Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:29:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IceRiver KS5L - opinion?  (Read 287 times)
doubletheprof (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 02:25:53 PM

Iceriver just released their new miner, so i was wondering, wha do you guys think? COP OR DROP? Iceriver miners have been reliable so far, so I was wondering wheter to buy this one or not. Are you guys gonna buy it?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 11:26:38 AM

Iceriver just released their new miner, so i was wondering, wha do you guys think? COP OR DROP? Iceriver miners have been reliable so far, so I was wondering wheter to buy this one or not. Are you guys gonna buy it?

Model KS5L from IceRiver mining KHeavyHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 12Th/s for a power consumption of 3400W.
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/iceriver/ks5l

Model Antminer KS5 Pro (21Th) from Bitmain mining KHeavyHash algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 21Th/s for a power consumption of 3150W.
https://www.asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-ks5-pro-21th

Why buy older ASIC models where the hashrate is 2 times lower and the power consumption is the same?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 01:10:00 PM

As I said Wink Because iceriver machines proved that they are really reliable times and times before!
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 02:15:11 PM

As I said Wink Because iceriver machines proved that they are really reliable times and times before!
Bitmain generally makes good ASICs, but if you look at the situation with this coin, the ASIC here becomes outdated more often and becomes unprofitable faster than its warranty period ends. The risks of equipment breakdown can only be eliminated by a guarantee or by purchasing more equipment.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 09:13:59 AM

Well, on IceRiver EU they provide 2 years warranty which is really good, and I has good experience with asics from their store Cheesy
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:01:28 AM

Can a admin ban this user? He advertise only circlehash and iceriver.eu. Iceriver.eu is not a official iceriver partner and is the same like circlehash. compare the 2 sites, many parts look the same.

Here also some fraud alarm threads and so from other sites:

https://de.trustpilot.com/review/iceriver.io
https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/18xi0l0/review_for_the_icerivereu_scam_website_scam_alert/
https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/iceriver.eu
miner29

Activity: 1262
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 01:15:12 PM

Can a admin ban this user? He advertise only circlehash and iceriver.eu. Iceriver.eu is not a official iceriver partner and is the same like circlehash. compare the 2 sites, many parts look the same.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Scams/comments/18xi0l0/review_for_the_icerivereu_scam_website_scam_alert/

Yup that and also just pushing circlehash…

User is not adding any value just keeps talking great things about a bad way to mine.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 11:55:48 PM

Admins or mods won't ban him since they do not moderate scam, but you could make up a scam report, and we get to tag/flag his account. Indeed, Iceriver.eu is a scam and has some accusations against it. After looking at OP's post history, I can tell he is on to something. I am not sure why he thought this could go undetected.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 08:34:29 AM

lol, you guys are kinda crazy, im not here to promote anything, I just share my opinions and experience  Grin
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2024, 02:10:20 PM

lol, you guys are kinda crazy, im not here to promote anything, I just share my opinions and experience  Grin
By “sharing” your opinions and experience, at least it's best to know the kind of service you are recommending. For example, iceriver eu is a proven scam, yet you keep talking about it in most of your posts. It all looks like an attempt to shill a scam here.

A newbie will see your post, fall for the trap and get scammed. Will you compensate him or her?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
JayDDee

Activity: 1385
Merit: 220

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 12:10:51 AM

lol, you guys are kinda crazy, im not here to promote anything, I just share my opinions and experience  Grin

Yup, a little over the top when there aren't any links, scam or otherwise, or mentions of the scam site in the OP.

Opinions are cheap, info is valuable. Your OP has no info, just opinion. It comes across as a troll.

doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 07:49:11 AM

Wel I talk about iceriver EU because I buy products from them? lol

For example I know few people that got scammed by iceriveri.io which you claim to be the official iceriver, but nowhere to found their company name etc. lmao
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 02:21:43 PM

Before you want to start mining, you'd better first chat in groups with miners from your country and you will find many people with a proven reputation.
A few months will be enough and you will not fall into the trap of scammers.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2024, 11:42:53 PM

For example I know few people that got scammed by iceriveri.io which you claim to be the official iceriver, but nowhere to found their company name etc. lmao
And why are they not opening up scam accusations here. Encourage them to do so instead of just “knowing” them. You could as well make a case out of your findings if they are concrete enough.

Just stop shilling a scam that is known here or else you will get a red tag personally from me. This is not a bluff.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 08:54:10 AM

And why are they not opening up scam accusations here. Encourage them to do so instead of just “knowing” them. You could as well make a case out of your findings if they are concrete enough.

Just stop shilling a scam that is known here or else you will get a red tag personally from me. This is not a bluff.
Check out this post. Is all the official data from equipment manufacturers’ websites written here correctly?
I would make a topic with a list of verified official sites so that users do not go to tick sites like iceriveri, where one letter is added or changed in the name.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5482452.msg63535794#msg63535794

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2024, 10:44:37 PM

Check out this post. Is all the official data from equipment manufacturers’ websites written here correctly?
The list is good except for asicminervalue.com, sometimes they list unreliable resellers as trusted vendor, and they end up getting scammed

They even had a disclaimer. So members should be careful when using it

⚠️ Disclaimer
All data provided on this website is for informational purposes only, based on profit calculations and analysis of community feedbacks. Any external link is out of our control.
Cryptocurrency mining is a high risk investment, we are not responsible for any financial loss, invest at your own risk!

I would make a topic with a list of verified official sites so that users do not go to tick sites like iceriveri, where one letter is added or changed in the name.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5482452.msg63535794#msg63535794
Please, you can make it if you have some free time. It can save some people from searching on Google and ending up with phishing links.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2024, 10:54:55 AM

Please, you can make it if you have some free time. It can save some people from searching on Google and ending up with phishing links.
I'll try to do it.
I think that the problem for beginners is that in many countries there are no official representatives of mining companies, or delivery with customs clearance from the official store is long and expensive.
A beginner should learn to check the information, look at the age of the site or ask on the forum, and not write about deception after the purchase.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2024, 11:02:35 AM

I already did a post about scammy side of iceriver dot io you can check it on my profile Wink
STSMiner

Activity: 269
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 23, 2024, 03:42:59 AM

Hahaha !

I guess you have not seen the failed ones yet (Iceriver KS units), over time the chips die or the units have the thermal paste off-center under the heat sink on the hash boards from the factory causing them to run hot !

They also have bad customer support (Iceriver) when the customer needs assistance to have units replaced etc, seen many complaints about it.

Iceriver EU ....   is a scam and not their official outlet for Iceriver.

doubletheprof (OP)

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 08:22:48 AM

Hahaha !

I guess you have not seen the failed ones yet (Iceriver KS units), over time the chips die or the units have the thermal paste off-center under the heat sink on the hash boards from the factory causing them to run hot !

They also have bad customer support (Iceriver) when the customer needs assistance to have units replaced etc, seen many complaints about it.

Iceriver EU ....   is a scam and not their official outlet for Iceriver.

Well since I ordered from Iceriver EU multiple times I can say that they are not scammy at all, but ig you are not capable of doing any research at all lol. The only scam accusations with proof that i found on the internet was actually connected to iceriver dot io lmao Wink
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: