Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to Invest in  (Read 428 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 04, 2024, 11:23:09 PM

If need assurance for you investments, Id rather recommend saving bitcoins and ethereum because it's to crucial with altcoins due to most of them turns zero value if the project fails.
Remembering the days of ico, frustrations was really a nightmare waking up one day seeing your holdings drowned below $0.1 in which making me hard to recover my huge capital.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 08:09:24 AM

I also looked at the chart before I replied. What I think is that Steemit was a hot project at some point. There was a time it was trending and people went there to make money as content creators, etc. But let’s look around, there’s so many altcoin today and like you mention memecoins, people’s attention are drawn away from Steemit and Elon now pays people on 𝕏 so people might as well just be on 𝕏 the whole day than on Steemit. Unless they have/add some unique, it’s likely not going any where, I think.
Yes I remember those times too. I think it was a long time ago already but that's great if up until now, STEEM coin is still performing well. Congrats to those who believe and hold on to this project. They deserve the benefits that they are getting.

STEEM might still offer something out of the box, other than content creators being paid because that is not new even before but it only became stronger in this era we have now. I guess it's because more people now are hanging out online. They can also think of things to add on their next update to gain the attention of people again. That should make them stand out compared to other altcoins and meme coins.

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2024, 11:39:04 AM

Steem was once a good coin and it has became popular years ago. But I do not know what happened to it that it became almost forgotten.
The project is still active but it's obvious that there's less traction on it but the old users are still there on their platform.
And about its coin, the value of it doesn't look good anymore.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitterguy28

Activity: 2016
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2024, 11:45:49 AM

You don't need to force people to invest in a new project without you showcase some profits or those people that achieved good results from the project in the past, and people have the right to chose any projects of their choice in the market.

What you just displayed here are new projects, which I don't like to invest my money on a new projects because I have experienced some negative things from new projects that made me to always ignored new projects so that I will not repeat what happened before in my investment.

If this project will remain in the market in 3 years time to favor those that invested on it, I will try the project with little money to see if it will bring me profits that will improve my investment.
this is how those project shows how they are desperate to lure investors things that I believe  will not gather any influence from bitcointalk people because we are tired of such promises and this kind of advertising.
for me personally? this is not how a new project be introduce but instead each of them must bring their team here so they can answer each comment directly.

VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:23:00 PM

Steem was once a good coin and it has became popular years ago. But I do not know what happened to it that it became almost forgotten.
The project is still active but it's obvious that there's less traction on it but the old users are still there on their platform.
And about its coin, the value of it doesn't look good anymore.

We are about to Create a Token Community Using the Three Platforms.

When Launching a Token You have 2 Options, after of Course Creating Your Own Website and Facebook Group and Discord and whatnot.

You can go on BitcoinTalk, here, and Announce Your Currency. Or You can go to Steemit, HIVE and BLURT. You could even Create a STEEM Clone, but that is another Subject, let's stick to Tokens for now. If You have a Token You can Announce it on BitcoinTalk, and You can go to STEEM, HIVE and BLURT and Announce Your Currency.

And I was there when STEEM was Popular, what Happened is the Anarcho-Capitalists took Over. At First it was more like Facebook, where there is Everyone, where You could Post about going to the Beach, or You could Post about Medical Marijuana (MMJ) or whatever You want to Post about and the Community is all there, the Veterans are there and the Gun People, but on Facebook it's not as Bad as like Parlour. Twitter used to be kind of an Example also but since Elon Musk Bought it, it is much more Anarcho-Capitalist Leaning.

And Actually BitcoinTalk is Anarcho-Capitalist Leaning. Most of the People here are Anti-Statists, they don't Believe the State should have any Authority. I am actually a Statist, or State-ist. And what Happened with Steemit is it went from Normal Life, to Anti-State Talk, the Anti-State Veterans and the Anti-State Gun Rights People, they all came together, and kind of Ruined Steemit. It wasn't just the Veterans but that just gives everyone an idea of how it Happened, it was Anti-State, Anarcho-Capitalists, like Libertarians but a more Anarchist Libertarian, that Thinks Money should Rule Everything and You should Pay for Access to the Roads, like Chuck-E-Cheese where Everything Accepts Coins. Kind of the Reverse of when Pay-Toilets were Ended, because there used to be Pay-Toilets and that was Banned, now You have to say "If You Buy something You can use the Toilet" but You can't make someone Pay to use the Toilet. But an Anarcho-Capitalist might say that we need to go back to Pay Toilets, just as an example of the kind of Philosophy that Guides these People.

But before they Took Over there was a Girl that got a T-Shirt with STEEM Printed on it, and She made some Balloons with STEEM on them and Released them in a Video, and She got $30,000 in 1 Post.

Now it's like $2,000 Max, and usually more like $800 Max, and that is very Few People getting that. But I am one that knows how it all Happened and knows how to make it all Happen again, we could even Start over and make our Own.

But my Point being that we can just go on these Platforms, and Advertise Our New Tokens, and we can Actually EARN MONEY by Talking about Our Currency, and become an Institution where Our Tokens are something that Everyone on STEEM, HIVE and BLURT know about. Very Easily because there is no one else doing this.

And to just Write that off is to not Notice that there is Utility. You're just basically Guessing. You don't know what is going on Really, but You see it was $5.00 each at one Time and now it is $0.20 each, You don't even know that SBD are $6.00 most of the Time, and People are Earning about 3x what it says on the Website because STEEM Backed Dollars, which are Paid out as equal to a Dollar, actually Trade though for $6.00 each.

So You didn't even know that the Value Moved to SBD, and China owns that now. It is mostly South Koreans, that is Probably why You didn't know.

But this is the Thread for Everyone to Learn these Things.
VanKushFamily.com (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2024, 06:38:13 PM

You don't need to force people to invest in a new project without you showcase some profits or those people that achieved good results from the project in the past, and people have the right to chose any projects of their choice in the market.

What you just displayed here are new projects, which I don't like to invest my money on a new projects because I have experienced some negative things from new projects that made me to always ignored new projects so that I will not repeat what happened before in my investment.

If this project will remain in the market in 3 years time to favor those that invested on it, I will try the project with little money to see if it will bring me profits that will improve my investment.
this is how those project shows how they are desperate to lure investors things that I believe  will not gather any influence from bitcointalk people because we are tired of such promises and this kind of advertising.
for me personally? this is not how a new project be introduce but instead each of them must bring their team here so they can answer each comment directly.

I am Taking the Place of Several Dev Teams, bringing Answers to Everything about many Blockchains, and Tokens, etc.

If You look at all of these Threads You can see:
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

View Profile
May 11, 2024, 04:01:02 AM

If need assurance for you investments, Id rather recommend saving bitcoins and ethereum because it's to crucial with altcoins due to most of them turns zero value if the project fails.
Remembering the days of ico, frustrations was really a nightmare waking up one day seeing your holdings drowned below $0.1 in which making me hard to recover my huge capital.
not if he will invest in the best altcoins in the lists than just shitcoins or new projects that mostly ended
up being scam or turns dead because not reaching exchange.
but it is also correct to invest in bitcoin and Ethereum  because that is the safest ofall cryptocurrencies.
If you want to feel the buzz of a new coin, I think TON is worth considering, because TON has huge potential in the crypto market, so the potential for making a huge profit in the future, but if you don't like the name high risk then ethereum, binance, solana and ADA are enough and are the best investments right now.
what is Waiting for TRON that you believe will matter here mate?

Caiado

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2024, 06:36:48 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is a long-term game, requiring the mindset of a true investor, not just a speculator. While speculators chase quick profits and often succumb to market volatility, true investors adopt a disciplined and patient approach.

A solid strategy is the DCA method, where you invest regularly regardless of the current price. This helps smooth out the ups and downs of the market over time. Additionally, it's crucial to look beyond the price and conduct fundamental analysis of the projects you're investing in. Understanding the value proposition and long-term potential of a project can help maintain confidence during price downturns.

It's also important to be patient and disciplined. Success in the cryptocurrency market often doesn't happen overnight. Avoid being swayed by momentary emotions and stay true to your investment strategy.

Considering long-term periods, such as at least one halving cycle, can be beneficial for seizing opportunities over time. And, at the same time, avoid falling into the trap of elaborate chart analysis. While technical analysis has its place, don't let it steer you away from solid fundamentals and a long-term investment approach.

Finally, have faith in time. Time can be your ally if you adopt a disciplined and patient approach. Believe in the power of time to bring solid results and stay firm on your journey as a cryptocurrency investor.
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1043
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 07:00:57 PM

If you are confused about choosing which coin is suitable and worth investing in then I recommend you to buy and invest with TON coin, because TON has huge potential, even though it is still a new coin, TON coin can compete with the top 10 cmc altcoins , the proof is that currently TON coin is able to penetrate the top 10 CMC,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Volimack

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 05:31:47 AM

There are many currencies in the altcoin market to invest in but choosing the right one is important. Without suitable currency, it will never be possible to get profit in investment. I would choose Ethereum to invest in. The market is at the top of the altcoins and has a huge upside potential. Other coins are not as reliable as Ethereum.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 210

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 09:03:44 AM

There are tons of victims from ICO days and I hate to  understand why there are so many extensive victims from this field and not only ICO but IEO as well.

There are many currencies in the altcoin market to invest in but choosing the right one is important. Without suitable currency, it will never be possible to get profit in investment. I would choose Ethereum to invest in. The market is at the top of the altcoins and has a huge upside potential. Other coins are not as reliable as Ethereum.
well Ethereum is a good asset here , the best choice to invest from the altcoins aside from bitcoin I love to count as Ethereum to be as my main currency to invest with.

Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 03:56:01 PM

If you want to feel the buzz of a new coin, I think TON is worth considering, because TON has huge potential in the crypto market, so the potential for making a huge profit in the future, but if you don't like the name high risk then ethereum, binance, solana and ADA are enough and are the best investments right now.

The best advise i will have emphasis on concerning new projects for an investment is that we take time in knowing about them and be able to afford the risk involved on making investment in them, this is what we should first thought about, that in anything, there lies an opportunity for us to either make it or break it, but when we have a clear understanding of the things involved, we will also know which decision is best to be taken for our own interest.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 16, 2024, 06:19:53 PM

In my opinion, now is the right time to start investing in altcoins that are in the top 10 CMC, but I tend to recommend TON coin for investment, because TON has a big opportunity to grow even higher in the future, so I think TON very worthy to invest from now,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 07:50:13 AM

In my opinion, now is the right time to start investing in altcoins that are in the top 10 CMC, but I tend to recommend TON coin for investment, because TON has a big opportunity to grow even higher in the future, so I think TON very worthy to invest from now,
Yes it is true that planning investment from top 10 CMC will be quite a good decision. Although investment is your personal decision but I don't think only Ton Coin is best for future as investment. But yes it could go up in the future but I don't see it going above $10 after a year. Ethereum, BNB, Solana are among the top ten coins I think these coins have performed well recently especially Solana coin has been incredible this year. I am not sure that a particular altcoin will move forward in the future. I think choosing a few of the top coins and investing in them is a viable option.

jasonjm

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 10:38:51 AM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency for the long term, I think BTC and ETH are the best options.
For short-term investment, you can choose from the top coins i.e. XRP, DOGE, SHIB, SOL, LINK, TON etc. These coins have potential and are good for short and long-term investment (I prefer the short-term).
If you are looking to make money quickly, then meme coins are a good option at this time, but the associated risk is also very high. You might end up losing all of your investment.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 01:34:26 PM

For anyone who is interested in making investment on any altcoin that he wont have to panic of fear on missing out, then they should go after the likes of Ethereum and many others that follows the line in terms of market cap listings, this will help them not to invest on any coin that will lack in numbers of investors and drop in performance as well, which are part of the reasons why some term them as shitcoins because they are not rising when others were.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2024, 07:55:13 PM

If you want to invest in cryptocurrency for the long term, I think BTC and ETH are the best options.
For short-term investment, you can choose from the top coins i.e. XRP, DOGE, SHIB, SOL, LINK, TON etc. These coins have potential and are good for short and long-term investment (I prefer the short-term).
If you are looking to make money quickly, then meme coins are a good option at this time, but the associated risk is also very high. You might end up losing all of your investment.

Rightly said about the memecoins and established coins except XRP as I am against it, it doesn't belong to crypto space as it's centralized and there are huge number of people who have invested into XRP assuming it would break $5 mark and it's been years since they are fooling themselves assuming they would get huge profits. I would say best would be Bitcoin as it reduces the risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FinePoine0

Activity: 406
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 17, 2024, 11:51:58 PM

To ensure investment one must buy right time and dip. Because if you invest in the high market there is definitely a possibility of loss but the risk in Altcoin section is very high. The longer the term, the more risky it is because holding for a longer period of time is more likely to incur losses as the holders eventually fail without reaping the benefits. And in frustration they then sell at a loss, and subsequently the massive holders suffer losses.

Essential10

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 07:29:12 AM

To ensure investment one must buy right time and dip. Because if you invest in the high market there is definitely a possibility of loss but the risk in Altcoin section is very high. The longer the term, the more risky it is because holding for a longer period of time is more likely to incur losses as the holders eventually fail without reaping the benefits. And in frustration they then sell at a loss, and subsequently the massive holders suffer losses.

Yes, investing must determine the right coin and at the right time to get good returns from the investment. When you see that the coin you are going to invest in has a lot of value, but because of that I don't think you should move the investment process to meme coins, if you hold a long term investment you are going to lose value very soon. But there are some alt coins such as Ethereum which tend to rise in value following Bitcoin, if you invest the entire amount at once at a high price, you may have to wait a long time to get dividends from it, or even face losses. You can follow DCA if there is a high value, but I think the method here is only applicable for Ethereum as an alt coin.

Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 162

View Profile
May 18, 2024, 10:46:06 AM

in fact the majority of altcoins will go to zero when there are no enthusiasts who enter into it, I see this as undeniable, for that I always recommend investing in 80% bitcoin, 10% ethereum and the remaining 10% in meme tokens or other tokens

just emerged, most new investors are losing money because they believe that the new token or coin will have the potential to become the next bitcoin or the next ethereum, this is all just a fantasy

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: