we have made so far in the long run.

Stable090

Activity: 644
Merit: 425

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2024, 08:20:53 PM

Hi community,
I no go lie you bitcoin don help plenty youth for dis country ooo, because even dis forum wey we Dey, if no be for bitcoin, forum for no even Dey self, because na person wey create bitcoin create this forum also. I sabi plenty people wey be say right from school na him dem don start crypto, and na Wetin dem use sponsor themselves till dem finish school, and na Wetin dem Dey do uptill now be that. If no be for crypto, I Dey sure say the crime rate for dis country for don increase pass as e Dey currently, because some people wey Dey do crypto now, if to say crypto no Dey, some of them na yahoo dem go Dey do.

With the way crypto Dey now, I no Dey sure say government fit do anything to stop us from using it, people go definitely Dey look for alternative wey dem go Dey use, because where people Dey see food chop from, dem wan block am, and Dey no provide job for people.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███