Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A mistake you would surely regret  (Read 1044 times)
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 11:19:33 AM

There are those types of investors that are looking into quantity and not quality because that's their principle and strategy on this market.

To me, that's fine because it is their money and whatever works for them should be done by them because they believe that works.

But based on my experience and what I have seen with many folks, it doesn't really work like magic because the more you invest in various altcoins, the more complicated your portfolio becomes.
You're right indeed. Your money, your rules, so you can chose to invest on your own. However, trying to invest in a variety of altcoins will never guarantee multi profits. Instead, it will only make you more susceptible to losses most especially if you ended up investing in the wrong coins. The risk to lose is certainly high, once you entrusted your funds more into altcoins than bitcoin.
Exactly. Don’t fall for altcoins most particularly when there is bull run as you are increasing your risk to lose from buying them at a high price, as there are no guarantees that they will continue to gain higher price but may suddenly dropping their prices anytime. Instead, stick to bitcoin.

However, if you are interested to buy altcoins, buy when the market is bearish at a minimal amount. That way, even if you lose in the future, at least you only lose few of your funds, so that won’t be a big deal for you.

Investing in a minimal amount I think that's a very good idea, because no one can give you guarantee about the future of altcoin, that is why is good to invest in a minimal amount so that should in case anything happen is not going to have any negative effect on you. However most people always invest with what they can not even afford to lose without even considering the risk that is involved, then after experiencing a huge lost in the market at this point they always felt depressed. That is why when making altcoin investment is always advisable to use a little capital to invest   because we don't know what will be the outcome.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 12:26:31 PM

Those who may be joining the forum and those who are new to the forum can know and learn a lot through the forum, there are many people in the forum who invest by knowing about different coins from this forum. But I mean I don't know if anyone who hopes to get rich with less capital has really succeeded so far. New investors who are only attracted to YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, various social media promotions are attracted to invest in crypto coins. It makes no sense to get greedy and only invest in meme coins or shitcoins because they lose money very quickly. Investing is a beautiful process, there are very few coins that can lead you to success. There is no need to rush just by looking at the offers of our new projects, many stay away from the top coins when the price is high, why not focus there. We should do proper research and invest only where there is no regret later.

Fiasem20

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:33:01 PM

The greatest mistake an investor would make is to sell BTC and invest on newly projects that were created by scammers,I think that's a huge regret.Bitcoin is the best coin to invest on because it has a huge return.
Influencers would always want to promote shitcoins because they paid for promoting it,they don't care to know if it's a ponzi scheme that why it's left for an investor to make research and avoid investing on what sounds to real to be scam,even with the hype on newly projects by influencers I don't get moved,I always invest on what I know rather than putting my money on newly projects barely know.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Riginac111

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:20:44 PM

You don't need to depend on some person's speculation but rather depend on your own research because it is the speculation of people to understand them the time a bullish market is going to occur so that is why you cannot regret whenever you make a proper research that have to deal with a bitcoin and the cryptocurrency from my own Theory it is good to continue to make a research before any further investment of cryptocurrency

SATWAT

Activity: 882
Merit: 46

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:31:35 PM

I am having the biggest mistake I was accumulating bitcoins and all things were going as my strategy which was I had to set nearly 2 or 3 bitcoins for my rest of life-saving because I have feeling this is going to be enough for me and also helpful for me for having good things in later part of my life but as I reach near the amount of 0.5 bitcoins I lost my wallet which I try to recover for few years but fail, and I lost all my coins without having anything back and this is surely the biggest regret in my life because now I am having troubling to have savings like this which I have done in past but good thing still doing small savings and learning on DCA which will surely going to be helpful for me in future as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Everything has to end one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: