Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:18:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone set up shop in crypto friendly EL SALVADOR?  (Read 50 times)
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 03:00:35 PM

I know El Salvador is very crypto friendly , are there any exchanges on there? I was wondering also how much does it cost to get a coin on an exchange these days? I rememeber years ago it use to cost a bitcoin, but a bitcoin was WAY less then it cost now.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 07:36:33 PM

I know El Salvador is very crypto friendly , are there any exchanges on there? I was wondering also how much does it cost to get a coin on an exchange these days? I rememeber years ago it use to cost a bitcoin, but a bitcoin was WAY less then it cost now.
Are you in El Salvador or you are just asking and if your not in El Salvador then there is no need for you to ask how to set up a cryptocurrency shop in the country. Op your question is irrelevant, why must you asked if there is any exchange in El Salvador. Countries that have not even adopted cryptocurrency too have exchange to make transaction and El Salvador has adopted bitcoin as a legal tender yet you are asking if it has exchange. Op if you want to buy bitcoin, you can use international exchanges like Remitano, Binance, OKX and bYbit etc.

Therefore you don't have to look for exchange in El Salvador. Exchanges do not cost in transaction if you using Internal Transaction and selling within the exchange but when you use on-chain then transaction fee will increase but even at that it is normal mining fee.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2024, 08:10:39 PM

1) Depends on the exchange. Most are in the $1000s of dollars some are more, a couple are less. But, it needs to be a 'real' coin most will not touch something that you just threw together.

2) El Salvador is *not* crypto friendly. It is BTC friendly. Last I heard (summer 2023) there was not a lot of traction for other coins there. Things might have chnaged.

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
March 31, 2024, 09:59:23 PM

I know El Salvador is very crypto friendly , are there any exchanges on there?
Their legal tender now is BTC and I've seen some local exchanges there being used by their locals that has features that helps them with paying their stuff and not just with qr codes but also with their bills and other utilities.

I was wondering also how much does it cost to get a coin on an exchange these days? I rememeber years ago it use to cost a bitcoin, but a bitcoin was WAY less then it cost now.
Nothing has changed, you can get it by directly purchasing it to them. Where did you experienced or heard that it costs us a bitcoin to have a bitcoin?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 01:04:40 AM

I know El Salvador is very crypto friendly , are there any exchanges on there?
Their legal tender now is BTC and I've seen some local exchanges there being used by their locals that has features that helps them with paying their stuff and not just with qr codes but also with their bills and other utilities.

I was wondering also how much does it cost to get a coin on an exchange these days? I rememeber years ago it use to cost a bitcoin, but a bitcoin was WAY less then it cost now.
Nothing has changed, you can get it by directly purchasing it to them. Where did you experienced or heard that it costs us a bitcoin to have a bitcoin?

where are these exchanges? I would like to see how they set them up and what coins are there or just explore them

I want to set up a node based system of dedicated servers there so people can play a video game online. I think el salvador would be a good place to experiment

I heard it used to cost a bit coin during the wild wild west days of cyrto currency before the "know your customer" laws to get your coin on an exchange but I do remember more then one exchange running off with everyones money.

There was some decentrailed exchanges I might still have an account to, I dont even rememever some of the names in 2024

Bureau

Activity: 462
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 06:18:48 AM

I have never been to El Salvador and don't know what is the government policy for crypto. What I know is that they have only declared Bitcoin as a legal tender and have implemented Bitcoin LN for fast and cheap payment. If you want to start a small business in that country then you will need to use Bitcon LN for payment. You can find all information about Bitcoin LN and how to use it in this thread.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: