Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Blockchain Help Small Farms Thrive?  (Read 75 times)
ELbeee (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 09:54:22 PM

The agricultural sector faces a multitude of challenges: growing populations, climate change, and the ever-present need to increase food production while ensuring its sustainability. Smallholder farmers, the backbone of the global food system, are particularly vulnerable to these pressures.

But what if technology could lend a hand? Companies like Dimitra are building platforms that combine blockchain with AI to empower small farmers. It's not just fancy tech – they work with governments and farmers' associations to create user-friendly solutions.
Imagine a platform that uses sensors, satellite imagery, and AI to help farmers make smarter decisions. This is Dimitra's reality. Farmers can optimize resources, boost yields, and even comply with regulations more easily. For instance, their deforestation tool helps farmers meet new EU standards, keeping their products in European markets.

A Powerful Ecosystem Fueled by DMTR: Farmers can use DMTR to access services and potentially earn rewards for their contributions. The upcoming listing on the Bitget exchange could further position Dimitra for adoption, giving farmers a wider range of tools and potentially attracting new users to the platform.

But can Dimitra achieve its ambitious goals?  While the potential benefits are significant, the success of Dimitra hinges on adoption and real-world impact. Do you believe blockchain technology has the potential to transform the agricultural sector?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 10:32:44 PM

Well, yes I do see how it could help the agricultural sector but let us be realistic. How can small farmers have access to such technology? They would have to be deep in debt before they can afford to pay for such technology. Even with the help of government, I don’t think a lot of farmers would be very eager about this innovation.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2024, 10:54:29 PM

If Blockchain can be found be used to store information then agriculture should not be exempted because the recording of date taking dimensions of the landscape is the work of technology. Blockchain is very much important in the agricultural sector in the country economy to be stabilized. It the the use of the Blockchain that can be used to track the management process of the agricultural products produce in the country. It provide the following for a smooth running of the sector. Management Chain for transparent, Recording the products of the company as I said earlier. Using of drones, CCTV cameras and others to monitor the farms.

Agriculture is one of the best sector in the world but most countries have abandoned it for oil sector..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2024, 11:54:07 PM

For information purposes, this is the price of DMTR https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimitra/ for them to reach their goal they should reach out to farmers' cooperatives because this platform is targeting farmers they should educate cooperatives on the concept of their platform.

Here in our country blockchain technology has not yet majority of the farmers because of a lack of accessibility to the internet and knowledge, and that's the biggest task if you want to reach cooperatives in that region.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Volimack

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:31:20 AM

Blockchain can help farmers but with the advancement of technology farmers need to become modern. There are many farmers who do not know anything about technology improvements due to lack of adequate knowledge. They will not understand the blockchain system so fast. That's why they should be educated first then the improvement of technology in the agricultural sector will be faster.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MAAManda

Activity: 1470
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2024, 04:36:51 AM

At first I thought you just intended to do soft-shill on this forum, but after I found out about Dimitra (DMTR), it seems like the discussion here is really a serious discussion. Well, the agricultural sector is a very important sector that must continue to be maintained for human survival.

As far as I can see on their website, they have 4 applications there including Connected Farmer App, Connected Coffee, Livestock Guru and Deforestation. Haven't delved further into whether this project is an RWA or just providing advanced tools (AI) for agricultural purposes, can you explain further @OP?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Bureau

Activity: 406
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 04:39:49 AM

Went through the write up and found that this project is working on real world assets. I don't know how good can this be for farmers but for investor it might give good returns. The current market narrative is focused on RWA which has been churning good returns. I will wait for its listing on Bitget exchange and also it would be good if OP can provide the website link. It will help me and others like me to study and do our own research in this project.

Phoenixtrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 05:06:13 AM

Went through the write up and found that this project is working on real world assets. I don't know how good can this be for farmers but for investor it might give good returns. The current market narrative is focused on RWA which has been churning good returns. I will wait for its listing on Bitget exchange and also it would be good if OP can provide the website link. It will help me and others like me to study and do our own research in this project.

I think this is the first AI in farming narrative I've seen, they aim to increase yield and reduce cost, leveraging Blockchain and AI. Sound cool imo😎.
here's the website link
https://dimitra.io/?clacCode=1QTKH69U. I also think trading is live.. https://twitter.com/bitgetglobal/status/1775840745129230521?t=AwRXYfRwCt9cdQSKR3RJAw&s=19, for the utilities of DMTR, the token is undervalued imo.
Kelward

Activity: 378
Merit: 230

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 06:11:42 AM

Blockchain can help farmers but with the advancement of technology farmers need to become modern. There are many farmers who do not know anything about technology improvements due to lack of adequate knowledge. They will not understand the blockchain system so fast. That's why they should be educated first then the improvement of technology in the agricultural sector will be faster.
To a layman hearing about farming and Blockchain, he'd wonder the connection between both, farming being a physical work and Blockchain with AI that are purely technological, it'll take being educated on the need for these modern innovative technology to advance the data and surveillance in farming. I guess that small scale farmers needs to be properly educated on the importance of this modern technology I think that dimitra, with it's real case use can be a good investment option for investors, they can carry out further research and decide if they want to buy into this farming Blockchain technology.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 07:41:05 AM

The utility of blockchain is wide but I don't know what is going to be its use when it comes to the agriculture sector or protecting nature to control climate change. If there is any such all it can do is bring transparency to the system that makes everyone in the sector to know what is happening but the climate change is exaggerated by media while agriculture can thrive only by making changes in the government policies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
R1dwanRz

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2024, 12:03:30 PM

The utility of blockchain is wide but I don't know what is going to be its use when it comes to the agriculture sector or protecting nature to control climate change. If there is any such all it can do is bring transparency to the system that makes everyone in the sector to know what is happening but the climate change is exaggerated by media while agriculture can thrive only by making changes in the government policies.

I see what you mean, but I think blockchain's potential in agriculture and climate action goes beyond transparency since it could enable things like precision farming for reduced inputs, verified carbon markets and efficient supply chains that minimize waste.

While you're right that government policy is crucial, blockchain can empower farmers to act independently while also generating data to support better policymaking. In this case, Dimitra's success also hinges on their ability to deliver and create real utility for farmers, and that's what will drive the DMTR token's value. This has been reflected in the price trend as trading commences on the Bitget spot market. Hopefully, Binance picks it up as well seeing it's potentials.
Bournesparks

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2024, 05:02:47 AM

I see what you mean, but I think blockchain's potential in agriculture and climate action goes beyond transparency since it could enable things like precision farming for reduced inputs, verified carbon markets and efficient supply chains that minimize waste.

While you're right that government policy is crucial, blockchain can empower farmers to act independently while also generating data to support better policymaking. In this case, Dimitra's success also hinges on their ability to deliver and create real utility for farmers, and that's what will drive the DMTR token's value. This has been reflected in the price trend as trading commences on the Bitget spot market. Hopefully, Binance picks it up as well seeing it's potentials.

Most respected Kols on X are speaking good about DMTR. Came across this, an opportunity to mine the token On PoolX. Since it's risk free I'll be participating in this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: