Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a cofounder for a cryptocurrency project  (Read 62 times)
a_sarentorbic (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 05:42:37 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2024, 06:16:56 PM by a_sarentorbic

Hi! I am Aleksandar and I am Software Engineer with 9YOE from east Europe.

My goal is to create semi stable crypto currency.
What this means?

It is basically currency that is allowed to temporarily depeg in the short/medium run against 1-1 with the dollar but maintain peg to dollar in the long run by offsetting previous depegs.

Example:

If it is depegged for 1 year at 1=.8 dollars then the system will target 1=1.2 dollars in the next year so it makes up for any undershooting in the past. This is all done by our system that runs on autopilot.

In macroeconomics this regime is called level targeting regime. Inspiration is NGDPLT (Nominal GDP Level targeting) regime proposed by Scott Sumner.

I see lots of use cases for this.

1. The main one is to be lender of last resort. This currency will enable Crypto stabilization agency by providing unlimited cash in the short run to exchanges to prevent bank runs. This is nothing more then creating digital version of the FED. This is the reason FED was created in 1913.

2. It can also be used for crypto version of FDIC (up to 200k in OUR currency).

If you are interested to be cofounder or just to discuss contact me at Telegram @aidxb or here. We need to record a video somehow and submit to Ycombinator.

I also received a feedback and few people told me it seems like a scam. I am interested why do you think it is a scam?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 30, 2024, 07:03:07 PM

I kinda would like a crypto that works like this. And I am just saying this off the top of my head. So, if I thought it out in detail, I might change some things.

A coin that is stable, 1 to 1, with the USD or other strong currency.

A wallet that can only be obtained from someone who already has one. There would be no wallet source, except that the code would be up on a bunch of websites so that people could compare their wallet to it to see if they had a real wallet for this coin... or copy it (maybe) to make one for themselves.

There would be no mining or minting.

The only way people could get coins would be to borrow them from somebody who already had a wallet. But the borrowing would, also, be a creation of new coins rather than real lending. So, the lender wouldn't actually be lending anything.

Repayment of the so-called borrowed coins would be done to the so-called lender, and could be done using some of the coins, themselves(?), or with another coin/token, or fiat currency. There would be no interest over the term of 'repayment'.

At the end of the term, the borrower would receive back his whole repayment amount, but only if he had repaid in a timely manner, according to the repayment schedule. But the repayment of funds would not come from the lender. Rather, it would be another creation of new coin.

The blockchain would exist only to limit the number of loans made, so that the coin would not inflate too fast. New coin creation would be based on a formula:
1. Similar to the Bitcoin mining difficulty;
2. Taking into account the number of borrowers with relation to the number of coins in existence;

The whole operation, wallets and coins, would be under PMA (Private Membership Association) rules, with the language built right into the wallets, and with each transaction being its own new PMA, the difference between them being the hash. This would make it totally private, outside of government control in the US, and according to privacy laws of each country wherein the coin was used. Note that what people do behind closed doors can remain private for a long time.

Participants might need to be registered in a database, simply for the purpose of keeping participants from maintaining multiple wallets, and inflating the coin too rapidly, thereby. However, there might be other methods for limiting inflation.

Because of a possible high rate of inflation, the coin would be built to be spent rather than to be stored for future value. This should be written as a strong warning, right in the wallet. However, there would really be no loss through inflation, since the coin is created anew each time it is loaned. BUT, store value in gold, silver, land, etc., rather than this coin - and maybe any other crypto coin/token.

So, how's that for a start... for bringing usable money into the free market, and out from under control of the wealthy. Remember, this is just an idea so far. It needs work in the idea department. And the coding would take as much work as Bitcoin before its launch, and in the early days.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
a_sarentorbic (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 07:37:16 AM

Thanks for the reply!

I am trying to wrap my head around this concept, but I still did not figure it out how it works. Can you simplify a bit and in shorter sentences?

YCombinator advices applicants to "explain it like I am 5 years old". You have 1 minute to say in intro video what is your idea and it is better to concentrate on Why not How.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 11:26:33 PM

I think that I have never seen a stable coin like this that you're not going to depeg and as you start deploying that in the market, you're lesser than of the value of dollar and eventually will be in line with how much a dollar is and will be more than that.

I've seen stable coins that just moving from $1.01 down to $0.9998 but not with the one that you're proposing which is from the start of being low and then moving close to the dollar value.

Because if this is the kind of volatility that you want, I don't think that you'll have control over this and at the same time you have to prove that you've got funds as proof of reserve that's the same to the supply that you'll make.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
a_sarentorbic (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:03:41 PM

that you're proposing which is from the start of being low and then moving close to the dollar value.

The currency will move above dollar parity to offset any bellow parity.

https://vimeo.com/931539769?share=copy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: