Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accusations against shakaru  (Read 29247 times)
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:16:05 AM

Moreover, there is evidence that it may have done with stolen funds, which may be why he was complaining about not getting the refund - because he didn't own the credit card that it was refunded to.
Additional evidence I just received all but confirms this.
If you insist on beating this dead horse, may I politely insist on seeing this evidence? Unless it is personal/sensitive of course.  Grin

saved and noted

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 08:20:13 AM

now i wish i had printed it out like we were jokingly mentioning..
so_stupid

Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:47:52 AM

$1K guranteed for some one who has it

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
rjk

Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 11:27:05 AM

$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.
Why? Just call the cops and get a copy of the police report. Not that hard.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2012, 05:11:36 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2012, 05:26:09 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

$1000 to anyone who has orginal copies of this thread before they edited  their own posts. specifically where shakaru threatens/admits to calling the police and centerlink on astana. ALSO where they posted astanas name or address

you will be paid upon reciept of the copy of the original thread. let the money talk.

I believe it is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=54915.0

Yep! It's all there! Now about that $1K...
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 05:41:03 PM

I believe it is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=printpage;topic=54915.0

Pay him,

Seriously.. Is stuff like this ENTIRE THREAD, and others like these:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=51217.0
NOT ENOUGH? for astana to lose credibility? Seriously!, He's stolen thousands of dollars from Shakaru in PayPal reversals from, WAY DONE AND DEAD DEALS.
Fucking calls his CC company, "OH NO NONE OF THOSE PAYPAL TRANSACTIONS WERE MINE, REVERSE THEM ALL"
And BAM, Shak loses thousands.
In a nice Courtroom of Law, Astana, You would be being charged with So many things. How the fuck do you think that you "in the right" to reverse all of you Deals, DEALS with shak, Just because ONE fell apart, And BECAUSE YOU CALLED PAYPAL, the funds got frozen.

I thought we fucking banned this scammer and closed all this garbage

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 05:45:33 PM

Looks like you owe Phinnaeus a thousand bucks, fella.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 08:35:31 PM

+1 - you are now in Phinnaeus' debt old son, nothing more should pass your lips of fingertips until your obligation is satisfied.
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 09:19:49 PM

+1 - you are now in Phinnaeus' debt old son, nothing more should pass your lips of fingertips until your obligation is satisfied.

I, in all seriousness, think that he should be marked a scammer if he doesn't pay. Not that it will matter, he'll just be back with yet another sock puppet...but if the precedent for a scammer tag after welching on a bet has already been set, this seems to be even more appropriate an application.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 09:24:58 PM

I, in all seriousness, think that he should be marked a scammer if he doesn't pay. Not that it will matter, he'll just be back with yet another sock puppet...but if the precedent for a scammer tag after welching on a bet has already been set, this seems to be even more appropriate an application.
Pretty sure it's actually assholestana himself, back in his old scamming ways. Most recent posts included yet another scam accusation, with spelling and grammar that is typical of our Australian friend Jonathon Schlack.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
shakaru

Activity: 406

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 09:34:41 PM

almost, can make out.....address on back of credit statement......... in other post.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 10:22:40 PM

Pretty sure it's actually assholestana himself, back in his old scamming ways. Most recent posts included yet another scam accusation, with spelling and grammar that is typical of our Australian friend Jonathon Schlack.

Oh, I am 100% sure it's asstana. He still owes Phinnaeus a thousand bucks.
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 10:51:41 PM

Did he just scam Phinnaeus out of $1000?

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 11:30:28 PM

i'd be more interested in the paper his guarantee was written on... it's obviously worth a lot more.
RandyFolds

View Profile
March 11, 2012, 11:33:04 PM

i'd be more interested in the paper his guarantee was written on... it's obviously worth a lot more.

But...but...both blue.mitzi and so_stupid have vouched that astana is a very upstanding and trustworthy individual.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:35:36 AM

I guess that means he has two assholes, because those two are certainly full of shit.
rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 01:44:08 AM

What do people need to see to understand that shakaru is a risky investment who gives improbable excuses when his schemes unravel?  Why do we need to see PMs when shakaru himself has admitted his own financial mismanagement?

At best, he's optimistic and incompetent, at worst, he's a thief.  The result is the same.  He's a BTC/$/Mining black hole, as documented on the forum.
And while this thread is alive and running again, I will take this opportunity to answer this post above. ^^

reeses, it is obvious that you did not read this thread at all, and rather went through the forum looking for any mention of Shakaru, solely to discredit him and place blame on him for something completely out of his control. I would encourage you to READ THIS THREAD before making such absurd and ridiculous statements. Since it is evident that you do not understand the situation, I will not say any more unless you insist on skipping the thread, remaining ignorant, and posting more useless shit. Thanks for listening.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 03:37:18 AM

$1,000 in USD or converted to BTC. Your call, so_stupid. Can't wait to get them babies into this wallet.

~Bruno~
JennyHill

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2012, 04:35:05 AM

$1,000 in USD or converted to BTC. Your call, so_stupid. Can't wait to get them babies into this wallet.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6187/6041776789_f0f6a5eb2a.jpg

~Bruno~

Wow, that was an interesting read. So tell me, does this forum have many stark raving mad men running around its hallowed halls?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2012, 05:20:32 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2012, 05:34:09 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

I guess I'll have to PM so_stupid to see when I should be expecting my $1K USD (or BTC equivalent). I've got Bitcoin projects to fund.

~Dick Gage~

EDIT:

Great! That matches what I have. In that case, I retract my statement about you using a stolen credit card.

Oh good you saved yourself for the moment i'll decide on you later. But not so fast. Those who snitched on me, who are hacking me i.e you absolute fucking  cowards & dogs are not forgiven. louscalet, gigavps, jackrabbit, & psy I want you to write full apoligies in a thread. Or I pull the trigger. 40 lawyers just licked their lips. Don't worry it's not about money, I could give two shits about money now. But what happened was dirty and downright disgusting.

I don't have a horse in this race with the exception of collecting for my all hard detective work, being that so_stupid doesn't give a shit about money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: