Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Elon Must not tweeting about any crypto coin on his twitter now ?  (Read 403 times)
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 12:15:22 PM

He's probably rinsed enough money out of the plebs. Thats my guess
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 08:09:03 AM

Earlier, he was making lot of posts related to different altcoins. I do not advocate this action but it many times gave some boost to that coin. What is the reason that he has stopped doing that ? Has he been told not support any coin by some court order ? Or did he stop because lot of people ridiculed his actions keeping in mind the level he is at financially ?
First of all, expecting him to tweet so you could make money is the lowest form of trying to make money. Your idea to make some money and get rich is to hope that richest man on the world would tweet about the thing you are holding, so that you could get richer?

I do not believe that people should drop to this low analysis and hopes level. Go find something decent to invest into and you could make some money that way, it wouldn't be that hard neither because even a simple investment like bitcoin could get you richer. Secondly, if you look at it from Elons perspective, I could say that he doesn't have to do anything, if he wants to tweet then he would, if he doesn't want to (and evidently he doesn't) then he doesn't need to.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:29:14 AM

Earlier, he was making lot of posts related to different altcoins. I do not advocate this action but it many times gave some boost to that coin. What is the reason that he has stopped doing that ? Has he been told not support any coin by some court order ? Or did he stop because lot of people ridiculed his actions keeping in mind the level he is at financially ?
First of all, expecting him to tweet so you could make money is the lowest form of trying to make money. Your idea to make some money and get rich is to hope that richest man on the world would tweet about the thing you are holding, so that you could get richer?

I do not believe that people should drop to this low analysis and hopes level. Go find something decent to invest into and you could make some money that way, it wouldn't be that hard neither because even a simple investment like bitcoin could get you richer. Secondly, if you look at it from Elons perspective, I could say that he doesn't have to do anything, if he wants to tweet then he would, if he doesn't want to (and evidently he doesn't) then he doesn't need to.
You will be surprised by how low people are willing to go to make money, I remember that when Elon was at its peak and tweeting about this market nonstop, there were even some people that developed their own bots to follow Elon and invest in any coin that was mentioned by him.

I know this sounds ridiculous but it happened, and what is even more ridiculous is that I am sure those people made money with such bot, as there were many people doing the same manually, so the bot could always be faster than its human counterparts, buy any coin earlier than everyone else and capture the pump before it happened.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
leonair

Activity: 1246
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 03:52:54 AM

Everyone has a list of favorites and favorite coins just like Elon Musk likes some Meme coins and tweets about them even though no one does anything but benefit Elon Mask has profited Hughes amount of money from Doge, Shib. Maybe he is not thinking about any new coin right now which is why he is not tweeting about anything new right now. And we can't say whether he will do something like that in the coming days because it is completely his personal matter

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:15:53 PM

All I know he only shill Dogecoin but he claims to own Bitcoin and Ethereum, Elon Musk has proven how powerful his recomendation so he stopped shiling other coins to avoid disruption in the market after what happen to Dogecoin after he shills it.
There is no court order that prohibit him for supporting other altcoins, its just his own decision not to, he has other business to attend to, and he doesn't want to be a center of controversy anymore.
But we never know in the future if he will shill another coin because he is still involved in Cryptocurrency.

bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2024, 02:34:38 PM

My interesting speculation is that his wallet is not yet full to be able to spread positive messages, as what has happened is that these people say they will buy it the next time, and we only know everything when most of it has happened. The story of Elon Musk in this space is just one case in which we see it being popular, and in any bull cycle we will also see many other influential figures expressing their views bully to create different responses. Anyway, I feel that he will again choose things like memecoin to create a stage for the show. Maybe AI is also the field that he will mention because of things related to operations. Recently, it's been shown that Elon really has visions that we can only feel behind.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:39:19 PM

It's not easy for a person like him to shill a coin causally. He's already into trouble with SEC for his tweets in the past. I know he must me accumulating a lot of coins and when times come right, he might let it be known to the public one way or other and dump it when he gets a good price. There's a good accumulation in dogecoin in anticipation of being accepted as payment for Tesla's EVs. Similarly he could add another coin he might have accumulated as a payment method for X, that would take the price to the moon.
He'd not want a direct confrontation with SEC for plain shilling

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 05:40:23 PM

He is running 5 companies that worth billions of dollars, that could be a reason? Twitter, solar company, tesla, spacex, and co-founder of openAI (very few people care about that one) so he is quite busy already. Plus, not that I think he does anything about it, but he has like a dozen kids as well, so that feels like there is a possibility of him spending some time with his kids too at times.

When you think about it, of course sending a tweet means nothing to him, he can do that, he has the time, he does tweet all the time, but he probably doesn't have the time to check the market as religiously as we do, not like he constantly check crypto prices and what's going on, if he wanted to maybe he could but why would he want to.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: