Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:24:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should only hold Bitcoin  (Read 1192 times)
Bitco55

Activity: 252
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 05:37:55 PM

Yes, the information on this thread is so true. To be honest, while a lot of people still don't believe in Bitcoin and still call it a scam, Bitcoin may be the only cryptocurrency I have a very high percentage of trust in. A lot of people's experience with some of these failed cryptocurrencies may even be the reason why they don't believe in cryptocurrencies anymore. Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't, cause of this believe that altcoins are scams too. They're not. They're just not as strong as Bitcoin. Some of these are good, like too good and trustworthy, Ethereum, but not all of them are food enough to be HELD for long.

In finance, people spend, and save/ invest, in cryptocurrency, people trade and hodl. You can very much trade altcoins, but I don't think it's such a wise idea to hodl them. Bitcoin should really be the only crypto you hold for long. You can do you if you feel some altcoins are worth hodling. This, at the end of the day, is just my opinion.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:05:52 PM

You just don't get it OP, the reason for why other hodl other cryptocurrency besides bitcoin is from the fact that there are some altcoins out there that can make you a hefty sum if you just sold it or you've bought when they were cheap and some people in the community have an ingrained thing about them that they can't afford to miss out on things especially for those that have seen bitcoin grow more than $0.1, they just don't want the idea that they miss out on the next bitcoin, that's why it's still popular to invest into altcoin because of the fact that you might be able to buy one that would make you rich and turn your life around.
Bitcoin is like a magic wand in people's lives. It will change the fortunes of people who have invested or are still investing here. There are also many who want to diversify their investments by investing in other cryptocurrencies. But the bottom line is that Bitcoin can pay more dividends than any other cryptocurrency by taking minimal risk. So no one should miss this life-changing opportunity.
Let me rephrase it, the thing is that yes bitcoin could give a good fortune and reward if you've done it correctly and efficiently but the thing is it is not all the time, remember bitcoin or any crypto currency are so volatile that you can't be sure what will be the next movement unless you know how to do technical analysis or you know how to handle the situations and different scenarios, remember there are also losing money in bitcoin with wrong decision so we can't say that bitcoin is all green we should also consider to mention the risk and such, but over all bitcoin is the best currency to invest with, but for me I want to diverify my potential profit so I do other currencies that has the potential to give me profit through analysis, and of course through decision making, You should not decide quickly, you should decide carefully and calculating the risk.

Nothingtodo

Activity: 280
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 11:09:56 PM

Bitcoin is the only dependable and risk-free coin in the crypto currency market and if it can be invested for a long time, there is no risk and the profit potential is very high. Also, I keep folding Bitcoin for the foreseeable future due to the potential for a good profit in the future. Moreover, there is no risk involved in investing in Bitcoin and there is no possibility of being cheated out of this coin market so the only holding coin is Bitcoin only.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 01:19:57 AM

Bitcoin is the only dependable and risk-free coin in the crypto currency market and if it can be invested for a long time, there is no risk and the profit potential is very high. Also, I keep folding Bitcoin for the foreseeable future due to the potential for a good profit in the future. Moreover, there is no risk involved in investing in Bitcoin and there is no possibility of being cheated out of this coin market so the only holding coin is Bitcoin only.
I think there is still risk on investing bitcoin but it is a very low risk than other coin, because bitcoin is the most trusted coin in crypto and there is no way for Bitcoin to become a scam unlike other new altcoins that is newly developed and has a big chances that will become a scam and abandoned by the developers just like some other projects that become shit projects in the long run.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

ancafe

Activity: 1638
Merit: 693

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 02:05:02 AM

Currently the only option to invest in and hold over the long term is Bitcoin. It is the only truely decentralised cryptocurrency, with a finite supply and being used for its original intention on a regular basis - a storage of wealth that is not impacted by inflation, and the ease of making borderless transactions.

What I am ultimately getting at here in the theme of my post is that there is no other coin besides Bitcoin, which you can trust can be held over the long term. What are your thoughts?
For long term capacity I agree that bitcoin is the only thing that has certainty. But when it comes to cryotocurrencies in general there are some coins that may have a good rate of making profits. Otherwise the crypto space would not be this big without other coins being created and this is not just my understanding. If you want to be at a much safer level then holding bitcoin is the right choice and we only need to wait for the increase process to make a profit.

But since you are talking about a coin that can be traded in the long term then there is no historical argument against Bitcoin because it has demonstrated its strength so far openly. So yes, Bitcoin is the only one that has the ability to survive in the long term, even though there is a correction process along the way.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Negotiation

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 03:11:33 AM

I think there is still risk on investing bitcoin but it is a very low risk than other coin, because bitcoin is the most trusted coin in crypto and there is no way for Bitcoin to become a scam unlike other new altcoins that is newly developed and has a big chances that will become a scam and abandoned by the developers just like some other projects that become shit projects in the long run.
Bitcoin was the first successful attempt to create a reliable and secure decentralized currency. The value of other currencies in the crypto market often depends on the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin is always a good currency investment there will be risk those who take the risk will succeed bitcoin investment should hold good and durable for the long term.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
View ArchiveReport to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:22:47 AM

We only need to choose our side wisely. We can't please everyone to get involved here and also, some people are clueless about BTC/cryptos but don't worry about them because they might still find other life-changing opportunities outside. BTC and cryptos are not all you know.
Cryptocurrency or bitcoin is not the only opportunity for us to make profit or get wealthy however in our time today it might be just the best investment opportunity we have.

We need to face the digital time we currently live in. Cryptocurrency is slowly but surely seeping into our lives and the world and soon enough we will see it become mainstream. Everyone will be using digital money may be it fiat or crypto so might as well get yourself a little used to it already.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Outhue

Activity: 840
Merit: 445

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2024, 05:56:37 AM

Yes, the information on this thread is so true. To be honest, while a lot of people still don't believe in Bitcoin and still call it a scam, Bitcoin may be the only cryptocurrency I have a very high percentage of trust in. A lot of people's experience with some of these failed cryptocurrencies may even be the reason why they don't believe in cryptocurrencies anymore. Don't get me wrong, you shouldn't, cause of this believe that altcoins are scams too. They're not. They're just not as strong as Bitcoin. Some of these are good, like too good and trustworthy, Ethereum, but not all of them are food enough to be HELD for long.

In finance, people spend, and save/ invest, in cryptocurrency, people trade and hodl. You can very much trade altcoins, but I don't think it's such a wise idea to hodl them. Bitcoin should really be the only crypto you hold for long. You can do you if you feel some altcoins are worth hodling. This, at the end of the day, is just my opinion.

Either Bitcoin or altcoins I don't tend to hold any for long, I will take profit when Bitcoin makes a new all time high and buy back when a massive sell off happens or after a bull market is over, this is how to secure fund and end up with betyer amount of Bitcoin later.

What I won't do is buying the same old altcoins from the last bull market again, this is where there is a massive difference between altcoins and Bitcoin, it is very hard for old altcoins to make a new all time high again, most of them died after their first taste of full bull market.

This is why I always abandon the old projects and focus on the new ones that raised a lot of money, minus the likes of BNB and Ethereum, even if you plan to retire with Bitcoin it makes no sense to hold through a bull market into another bear market, like if BTC reach 90k i will sell all my BTC and maybe buy back in 2026 when a new lows happen.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kristiyana

Activity: 196
Merit: 36

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:27:56 AM

You're right there is risk in bitcoin investment but the risk is never to be compared with the risk in other coins, However is obvious that bitcoin is the most reliable and trusted coin when it comes to crypto investment, secondly bitcoin is also trusted in long term holding that is why most investors choose to invest only in bitcoin. Moreover people always talk about altcoins being scam sometimes I don't always blame them for saying that because they have their reasons, but I think most of the altcoins like ethereum and bnb I think they have good potential in the future.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1442
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:49:52 AM

You're right there is risk in bitcoin investment but the risk is never to be compared with the risk in other coins, However is obvious that bitcoin is the most reliable and trusted coin when it comes to crypto investment, secondly bitcoin is also trusted in long term holding that is why most investors choose to invest only in bitcoin. Moreover people always talk about altcoins being scam sometimes I don't always blame them for saying that because they have their reasons, but I think most of the altcoins like ethereum and bnb I think they have good potential in the future.

Yes bro, if we talk about risk, everyone has their own risk, but let's see which one has the least risk, like we saw in the BTC coin, why do big investors want to invest in BTC because there it is more confident and safe, even though the risk is there, it is less compared to other coins, and BTC is also long-term, more suitable for those of us who have large capital and want to take the long term, rather than taking the short term, it will result in the risk of a price drop when we buy at a high price, it's better to study it carefully first before drawing conclusions. Don't be rash in drawing conclusions, it will result in high risks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: