Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology a lasting solution to unemployed youths  (Read 139 times)
KupaCrypto (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 06:25:44 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2), Hatchy (1)

I greet the house,
Looking at the way things are going in our dear country, the inflation, price hike, high cost of living, unemployment, corruption and nepotism in our country, one will easily give up on the chances of getting a better life, our youths are only actively carried along by our leaders only during elections, after the elections they are no where to be found, most youths have resulted to different criminal activities in a quest to earn a living, most have met their untimely death in the process,

But here comes technology, with technology most youths now have a source of income online, in areas of content creation, forex trading, Bitcoin investment, affiliate marketing, and so on, you even have to work from home and earn well on a weekly bases, most youths have become millionaires from this, and good number of youths are still waiting for the white collar jobs, which I don't think will be available for them anytime soon looking at the economic and commercial situations of our dear country,

most of these youths have android phones, laptops but don't know how to make money with it, I remember some years ago after I actually subscribed my phone I sat and I wondered What I was using the previous subscriptions to do, because I was spending on subscriptions without making money from it, from that day I advised myself and the rest was history,

Technology is a lasting solution to unemployment in Nigeria so as youths we should take full advantage of it, bcos most of these jobs online pays in dollars, and the best thing that can happen to you now in this country in this present economic crises is earning in dollars, I know all of us here have taken advantage of this technology, but we still have younger siblings, relatives, friends and colleagues that have not taken advantage of this, let's try to blend them into this technological advancements, instead of giving them the fish, show them how to fish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

Activity: 574
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2024, 07:05:22 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Well, people don't need to depend on the government for almost everything. One thing I believe in is "having your dreams and working with any available tool or opportunity you can find around you to further push yourself towards achieving those dreams.". 

There are a lot of opportunities online, and so many Nigerians (as I see on social media) are already exploring most of those opportunities. There are so many social media content creators that are already monetizing their pages, which happen to be Nigerians. Most of these people who are earning online are just people who gathered those ideas from different sources still on the internet, which implies that there are a lot of helpful resources on the internet that everyone can learn from and start earning. 

Information is power, and what is only hindering some people is the lack of the right information and knowledge that can help them explore. Some people also engage in non-resourceful activities.

Technology and the internet can help a lot of people in terms of generating income, but I also believe that it's not usually everyone that can have the patience to kill their time sitting at a place and learning different skills on the internet; sometimes one can even learn and do the practical application of what they learn, and the result could be futile. I have seen someone complaining about how difficult it is to learn affiliate marketing and how successful they are at it. It's indeed difficult, but it requires patience and time for someone to become successful.

Apart from technology and online activities, there are some people who have entrepreneurial spirit and a strong will to start up some business, but they just feel reluctant, waiting for the government or looking for other people they can depend on. Some people want to have millions of dollars first before they can start their business; in the meantime, they can just start with the little they have and grow it to millions.
Gormicsta

Activity: 168
Merit: 75

View Profile
April 03, 2024, 09:36:37 PM

I believe the government has a critical role to play in assisting young people in accessing possibilities through technology. First and foremost, the government must invest in infrastructure, like as high-speed internet and low-cost gadgets, to ensure that everyone has access to the tools they require to engage in the digital economy. Second, the government ought to devote in education, training, and skills development initiatives to ensure that individuals have the skills required to prosper in the online economy. Finally, the government must develop a regulatory framework that fosters innovation and entrepreneurship while also encouraging the expansion of technology enterprises and start-ups. Without these things, young people will struggle to take advantage of opportunities through technology.
KupaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 05:59:40 AM

Well, people don't need to depend on the government for almost everything. One thing I believe in is "having your dreams and working with any available tool or opportunity you can find around you to further push yourself towards achieving those dreams.". 

There are a lot of opportunities online, and so many Nigerians (as I see on social media) are already exploring most of those opportunities. There are so many social media content creators that are already monetizing their pages, which happen to be Nigerians. Most of these people who are earning online are just people who gathered those ideas from different sources still on the internet, which implies that there are a lot of helpful resources on the internet that everyone can learn from and start earning. 

Information is power, and what is only hindering some people is the lack of the right information and knowledge that can help them explore. Some people also engage in non-resourceful activities.

Technology and the internet can help a lot of people in terms of generating income, but I also believe that it's not usually everyone that can have the patience to kill their time sitting at a place and learning different skills on the internet; sometimes one can even learn and do the practical application of what they learn, and the result could be futile. I have seen someone complaining about how difficult it is to learn affiliate marketing and how successful they are at it. It's indeed difficult, but it requires patience and time for someone to become successful.

Apart from technology and online activities, there are some people who have entrepreneurial spirit and a strong will to start up some business, but they just feel reluctant, waiting for the government or looking for other people they can depend on. Some people want to have millions of dollars first before they can start their business; in the meantime, they can just start with the little they have and grow it to millions.
That's why we need educate them on the importance of patience, dedication and commitment when it comes to learning a skill on the internet, we can as well share our experiences with them, how it wasn't easy for we too to learn but at the end it paid off,  and also the never give up attitude, if one digital skills is not favourable there is no harm in trying another,
The goal is been self independence irrespective of your  area of specialty, once you dedicate time, focus and commitment it might take time for you to start earning but will consistency you will definitely earn no matter how long it takes.
Promocodeudo

Activity: 378
Merit: 184

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 01:00:00 PM

Yeah, technology has taken over almost everything, for the youths to be in line with the recent happenings and information we need to embrace technology, if not for technology, most of us won't be part of Bitcoin investment and other benefits.
Technology has diversity many things and individual hope has been rekindled because of technology, just imagine a world without technology, for me it will be a disaster for all, many people not only the youths are employed today because of the existence of technology, though there are things we must depend on the government for, like electricity, good internet service and enabling environment which will enhance the functionality of the technology, with this we are good to go.

Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 02:27:02 PM

One of the main reasons why we've not entered into a full blown war in this country is due to the advent of technology that has made it easy for most youths to do remote jobs from the comfort of thier homes. Except for the ignorant ones and some uneducated ones that can't even read and write, most youth don't even think of anything that's related to a white collar jobs because they can easily use their phone and create quality content and they get paid for it and move on with their lives. The world working system has evolved into a totally different era and anyone that's still bent on doing white collar jobs is almost a century behind and isn't ready for growth at all.

Social media has also played a great role in enlightening youth about thier hidden potential that haven't been harnessed in the past and almost all youth have jumped into doing series of remote Jobs like content creation, cpa marketing, UI/ux design affiliate marketing , coding and lots more and one amazinf thing is that the exchange rate has made these jobs a good source of income for average Nigerian youth that's very skilled at birthing brilliant ideas into light.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4150

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 02:32:35 PM

But here comes technology, with technology most youths now have a source of income online, in areas of content creation, forex trading, Bitcoin investment, affiliate marketing, and so on, you even have to work from home and earn well on a weekly bases, most youths have become millionaires from this, and good number of youths are still waiting for the white collar jobs, which I don't think will be available for them anytime soon looking at the economic and commercial situations of our dear country,

They're not informed that's their problem, those youth wey still dey wait for white collar jobs, hunger never hold them because when hunger hold them nobody go tell them to go find skills when dem go enter street go find wetin fit dey put food for their table. Technology has done a great job in elevating Nigerian from poverty. Many people dun make am from Internet in both ways wey be legal and illegal. Countries wey dun adopt technologies and dey teach am well for school dey do well economically and e dun reach time wey the government go introduced technology fully into our school curriculum, make dem leave all this nonsense wey dem dey teach us and enlighten our people well on technologies and see how the country go improve better.

Technology is a lasting solution to unemployment in Nigeria so as youths we should take full advantage of it, bcos most of these jobs online pays in dollars, and the best thing that can happen to you now in this country in this present economic crises is earning in dollars, I know all of us here have taken advantage of this technology, but we still have younger siblings, relatives, friends and colleagues that have not taken advantage of this, let's try to blend them into this technological advancements, instead of giving them the fish, show them how to fish.

Technologies can't do it alone, the government also need to step in and provide jobs for her citizens. Them get the resources to provide jobs but dem no wan do am. They can set up facilities that'll help in production of things for the country so we go stop dey export everything wey we wan use. Private sectors too get roles to play for the country and the government need dey less on their policies so we for dey get plenty entrepreneurs wey go wan open companies for the country and from their provide jobs too.  Opportunities dey technologies especially those wey get to do with online as you no need comot your house to they make money so e make sense if we educate ourselves and love ones to take advantage of this opportunities dem.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
rachael9385

Activity: 448
Merit: 298

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 03:14:27 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (2)

Very good, this post sweet me well well because nah the true matter nai you just yan like this, me and you know say plenty things dey wen person fit learn for this internet, but many of us know sabi then and those wey Sabi small self no get the source to take do the things wen them Sabi. I done see were somebody say em sabi design but em no get things wey em go use because em ko get the money to take buy them.

Again, e get one thing wen dem dey call H.K there nah were street boys dey go learn wetin them dey call am yahoo, these their boss go teach them for free but when them scam anybody collect money they go share am together with the boss. (Nah free them teach the boys for the start)
But when you come to something wey really dey legit we get many people wey really Sabi those techs things but them hardly teach somebody for free (infact, them no fit teach person for free). Before them teach you any tech things them go collect money first from you, so if you broke you no go fit learn those things.nsh this things nai make e be like say many people dey into fraud pass the legit things. With the little ideas wey I done get from this our country be say pipo wey dey help other for legit skills no plenty.

The reasons why plenty people dey run go that place wey them dey call HK be say even if say them no get money them go fit dey eat, get sub, them go still Learn skills to fraud people without any first deposit or any first time payments.
People done reason am say government jobs no dey again nai make some no won even gree go to school again, and them still dey open mouths say school nah scam (meanwhile na lie) if you go school and you get money you fit still get jobs outside the country (although e no dey easy sha).
My main reasons to talk all this plenty talks be say legit online jobs no dey easy to get, you fit get am but plenty people no go also get am because no body ready to teach them for free.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
DubemIfedigbo001

Activity: 294
Merit: 229

Let love lead

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 03:28:26 PM
Merited by Tmoonz (3), Mayor of ogba (2), Pi-network314159 (2)

,and good number of youths are still waiting for the white collar jobs, which I don't think will be available for them anytime soon looking at the economic and commercial situations of our dear country,
Any youth that's still waiting for white collar job at this point in time is very unserious, he or she is heading to serious frustration because there's almost no space available in the civil space, most of the retired persons replace themselves with family members Even before retiring, leaving little or no possibility for new employment.

Technology is very good and learning a skill on the tech space is very rewarding if you remain consistent. I must mention that its not easy in the tech space, there's a lot of competition and some good level of experience is required to get you the big deal.

As a starter in tech field. Your major target should be to build your portfolio and increase your proficiency. Don't be over focused on the monetary part, money will come when you're properly setup. Offer free jobs and jobs with pay cuts to get your hands on as much jobs as possible to build your portfolio and keep learning and perfecting in the process. Every high paying job or contact will demand your portfolio and work history. No one will entrust hefty funds to an inexperienced person or even employ them, you also need these experiences to convince a hiring manager that you're the best candidate for the job.

I recommend that you stay consistent in a tech career of choice, don't keep learning new tech skills everyday, learn one, keep upgrading yourself in it until you earn from it comfortably before adding another skill to your skill set.

AYOBA

Activity: 266
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 04:17:12 PM

I greet the house,
Looking at the way things are going in our dear country, the inflation, price hike, high cost of living, unemployment, corruption and nepotism in our country, one will easily give up on the chances of getting a better life, our youths are only actively carried along by our leaders only during elections, after the elections they are no where to be found, most youths have resulted to different criminal activities in a quest to earn a living, most have met their untimely death in the process,
Seriously the country is getting worst with the inflation cost of price like we don't have the leaders in the country, they only making uses of us during election when the see that election is approach they will be looking for a way to help to get the youths gather to vote for them. But after they cast vote for them and have elected they won't remember those people's that supported them the time their look that position, that's why when people's are saying that the cost of leaving is the one killed the leaving before I oppose the motion but now I'm strong support the motion. Can we emerging how people are graduating from school every year and they are is no single job for them the country is lack of good leadership the governorship that's why all this happened. Because I don't think others countries are facing the same issue with us the Nigeria corruption is worse them the other Nations honestly.

The be sincere speaking this online stuff have helped so many youths, of no be this online stuff how the government aspect the youths to survive their life when there's no job in the country. Because what some people's are earning online even when they give some people's government work they won't like it, because they have already use to this online trading and buy and sell of Bitcoins. Is good ideal if we people that know in and out of about online to introduce their brothers and friends so that live unemployed and it will even avoid them from commit bad things.

RockBell

Activity: 756
Merit: 360

Underestimate- nothing

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 06:41:19 PM

Yeah, technology has taken over almost everything, for the youths to be in line with the recent happenings and information we need to embrace technology, if not for technology, most of us won't be part of Bitcoin investment and other benefits.
Technology has diversity many things and individual hope has been rekindled because of technology, just imagine a world without technology, for me it will be a disaster for all, many people not only the youths are employed today because of the existence of technology, though there are things we must depend on the government for, like electricity, good internet service and enabling environment which will enhance the functionality of the technology, with this we are good to go.
Nigeria's problem is still getting worse; in other wealthy nations, things are far worse. And for that reason, we are facing a labor shortage certain jobs are already being eliminated, and technology is taking their place. And the only option they are leaving us with now is to embrace technology. Also, as the globe adopts, so do individuals, and bitcoin investments have created a large number of people who have given money to others. Bitcoin is similar to a wish come true in certain ways. Even as technology is important at the same they have there own disadvantages.  And those innovation you have mentioned have helped improve our lives. Just imagine not having light or even internet connection how will life be without phone we have to keep writing letters and other old ways of doing things. Good innovation.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Benedictare

Activity: 238
Merit: 54

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 06:47:57 PM

Technology has become very important in our daily lives,the power of technology is not to be under estimated for it has changed a lot of lives and the world at large.

Technology has created employment to the unemployed by the help of using their phone online to get a job , and connect job seekers and employers through SMS notification towards any available job, which they inturn send their experience and skill.

Technology has become a digital tool in solving our daily problems and productivity issues efficiently and be more adaptive to learning and changing the society in general.

Technology bings about increase in networking , bringing skills to youths skills can be learned from wherever you are through online learning, education has become easy , new age carrier social network can be used to get job through extensive virtual grapevine.

Technology create a wise new joyful world for youths and young people where they can be masters of their own future wherever and whenever they want.
sokani

Activity: 532
Merit: 434

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 07:42:04 PM

I heard a story of a lady from Port Harcourt who has a boutique but during the COVID-19 lockdown her shop was closed down. According to her, she said things were really stuff with her financially and an idea dawn on her to start selling crayfish. So she travelled to the village, bought some crayfish, made a video and uploaded on Facebook. Her videos are normally hilarious, she could say something like "make una come buy virgin crayfish wey neva no man" and people would start commenting and sharing the video and that was how she started.

Now she exports crayfish and dried fish abroad. According to her about 99% of her customers are online, home and abroad. She no longer does the boutique business again because her newly found business pays more.

Gone are those days when we depend on white collar jobs. If there's no job, you've to create one. You can use your phone or laptop and can be doing legit hustling right from the comfort of your home. Content creation, video editing, affiliate marketing, forex trading, crypto trading, web designing and other tech jobs are good avenues for making money.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
CASINO
SPORTS
RACING
OFFICIAL PARTNER OF
Argentina NT
CLOUD9
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 160

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 09:06:53 PM

You've covered a number of wonderful concepts so far, but I believe there is one that is sometimes overlooked: developing trust in the online realm. Many people are hesitant to provide personal information online because they do not know who they may trust. I believe that banks, social media platforms, and internet shops should do more to foster user trust. This might include tougher privacy guidelines, more transparent data gathering processes, and improved security measures. In addition, I believe that tighter regulation of the technology industry is necessary. However, while we embrace the advantages of technology, we must also protect ourselves from its threats.

Stepstowealth

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:10:44 PM

Technology is a lasting solution to unemployment in Nigeria so as youths we should take full advantage of it, bcos most of these jobs online pays in dollars, and the best thing that can happen to you now in this country in this present economic crises is earning in dollars,
There are still youths who have refused to embrace technology, they are still focused on how our old parent think that being digital and utilizing technology in the  hopes to earn from it is a waste of time.
E still get some youths wey nor dey like to subscribe their phone to fit dey online, dem dey consider am as waste of money whereas e nor make sense for any youth at this age not to dey online, becasue na from online nai exposure to opportunist through information dey come. Most of the youths wey never accept technology nor even get idea of something like bitcoins and cryptocurrency wey fit change their lives.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Manlikefrank1

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:29:27 PM

I greet the house,

most of these youths have android phones, laptops but don't know how to make money with it, I remember some years ago after I actually subscribed my phone I sat and I wondered What I was using the previous subscriptions to do, because I was spending on subscriptions without making money from it, from that day I advised myself and the rest was history,

This system of government it’s not trying at all,there are not making the environment not productive for the masses,if the government which its aim is the manage the affair of the state and it’s economy it’s not functioning well,how do you expect the masses to function well toward them also.
DaNNy001

Activity: 616
Merit: 509

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 09:40:24 PM

All this things were actually bound to happen and that's why its called evolution and na so we go continue dey advance dey go so tay some of things wey we dey see for TV go actually come to realization and the better thing be say all these development don really help people out well well and although the internet and technology aslo have their bad side oo but the better side plenty pass.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Mate2237

Activity: 714
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 10:43:49 PM

I dey normally tell people say money dey internet pass physical work. And for now those study computer in school and made great grade and focus on their computer work and base internet matter dem, my brother money e dey there. Now weti dey ground be say na just for the unemployed youths to channel their skills, innovations, technologies to di internet so that dem go do well and forget about di government works. Though na for the government to provide workable environment for the citizens and Nigeria tht workable environment e no dey. Herdsmen, Boko Haram and Kidnapping is one di fearful things wey everyone dey fear for their life so di environment is not secure for us. Even you dey ur house dey do your thing, your mind e no dey at rest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KupaCrypto (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 10:58:04 PM

They're not informed that's their problem, those youth wey still dey wait for white collar jobs, hunger never hold them because when hunger hold them nobody go tell them to go find skills when dem go enter street go find wetin fit dey put food for their table. Technology has done a great job in elevating Nigerian from poverty. Many people dun make am from Internet in both ways wey be legal and illegal. Countries wey dun adopt technologies and dey teach am well for school dey do well economically and e dun reach time wey the government go introduced technology fully into our school curriculum, make dem leave all this nonsense wey dem dey teach us and enlighten our people well on technologies and see how the country go improve better.

Technologies can't do it alone, the government also need to step in and provide jobs for her citizens. Them get the resources to provide jobs but dem no wan do am. They can set up facilities that'll help in production of things for the country so we go stop dey export everything wey we wan use. Private sectors too get roles to play for the country and the government need dey less on their policies so we for dey get plenty entrepreneurs wey go wan open companies for the country and from their provide jobs too.  Opportunities dey technologies especially those wey get to do with online as you no need comot your house to they make money so e make sense if we educate ourselves and love ones to take advantage of this opportunities dem.

When e come to the Introduction of technology into school curriculums  it's already in place in some schools, because now most schools done they learn coding right from SS2 which is a plus to the children, unlike our own time for secondary school when technology wasn't fully integrated into our curriculum, maybe that's why some youths now they find am difficult to really follow up this whole technology thing,

We need the government as technology can't do it alone, but the big question is are the government willing to play their role in this, are they interested in the development of the youths, We all know wats happening in this country right now, so I feel it's time for the youths to forget about the government and creat opportunities for themselves, because lass lass them no send us, Na only during elections them dey remember we the youths.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: