Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my problem with puzzle BTC #130  (Read 125 times)
mcdouglasx (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 53

New ideas will be criticized and then admired.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 02:33:23 PM

A few months ago I wrote a method that gave me the freedom to say that practically in 1 month I could collect the reward. However, my happiness did not last long.

In the first instance I was in the wrong range.

My wife betrayed me for a new man and left me homeless, I lost everything I had built in many years of my life, now I only have depression and anxiety because of everything I have experienced, I now sleep at a friend's house and I lost my job thanks to what I suffer from.

The point of suing does not exist in my country, the new man is associated with criminal gangs and I fear for my life if I try to recover something.

My points in favor are that the code is in my mind, and they can't take that away from me.

This illness is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, and I write this to give some context. I know I will get out of this abyss and fulfill my dreams.
I want to leave this in writing here, so that when I achieve my goals I can be an example of improvement, there is no evil that lasts forever and when we want we can move forward no matter what happens.

Happy day to everyone.

I'm not dead, long story... BTC bc1qxs47ttydl8tmdv8vtygp7dy76lvayz3r6rdahu
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:49:59 PM
Merited by mcdouglasx (18)

You will in a nicer place bud. I know that this problem that you're dealing with now is not going to last forever. You'll find your new happiness and I know that you'll be able to move on.

I want to leave this in writing here, so that when I achieve my goals I can be an example of improvement, there is no evil that lasts forever and when we want we can move forward no matter what happens.

Happy day to everyone.
Please do, I am waiting for your happy moments and achievements that you'll be proud to say here when you're back.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mcdouglasx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 09:29:50 PM

You will in a nicer place bud. I know that this problem that you're dealing with now is not going to last forever. You'll find your new happiness and I know that you'll be able to move on.

Happy day to everyone.
Please do, I am waiting for your happy moments and achievements that you'll be proud to say here when you're back.

For now I am in a constant fight for my mental health, honestly it is difficult to concentrate, I do not spend a second that I do not think about the reason for things, and the little I sleep is interrupted by nightmares about it, I have mistakenly tried to recover my family and I have been ignored, if this happens to someone, don't make my mistake, if someone doesn't love you, they won't change their mind, this will happen and it will make me stronger.
My goals are my reason to show the world that it is possible.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.

boyptc

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:28:39 PM

Happy day to everyone.

For now I am in a constant fight for my mental health, honestly it is difficult to concentrate, I do not spend a second that I do not think about the reason for things, and the little I sleep is interrupted by nightmares about it, I have mistakenly tried to recover my family and I have been ignored, if this happens to someone, don't make my mistake, if someone doesn't love you, they won't change their mind, this will happen and it will make me stronger.
My goals are my reason to show the world that it is possible.
Cheer up and keep on fighting for your mental health. I know that it is not the easiest battle that you can ever fight and you are on your own. But think of yourself having a better future as God's plan something better for you. I don't know if you believe on Him or not.

Just think of it that everything happens for a reason. To think of what you are going through is normal as it's still fresh but that wound in your heart and mind that has left by that incident will be healed eventually.

Thanks for your words of encouragement.
You're welcome buddy, don't forget that you need to do something as well to yourself and if there is/are inside or outdoor activities that you can do, maybe it can help.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Uhwuchukwu53

Activity: 196
Merit: 25

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 09:11:21 AM

My wife betrayed me for a new man and left me homeless, I lost everything I had built in many years of my life, now I only have depression and anxiety because of everything I have experienced, I now sleep at a friend's house and I lost my job thanks to what I suffer from.

This illness is the worst thing that has ever happened to me, and I write this to give some context. I know I will get out of this abyss and fulfill my dreams.

Life is full of adversary  the worst of it all is that it comes in different form to different individual, all I can say is quick recovery and strength to conquer your situation.

It's very painful that the only trust and one person needed mostly in a period of trials or pain do disappoint it faster breakdown even kill to whom ever that passes through the situation if God and nature did not protect by rendering favor.

My advice is that as much as you seek speedy recovery never you center or have a rethink one the pains you pass through or how the incident take happened because it make you feel more of the pains because it will be like unhilled wound in the leg that kick a hard object the pains goes down into the brain transfer to the heart it doesn't stop easy, avoiding anything leading to remember such situations is the best option until your totally recovered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mcdouglasx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 02:37:16 PM

I regret to inform you that Douglas last night decided to say goodbye to this world, I don't know how this works, he never showed me any sadness, I regret in my soul that I didn't see it coming.
My condolences to those who knew him, I do not have access to his networks to notify anyone, only this and an email that is not associated with anything else.
I'm taking care of the preparations.
admins can now close this account.

boyptc

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 11:00:58 PM

I regret to inform you that Douglas last night decided to say goodbye to this world, I don't know how this works, he never showed me any sadness, I regret in my soul that I didn't see it coming.
My condolences to those who knew him, I do not have access to his networks to notify anyone, only this and an email that is not associated with anything else.
I hope that you're joking.

This is the kind of joke that I'd never want to hear. Doug, if you're out there this is not a good joke. I've just said to you that you'll be in a nice place but not on this kind of place.

The place or state that you'll able to overcome your problems.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ElonMusk_ia

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 10:06:32 PM

just when your work had caught my interest, I hope it's just a joke...
mcdouglasx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 03:22:08 PM

This is the kind of joke that I'd never want to hear. Doug, if you're out there this is not a good joke. I've just said to you that you'll be in a nice place but not on this kind of place.

I'm not dead!!!
My ex-wife and her evils had no limits, I had to apply phishing to be able to recover my networks, this seems like a movie but it is reality, I am not completely well but I was able to overcome the depression, I only sometimes feel anxiety, I moved to another city to get away from that hell, I rented a small apartment, while I look for one of my own, here it is not expensive 10k is enough to buy, I am starting with more strength than ever to go for puzzle #130, no one will ruin my dreams.
I'm sorry if my ex made you believe something else, I've never been a joker or a liar. Thank God, I'll be fine.

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
April 24, 2024, 03:34:39 PM

I'm not dead!!!
My ex-wife and her evils had no limits, I had to apply phishing to be able to recover my networks, this seems like a movie but it is reality, I am not completely well but I was able to overcome the depression, I only sometimes feel anxiety, I moved to another city to get away from that hell, I rented a small apartment, while I look for one of my own, here it is not expensive 10k is enough to buy, I am starting with more strength than ever to go for puzzle #130, no one will ruin my dreams.
I'm sorry if my ex made you believe something else, I've never been a joker or a liar. Thank God, I'll be fine.
tell your ex mate that this is not a good joke , you seems to be a good man to be abused by
her and she do not deserve you man . anyway wishing you will find a better one and will do your
 life more greener than what you have with her, prove her that she  was wrong leaving you.

mcdouglasx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2024, 04:01:34 PM

I'm not dead!!!
tell your ex mate that this is not a good joke , you seems to be a good man to be abused by
her and she do not deserve you man . anyway wishing you will find a better one and will do your
 life more greener than what you have with her, prove her that she  was wrong leaving you.
Thank you, I will do it, after the bad is over, there is nothing left but a good future and a lot of motivation.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: