Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can someone help me how to get my BNB out of my Trust Wallet?  (Read 81 times)
Tulipan (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:10:08 AM

My first post here with probably a typical beginner's question.

I have a few hundred dollars in my Trust Wallet (BNB). Now I want to exchange/cash it out. The only way I've come across that applies to me is by sending it to Binance. From Binance, I can convert them into another "regular" crypto or possibly cash out.

But I don't have Binance or Coinbase either.

What can I do? I have Pancakeswap. I'm really trying hard to understand it, but it's not clicking for me right now.

Thank you very much in advance!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nwada001

Activity: 574
Merit: 627

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:14:51 AM

You don't have Binance, nor do you have Coinbase, but have you ever used any crypto exchange before? Like anyone at all, and which currency do you want to convert it to so that we can know how to direct you to go about it? 

You can use pancake swap to swap the BNB for any coin of your choice, provided that the pair is available on pancake, but what you can't do is cash it out into your bank account directly from pancake, as you will need another party for that. 

This thread should be in beginner and help or Altcoin discussion. I don't see it fitting in here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Churchillvv

Activity: 392
Merit: 167

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 10:17:08 AM

Firstly you have to move this topic to Altcoin Discussion

Perhaps if you wish to convert you BNB to your local currency you have to sign up on an exchange.

The said binance or coinbase is a good centralised exchange that you could use to convert you coins to cash, but all you have to do is sign up and verify any of them chose with a valid ID in order to trade.

Tulipan (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 10:49:55 AM

You don't have Binance, nor do you have Coinbase, but have you ever used any crypto exchange before? Like anyone at all, and which currency do you want to convert it to so that we can know how to direct you to go about it?

You can use pancake swap to swap the BNB for any coin of your choice, provided that the pair is available on pancake, but what you can't do is cash it out into your bank account directly from pancake, as you will need another party for that.

This thread should be in beginner and help or Altcoin discussion. I don't see it fitting in here.

Thank you for the answers. I appriciate it.

The only service I can use is Coinmama. That one is verified. The other platforms need KYC and I can´t provide that for a while. Coinmama also had to be verified but I verified that when I still had an ID that was not expired.

Hope that clariefies a bit.

So I see the only option to send it somehow to Coinmama or is there some exchange platform where this can be done, like Paxful?

I am not new to sending/receiving/trading cryptos. I did in the past when I had Coinbase. But clearly I have very basic knowledge.

Thanks again, guys.

Tulipan (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 11:07:10 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2024, 11:25:01 AM by Tulipan

My darling just showed me she has a verified Binance account.

So that simplifies the question:

-Can I just send BNB SmartChain from Trust Wallet to Binance and cashout or exchange for litecoins/bitcoins from there?
-Is there also a possibility to exchange the BNB in Trust Wallet to some smaller coin internal which I can exchange with Coinmama?

I apologize my basic English.

Thanks again.

Tulipan (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 12:08:48 PM

So I sent it to my Binance (BEP20)

The adress is correct, I copied pasted it. Somehow it made some UPPERCASE letters from lowercase.
It is sent. Can not cancel it anymore and it does not show up in my wallet.

Please, tell me I am not f*cked? Sad
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 11:10:31 PM

So I sent it to my Binance (BEP20)

The adress is correct, I copied pasted it. Somehow it made some UPPERCASE letters from lowercase.
It is sent. Can not cancel it anymore and it does not show up in my wallet.

Please, tell me I am not f*cked? Sad
Can you post the transaction so that we can see if it's pushed through and confirmed? How did you manage to change the uppercase into lowercase? when you just have to copy-paste it? AFAIK, BNB addresses aren't case-sensitive. Check on the binance account if there is an upcoming transaction that you can see on the deposit page below.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀