Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for digital marketing / business referrals  (Read 156 times)
bit9999 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 04:31:13 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2024, 03:40:45 AM by bit9999

We are looking for someone who lives in the US and can do digital marketing or business referrals for us. 

You don't have to be a pro of digital or affiliate marketing. Marketing skills do help but as long as you got spare time, word of mouth also works very well.

Our Services are very easy to sell and has a broad client base. Commissions can be very lucrative and paid in any crypto of choice bi-weekly.

Per our agreement with partners, we can disclose detailed info in DMs or other private chat venues.

If you are interested, please include your basic information / background in the DMs. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhm123

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 06:16:05 PM

yes send me details.
CryptSafe

Activity: 742
Merit: 421

View Profile
April 04, 2024, 09:16:09 PM

Preferably residing in the US. We are looking for someone who can do digital marketing or refer businesses to us. Commissions can be very lucrative and paid in crypto. DM for details if interested

I think your method or pattern of announcement here is very poor. This is a public platform, and this makes it  necessary that you have properly listed out the work scope and medium through which the marketing would be done digitally because there are people who would want to give it a  try but would be skeptical about the whole process and how it works.

You did not mention the currency at which you would pay interested marketers; are you paying in bitcoin or what?
Can you please enlighten us about the service you render? At first, you should have made the service you offer known on your announcement thread for all to see for themselves before engaging. Lastly where is your office based?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2024, 10:07:35 PM

Preferably residing in the US. We are looking for someone who can do digital marketing or refer businesses to us. Commissions can be very lucrative and paid in crypto. DM for details if interested

I hope that you will explain a little better when it comes to negotiations, since what you stated here is quite unclear. But if you were to guess, I assume you are looking for a marketing agency. If it's only a referral commission as a way of calculating payment, I'm not sure that it guarantees success.
Anyway, the first one that came to mind is AB de Royse777 who manages a marketing agency and is active on various platforms https://r7promotions.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bit9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:38:31 AM

yes send me details.

Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately I cannot dm you directly due to your settings. You can dm me instead.
bit9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:56:06 AM

I think your method or pattern of announcement here is very poor. This is a public platform, and this makes it  necessary that you have properly listed out the work scope and medium through which the marketing would be done digitally because there are people who would want to give it a  try but would be skeptical about the whole process and how it works.

You did not mention the currency at which you would pay interested marketers; are you paying in bitcoin or what?
Can you please enlighten us about the service you render? At first, you should have made the service you offer known on your announcement thread for all to see for themselves before engaging. Lastly where is your office based?

Thank you for your inputs. I must agreement most of your points are right on. We are just looking for enthusiastic individuals or teams who can help market our services through digital marketing or personal word of mouth. We are based on the US and we can pay any coins of choice including stable coins. As for the detailed service we offer, it's a bit hard to explain in a few sentences and my partner is not sure what or how much info to be put out here so he thinks it's better leave it in the dms. Still I think all your points are totally valid and I appreciate for your inputs!
bit9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 05:59:30 AM

I hope that you will explain a little better when it comes to negotiations, since what you stated here is quite unclear. But if you were to guess, I assume you are looking for a marketing agency. If it's only a referral commission as a way of calculating payment, I'm not sure that it guarantees success.
Anyway, the first one that came to mind is AB de Royse777 who manages a marketing agency and is active on various platforms https://r7promotions.com/

Yes, We are just looking for enthusiastic individuals or teams who can help market our services through digital marketing or personal word of mouth. I appreciate your help and referrals. Will definitely check them out. Thanks again!
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1270

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 08:27:24 PM

Before hiring anyone and sending payment try to check who is trustworthy and who is not. Those people are trustworthy who are higher ranked with positive trust. If you can't understand who to trust and whom to not then you may use an escrow from the list of  Few Trusted Escrow Providers.
Stakefast

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

BLOCKXS.COM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2024, 01:25:41 AM

We can help, contact blockxs@proton.me

bit9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2024, 03:21:11 AM

Before hiring anyone and sending payment try to check who is trustworthy and who is not. Those people are trustworthy who are higher ranked with positive trust. If you can't understand who to trust and whom to not then you may use an escrow from the list of  Few Trusted Escrow Providers.

Thanks for the headsup. We actually prefer paying rebates instead of direct payment. For people who does not have much capital but a lot of free time, this is a great opportunity to start off of "making your first million"
bit9999 (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2024, 04:06:17 AM

Can also give a signup bonus if you are to become our business affiliate. Much more profitable than doing small gigs all over the place
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: