Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women cheap these days but benefiting more  (Read 195 times)
Cryptomultiplier

Activity: 784
Merit: 181

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2024, 10:29:47 PM

Well, it is as it is to you, just as it is to someone else thinking same thing.
Women are beautiful beings and even though we call it a woman's world, it actually is the world of anyone who has money power, even intelligence could be a power that can be as powerful as money itself.

It's just not in a man's natural place to be too submissive because we love money  and power and want to dominate and would do stupid things for it and that's why women knowing they are weaker beings, have to comply to money request and calls from big money spenders, rather than be brutally attacked for being a snub or something else.

Ever-young

Activity: 1190
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2024, 06:30:39 PM

Bro this topic na subject questions, women and men matter no dey go straight forward. Women dey agree for men base on different things and some factors don dey established like money, popularity, physique and strength. So it depends on the category wey the woman find attractive in the man and likewise also the woman side. Although the economy never still help matter these days as money scarce, many women don enter street.

My dear, you don talk am finish, women dey go where dem fit benefit, if not dem no dey reason person matter, so I no think if women dey cheap and if dem no love u too, and as this economic be like this, everybody dey find wer e go better for them, so I no too blame some women wey dey for street and no body dey to help dem so pressure dey make person do some kind things and now na women dey benefit pass because men go just hustle money still dey give women and dem go dey complain say na women dey cause am. So make we live women hand, concentrate on ourselves because na we dey spoil women.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: