Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your take on blockchain's future in the coming years?  (Read 50 times)
R1dwanRz (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 09:03:11 AM

As we all know, blockchain is improving and only a very few things promised to do better. But what we need is more focus in order to foster transparency, circularity and new forms of responsible production and consumption. You can see that blockchain infrastructure's potential to disrupt is attracting major attention across industries, from information and communications technology to finance. This technology could reshape the very foundations of our global economic system.

Based on what we've observed so far though, here are some thoughts on how blockchain infrastructure could progress in the near future,
I think we'll see more specialization where networks optimize for specific use cases and industries. Generalized chains have proven the model, but tailored protocols may better solve unique challenges like scalability for sectors like fintech, logistics, media etc. I have seeing LUKSO exploring how to empower creativity are exploring this path. If you know this project, let me know in discussion, cuz I heard it's a project by the creator of ERC-20 and ERC-725. They have their own blockchain network, which is designed by Fabiam Vogelsteller and Majorie Hernadez. Considering these folks, they claimed to have played a pivotal role in the early days of ethereum. They also have their own token, LYX that functions as a currency within the LUKSO ecosystem and listed across many major exchanges, bitget, kucoin, gateio and others.

It's obvious there's so much more we can do with this blockchain technology, especially as we experiment across different fields.  That makes me curious, where do you see specialized blockchains like LUKSO having the biggest impact over the next five years?
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 02, 2024, 10:07:36 AM

I think we'll see more specialization where networks optimize for specific use cases and industries.

We all know how innovative bitcoin has been because of its blockchain feature which was something very new at the time. Even though blockchain technology has only been mostly implemented in cryptocurrencies, there are many ways that this can be incorporated in the real world as well.

One way is voting system. Implementing a blockchain technology can allow the voting system to be more efficient and most importantly transparent. Having this system will ensure that only eligible voters can vote and no one else can tamper with their votes. Coming from a very corrupt and fraudulent country, this is something I wish to see in the future.

Volimack

Activity: 448
Merit: 13

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 05:48:40 AM

The future of blockchain will be much better through which the networks will improve. Blockchain has steadily moved into the world of payments to change the transaction environment as crypto technology advances. It has reshaped financial services. Eliminate inconsistencies and drive efficiency and simplicity by establishing new financial processes and service infrastructure.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Belarge

Activity: 448
Merit: 94

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:41:56 PM

I think we'll see more specialization where networks optimize for specific use cases and industries.

We all know how innovative bitcoin has been because of its blockchain feature which was something very new at the time. Even though blockchain technology has only been mostly implemented in cryptocurrencies, there are many ways that this can be incorporated in the real world as well.

One way is voting system. Implementing a blockchain technology can allow the voting system to be more efficient and most importantly transparent. Having this system will ensure that only eligible voters can vote and no one else can tamper with their votes. Coming from a very corrupt and fraudulent country, this is something I wish to see in the future.

The future is bright and it also comes with different outcomes and beliefs, we should hoped for ourselves to be on the winning ends because a whole lot of messy incidents will take place, the same thing will go for the profitable ends. We saved and provide ourselves with legitimate news of the system, always make sure you're earning and bringing on the top goals. Blockchain having one of the smooth running system in the coming years is definitely good news to the ears of investors, business firms that make alignment with the blockchain technology.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: